Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 04

Story Info
Livy and Josie reunite. Olivia learns a new pleasure.
10.2k words
4.76
8.4k
8

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian looked at Josie and wondered how she knew him. Olivia took Josie's arm and pulled her attention away from him, whispering so only they could hear.

"It's not the same Sebastian, baby. He doesn't know you and now he's going to wonder how you know him. This just made things a lot more difficult for us and you have no idea how."

Josie's face saddened, knowing she had hurt Olivia's feelings and caused a big problem to occur. Her eyes welled with tears and she curled into Olivia's arms crying.

"Sorry, Sebastian. She's a little upset and she just called out your name after I told her who you were."

Sebastian tried to understand and looked back at Lisa.

"Are you guys alright? Need a hand? Got a flat did you?"

"Yeah, I'm good though. I have the flat off and the spare ready to go on."

"Let me get that for you then, only take a second."

Before Lisa could refuse his offer, he had it in park and shut it off, then got out and went to the front. Olivia watched him look in at them and she smiled to dissuade any more thoughts. He bent down and went out of view of them and Olivia turned to Josie to she how she was. She had to gasp in surprise at how faded she had become from crying and surmised that it worked the opposite of having an orgasm.

With no choice, she calmed Josie down by kissing her, at the same time lifting the sheet and sliding her hand back under to her sopping flesh. She rubbed her swollen clit and lips, instigating arousal in her as fast as she could and reverse the effects of crying. She slid two fingers inside and stoked her hard and fast, working to get her aroused and close to an orgasmic state. She didn't want to push her over in case she cried out and alerted Sebastian, so she edged her into that state and held her there, stroking her thumb softly over her clit, while her fingers worked at her inside.

Josie lay her head back on the seat and let Olivia take her, the look of ecstasy clear on her face again. Olivia didn't care at that moment, just wanting to keep her as alive as she could. She felt the car shift from the nuts being tightened and knew she had to work fast at what she was doing. She pinched Josie's clit with her fingers and stroked it fast and hard, sending her over the edge and into an orgasm. Josie did start crying out and Olivia quickly pulled her back into her to stifle the sounds as much as she could.

Sebastian and Lisa stood up and looked in and saw them cuddled and Olivia comforting Josie, but only Lisa noticed where Olivia's right hand was located and got Sebastian's attention.

"Okay, I'll lower it down and if you'll be so kind as to make sure those nuts are good and tight, I'll make sure you have a good dinner with us one night to say thanks, how's that?"

"That sounds like a great offer. Okay, let me get you all squared away and let you ladies be on your way."

"You're a great guy. Thanks."

Sebastian smiled broadly at her and crouched down, while Lisa rotated the handle and let the car down again. He tightened each one in sequence to make sure it was seated correctly before standing again and wiping his hands on the rag from his back pocket. He looked in again and saw the young girl still heaving and twitching against Olivia and shot a sympathetic look at them. Lisa caught it and asked him for the rag to wipe her own hands and walked him back to his truck.

He seemed intent on knowing what was going on in the back seat and Lisa did the only thing she knew would get it away from them and on to her. She put her hand on one cheek and kissed the other one and gave him a quick hug. The affection did its job and he focused on her again, giving Lisa a chance to send him on his way.

"Have a great day, Sebastian and we'll look the quote over when we get home and thanks for doing it so quickly for us."

"No problem, my pleasure. I really enjoyed looking around at the place. Did you know there's a strong smell of lavender at times? I noticed it every now and then and some places it was stronger than others."

"Yeah, we noticed it too. We found some old lavender soap and it smells just like it so we figure there's more bars of it around some where and we haven't found them yet."

"Is that right? Okay, that's cool. It just made me wonder why it was here and there all the time, so that's probably what it is then, is the soap."

"Yeah, nice smell, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is actually, I liked it. Really took the stale smell away at times, that was a plus."

"Yeah, it does have some bad areas to clean up."

"Okay, you're all set. I'll look forward to that dinner and say, I hope your friend in the back is okay, she really looks upset about something."

"Yeah, got a bit of bad news and she's upset by it. She'll be alright soon and thanks for asking. Have a good one, Sebastian."

