Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, but what? That's the question. Is it a loving entity like Livy is, or is it evil and just playing games with us all?"

"Good question. How do we know for sure?"

"I have no idea, sweetheart, no idea at all."

Olivia looked worried about everything, wondering if her new-found paradise was actually a gateway to evil. As they pondered the possibilities, Chelsea's screams started coming down to them loud and clear. The both took off as fast as they could up the stairs to see what was happening and once again had to stop and look agog at the scene.

Livy and Josie hand a hand each inside Chelsea's pussy, twisted and turning in and out, stretching her incredibly wide. Chelsea had her nipples in her fingers and she was torturing them herself, pulling them out to their limit and pinching them hard. Livy turned her head back to face them, a smile, saturated with pure lust, was on her face, letting them know they were doing Chelsea to the limits of what they could take her to.

"Girls, okay, that's enough now, she's... she's..."

Olivia couldn't finish her thought, as Chelsea started cumming again and pouring it out over their wrists. Huge blurts were expelled by them and both of them couldn't stop giggling in happiness at what they were doing. Olivia turned to Lisa and whispered her thoughts on what they were seeing.

"Do you think Chelsea is really into this? If whatever it is brings out our deepest fantasies and desires and such, do you think she's really into all this kind of stuff?"

"Maybe. I mean, look at her. I doubt she's had any objection to what they've done. I mean, her screams sound scary, but looking at her, it's more like she's having the best orgasm ever. I fucking can't believe how much she cums. Look at what's in the kitchen and what we made her do and look at the fucking towels, they're soaked in it. No doubt the bed is soaked too, judging by how much is coming out of her."

"I know. I love it. I do have a thing for cum, don't I? I love having you sit on my face and just lick you and suck the cum out of you. I love feeling Livy's cum, it's so soft and creamy feeling and it tastes so amazing too. I never liked guy's cum as much as I do girl's. I mean, I love making a guy cum, but I never liked tasting it as much as you, or Livy and Josie, or even Chelsea. It's like, I get off on it some how."

"Well, I think Chelsea has gotten off enough. I don't know if she should be doing any more for a while and let her rest up."

"Yeah, the girls can play now and have fun and I think she's had enough of an introduction meeting them."

"I'll say."

Lisa went to the bed and put her hands on both girls to get their attention away from Chelsea's battered pussy and playing with her cum.

"Girls, She's had enough. I think you've done a fine job in letting her know who you are and how much fun you can be. Let her rest and recuperate a bit now and then she can talk with you and actually get to know who you are as people, not just a couple of sex crazed girls. Go play and have fun like you wanted to now and you won't have to worry about staying quiet or invisible any more now, okay?"

Livy and Josie giggled happily, slowly pulling out their hands from inside Chelsea. They watched the ragged lips strain to let them pass, cum soaking and dripping from their hands. They smeared the cum over their breasts and bodies, kissing and just enjoying each other openly. They kissed Lisa, smearing Chelsea's cum on her face, letting her taste her raw essence. Lisa licked her lips and made a face about what she tasted, surprised at the taste of Chelsea's cum. It was different tasting than what she and Olivia had made her produce and had different characteristics to it now. She turned to Olivia and waved her closer.

"Come here, you have to taste her cum now. It's so different than before."

Olivia came up and stood by the bed, as Lisa ran a finger in Chelsea's sopping mess of splayed flesh and gathered cum on it. She held it to Olivia's mouth and she sucked on it and dragged it off into her mouth. Her face showed the recognition of what she was talking about and Lisa nodded.

"Yeah? See what I mean? Totally different than what we made her give us. Not sure what you girls do to us, but our cum tastes so much different than normal after you play with us."

"How does it taste?"

"It's softer and sweeter tasting, not as pungent and earthy like usual. What do you think, babe?"

Olivia savoured the taste in her mouth and swallowed, nodding in agreement.

"It is sweet and really creamy too. That almost tastes like a dessert or something. I wish I knew how you did that, that's incredible. It tastes nothing like before at all. I don't know what you taste like normally, Lisa, but I love how you taste since I've done it. You have a sweetness and a softness to it I like, but this is just amazing, it really is. I'm going to get another taste."

Olivia leaned onto the bed and slid two fingers deep inside Chelsea, the hot flesh barely moving it was still gaping so widely. She stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them, cleaning everything off and enjoying it with relish.

"Good, huh?"

"Oh fuck, Lisa, it's like, I could drink that with my tea, it tastes so good."

"Too fucking funny. I could just see that, couldn't you? Chelsea, double/double please and make it quick before the tea gets cold."

