Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia and Lisa broke apart and went to the bed. They stood in front of them and they took one each, laying them back on the bed. They started kissing and loving on them, showing them how they felt, instead of just telling them. They shared a warm and sensuous moment together, enjoying love in its purest form, unconditionally given.

They lay holding hands, staring at the ceiling as they let the loving warmth wash through them. Lisa sat up and looked at the two younger women and smiled with a sense of play in her eyes.

"Who wants to see what toys look like?"

Livy knew what she meant, but Josie hadn't been made aware of them yet and looked puzzled.

Olivia rolled her eyes and laughed, shaking her head at Lisa.

"One track mind, I swear."

"Hey, we brought them for a reason, right? You think of a better time to show them, than right now?"

"Okay. I'll go get some water boiling and get some towels out of the bag, it looks like there's going to be a cum party happening, I just know it."

Olivia's smirk made Lisa laugh and smack her ass as she passed, making her yelp. Lisa went and got her travel bag and laid it on the bed between the girls and saw the look of sheer expectation of fun written on their faces. She popped the locks and paused for effect, looking at both girls.

"Ready to see how girls play these days?"

Both nodded excitedly and watched, as Lisa opened the case. The plethora of shapes and colours awed them, so many varieties to admire. Lisa picked up her first dildo and showed them it.

"This was my very first toy. It feels close to a how a guy feels, but it doesn't vibrate any more, I kind of wore it out. That would be what the average cock looks like on a guy, except not red gel, you know what I mean."

They reached out and touched it with their fingers, squeezing it and marvelling at it.

"Do you think Sebastian looked like this?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it would hurt going in?"

"No, not at all. I know I could handle it inside me."

"It's so big, are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Lisa and Ollie have both had their hands inside me already."

"What? What do you mean, had their hands inside you?"

Livy could see Josie was upset somehow by the idea of that. She took her hands in hers and looked in her eyes deeply, wanting her to know she was telling her the truth.

"Before they came and got you, we spent some time doing things together. They were teaching me new ways to have fun I didn't even know existed. Remember sweet Josie, I did it so I could be with you. If I never did a thing, you and I wouldn't be holding each other right now."

Josie could understand the why, it was the thought of her beloved Livy enjoying the touch of someone else, despite the reasons. Her sense of possessive hurt began taking her glow away, the more she let it affect her. Livy could see it and felt saddened at the sight, knowing Josie was feeling that way.

"Josie no, no one could ever take your place in my heart. I will always love only you."

Livy wiped Josie's tearing eyes clean and kissed her lovingly on the cheeks. Josie fought back any more tears and hugged Livy to her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so much, Livy."

"And I love you."

Lisa stood there looking at them reconcile and fawned on them both.

"Hey, no need to worry about Livy being with us, Josie. For all that we did together, the most that happened is that we found someone else to love and that's because she brought me together with someone I've always loved and now share something we wouldn't have, if it wasn't for being with Livy. There's no doubt who has Livy's heart and that's you, sweetie."

Josie wiped away the remaining tears and smiled, knowing her love was still true.

"Okay, now you know something like that will go inside easily. Like Livy, I'm sure there's lots that Ollie and I know and you don't, so sit back and don't be jealous, because you have one incredible women who loves you. Her love for you, has taught us so much already, so we'd like to return the favour and teach you how to please each other in ways you never imagined before."

Olivia walked back in at that moment with the hot water and set it down.

"I heard my name and pleasure in the same sentence, I miss anything important?"

"No baby, just letting Josie know that what she knows about having fun now, is going to increase dramatically in a minute."

"That's for sure. Once you girls find out what those things in her case do, you'll find a whole new way to play together. I know I'm looking forward to it. I like playing with toys, but when someone else is playing with them on you, it's so much better."

"Yeah, so, girls, here's the next item to look over. This, is a bullet. Not like you shoot from a gun, this little beauty vibrates so well, it feels like you got shot with pleasure so intense, your body is alive with it. Let me get the controller to go with it and you can try the buttons out and see what I mean."

Lisa rummaged through the toys and found the controller for it. She let Livy hold on to the bullet and turned it on. Livy jumped and dropped it on the bed, making the girls laugh at her surprise.

"Told you it was intense. Imagine that pressed against your clit and the orgasms you'll be able to have."

Livy looked frightened by the idea, then Josie grabbed the buzzing toy and jammed it between Livy's legs, against her pussy. Livy tried shifting backwards away from it, but Josie held her down and continued holding it there.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Josie, Josie, stop, stop."

Josie just giggled and fought against Livy's hands as they tried to push the bullet away. In seconds, the shock of the assault wore off and the stimulation it was made to cause, took over. Livy stopped protesting verbally and writhed sinuously under the spell of vibration, her pussy now alive with arousal and soaring higher and faster than she'd ever felt. In a minute, Livy was undulating and straining into an orgasm, her hands clenching the sheets tightly. Josie watched her body flush brightly, her hand becoming awash in slippery fluids oozing past the bullet.

Olivia and Lisa could hear the fluids buzzing and knew it was copious in nature. Lisa let Josie torture her in orgasm a little longer and shut it off. Josie looked at the bullet and pouted. Livy breathed in deeply, the straining pleasure of orgasm over and releasing her to go back to normal.

"Oh my God, that was out of this world. I can't believe how strong it was and how fast it made me cum."

"I like this toy, that was fun."

"Okay, now you both know what vibration is like, I'll introduce you to my best bedtime buddy, The king of vibration, my Hitachi Magic Wand, complete with attachments. This beauty will devastate the toughest pussy, trust me. I don't know any woman that can resist the fun this little treasure provides."

Olivia took an end and went to plug it in and hesitated.

