Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia twitched and groaned into Lisa's pussy with each slap, but her pussy was the telling marker at how it affected her. Livy had to lick faster to keep up with the increased flow, as Olivia succumbed more and more to giving in and giving it up. She was soaring easily into a peak of pleasure and Lisa could tell she was close.

"Okay, slow down, she's almost here baby. Let me take some of that urge away and you can go back to it again. She's getting really wet, isn't she?"

"She is. I love making her get like that. I want to use my hand again, can I do that too?"

"Oh yes, of course you can. I want her big and swollen for your special treat. You'll see why."

Lisa felt Olivia working her for an orgasm and squeezed her eyes shut and winced, as Olivia sucked hard on her clit, making it full of extreme sensations of bliss. Lisa shook hard, her fingers digging in deep into Olivia's ass. She couldn't draw a breath from the intensity, then it peaked, making her shudder, letting out a stream of her squirt. It soaked Olivia's face and hair, but she continued sucking and taking several more squirts to her face and neck.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's, oh yeah. Fucking suck me bitch."

Lisa worked her pussy on Olivia's face, grinding into it and savouring the feelings of great release. Olivia was awash in her juices and enjoying the feeling of it happening. Lisa felt it calm down and paid attention again to Livy, eagerly waiting to return to her duties.

"Alright, now that was an orgasm. Oh yeah. Okay,take her back up slowly again, baby and let me see you work that sweet pussy again."

Livy eagerly dove right in and used four fingers to stretch Olivia's pussy wider. She pried her open and had her gaping profusely, the dark, pink flesh awash in her cummy liquids, dilating and contracting in need for touch and stimulation.

"Want to fist her, don't you?"

"Oh yes. I love feeling her wrap around my hand and the feel of her inside is so incredible to feel."

"I know, I like that soft wetness too. The heat of her body wrapping you in her sexuality and cumming on you."

Livy hummed her agreement, as her lips pressed hard on the splayed flesh and licked it deeply. She worked her fingers in and out, making them slippery and then tented them like Lisa had shown before, yjrn began corkscrewing into Olivia's pussy. Olivia was thoroughly enjoying her treatment and laving attention to Lisa's pussy and ass. Her moans were just what they wanted to hear, as Livy reached her knuckles and started pushing in to spread her more.

"Mmhmmm, mmhmmm."

"That a girl, make that pussy yours and own it. You know what to do."

Livy pushed harder, screwing in and felt the walls ease, her hand sliding inside slowly. Olivia's groans helped her relax that last bit and Livy's hand was completely inside to her wrist. She slowly rotated and eased her open wider, using her other fingers to stroke the long shaft and urging the swollen clit from its hiding place. Lisa worked at Olivia's tender nipples, torturing them with too much stimulation, then slapped them lightly all over, feeling the writhing and arching happen. Livy worked her hand in and out and pulled out slowly to her knuckles and repeat it again. Olivia's lips were strained each time, as was her clit and Livy used that moment to run her fingers around it and spread the slick juices making her slippery.

Livy was almost completely real looking again, her own arousal bringing her into being. She was marvelling at her own actions and what she was doing, the experience bringing her higher into her own sexual state of being. Lisa watched her work on Olivia's pussy on the inside and outside, knowing she was enthralled at everything that was happening. She was truly enjoying the art of pleasuring for the sake of making someone else enjoy a nirvana-like state.

She was rotating and gently thrusting, just working Olivia well enough to make her writhe and push at her, wanting more of it. Her two fingers sandwiched the clit and shaft and were stroking slowly, enticing it to keep a steady flow of sexual stimulation to her and bring her to a state of begging.

"Please, please, fuck me and make me cum. God, I want to cum right now so bad."

"Oh baby yes, I know how bad you want that. It would feel so good right now, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, yes."

"Too bad you have to go through so much more teasing first to get there. I know how much it's going to drive you crazy wanting that big push over the top, but we have so much to do first to get you there."

Olivia whined in protest, as her hips worked at Livy to stimulate her more. She was oozing a steady stream of clear, viscous fluid that clung to her in a trail of erotic evidence. Olivia had pent up emotions and feelings in her struggle to maintain control and Lisa wanted to help her release it all and have a break from being herself. She felt her writhing under her, her mouth and tongue barely focused on doing anything. She knew she was straining to orgasm, nothing more existed in her mind right then.

