Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do her baby, make her cum for you. I can see how wet and juicy she is and she's getting ready to cum."

Olivia was arching her back and straining hard at the intense pleasure branding her body with bliss. Livy was working her swollen clit hard and Lisa saw it getting sucked out hard, drawing it far past its hood and tongued fast. To see it happen from inside Livy's mouth was fascinating to say the least, but her own pussy released as she saw Olivia's cum begin to flow and get sucked into Livy's mouth. It coated it inside completely and down her throat, but it was what happened shortly after that amazed her even more, so much so that she stopped fingering her own sopping, wet pussy.

Livy's head began to appear more solid in form, then her chest, becoming more defined as she swallowed the slick, creamy delights coming from Olivia. It was different than when they sprayed her with their juices and different again than when they made her orgasm. Livy was taking shape in yet another way and Lisa wondered if this was what she was referring to earlier in her need to talk to us.

By the time Livy had drained Olivia of her cum and sucked and licked away everything she could find, she was almost solid to her knees, which were still almost see through. She sat back on her invisible feet and looked at Lisa smiling happily.

"I want to see how long this lasts now. I was thinking about it all when you were gone and I think I found something out and it looks like it's working."

"Whatever it is, I think it is too. Oh my, look at Ollie. She's out of it. You must have some ghost energy or something that makes it feel so crazy like that. I felt it too when we did it. It's like the the things you do are more intense some how, than if I did that to her."

It was after she realized she was conversing with Livy clearly, that she became stunned by it. There was no echo or whispering, just clearly spoken words.

"Livy, you're talking to me like, normally."

"I am. It works, it works. I'm so happy, it actually works."

"What works, Sweetheart?"

"My idea I wanted to tell you both about."

"Well, give it a moment and let Ollie come back to reality again. She just loved that, didn't you sexy girl?"

Olivia laid there languidly, softly writhing to the feelings in her body and smiled, nodding her head a few times.

"Yup, loved it. I gotta say, sweetie, you've really kicked everything up a notch or two since we've met you. I've never felt so sexual and Ollie, well, we're starting to find out lots of what makes our girl tick."

"I really like being with you. Josie and I had so much fun together, but we never did the things we all do. I wish we had, she would love all of this so much."

"I know, I never knew it was so much fun. Guys are all about cock and not much else, but girls, wow, there's a whole new ball game. There's so many ways to enjoy each other."

"I know. Josie and I touched each other every where and it always felt nice. We kissed each other every where too."

"You were really into her. What about after getting married, wouldn't you miss being with her? Specially if your husband was lousy in bed?"

"I don't know? I would have been a good and dutiful wife to him and bore his children."

"That was a tough time to grow up in, wasn't it? Okay, let's get Little Miss Orgasm here up and with us. Ollie, sit up girl and listen to Livy talking."

Olivia blinked her eyes open and still felt dreamy as she sat up. Her voice even sounded dreamy and far off.

"Wow, that's so good. Mmmm, remind me I would like more of that later."

"Glad to, babe, but check out Livy."

Olivia focused on Livy and realized how real she looked, her face showing the instant shock of surprise.

"Livy! Oh my God, you're, you're like real looking. How?"

"It's what I've been trying to tell you about since you came back."

"Okay, great, I'm listening, tell me. This is fantastic."

Olivia and Lisa sat and paid close attention to Livy, as she excitedly began telling them her idea.

"While you were gone, I was thinking of everything that has happened so far like we were talking about before."

Livy was suddenly a chatterbox when she talked, getting everything out as fast as she could to them.

"So what we knew was that your cum made me visible and then when you made me orgasm, I was whole again, even for that short while. So, I thought, if I need an orgasm to be whole myself and your cum makes me whole on the outside, what if it was inside me and went everywhere that way. So, that's why I wanted to do it with you so I could see what happened to me and look, I'm almost completely whole. If I had more, it might be enough to make me totally whole and then see how long it lasts."

"Livy, oh baby, that's incredible. You're so smart too, to figure that out. I didn't even think of that."

