Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livy didn't want another reprisal for deciding on doing something. Loving Josie that fateful day for the first time, their fingers deep inside each other pumping furiously. The wet sounds of orgasm were already starting when Victoria Masters opened the door and saw them. The power of their orgasmic lust precluded hearing or seeing her standing there, as they brought each other to the peak of pleasure.

Before she could topple over the other side and take Josie with her, her mother had grabbed her hair and wrenched her brutally away from her and began beating her anywhere the crop could lay purchase on her. The moment of ecstasy was taken away and replaced with pain and misery. Her beautiful friend and lover was then set upon by her mother and beaten just as severely. She was made to dress immediately while Livy was dragged to the basement by her hair and locked in the store room, clad in only her thin nightdress.

Victoria Masters had went up and made Josie stand and wait, while she wrote a letter to her mother and sealed it, giving it to the farm hand to take and hand personally to one of her parents. Even from the cellar, Livy could hear her mother screaming and hitting Josie before she was taken away when the carriage was brought up to the house. Livy had sat there weeping uncontrollably, the anxiety of their separation overwhelming and consuming her heart. The only comfort she had to relieve the misery, was the lasting aroma of Josie's fragrance still on her fingers. For two days, that was all she had to connect her to the outside world and Josie. When her mother had opened the door to let her out and told her about Josie hanging herself, Livy kissed and sucked her fingers of every essence of Josie, before she took the paring knife and slashed her wrists, no longer wanting to live in a world without Josie in it and be wherever she was instead.

Livy sat there and looked down at her wrists and saw that they too had followed her into death and beyond. Lisa and Olivia noticed her looking and then saw the slash marks themselves for the first time.

"Oh baby, that's when you killed yourself, wasn't it?"

Olivia smoothed her fingers over Livy's wrist, feeling the ridge of scar tissue.

"Yes."

"Oh Baby, so you killed yourself when you found out Josie had hung herself, is that right?"

"Yes. I couldn't bear the thought of her gone and me still living."

Olivia understood and saw the heart-wrenching emotion on her face. She pulled her to her and they fell on the bed hugging. Lisa came in from behind and together, they sandwiched her in love and kindness.

"How long Lisa?"

"Oh, yeah. Forty five minutes so far."

"Okay, forty five minutes is our limit. I can feel Livy's hair fading."

Lisa moved back and could see where Livy's long, dark chocolate tresses were fading and getting shorter.

"Well, we either make our little girl cum like crazy, or we stop and let her rest up and we can get some food in us, because honestly, I'm starving. All this sex gives me an appetite."

"Yeah, I'm feeling a bit famished myself. Livy, is it okay until later and we'll play and make sure you have lots of orgasms. I'd really like it if we did it right at the end so you'll be able to cuddle with us until you vanish again."

"Oh yes. I do like cuddling. Okay Ollie, we can wait until later to play. Oh, before I do go, can you tell me about toys. I heard you talking about them and I wondered what kind of toys you played with. I only had dolls and played house. What do you play with your toys?"

Olivia looked at Lisa and they both had to burst out into fits of giggling. Livy smiled along, wondering why, until they collected themselves.

"Come here and snuggle into me, baby and you get in behind her Lisa and we'll see if we can bring our girlfriend up to speed in the twenty first century of toys and how we play with them."

Livy rested on Olivia and lay her leg over hers, as Lisa spooned in close behind and caressed her arm and leg.

"Well, uhm, our toys aren't like your toys were, Livy. Young women and older, buy what we call toys, but really, they're sexual aids for a woman to enjoy pleasures with."

"What? How?"

"Well, there's ones that are shaped like a man and come in pretty well any size you can think of. Those are called dildos."

"Oh, so that's what Lisa wanted to strap on to herself then, was one of those. I heard her say that to you and couldn't understand what she meant. So it makes you look like a guy?"

"Yes, at least one with a constant hard on. I'll do you too if you want to try it?"

Lisa offered her the chance immediately.

"Put a dildo inside me? What does it feel like?"

"Oh yeah, you haven't had sex with a guy and been fucked, so yeah, you wouldn't know what it's like. Think three or four fingers all squeezed together and any where from five to six inches average size and longer for nicely hung ones. Kind of have to sleep with a few of them to know what kind of cock you like. Nothing worse than getting married and finding out the guy is like this and no way are you having fun."