That had everyone laughing, except Chelsea, still completely lost in orgasmic bliss and euphoria. They knew what that was like and how long it lasted, as well as the feeling that was left inside when it was over. It was almost a feeling like they were glowing inside.

Olivia and Lisa kissed the girls and packed the toys in a towel, They gave them a several more towels and bade them a good time together. The now real girls walked out like normal, their lithe and limber bodies ripe and eager for sexual fun. Olivia and Lisa watched them the whole time, looking at them and sighing.

"Fuck me, they are gorgeous, aren't they? I mean, the pair of them are beautiful, each in their own way. Where Livy has long, wavy brown hair down to her waist, Josie has hair just as gorgeous, but that beautiful golden blonde shade and those eyes. They're so blue and deep looking, yet Livy's dark brown eyes just make you melt into them. And I'm so fucking jealous of both of them. Whereas I'm going to keep getting older and lose the body I have, they're going to stay like that forever and look fucking awesome."

"Yeah, that does kind of suck, doesn't it? But yeah, even their bodies are beautiful, yet different."

"Oh yeah, I so love Livy's breasts, so round and firm and those sweet little brown nipples. They look like little milk chocolate buds, don't they?"

"They do. And Josie with her pale pink ones and those fat nipples. Hers stick out pretty good too, not as much as Chelsea's do and still do from the looks of them. Look at those things, they look like been beat the fuck out of and left for dead."

"I know, eh. I wonder what they did to them? They are so going to hurt for a while once she comes out of this. And her poor pussy. Damn, they really did a number on her, didn't they? Imagine that though, both of them were fisting her at the same time and she just seemed to love it. Her lips didn't look like she could go a smidgen wider, yet they just rolled their hands around inside and fucked her like no tomorrow. Next thing you know, she's gushing out more cum like crazy and doing that to her nipples."

"Yeah, that had to hurt. I guess that's her deepest fantasy or desire, maybe. If that's what's happening to us, then, Chelsea has desired me since that night, as I wanted her and now it looks like this is what kind of stuff she desired from me to do. If it stays with the scheme of everything, that's what it means. Fuck, I don't really know. How do explain this shit to anyone?"

"Babe, I'm in the middle of it too and even I don't know where to begin to make sense of any of it. We at least know there's something and that's as good a start as any. This little adventure has some twists and turns we weren't expecting and just when we thought we knew what was going on, there's something else in play and we have to figure out what and what do we do about it once we do know what it is."

"Fuck!"

"I know. Fuck! So, what do we do here with our little cum slut? She is so fucking out of it still, isn't she?"

"No idea, although, seeing as no one seems to mind, I want some more of her cum, that's just yummy stuff."

"Yup, no sense any of it going to waste. Too bad we couldn't stay like this forever if all we had to do was have a steady diet of girl cum. We'd be like six hundred years old, going around finding new lovers to take, drain them of cum all their lives like cum vampires and move on to the next once they have no more cum for us."

"Now that's the kind of kinky horror movie I'd love to see. That would be so cool though, wouldn't it? Looking like this forever and finding young, very juicy females to continually make cum for us. Turn sweet, young things into lesbian cum sluts that do nothing but serve us well by making cum."

Lisa was all excited by the idea of the fantasy, then saw Olivia's look take more of a frown.

"What's up, Baby?"

"I just had a thought when I said that just now."

"What's that?"

"What if that's what's happening to us? What if we're the sweet, young things being turned into lesbian cum sluts? That's all we've done since we got here, is have sex and cum."

They looked at each other and down at Chelsea, her legs wide open, a steady, thin line of shiny liquid still draining from her.

"Whatever it is that wants us to cum, it just found the mother-lode of cum right here. I bet she'll tell us how she's never cum like that before, or felt anything like this ever. How could she? Looks like fooling around with ghosts comes at a price. Cum isn't a bad way to pay, but how much do you have to pay and how often?"

"Yeah. I know I could never keep having sex the way I am right now, every day. I doubt I'd last a week and be dehydrated so badly, I'd look like a prune and my pussy like a raisin."

"Me too. It's like we had a month's worth of sex in two days already."

"That's how I feel too. So will she. So what do you say? Join me in a little cum treat?"

"Might as well go with the flow."

They paused for a moment as each of them realized the pun Lisa made. They laughed and crawled on the bed and lay on each of Chelsea's thighs, taking turns licking her from ass to clit over and over, enjoying the delectable treat she was making for them. Whether they consciously realized they were manipulated to do it, or they just wanted to do it, didn't seem to matter, as they enjoyed the Sapphic joys of women.