"Me either, Livy, that's awesome. Okay, it's been like five minutes or so since you drank it. So, let's get you topped up with enough cum to make you whole and then see how long you last before you start to fade again. If you last more than an hour, we just have to give some to Josie to drink and make her whole and get her back here in time before she fades and maybe lose her some how"

"You will. I can't leave here and go off the property. She can't do it either, so you have to bring her here and hope she can be in this house with me. I think she can, I'm just not sure."

"I understand. This is your place and Vernon House is hers. Even if we got her here, she might not be able to exist here because its not her domain."

"Yes, so I'm so scared about doing it, but want to, with all my heart for it to work and be with her again."

"She wants to be with you too and seems to like me and Ollie, so chances are good maybe that the energy of everything is right and she can. I have no idea how any of it works and nobody else does either. I think we're the first ones to ever really talk and interact with a ghost like this. I know for sure no one has ever made out with one, at least nobody is telling. We're not, at least not yet. We want to make sure it doesn't turn into a circus if we let people know about you."

Livy hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, Lisa. Shall I make you cum, or do Ollie again?"

"Oh, do Ollie again. I want to see her cum like that again."

"Really? You sure?"

Olivia was surprised she didn't want to enjoy what she just had.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure, babe. I want to watch you cum and plant my pussy on your face and have you lick me while I do."

"Oh, yes. I'd love to do that. Mmmm, let's get started."

Olivia laid back so she was in the middle of the bed and made herself comfortable with a fluffy pillow under her head. Lisa got up to her head and straddled her so she could watch and lowered herself down to her. Olivia wrapped her arms around her thighs and pulled her into her mouth and began licking and sucking the already sodden flesh. Lisa's eyes closed and her face took an instant look of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah. That's it baby, just work me like that. Fuck, you can lick pussy good. Okay Livy, let's see you do your stuff to her pussy and drink up a good load of cum."

Livy giggled and lowered herself in to start lapping and tickling the swollen clit with her tongue. Olivia twitched instantly and quivered along her thighs as Livy languished her tongue around and around it, lolling it to swell some more, before she suckled on it softly and drew it out further. Olivia groaned hard into Lisa's pussy, her mouth planted hard against her lips, as her tongue worked the inner flesh, now juicy and flowing.

Between the giving and receiving, Olivia was in sensuous heaven, as Lisa massaged and played with her ripe nipples, pulling and tweaking them to cause maximum effect. Lisa was surprised to be first to let go from the oral stimulation

"Fuck, you are good. Oh baby, I'm going to cum for you. Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh, oh, oh."

The short, fast series of ohs came out, followed by one long drawn out one, as Olivia worked at Lisa's clit hard. Lisa grabbed Olivia's hair and pulled her into herself hard, wanting the greatest contact between them. She shook and twitched hard, making her gasp for breath, as Olivia began sucking her insides dry of all her cum.

The combination of drinking cum and being stimulated to give it up became her focus, as Livy was working her pussy into a soupy frenzy of liquids. Her abdomen undulated repeatedly as the waves of orgasmic bliss started rolling out from her pussy. Her own hands left Lisa and grabbed on to Livy's long tresses and held her tightly to her.

Livy moaned delightfully as she began feasting on a new flow of life-giving fluids and felt herself become more whole. She supped at the gaping hole and coaxed it to give her every drop in contracted pulses. Olivia groaned and continued licking Lisa, awash in feminine lust. Lisa squatted above her, pushing out every drop she could to Olivia's tongue, as it dipped into her deeply and circled around to gather it all.

"Oh girls, yeah, I am so into the pussy side of it all now. I haven't cum like that from a guy or even toys. I could so enjoy a regular draining of cum from my pussy like that. I almost had to beg a guy to do it and now I have a sweet woman willing to do it on command. I so love my little cum slut here. "

Olivia didn't even take her face away to answer and continued sucking the engorged lips and clit, just replying with an enthusiastic mmhmmm.

"See? What an angel. I am so going to cherish and treasure you. I love this."

Lisa basked as long as she could, before her legs became to weak to hold herself up and shifted off of her. Olivia's face was heavily glazed with a sheen of cum from her cheeks to her chin. Lisa looked at her and fell into her and began kissing and licking it off.

It was Olivia's turn to bask in the euphoric afterglow, as Lisa cleaned her face and caressed her breasts, as Livy dined sumptuously on her splayed flesh, soaking still with a constant seeping from her.