Lisa held her little finger up and Livy wasn't quite sure what she meant. Lisa and Olivia had to explain about penis size and Livy instantly understood and giggled, cuddling in to Olivia more.

"So, no matter if he's small or no guy at all, you can have a fake one that works great. Then, they have things that vibrate and they are marvels of technology. Put one against your little clit, or inside, or anywhere and just lay there and feel the wetness flow from you. They're made out of all sorts of materials and can feel almost real. They have lots of toys for girls to play with other girls, so maybe we'll get some of them and show you what they're like. If this works the same with Josie, you two will have lots of time to enjoy playing with them together and enjoying a whole variety of new ways to make each other happy."

"Oh Ollie, you make them sound so wonderful. I wish we had those back then. I know Josie and I would have loved playing with them. I loved how she touched me and made me feel. Oh, my dearest, sweet friends, I can feel myself fading. Kiss me quick before I go."

Livy rolled into Olivia and kissed with a show of how strong her feelings were for her, then rolled back and let Lisa kiss her strong, as she put her arms around her and embraced her to her ever-fading body. Lisa suddenly landed face down in the pillow when Livy disappeared completely. She pulled her face out and looked at Olivia, smirking at her.

"That's so weird to feel that. One second you're kissing like mad and then, poof, she's gone."

"That was funny. I was watching it and yeah, she was there and then you were face down in the pillow."

"Are you laughing at me? You want a spanking for laughing at your Mistress?"

Olivia quickly took her role as a sub to her.

"No Mistress Lisa, I'm sorry for being bad, please don't punish me."

"I'll see about that. Now get that yummy ass out of bed and lets get some food. I'm so hungry I could eat it and your tasty pie right after."

"Ooooh, I feel like I'm a dinner and a movie."

"No movie, just entertainment. I'm sure I can entertain and amuse myself well, learning all the new ways to pleasure that fine body of yours. Oh my, I'm so going to like this. Yeah, I can so do this domme thing with you, Baby."

Livy surrounded them with a swirling giggle and lavender, letting them know she heard and it made her happy. Olivia got off the bed with Lisa right after her, slapping her ass cheeks repeatedly as she scooted her out and down the stairs to the kitchen. Her little yelps made Livy giggle and that made them playful, enjoying the interaction between the living and the dead.

All of them knew that once dinner was done and the girls washed up, they were going to know what dominating a woman would be like and Olivia would give them a first hand account. One thing Livy and Lisa wanted to know, was why Olivia liked it. The red in her cheeks blossomed and spread down to the valley between her breasts, as she had to divulge why she liked it.

"I have to be in control all day long with every little thing. I never get to let go of it and let someone else have it. As far as liking the spanking, it made me feel like a bad girl and as long as it's not too hard, I really like the tingly feeling it makes. When you spanked me, I saw that I could let you have my control and I trust you, so...that's why."

"I can dig it. I don't have the control thing like you do, but I can understand how it can get to you after a while. So, need me to take control of things, do you?"

"I do. I like it when you are. I feel safe with you, like...nothing can get to me when you're in control."

"Wow, that was deep, but I so get it, babe. You are always in control of everything, even here. You have this place to make work now and turn it into your dream place."

"I know. That's why I like that I can stop all that control when I'm with you and just enjoy things."

"Yeah, I'm beginning to understand your side of things. I never realized what that could be like, to be the boss all the time and have to be in charge of everything."

"Exactly. Sometimes I just want to scream when it gets too much to deal with, but I can't and have to stay in control. So, that's why I like it. It doesn't make me weird or anything, does it?"

"Fuck no. If it did, there's millions of you weird people out there and no one is questioning them."

"True. Oh Lisa, thank you for understanding. It means so much to me that you do."

"Of course I understand it. I just hope I'm good at doing my part for you. I don't really know that much about it, or when you want me to be like that, but we'll figure it out and keep you sane and happy."

"I love you, Lisa."

Olivia pulled her into a warm hug and pressed her naked body to hers. Lisa hugged her back and loved on her like she was needing right then. Together they felt the sensation of Livy wrapping them together and lavender arousing them to her presence.

"I love you, Ollie."

"Love you."

The whispered words passed by their ears, sending shivers down both their spines at the sensation.