"You too, Lisa."

Sebastian started his truck again and put it in gear, taking one last look in the back seat and shook his head a bit and smiled at Lisa, before driving off. Lisa waved and watched him wave back, When he was out of range, she turned and opened the door to look at them. Olivia shot an embarrassed look at her, knowing where her hand still was and what it was doing.

"I had no choice, babe. You know how orgasms make them both alive and real? Well, crying it seems works the opposite and makes them vanish. She was disappearing really fast and I didn't know what to do, so I fingered her and made her orgasm to give us more time."

Josie pulled away from Olivia and sat back again, her legs splaying open and Olivia's hand still between her legs. Olivia raised the sheet and they both saw how creamy, wet her pussy and the sheet were.

"Wow, she did have a good orgasm."

"No shit. Sebastian looked up just as she was having it too."

"Yeah. No worries, I told him Josie got some bad news and was upset by it and he's good with it. Sounds like Livy was actively following him around the house. He said he could smell lavender here and there, so you know she was happy seeing him. You think she thought it was her Sebastian too, like Josie did?"

"Maybe. I don't know what their Sebastian looked like, but it seems they look alike."

"I don't know either. Anyway, let's get going and get to the house before any more shit happens. Fuck did we mess this up."

"We did, didn't we? But hey, everything is still good, so why don't you drive and I'll sit back here and keep her cumming until we get there and make sure."

"Why do I get the shit job?"

"Shhh, drive, we'll take good care of you later."

Olivia's wink and smile let her know she would be well compensated for all her efforts later tonight. Lisa smiled and winked back, then started off again, as Olivia went back to kissing Josie and stroking her fingers in and out of her, the gentle flow continuing from her. Josie just lay back and held onto Olivia the whole way, completely at ease having her pleasure her any way she wished.

Lisa pulled into the drive way and as close to the door as she could. Josie broke from her sensual reverie immediately when she knew where she was. Olivia felt stunned to be ignored so quickly, but realized immediately when she smelled lavender coming into the car.

"Livy! Livy! Oh my sweet Livy I'm with you again."

"Yes, come."

Livy's voice was almost clearly heard and the girls felt the drain from their energy for her to say it. Lisa got out and Olivia opened the door for Josie. Lisa opened the door and Josie ran in, feeling Livy swirling around and around her saying her name repeatedly. She turned around in circles saying Livy's name over and over as well.

Lisa looked at Olivia and she turned and looked at her and without saying it, they both knew what they had to do to make them happy. Olivia broke up the repeated chanting of names and the profuse smell of lavender surrounding them all.

"Girls, girls, who's for having some orgasms and then you two can actually be together. What do you say?"

Josie ran straight to her and hugged her tightly, while Livy was using their energy and saying yes loudly.

"Okay Ollie, let's get up there and do what we have to and let these two spend some time together."

"The things we do for love. Let's get some hot water going and wash up and do what we seem to do best."

They went into the kitchen and put some water on to boil and Olivia opened the fridge. She took out the bowl of their cum and looked at it.

"What should we do with this?"

"I don't know. Still lots left. Think it's any good?"

"I have no idea if it is. Doesn't smell overly strong to me."

"Hmm, not really."

"Maybe use it on Livy to get her solid enough to play with and then she's good to go after an orgasm. Don't know what else to do with it."

"Lets put some soap and hot water in and get her whole body visible and not smell bad in the process. I'm getting a bit worn out with all the sex we've had and honestly, my pussy needs a bit of a rest."

"Mine too. Not that I didn't like how it got sore, that was fucking awesome, but yeah, I feel a little tender inside."

"Well, lets just get them going and they can take care of themselves after that. They've got a lot of catching up to do after all."

"Yeah. They love each other so much. Alright, kettle looks hot enough, let me get some soap in this and see if it'll melt and make this look a little nicer. Hard to imagine I love feeling it on me when it first happens and looking at it now in the bowl."

"Yeah, kinda gross."