"Heaven. I really feel like I'm in heaven, this is so good. I so like being gay and doing this. I don't care what anyone says about it, this beats anything Ian ever did to me."

Livy moaned her delight at hearing that and slowly finished her off, leaving her trademark afterglow.

"Oh baby, I love the way you make me feel. It's like my pussy is more alive than me right now."

"You know, I'm not the least bit jealous, you know that? If you were a guy doing this and said that, I'd feel bad that she was better than me and get all pissy about it, but I'm not. I love what she does to you. I mean, I really got off just watching her do you and what it did to you. I love watching you orgasm, it's a thrill of its own to see."

"Mmmm, I'll cum for you anytime baby. Just say the word and I'll cum as much as I can for you. I so love this feeling."

Olivia stretched out and arched sensuously, enjoying the intimate arousal she was still feeling.

"Careful, I might just hold you to that. Make you cum and make you cum some more. Make you cum so many times you'll think you're going crazy. You'll beg me to stop and maybe I will, maybe I won't. Depends on how well you came for me already. I might think there's still another good orgasm and a load of yummy cum left for me and I'm a greedy bitch and want it all."

"Oh fuck."

Olivia showed an intense feeling inside and reacted to it.

"Like that?"

Olivia couldn't say the word and looked sheepishly at Lisa and gave a tentative nod to her.

"Say it, baby. Tell me if you want me to do that to you. Tell me."

Olivia looked at Lisa, staring deep into her eyes and she into hers. It was a soul touching moment for them as she barely nodded and whispered.

"Yes."

"You like being dominated, don't you?"

"Yes."

Again with a small nod.

"Sweet. I always wanted to try dominating a guy, but they can't let go of anything and have to be in control. But this, this is going to be fun. You want me to have control, that makes all the difference."

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

Lisa looked at Livy and realized so much had changed since her days. Sexual pleasures had broadened in scope considerably.

"Oh baby, I bet there's a lot you don't understand about how things are today. So much has changed since back then."

Olivia sat up and hugged Livy to her tightly, loving on her greatly. Livy smiled happily and reciprocated, loving every moment with them.

"Are we seeing how long it is already?"

"Yes, baby. It's been almost fifteen minutes already and you look and feel good still."

"I know. I keep touching myself and I can't believe I can feel me again."

"You look gorgeous, you really do."

"I feel beautiful again, I really do. I loved feeling like this. Josie would make me feel beautiful too."

"I really hope we can pull this off Sweetheart, I really do. I'd love to see you and Josie together again and be happy."

"Oh Ollie, to be with Josie again would be more than I could ever wish or dream for."

"I can only imagine, Livy."

"At least I have you two as friends and you make me very happy."

"Well let me tell you this. When we see how long this lasts, we're going to top you up with a bunch of great orgasms. We both so owe you for all you've done for us."

"I agree Ollie. I want to make out little baby cum so hard and make her glow from it."

"You make me feel like I'm glowing. I really like having orgasms. I never had anything like that before."

"Well, stick with us kid and you'll have more than you can handle, trust me."

"Oh yes, baby. I really want to see you enjoying all the pleasures you can. You deserve so much loving."

Livy sat there looking at her friends, all of them naked and enjoying the closeness of each other. Livy looked at each them and took a questioning look to herself.

"Am I pretty? If I was alive today, would they call me pretty?"

Both of them fussed and fawned over her to assure her she was.

"Oh Livy, you're beautiful any time, of course they would think you're pretty."

Livy turned to Olivia for her opinion. Olivia's eyes showed everything she was thinking and feeling to her. Livy could read her face and smiled happily.

"You're just beautiful, Livy, no matter then or now."

"Thank you both so much. I keep looking at you two and hope I'm as pretty as you are."

"You think we're pretty?"

"Oh yes. I would love to look as good as either of you do."

"Trust me babe, you do and more."

Livy did look like she was glowing, she was so happy. Her skin had a warm, rosy hue and her smile beamed brightly to them.

"I can't remember ever being so happy."

"We'll always try our best to keep you that way, okay?"

"Okay. I love you both so much."

