Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed it to Olivia and they sat and read the passage Livy had written about an earlier experience and what they had decided on doing the next time they had a chance to be together. The loving bond Livy had with Josie was clearly shown in her words, the depth of what they felt for each other and the everlasting happiness they knew they had. It was their desire to kiss into orgasm and never stop until it they were united as one. It was the last thing they had done, the last moment of bonding they could think of, when it was violently ended and never to be given the chance to experience again.

"We went back to my room where it all happened, where we fell in love and knew we would be together forever. It was what we had dreamed of, desired with all our hearts to do and it was more than we could imagine when we did it. It was the most beautiful feeling either of us had ever felt. I could feel myself giving my love to her and her giving herself to me, that perfect moment, then my mama came in and caught us and we never got to finish. We never got to share everything that we knew we would feel, the complete bonding of our hearts and minds, our bodies were there awaiting that final moment and it was gone forever to us. I remembered where the keys were that mama kept hidden and we went to get my diaries and remember our times together. I read as Josie kept me cumming and then I did the same to her. We were standing just as we were that day and when we made it to where we were and felt that bonding, that's when Josie and I started floating."

Livy's long-winded account satisfied the girls with the why of it all and were left with nothing less than complete awe of the pair. It was because of love, the deepest and purest of loves that they transformed themselves. It was the closest description of what an angel was supposed to be, according to all the bible stories and portrayals of them. It just never struck them that sex would be a part of it, then they looked at each other and saw the love in themselves.

The deepest of loves existed in them as well and it was only once they made love together, did they realize how beautiful a love it really was. It was a love only two people could have, two that truly cared about the others happiness more than their own.

Olivia and Lisa felt themselves in the presence of far more than ghosts. It was like witnessing another transformation of them. It was like they had attained a higher form of themselves and Olivia thought about the side effects.

"This should be interesting to see how it plays out. If us giving them orgasms lasts almost an hour, I wonder how long orgasms last when they do them to themselves. They both still have an aura around them and I really want to see if that's going to stay or fade away. You do look like angels. Just some wings and halos and you'd look just like every picture I ever saw."

Livy and Josie came forward and pushed them back gently, climbing on the bed and laying on them. The first instinct from either of them, was to wrap their arms and legs around them and hold them tight, as their lips became engaged in loving kisses. It was a kiss of love, not to arouse the body, but to arouse the heart and spirit. It was one couple's way of expressing their love to another couple.

They bonded like that and after a while, exchanged partners and connected with both. The glow increased again and the sharing of it with Olivia and Lisa had them beginning to share a similar glow in them. Once they finished and the ethereal pair stood again, they could see what they had imparted into them. Olivia and Lisa sat up and looked at them, then at each other and both had their eyes well with tears and started gently sobbing. Livy and Josie caressed and comforted them as they sat beside them, but it only made the crying more pronounced and heartfelt from within.

"There, there. It's alright, don't cry."

Olivia raised her tear streaked face to Livy, her eyes looking deep inside hers.

"I feel so beautiful inside. I feel so much love."

Livy understood and held her again, loving on her and bringing the flow of tears to run freely. Olivia and Lisa let it all out of themselves, the beauty of what they felt so overpowering a feeling inside them. They let the pair cry it out, letting them feel the love they had for them.

"We love you so much, Ollie and Lisa. We owe you so much thanks for all you've done for us."

They looked at the angelic faces looking at them. It was like looking at love personified in them.

"We love you so much too. You've brought so much happiness and joy and we have to thank you too for doing that for us."

The tears subsided and the four were left feeling more of an understanding of love and what it truly felt like to be loved. It was nothing like the love they had always imagined it to be, but what they had instead, was far more real and believable than anything they could have imagined it to be.

Olivia and Lisa finally went down to make some food, not having the chance to eat all day, leaving them famished. The four of them went about preparing food and cooked on the stove, making it the first real meal that was prepared since she moved in. They only had paper plates and plastic utensils to serve it on, but Lisa waited for the last minute to pull a couple of bottles of white wine out of her bag and held them up to everyone.