"I love you, Livy."

"I love you, Livy."

The two stood embracing in love, heads into each other necks, kissing softly, as Livy wrapped them from head to toe in her whirling scent.

"Kiss."

They heard Livy's request and moved to press their lips together, tongues touching lightly and shared a truly bonding kiss of love.

"Yes."

Livy whispered her happiness at it and both girls felt their nipples tingle, making them moan loudly into each others mouth. They couldn't help but press closer and grind into each other more, as arousal and desire began consuming them.

Olivia broke away gasping breathlessly, her face awash in pleasure and looked about.

"Livy, I take it you want us to start playing again."

"Yes."

Her giggles swirled about them and Lisa's knees buckled slightly, as Livy rushed between her legs and let her presence be felt on her pussy.

"Oh yeah, I'll say she wants to play. She just made me wet in an instant. Damn that girl can touch."

Giggles came again and Lisa felt her lips tingle and then a more solid presence entering her. It sank deep and tickled her flesh, making her juice up quickly. Livy's finger came out and went to Olivia's pussy and rubbed her fattened clit, making her knees buckle and moan out.

"Oooooh baby, okay, we'll go up now. Damn, you're right baby, she can get me wet instantly too. Okay, let's go up and we'll see how to do this control thing on me. I haven't stopped thinking about it."

"Me either, let's go. Lead on Livy, I know you'll be up before us."

Olivia kissed Lisa and took her hand, letting her lead her upstairs. They switched the lights on and the room immediately filled with the scent Livy left for them. Lisa let go of Olivia's hand and went to her robe, taking the soft, terrycloth sash out of the loops and came back to Olivia, taking her hand again and led her to the bed. Olivia knew exactly what Lisa wanted to do and put her hands out in front of her, her light brown eyes, softening into a submissive look. Lisa looked in them and smiled, knowing she was making Olivia happy doing it.

Lisa used one end to bind both wrists together and had Olivia lie on the bed and move to the middle. She made sure she was comfortable and pulled her hands above her head and wrapped the other end around the thick headboard rail and tied it off. She pulled on it to see how well it held and looked at Olivia, caressing her cheek gently as she did.

"Time to be my pet and let me have control now, Ollie. You're mine to control and you're body is now mine to enjoy how I want. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress Lisa, I'm you're pet and my body is yours to enjoy how you wish."

"Good. I'll do my best to make you cum as your domme, baby."

"Lisa?"

She looked into Olivia's eyes and saw the liquid lust in them, so much emotion already pouring out from them.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you, Ollie."

Lisa leaned down and began kissing her softly, growing quickly to greater arousal and desire. Lisa dominated her mouth and tongue, taking control of them, then slid her hand over her taut breast and sunk her fingers in deeply and squeezed hard. Olivia's moans came out strongly, the reaction Lisa was looking for. Livy's presence was right there with them, adding her own arousal to Olivia. Lisa urged the light brown nipple to swell more, rolling and pulling it, squeezing the breast to pump more blood into it so it was standing up taut on her skin.

Lisa kissed and bit her way down Olivia's neck, evoking moans and sighs along the way. Olivia arched her back up, straining to bring her breasts to Lisa. She saw the ache and need on her face and played on it, knowing it was her chance to exercise control over her. She knew what Olivia wanted to feel at that moment, knowing that feeling herself and what quenched the desirous need in them and decided on the opposite to confuse and disrupt her control on what she expected to happen.

She gave the underside of each breast a slap and watched them jiggle in waves and return, albeit redder and heaving higher with deeper breaths. Lisa pinched and pulled both nipples hard, making Olivia whine and cry out, then let them go and suckled on each one softly. Olivia withed and twisted on the bed, her body coming alive with need for attention, making Lisa smile deviously.

"Mmmm, you love this, don't you my pet?"

"Yes, yes."

Olivia's gasping words were sweet to hear and continued playing it her way. She ran her tongue between her breasts and swirled in the dip of her quivering navel, before stopping at the trimmed hairline. She put her fingernails where she left off and slowly dragged them back up to the taut breasts patiently waiting for her again.

She slapped the tender sides several times, then smoothed her hands along them right after, making Olivia's cries go to sighs and moans with the change.