Lisa got a bar of soap and broke off small pieces and dropped them in the gooey mess. Olivia poured the hot water in and after a hesitant move, swirled it with her fingers. The soap melted quickly and turned it all milky white, the lavender coming out strong, with a good scent of sex with it, making it almost sensual. They looked at each other that it was passable and went upstairs. Olivia poured the rest of the water in the bowl to wash with, while Lisa took the bowl to the bed and sat it on the table.

Josie stood waiting for them and they took her hands, bringing her to the bed. Olivia undid the toga she made and bared her body to them. She was much fuller and womanly looking then Livy, her breasts already large enough to make a gorgeous line of cleavage. Her hips had filled out more and had a soft roundness to them. The golden curls nestled between her thighs were a highlight to the creamy white of her skin. Even now, she would be a most desired woman by any man.

"Girls, we want you to have fun, but we're tired and sore already playing all day. Livy, put your fingers in the bowl and see if you see yourself. If it works, just have Josie rub that all over you and you two can have all the fun you want to. How's that?"

They didn't have to wait a moment, when Livy's dripping fingers appeared in the bowl. Josie went over and dipped her finger in and felt it, then used her fingers to dab it on Livy when she found her. Quickly, she began using more and more liquid and covered Livy in it. Livy helped her get everywhere she really needed covered and for a moment, they looked at each other and realized they could touch each other.

Arms pulled hard, bodies pressed together tightly as they held one another, once again enjoying their touch. As tears flowed freely, they began kissing each other. Olivia and Lisa watched them for a moment, as they sank to the bed to enjoy their touch more intimately. They knew the girls would be happy and busy for hours, so they closed the door and let them reunite in privacy.

They went downstairs after pulling on panties and a T shirt to look at the estimate for wiring Sebastian left on the table. The first thing they noticed was the strong scent of lavender coming off the paper to them. They rolled their eyes, knowing Livy must have been fawning over Sebastian the whole time he was here. It seemed Sebastian reminded them of the Sebastian of long ago that Livy was engaged to.

They began wondering about the similarity and if there was any connection between the two some how. Josie recognized him instantly like it was him and now a trip to town was definitely in order to start putting bits and pieces together to know what was going on over a century ago.

The estimate read more like a letter, explaining each thing needed and how much it would cost for each room. They had to smile at the bottom line and what it would cost and wondered if Livy had influenced him in any way to drop three thousand off the price. He left it at an even ten thousand in total and it would take a month or so to do it on his own time.

"Well that kiss on his cheek was well deserved then."

"You kissed him?"

"Uh, I guess you're forgetting where your fingers were at the time and what was happening? He was looking right at you both and I had to distract him some how, right? Or would you rather he watch and figure out what was really going on?"

Olivia remembered the moment in the back seat with Josie and smirked in embarrassment.

"Yeah, it was a rather interesting moment, wasn't it?"

"Very. By the way, how was it?"

"Damn, that girl loves to cum, let me tell you. I kind of know who was more into girls between them. Josie loves being touched and played with and I can see why Livy likes being with her."

"Yummy is she?"

"Very. Her cum is so velvety soft and really light tasting. I can't wait to get her going like we did to Livy and make her really cum. I have a feeling we should take off and leave these two and go back and restock clothes and shit and get our toys."

"Definitely. We're good to go really. We can pick up food and stuff too and we're good for the week to eat and everything."

"Towels. We need lots of towels too."

"Oh yeah. Between you and me and those two little love birds and their supercharged pussies, we'll need them."

"Okay, let's go get dressed and tell them what we're doing."

They opened the door and stopped to look at the scene on the bed. Livy and Josie were face down in each other licking and fingering themselves as fast as they could. They were as real as they could be and the smell of sex was heavy in the air. They didn't interrupt them as they got dressed and just left them to be as they were. They left a note on the table to let them know and drove off to their places to do a load of laundry and pack suitcases of clothes and bags of towels.

They thought of anything they could to make their stay more comfortable and Lisa's overnight bag was loaded with her toys and other fun things to use. They went back to Olivia's and packed the laundry and headed to the store to buy food.

Four hours later, they pulled back in the driveway and up to the door. They put all the suitcases and clothes inside and went to get the bags of food. They went into the kitchen and put the food away and took the bags upstairs. They opened the door, half expecting them to be going at it still and found the bed empty. They called out to them, but no answer came and they began to wonder and worry about them.