"Who's for a little wine with dinner? We need to make a ton of toasts to everything."

Olivia was happy to see the inclusion of alcohol and smiled happily.

"Perfect babe, great thinking. Girls, feel like some wine?"

Livy and Josie giggled like little girls at the mention and Olivia realized why.

"You've never drank wine, have you?"

"No, mama said I was too young to drink, but we tasted it and papa said when I was married to Sebastian, he would buy us a special bottle to drink."

"Did you like the taste?"

"I did. I liked the taste of wine."

"What about you, Josie? Do you like wine?"

Josie perked up immediately and said yes.

"I do. I drank a whole glass once and it made my head spin and made me laugh a lot. I liked that feeling."

"Well, even though you're eighteen and too young to drink, you're really a hundred and what? Thirteen, fourteen or something? Anyway, doesn't matter, we say you can have a drink with dinner and celebrate with us."

Livy and Josie clapped and bounced in their chairs, as much girls still, as they were young women. It made Olivia and Lisa remember themselves at that age and the transition from child to adult. It was a somewhat magical time to experience, the carefree joys of youth mixing in with the joys of adulthood, becoming more of who they were to become as adults. Once the wine was poured in the red plastic cups, they all held their glasses to each other.

"Where to begin to toast? There's so many. Okay, first, to Livy. Thank you sweetheart for coming into our lives and bringing us so much love and beauty, not to mention the amazing orgasms. You are truly a gift from beyond and we all love you so much because of who you are. To you Livy."

Olivia and Lisa took a good sip in toast and watched the girls take a sip of theirs. They loved seeing their faces light up, feeling the first effects of alcohol hit their system.

"Next, to Lisa, my sweetest and dearest friend and now love of my life. I've always loved you from the bottom of my heart, always. You've been the best friend any girl could ever want to have and I trust you with my life. Thank you, Lisa, I love you with every breath I take and every beat of my heart."

"Oh babe, I love you so much too."

Another good sip and tears were once again welling in eyes from emotion.

"Okay, okay, next, I'd like to toast Livy and Josie. You two have made our lives so incredibly special. No one, or nothing could ever make us feel so special like you two have. The gift of love you share is so beautiful to enjoy seeing and feeling a part of. I know I've never felt such a powerful feeling of love, as I'm feeling now. You've shared with us something beyond special. It feels like the very essence of what beauty is, because I've never felt more beautiful than I do right now and I know Lisa feels the same."

"Yes I do, baby. I truly feel like I love myself finally. Like I'm not worried about who I am and stuff."

"Exactly, so here's to our beautiful angels and showing us what love is really all about. You two have sacrificed so much of yourselves to enjoy the love you have and I can see that loving someone, like the way you do, means to give my all to them and nothing less. To your love."

The tears were choked back as they took another drink and finished their glasses. Lisa poured even more in the next time and Olivia raised her glass again, the others joining in.

"Now, the last toast I want to make is to our beautiful home and once again make it a place filled with love and happiness. Here's to our home, may it always be as it is, a place of love."

They all cheered and drank, the girls already showing a tipsy side to them. Their glow was starting to fade to a duller white, but it was still emanating from them strongly. Livy put her glass down and took a breath and fanned herself.

"Oh my, I do feel that. I feel so warm inside and tingly. I feel..."

Livy didn't finish and started giggling about her thoughts as she looked at them in a growing embarrassment. The others were curious and began prying her to tell them.

"It makes me feel...horny."

Olivia and Lisa had to giggle and laugh, knowing it was a common occurrence and happened to them as well.

"Yeah, me too. I remember when Ollie and I drank for the first time and I was telling her how horny I got from it. Damn I wish we fooled around then. I would have cum all over the place that night, I was so fucking horny to do something."