"You think the system can handle it?"

"Sure, it doesn't use that much juice to work."

Olivia plugged it in and waited to see what happened when Lisa turned it on. The loud hum filled the room the second it was turned on and Lisa let the girls feel the rubber end. They were shocked by how strong it was and looked at Lisa in awe.

"You use that on yourself down there?"

"Sure do. My go to toy most times."

Lisa switched it off and kept taking out more toys and letting them get to know them. Once the case was empty, she held up a bottle of lube to them and explained what it was for. She squirted a small amount on their fingers and let them feel how slippery it was.

"That guarantees you'll never have a problem with anything sticking to your skin and it makes everything feel so sensuous and sexy feeling. I get off just having some rubbed on me."

The girls were amazed and thrilled with the toys, trying to imagine what it would be like playing with them, when Olivia spoke up.

"I think we have a good idea about what the toys are and how they work, I say we get down to having some fun with them. I've been sitting here thinking how a few of them would feel good right now to play with."

"Oooh, non-stop horny, I like that. Okay, want to see how to play with toys on a woman, watch what I do to Ollie and then you two can try them all and have as much fun as you want."

Olivia giggled and made herself comfortable on the bed, as the girls moved to the side to give Lisa room to do her thing to her. Lisa took the bullet and lubed it up well, before slowly pushing it inside Olivia's ass. With all the play they'd had so far, she knew she was well worked in to do just about anything.

"Now, seeing as Ollie is my pet, my sweet little plaything, I think we should tie her hands again to the bed and have some fun with her. Livy, go get the sashes from our robes please, thanks sweetie."

Livy scooted off the bed and stripped the sashes from their loops and brought them back. Lisa looped them around the headboard beam and tied one hand to it, while Livy did the same to the other one. They had Olivia facing out this time and tied her knees wide open to the other end. Olivia looked at Lisa with a pleading look not to make her go crazy, but the lascivious smile that was returned, said she was out of luck with that wish.

"Please Lisa, not too much, okay?"

"Oh, poor baby. Worried I'm going to drive you insanely crazy with pleasure and make you cum till you drop?"

"Yes."

"I wouldn't be a good mistress if I didn't take you past what you think you can handle, now would I. Of course you'll cum for me and do it until I feel you've had enough. What good is it being a cum slut like you are, if you don't want to cum? Now be a good girl and do as I say and make me happy with lots of cum to show the girls. I want them to see how wonderful it is playing with toys."

Lisa pushed a button on the remote and Olivia felt her ass come alive with vibration. Her hips writhed and strained against the bonds holding her fast, as the start of arousal began.

"Now, let's see what our little girl has for me inside that sweet pussy of hers. Are you ready to make me happy, my pet?"

Olivia looked at Lisa and knew that despite any feelings she might have, they didn't matter right now. She was in her element to serve her mistress and she wanted her to cum hard for her. She glanced at Livy and Josie cuddled together, eagerly waiting to see what was going to happen. Olivia watched Lisa decide on what to use and her eyes went wide when she picked up the flogger and swished the thongs in front of her.

"We need to let you feel the fun of this pleasure. You don't think you can get off on me using it, so now you'll see just how good it will make you feel."

Olivia cringed and whined, trying not to disobey Lisa and suffer worse for it. She knew deep down it was what she wanted to do, it was just hard letting go and taking the first plunge into an unknown of herself. Lisa trailed the soft leather over her and let her feel it on her skin. Despite the fear of it, her nipples soared into nubs the moment the leather passed over them. Lisa knew right then, Olivia was ready to enjoy leather play.

"Ready baby? Time to own your body and mind and make them do what I want."

Olivia watched the swaying thongs going back and forth, waiting for the moment they hit her body. She closed her eyes and waited with strained anticipation at what Lisa was going to make her body feel. She felt Lisa's fingers pulling and tugging her nipples, priming them to be stiffer and more erect.

"Let's start with these, shall we."

Olivia felt a breeze against her and peeked enough to see what she was doing. The spinning ends were getting closer and closer to her nipple and she shut her eyes again, feeling the air stronger and knew in a moment, her nipple would be beaten by the thongs. As the tips began hitting, Olivia's nipple was pulled on by the suede side of the leather, while the smooth side slid over easily. It was almost like a strong sucking sensation, but on one side only.

Lisa smiled as she saw the change in Olivia's expression, coming to the reality it wasn't the painful feeling she thought it was going to be.

"Like it my pet?"

Her strained word showed how much she did, even though her face showed fear still.

"Yes."

Olivia's breathy word told her she was ready to take more of it and asked her another question."

"Want me to flog you now until you cum for me?"

Olivia slowly opened her eyes and looked at Lisa, a torn look of fear and pleasure in her eyes. She glanced down at her nipple being teased and taunted by the spinning tips, feeling them drive arousal into it and straight to her clit. Her eyes took the deepest look of nervous trust and stuttered out the word.

"Y,y,es."

"Yes what?"

"Please flog my body and make me cum, Mistress Lisa."

"Good girl. Now let's see how much you like leather."

Olivia knelt suspended in position, her body spread open and exposed. Livy and Josie were turned on by the scene, that Josie's glow had started to return, with help from Livy constantly rubbing her clit. Lisa stopped and held Olivia's face by her chin and kissed her hard, then took a moment to look in her submissive eyes and smiled. She let the thongs rotate once and let them smack hard against Olivia's pussy flesh. Olivia shivered hard and winced, but nothing more than a whimper came out. Lisa rubbed her hand over it and gave it another light smack, looking at the submission on Olivia's face and the desirous need her body had.

"I so fucking own you and this pussy. Let's make it cum."