"Want to cum baby? Want to get rid of that aching you have?"

Olivia pulled her mouth away to speak, gasping and panting.

"Yes, yes, please, please, make me cum."

"Okay, you said please, but please what?"

"Please make me cum, Mistress Lisa. Please make me cum."

"That's a good girl. Livy fuck that pussy harder, but leave her clit alone, I have something in mind for it."

Livy saw the look in Lisa's eyes, that she was going to make it interesting for Olivia to cum. She increased her thrusting and sank in a little further with each push. Olivia's pussy reacted with a surge in fluid activity and the wet sounds of orgasm began. Lisa held her hand above Olivia's clit and watched the bulging morsel become ripe with arousal, then began smacking it lightly with her fingers. It stung, but it was enough stimulation to bring Olivia racing closer to a climax. Her skin turned red from the hits, but Lisa kept at it until Olivia was almost thrashing on the bed in orgasmic agony.

"Okay, I think she's right where we want her. Take your hand out and do what I tell you to do and you'll both enjoy an amazing orgasm together."

Livy slowed her hand down and stopped, then eased it out slowly. Cum clung to her hand and she wiped it over Olivia's swollen flesh and began licking what was left on her fingers.

"Okay, straddle between her legs and lower yourself down."

Lisa helped Livy get into position and eased her down so her pussy was above Olivia's.

"Okay, let me spread her lips and then you press against her pussy and rub clits together. I want to see her cum on your pussy and you cum on hers."

Livy's smile indicated her eagerness to enjoy this new form of pleasuring. She spread her own lips and watched her pussy come into contact with Olivia's. Lisa held her hips and began rocking them back and forth, showing Livy how to work herself. Livy caught on quick and worked herself hard on Livy, loving the intimate feeling between them. Olivia felt the same and strained to make the most contact between them.

The pair scissored together hard, their crotches grinding against each other furiously. Olivia got more than she needed for stimulation, her pussy barraged with intense stimulation on her most sensitive parts. Both women moaned and whined, rocking their hips hard against each other, working themselves to reach nirvana. Olivia's already heightened state brought her to an orgasm faster, as she stopped rocking and strained hard as her orgasm took her completely.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming."

Olivia's words were ones of ecstasy and great relief finally, after being edged for so long and held there. The sheer level of happiness was strained on her face, as she groaned hard and began expelling copious amounts of slick, creamy cum. Livy looked down and saw what was happening and the combination of everything felt, seen and smelled, intoxicated her erogenous senses and took her soaring into an orgasm herself.

Lisa watched the pair work each other for all they were worth to attain and keep that glorious feeling alive in them. Livy began taking on a more colourful hue as her orgasm consumed her being, her orgasmic moans getting quicker and stronger as she neared her epitome of pleasure. Lisa played with her nipples and rubbed her clit, now that Olivia had abandoned it, watching Olivia's cum ooze and be smeared deliciously by Livy's pussy. Livy grabbed Olivia's thighs hard and pulled in harder as her orgasm began. Her hips lost all rhythm and just twitched against Olivia.

Lisa watched her, looking at her face and body, her pert breasts ripe with aroused blushing, her pink nipples thrusting out hard. She looked at her quivering, undulating abdomen, fraught with orgasmic tension and then saw the results of what she was going through. The cum Olivia had expelled paled in comparison to what Livy was now producing herself. Olivia became coated in it as it drained from Livy. Waves of it blurted out with each cry of lust-filled passion, running down Olivia front and back.

"Oh baby, yes. Cum baby, that's it. That's so beautiful to see. Oh baby keep going."

Livy tried rocking again, her hands grabbing her own breasts tightly and squeezing them, as she released herself time and time again. Lisa was spellbound at the display, never seeing or imagining a woman cumming so much.

Livy finally stopped after several hard twitches and relaxed. She used Olivia to hold herself up, as she recovered from her euphoric moment. Her hips continued to spasm from jolts of pleasure still going through her, releasing her flow and running over Olivia.