"I know, I felt horny too and I remember we sat and talked about guys and getting laid and what it would be like to have their cocks in us and fuck us mental. I think that was the first time I really wanted to have sex and not just because it was a curiosity to try. I know I fingered myself crazy that night in bed. I came hard a few times just getting over that feeling."

"Yeah, me too. I soaked the sheets and had to change them the next day and put a towel on the mattress until it dried up. I was so worried my mom would smell it and know what it was and freak out on me. I always had a towel handy after that, just in case."

Livy and Josie were sitting cuddled together, arms around each other and looking a little more drunk.

"Okay, let's eat this food before it gets cold. It smells great."

They all started eating and enjoying it together, then Livy posed a question to Olivia.

"Ollie, have you thought of a name to call our home?"

"I haven't really, now that you ask. Was it called something before, like Master's Mansion or something?"

"No, it never had a name. Papa never named it and after I died, he didn't want to."

"Your father must have been so hurt to know you were dead when he got back. He must have really loved you."

"He did. He made my room specially for me. He said I was his princess and wanted it to be my palace. I loved being in my room and playing and then Josie and I played in it and it was a name she called it that I liked."

"What was that, baby?"

"Lavender Hill Mansion. We used to have a big field of it that we used for making our soap. The big hill on the far side is where it grew and it was covered in it. The weeds have choked it all out now, but it was so pretty to see in bloom."

"You know, I like that name. It sounds feminine and since it's an all women home, it fits perfectly."

"I was thinking myself on your idea about this being a spa, bed and breakfast thing."

"What's that, Lisa?"

"Well, since we confirmed our love for each other and these two are in love with each other and it's all going to be more or less females here, I was thinking of a women only thing. It's mostly women at all the other places anyway, so just make it exclusive to women and maybe make it more for women who love each other. I can see single women coming to maybe meet someone else and hooking up. I was thinking how we both fantasized about it and God knows how many others do and this would be that kind of place to get to know what it would be like. At least everyone would be open to it, knowing it was that kind of place they were coming to."

Olivia had to think on Lisa's suggestion, knowing what they had committed to already and what was in play with Livy and Josie. Putting men in the mix would definitely curtail any intimate feelings they had toward each other and most never appreciated what was offered. Catering to a clientele of women who loved or wanted to love another woman, would be ideal to be able to show her feelings for Lisa and add to the atmosphere, instead of take away from it. The idea took hold and Olivia started nodding her head to it.

"I can see that, baby. It would be better to have only women here and cater to their every need to feel pampered. Kind of a fantasy spa resort for them to enjoy just being with women and getting to know them a bit differently than they do now. Yeah, I am so liking this. Lavender Hill Mansion, a resort for women to love being a woman. I could only imagine how big it would get if they knew we had two lesbian ghosts who lived here too and might appear now and again."

"Are you kidding? Every woman alive would want to come and be with a real ghost if they thought it was safe to do so. Imagine any of them experiencing what we have? Talk about a story to tell after that."

"I know. What do you think girls? Want to turn this into a place like that? Maybe you can help teach them all about love the way you taught us."

Livy looked at Josie, both of them amazed at what they were hearing.

"We get to be with people again?"

"Well, if we tell everyone about you, they'll want to know you both and maybe meet you and talk to you. If they know you're loving ghosts and not scary ghosts, they'll definitely want to be with you."

"What do we do with them? Just talk?"

"I don't know? I mean, I guess they'll be here to want to be with women, but, you're talking about touching them, aren't you?"

"Yes. Can we touch them and they touch us?"

"Oh, I get it. To see if you're real and everything."

"That and if they want to touch like we do, is that okay?"

"Ahhhh, well, that's really something else. You mean like if a woman wants to make out with you, is that what you're talking about?"

"Yes. Can we do that?"

"Wow, that's not one I can even answer right now. I'd have to think on that one. Not like I can advertize that women can come and have sex with a ghost or two. That's something we'd have to discuss with a guest first and see what they wanted. I don't know if other women would be as open to it as we are."