"I'm getting so wet from this. Livy baby, come use some of this so you can have a face and fingers, then I want you to work on Ollie with me."

Lisa spread her knees farther apart and soon felt the tingle and touch of a presence there. As she enjoyed teasing and taunting Olivia, making her lose her sense of control, her own pussy was being invaded in a delightful intrusion. Livy's fingers began appearing, going deep inside her and provided a feeling like no other. They stroked her slowly and gathered her juices, only to be taken away for a moment. As Lisa ached for their return, they did so with lips and tongue now coated with her. They lapped at her deeply and drew her out, her slick fluids smearing over Livy's face.

Livy became more solid where the cum was clinging to her skin, while her shape became outlined from drinking in what she could from Lisa. Lisa was ecstatically happy to give Livy what she needed and let her feast on all she wanted from her. Livy's fingers held Lisa open wide and tongued her deeply, evoking the aroused flesh to continue drooling out strands of slick cum.

As Livy enjoyed herself, Lisa was still teasing Olivia to do as she wanted and excited Olivia's pussy flesh by rubbing it briskly and then giving it several small slaps directly on the plump meaty mounds. Olivia yelped and cringed to the stinging blows, her legs remaining parted and waited for more to come. Lisa enjoyed watching her friend transform and let it go.

Livy was drinking in Lisa as much as she could, sucking and licking with great enthusiasm and Lisa couldn't hold back her peak of pleasure any longer.

"Oh baby, yes, yes, that's it, oh yeah, just like that. I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum. Ooooh."

Her voice trailed off into an orgasmic moan as she stopped doing anything to Olivia and concentrated on her ever-consuming orgasm. Her hips bucked and twitched against Livy's mouth, as her juices ran abundantly to show streaks over Livy's cheeks and chin. Livy drank heavily and began appearing as a silhouette under Lisa. She looked down and saw Livy's face, the sheer enjoyment in what she was doing, adding to it all even more.

"Oh baby, oh baby, okay, okay. I can't go anymore. Come, get between Ollie's legs and do what I tell you to do to her."

Livy finished cleaning off Lisa and slid out from under her. She was opaque now and taking shape and substance, no longer could she see through her. Her face and hands were solid to her wrists, the streaks of cum running down and highlighting their presence.

"Fuck, you look so hot like that. Knowing everything I see of you is my cum. Okay, let me get my pussy planted on my baby's face and let her enjoy what's left and make some more for her to enjoy, while I get you making her cum hard for us."

"Okay, what should I do?"

Lisa shifted and looked down at Olivia's face, an aroused happiness in her eyes, her mouth opening to accept what was coming. Lisa parted her lips wide and slowly sank down onto Olivia's lips, moaning at the contact of her tongue sliding deep inside as well.

"Oh, that's so nice, good girl. Okay, I'm going to hold her legs up and I want you to work your magic on her pussy. Suck her, tongue her, finger her, but don't let her orgasm. I want to hold her there and edge the shit out of her until she begs us to make her cum, okay? You know what I'm talking about?"

"I think so. I know when she's getting to that point and wants to cum, is that where you want me to keep her at?"

"Yes, perfect. You're such a clever girl too. You're so smart and catch on quickly. Okay baby, let's have some fun. I have a special treat for you once we do make her cum, you'll love it. I saw it in a video and it looked so hot, so I want to see you do it for me."

Livy smiled, her face almost having colour and shifted closer to Olivia, when Lisa pulled Olivia's legs up and held them with her arms, so her hands were still free. Lisa ran her hands over the taut ass cheeks and the back of her thighs, watching them ripple with sensual spasms. Livy leaned her face in and began tonguing between the sopping folds. Olivia was in her element again and submitted herself to whatever Lisa wanted from her.

Lisa watched Livy work on Olivia's clit, sucking on it hard and licking it in long, slow strokes. It was just as arousing to watch, as it was to feel, as Lisa just felt her own pussy being lavished with the same loving attention. She knew she was providing Olivia with a steady supply of tasty treats she could feel being drawn from her.

Livy's slender fingers began parting Olivia open wider, stretching her open in every way. The constant flow of juices being ingested continued to bring Livy into her real state. Lisa gave each cheek a hard spank and smoothed her hands over them after, doing it again and again up her thighs and down again over her ass, reddening the area brightly.

1...456789