Lisa was fascinated by it and ran her fingers through it, feeling the soft, creamy texture of it, the slipperiness and warmth so inviting a feel. She placed her palm on it and began smearing it over Olivia, loving the feel of touching her with it. She got off of Olivia and eased Livy sideways to lie down and still remain in contact with her pussy.

She used both hands and ran the smooth fluids over both of them, running her fingers into the source of both and lusted at the feel of them. As they both lay panting and recuperating, Lisa bent down and began lapping it off of both of them, savouring the taste of her friends. It amazed her that Livy was so alive and real in every way while aroused, yet maintained an essence of the ethereal to her as well.

There was almost a sense of her cum glowing the way it gathered the light, as Lisa dragged her tongue through it and greedily lapped it up. The exhausted pair lay there and basked in the feeling of the afterglow, as Lisa basked in their deliciousness. She thoroughly cleaned each one and drained them internally of anything left inside. Neither had any complaint to it and lay splayed open for her.

Lisa sat up and wiped her face and sucked her fingers, enjoying the taste of orgasms.

"Wow, that was awesome. Holy shit did you two ever cum. Livy, oh my God, you were amazing, I can't believe how much cum you made. And Ollie, I adore you, baby. I love doing that to you."

"Me too, but untie my hands now, I think my arms have gone asleep."

"Oh yeah, hang on baby."

Lisa untied her from the bedpost and brought her arms down, making Olivia sigh at the feeling of blood flow again. She untied her wrists and rubbed them gently, then opened her arms and lay into her for a kiss. Olivia wrapped her arms around her and shared the moment of love with her. Livy sat up and watched them, enjoying their love and thought of Josie. She lay down and cuddled in and kissed both of their cheeks and soon brought their lips to hers.

"I love you both so much."

"Love you so much too, Livy."

"I do love you baby."

"This is so great. Okay, before we do anything else, which I really want to, I have to tell you what I was thinking about to get Josie here."

"Oh right. Guess we lost focus on why we were playing, sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry, it was perfect and more than I could ask for. You two are so wonderful, I really feel so close to you and always want to enjoy times like this together."

"We do too, baby, so, Josie."

"Right. So what I was thinking was this. It seems I can be real again if I have your cum on me and if I orgasm, I can be like this for almost an hour. I was thinking, when I drank of you, it made me be real too. I thought, if you collected all of the cum that you both make and put it in a bottle, Josie could drink it and it would make her real like I am, wouldn't it?"

Olivia glanced at Livy and thought about it and turned to Lisa, who was equally perplexed at the thought and pondered it.

"She has something there, I think. It does make sense when you look at it all that way. It does seem that orgasms in one way or another bring Livy back to life. She does gain more substance with the more of our cum she takes in. If she has an orgasm, that makes her as alive as you and me really. I mean, I feel her lying against me like you are and there's really no difference in how you feel. So, our little girl is somewhat of a genius it seems. I think that just might work. If she drinks enough of it like you do, we should be able to get her here with no problems. Now I guess, it's only a matter of collecting it and bottling it and most importantly, getting Josie to drink it."

"Yeah. Kind of hard to convince someone to drink something you and your friend squirted out of their pussies and she needs to drink it to be with you."

Lisa voiced a worried thought that they knew was likely.

"She will do anything you ask so she can be with me, I know it. If she's anything like I know she is, she'll do anything to be with me, just like I want to be with her."

"Yeah, love will definitely make us do crazy things, that's for sure. I think of what I've done and what I've just done and it's all on account of love, yeah it gets crazy."

"No kidding. I could never have done what I just did with both of you, which was incredible by the way, and I mean incredible, but I couldn't have done it unless I loved both of you as much as I do. I couldn't even approach the subject with Ian, or any other boyfriend, let alone want to try it and now I have. Oh my sweet girlfriends, I love you for this. I feel so much better already inside just getting that out of me at last. It was definitely change-worthy in my life and definitely the best orgasm I've ever had. I love that edging and keeping just this side of cumming. And Livy, I so love having your hand in me baby. I don't know what it is, or how you do it, but I was just cumming and cumming and couldn't stop. The way you stroked my clit and rotated your hand in me, God, I was in heaven, I swear, it felt so good."

"How did you like my treatment of your clit? Was it a bit too much? Didn't hurt too much did it?"