"You know, I got an idea. You know me and how my mind works, pervert that I am. If the girls are actually interested in being with other women that way, we could do a special performance with them to show them what it's like to be with a ghost. Any woman interested in doing it with them can sign up or something and the girls can go visit her in her room. I know that sounds kind of cheap and trashy, like we're pimping them out, but honestly how many times in your life can you say you made out with a ghost and how would you know if you could or wanted to?"

"I can see where that would come across like that. I guess that's something we'll have to figure out when the time comes. Same as everyone we end up with working for us. We'll need a cook and bartender. A few spa attendants and some servers making sure everyone is happy. We need people for the grounds and gardens and all of them have to be women friendly. Should be interesting where we need to post jobs for this place. Not sure the regular job classifieds are where we'd post in."

"Got a point. I guess we better do a search on lesbian sites that have women looking for jobs like we have."

"You think they'd have them?"

"Shit yeah. They got sites and apps for everything these days."

"What are sites and apps?"

They looked at Livy and Josie sitting there now glowing a soft silvery hue. The several ounces of alcohol was working on them well and they showed it. They were as innocent looking as they could be in their expression, albeit Josie's arm was slung over Livy's shoulder, her hand toying with her nipple playfully. They knew enough to keep a sense of arousal going in each other to remain as they were. Livy was cuddled into Josie, her hand idly toying with the soft hairs between her legs. They were as natural together as any couple could be, no shame in their nudity or intimate touching.

"You two look wonderful together. You really look like you're completely in love with each other."

"We are. I love Livy so much. No one could ever make me as happy as she does."

"I am Josie's forever. I gave her my heart and soul to cherish forever and only her. No one could love me like Josie does."

"What about Sebastian? Couldn't he have loved you like that? He wanted to marry you."

"He was a nice boy and I did like him a lot, but I don't know if he could ever love me like Josie does. I never felt as close or felt like I could trust him like I do with Josie."

"Yeah, I can dig that. As much as I thought I loved a guy, there was always something missing in it. I never felt understood and definitely never felt appreciated. Not like I do with Ollie. Now she gets me and understands me and I know she appreciates anything and everything I do for her."

"Yeah, I feel the same way for the most part. As great as Ian was and everything, if we got married, I know I'd end up unhappy somehow. I don't know for sure how, just that I know I would if I did."

The four young women sat and reflected on the choices their hearts had made and came away feeling good and confident in the choice of who to give their heart to. It began a kiss between the two couples that brought a conclusion to dinner and dishes were cleared into a garbage bag. They went back up stairs to relax, Livy and Josie sitting on the bed together, as they watched Olivia and Lisa undress each other. There was no rush to expose flesh, just a desire to become naked and adore each area that became bared.

Once naked, arms slowly wrapped their bodies and held them together, just embracing and feeling each others body against their own. Livy lay her head on Josie's shoulder, the latter laying her arm around her, as they watched their friends enjoy a moment of love and bonding.

"You remind me of Livy and I when we first touched like that. I knew I wanted her forever when we first held each other naked. I loved the feel of her body against mine and how it made me feel."

Olivia and Lisa raised their heads from their shoulders and looked at them. The look of deep loving happiness was in them, coming from their hearts as they were filled with love and sent to every part of their bodies.

"I know what you mean, Josie. I was just feeling that with Lisa. How loving a feel it is having our bodies together like this."

"I'm with you on that, babe. As hot a body as you have, it's not that, that makes me feel so good inside. It's what's coming from you I feel. Although, I do have to admit, I love feeling your gorgeous tits pressing into me too. Something deliciously soft and yummy about them squishing into mine."

Olivia just smiled radiantly and kissed her with a mix of passion and lust, but more than anything, the deepest of feelings she had for her. The soft sighs from the two on the bed had them break their kiss from giggling at them.

"Did we meet your approval?"

"You two look so beautiful together. I think I know what you meant about Josie and me being like that. Do we look that happy?"