They left the room and went looking for them, a sense of worry building in both of them. They only had to go as far as the storage closet and saw the trap door open and the stairs down. They stood at the bottom and looked up into the attic.

"Livy? Josie? Are you up there?"

They waited for a reply, but none came. Olivia shrugged her shoulders and went up to look for them. She looked around in the dim light and saw no one at all. Her eyes fell on the boxes and cases that were piled up and now were scattered and opened on the floor. The cases she was trying to open were now sitting with lids opened back, exposing the contents. She could see one in the back had things scattered about it and went to it.

Amongst clothes and dolls, were at least a dozen diaries much like the one Livy had read from. A ring of keys was lying on the floor and Olivia picked them up and realized these were the keys that unlocked everything her keys didn't. She picked up all the diaries and closed the trunk again and went back down. They closed the closet door and went back to the room to put the books down and heard the soft moans above them. They craned their heads back and both girls were thrusting four fingers into each other. Trails of cum ran down each of their legs as they hovered above them.

It was incredible to watch the pair go at it, tongues and mouths locked in a passionate kiss, arms holding one another, while the other was almost a blur inside the other. It never dawned on them that for all they were as real feeling as they were, they were still ghosts and possessed abilities to float. As the girls looked up, cum began dropping on them in ever-increasing amounts. Their orgasms were almost simultaneous, as they both bucked and humped at the others hand, never breaking their kiss.

Instead of backing away from out of it, they let it fall on their faces with their mouths open, trying to catch them like rain drops. Josie and Livy began descending, their orgasms sapping their energy to stay afloat in the air. Olivia and Lisa took a leg each and began licking up the trails flowing down, eventually coming to the source.

Livy and Josie touched down and the girls were already busy feasting between their legs, lying down and pulling them onto their mouths to finish them off. Livy and Josie continued kissing, crying and mewling into each others mouth, as their bodies were consumed in orgasmic bliss. They were at such a fever pitch of lust, that they began to emanate a glow from them, a soft aura of light surrounding them.

Olivia and Lisa didn't see it at first, their eyes closed and delving in deep into both of them with their tongues. It was the presence of light on their eyelids that made them open them and see the aura they had their faces in. As each held the lips splayed apart, the essence of who they were was glowing inside, the cum they were producing almost luminescent, the white of the light more solid in how it was cast from the aura.

They stopped licking and slid out from under them, looking at each others face and then at the pair locked in a permanent kiss. The normal glaze of cum was glowing on them too, ringing their mouths and down their necks in luminescence. It was incredible to see, the power of their spiritual orgasms causing such awe inspiring moments to occur. With a long, drawn out moan, they finally separated and looked at each other. Their faces were satiated with pleasure, a pleasure long denied them.

"You're, you're glowing. I can see an aura around you both, like, like, you're angels."

"Your cum is casting even more light from you, look at our faces, look between your legs."

They looked down and saw the drips of cum from them both casting a soft glow from them. Josie reached down and ran her finger through it on her leg and held it up, both her and Livy marvelling at it. Neither of them had any idea what had happened between them, other than fulfilling a desire of great importance.

"What were you doing? We came up and you weren't here, then we come back again and you're floating in the air and glowing. I saw inside you Josie, inside your pussy and it's like a light shining, it's so bright. I didn't notice it at first, but when you started glowing, your cum started changing in taste too. I could feel an energy coming from you, like you were tingly to touch."

"Yeah, that's what it was like with Livy too. My lips felt like I was kissing a weak nine volt battery or something. You know when you touch your tongue to the things and you feel the power, right, and this was like it was weaker in power, but that same tingly sensation."

"Right, right, exactly. So, what were you doing to get like that? Nothing like that ever happened with us, so I really want to know."

"Me too."

Olivia and Lisa went and sat on the bed and looked at the softly glowing girls standing hand in hand. If there was one thing they could surmise without words, was that they had the look of love on them. If love had a way of being seen, that was certainly a beautiful expression of it. Livy went to the other side of the bed and picked the diary up off the floor and turned it to the page they had been reading from.