"Oh Lisa, when you started spanking my clit, it actually felt good at that point. It was tingling so much, like a vibe was on it, that it was what I needed with Livy to get there "

"Oh, you got there alright. Wow, were you ever cumming hard. I saw Livy's fingers when they came out and they were coated and dripping with your stuff."

"I bet. I felt it running down me the whole time and could only imagine what it was like. I kept going at you and trying to keep up with what you kept giving me and it was just the greatest sensation to be like that. I do like letting you have control of me. I can so get used to that. Be in control all day taking care of everything like I do and enjoy, then letting go at night and enjoying being your pet."

"Oh baby, you are going to be one very happy woman. I am so going to enjoy our nights together."

"I'm not saying every night, sometimes I'd just like some soft romantic lovemaking and you know, doing other things."

"I like other things. I can only imagine what other things we'll end up doing. I'm sure we can come up with some things to amuse ourselves. I can only imagine what it might be like with yet another body thrown into the mix. Two women and two ghost women going at it and what that's going to be like."

"Oh my, imagine all the possibilities we can have doing that. I know Josie and I will want to do things together, but I love the thought of the four of us doing it together."

"We are really having one out there relationship, aren't we Lisa? Not in a million years would I have imagined myself doing any of this. Not being with you this way, not meeting and talking to a ghost and end up making love and falling in love with her, and you."

"I wouldn't change a thing, none of it."

Olivia smiled happily at her.

"Me either."

She pulled both Lisa and Livy to her and hugged them, kissing their foreheads.

"So, now that we have a new idea to work on, let's get started and see if we can collect a water bottle full of cum for our new friend waiting to join us. I'll empty the water bowl and we can use that to collect it and funnel it into a bottle when we're done and put it in the fridge. I have a feeling it should be there just in case it goes bad or something. I'm no expert on storing pussy juice, but it just makes sense to me."

"Me too. Go empty it and I'll get started on loving up our sweetie pie here and making her cum like that again. I want to feel that on my pussy this time. It felt so hot and sexy on you two."

"It did. Okay, you start, I'll empty this and go down and get a water bottle to use. I think we'll need a drink once we're done."

Olivia kissed them quick and scooted off the bed to get the bowl. She picked it up and turned to see Lisa rolling over on top of Livy, taking command over her as she kissed and fondled her young body. She felt a softening in her heart at seeing it and knew it made her feel closer to them. She left and walked down to the kitchen and dumped the wash water out and rinsed it in the sink. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of water out, but before she closed it, she opened it and took a second one out in thought. She put them in the bowl and walked back upstairs, enjoying the sound of soft moans and gasps coming from her room. It seemed to warm her to hear them and more so when she went in and saw them together.

Lisa was already three fingers deep into Livy and working her tight pussy hard. Livy was clinging to her tightly, trying to return her kiss, but swooned at the feelings of bliss rushing through her, as her tender flesh was taken hard and fast. Olivia put the water bottles on the table and brought the bowl to bed. Watching Livy closely, she listened to the wet sounds growing inside her and waited to catch them. Olivia watched her thighs twitching with involuntary spasms, the build up coming to a head.

Olivia saw the first push of orgasmic flow come out and gathered it in her fingers, quickly wiping them on the edge of the bowl to get more. As Lisa jammed her fingers into the tender flesh, she worked it to keep it going and drive Livy senseless with pleasure. Olivia used one hand after the other to collect it and wipe it off, trying to keep up with it and not lose any of it. To her, it was a life or death situation to get as much as she could.

Lisa could tell she had taken Livy as far as she could and eased her down again slowly, keeping the juices flowing, the pulsing, pink flesh contracting it out in blurts of opalescent drops. Olivia parted the ragged lips, inflamed from the thrusting and stretching, letting the juices ooze out. She used her finger to dig inside and scoop out all that she could. Livy continued pulsing inside, her flesh still active in post-orgasmic spasms. Olivia was drawn to it and placed her mouth over her, tonguing and chewing the succulence of it.

Olivia began moaning at the sheer enjoyment of doing it to her, loving the feel of feminine flesh, aroused and alive with lust. The contrast to rigid and erect flesh was immeasurable in terms of enjoyment to her, feasting on Livy as a lesbian lover.

1...456789