Livy reached out with both arms to hug them and they both folded into her and loved on her together. Lisa stopped suddenly and stopped Olivia as she started kissing her neck and arousing her.

"What? Why did you stop?"

"We have to wait and see how long you last, remember? If we arouse you, we won't know for sure just how long."

Olivia realized that and apologized and sat back and just held her hand in hers. Livy had a smile back quickly, putting one back on Olivia as well.

"I can wait a little longer. I love when you touch me and make me feel so wonderful inside."

"We like doing that too. Neither of us have been with another woman before, but after being with you, we love it. You've made us both very happy and it's just because of you."

Livy was almost in tears, she was so happy inside.

"How long has it been now, Lisa?"

"Coming up on half an hour. I think we might have something here. It took us less time than that to get there, didn't it?"

"A lot less. If we can get Josie whole like you are and have half an hour to do it in, we should be able to no problem."

"I'm so excited. I can't believe I figured it out like I did."

"You're not only beautiful, but smart too. Of course you could figure it out. You're an incredible young woman, you know that?"

"Really? You really think that?"

"Of course we do. You'd be very popular with everyone, boys and girls."

"I was popular before. I was always asked to dance at parties and social dances. I liked when boys used to try and win my hand for a dance."

"It sure isn't like that any more, that's for sure. Lucky to get a guy to look at you, let alone get asked for a dance. Even then, most of them can't do more than a two step shuffle or molest you during a slow dance and step on your toes."

"What's a slow dance?"

"A slow dance? Oh yeah, guess you didn't really have those back then. Well, a slow dance is when you and a guy dance really close together and move in a circle together really slow, to the music. It can be really nice and romantic and very sensual if he's good at it."

"Ian was good at dancing like that. He knew how to move and loved doing it at home as a prelude to fooling around. It was like foreplay to me."

"Yeah, Paul had his moments too."

"I'd love to know what a slow dance is like."

"Well, we find out how long you last and we'll top you up and put some music on. Lisa and I will take turns dancing with you and show you different ways to dance and then we are so coming up here and having some fun with you. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I really want to feel you cum in my mouth and taste you again. I love that feeling. I loved it just now with Lisa above me and feeling her cum in my mouth. I want to do that to you too."

"I think someone is letting their sub show a little."

Olivia heard that and thought on it.

"You know, maybe I do like being a sub. To you anyway. I never liked a guy doing it to me, but I like when you do it to me. I feel comfortable giving myself to you like that."

"Because you totally trust me, that's why. You know those guys didn't, because they never loved you like I do. If they even took a fraction of time to just sit and listen to us, they might understand a woman better. More importantly, their woman."

"Yeah, you're so right, Lisa. I could never open up with Ian, like I do with you. I wish he could have been more of a friend, than a lover with me."

"Yeah, friends do make better lovers, don't they?"

"They sure do and I have two friends to have as lovers."

"Yes you do. I love the three of us together. It's like, we started out like this, so I think that's why I don't feel jealous."

"Me either, it's like we're supposed to all be together."

Livy was smiling brightly and then it began to fade, as she thought on something.

"What is it, baby?"

"I was thinking about Josie and if she comes. Would we still all be together?"

"I don't see why not, Sweetheart. She seems lovely and seems to like us and we like her. I think if she sees how happy you are being with us, she'll want to be with us too. I think we'll sort of have to, if we're going to make this work for you and Josie to be visible."

"That's true."

Livy understood it instantly and hoped Josie would as well. They were in a symbiotic relationship that required two hosts to supply them with the sexual fluids to be whole and be touched. Livy was sure Josie wouldn't disagree, just for that sake. To be able to feel again for that short time, was worth it to do anything, instead of just exist as energy from a memory. She understood that she would never grow older and be a mature woman like her living friends were, but to be with her heart's desire for eternity was more than a hope or dream.

If they could, Livy and Josie would have stayed together until death did they part. It was a bonding love from the beginning and despite the era of non-acceptance, they would do what they had to, to be together. Livy knew in her heart she would never give up being with Josie and even being married to Sebastian, they would have days and weeks together while he was away on the Great Lakes with her father, one day commanding a freighter of his own. Those long passages of time when he was away, would never be spent feeling lonely or in need of comfort, like her mother had.

1...34567...9