The faint sounds of Livy and Josie playing wafted into the room and added to their moans of enjoyment, the afternoon whiled away in feminine pleasure. The setting sun seemed to break the sexual interlude and bring everyone out of the bedrooms finally. Olivia and Lisa took Chelsea down to get her re-hydrated and some food in her for strength. She was clearly depleted, but thoroughly satiated in every way sensually. The weak smile never left her lips, the far off dazed look in her eyes letting them know she was still somewhere in the hazy euphoria of bliss still.

Livy and Josie came in holding hands and they were once again glowing brightly with auras of white.

"There's our little angels. Look at you two, it's amazing. We have sex and we look like hell after, yet you two go it like mad and still come in looking beautiful."

They smiled angelic at them and hugged in closer, Livy laying her head on Josie's shoulder.

"You two look so in love. I just love seeing you together."

The girls came to Olivia and hugged her together and shared as soft kiss each with her, then moved to Lisa. She hugged and kissed them and watch them go to Chelsea. They hugged her and kissed and all Chelsea did was smile more and shake a little, then a string of cum started dripping from her.

"Ooooh, danglies, Josie, just like you make, look."

They all turned their heads to look at Chelsea's pussy, as the long strand grew and swayed. It was past her knees and inched its way lower. Livy leaned in and gave Chelsea another soft kiss and stood back and they saw the strand grow with a large blurt and run down the strand, taking it to the ground and puddle. Livy clapped happily at it, like it was a game for her to play. Olivia and Lisa just looked at Chelsea and knew she was stoned on sex, if there was such a thing.

The Chelsea that walked in only seven hours earlier, was now a Chelsea that had never existed before and the one they knew was far from sight. In a matter of hours, the girls had transformed her into a total play toy for them. Olivia reached down and ran her fingers over her pussy and severed the strand, then sat her down at the table. The last thing she needed was any more alcohol, so Lisa put the kettle on and Olivia opened the fridge.

"Okay, girls, we need to take a break from all of this and have something to eat and drink and then we need to rest, especially Chelsea. Do you want to eat something, or have a drink of coke?

"What's coke?"

"What, you don't know... oh yeah, it probably wasn't even around back then. Coke is pop."

"Coke is pop? What does that mean?"

"Right, not a word you would know either. Uhm, ever had fizzy water?"

"Seltzer I had, it was really bubbly."

"Okay, well coke is like that, but more flavour to it."

"Okay, I'll try a glass. Thank you."

"You want one too, Josie?"

"Yes please."

"Such polite little sex fiends."

Livy and Josie giggled at that, knowing they were just that and liked it. Olivia handed them a glass each and let them taste it. Their faces lit up with the first sip and were soon drinking it down all at once. Livy finished first, then Josie and within seconds, both were burping loudly and laughing.

"Girls!"

"That was good, can we have some more, please?"

"Okay, but only if you don't do that again. That's just gross."

"What's gross, Ollie?"

"Burping like that. It's impolite to do."

"Is it? We had it so it would make us do that and make our tummies feel better. That's why mama let us drink it."

Olivia and Lisa were surprised, knowing what used to be had changed and become what they knew. It was interesting to them to see first hand what living back then was like and how things had changed to today's way of living.

"You used to make loud noises like that on purpose?"

"Yes. Mama would make sure I did it after she gave me seltzer."

"My Mama too."

The pair looked at the girls and shook their heads slightly. Olivia poured them a half glass each and told them to sip it. They followed orders and marvelled at the taste of it and the effervescence of the bubbles. They wandered off together, holding hands and talking, enjoying an interlude of sorts. No one felt for a second, that they were done having sex.

Chelsea started making sounds like she was coming around again. She held her head and ran her other hand over her body, feeling herself for a sense of reality. She seemed to be in a state of disassociation with herself, the reality and fantasy parts of life still blurring in her head.

"Oh my God, what just happened? I feel so...so..."

"Yeah, we thought you would. So, how do you like Livy and Josie? Aren't they something?"

"They are, they are. Wow, just wow."

"Yup, we got the same feeling as you did from it. Feels like you're in another world."

"It does. I hardly remember what happened. I just know you two were beside me and then I started feeling my nipples being sucked and my pussy being played with and not much after that. Only thing I really seem to remember, is that I couldn't stop licking one of them. She put her pussy in my face and held it there the whole time. I didn't want her to leave actually. I kept thinking I could do this forever to her."

"Yup, they did a number on you alright. So, you really don't remember any of the stiff they did to you?"

"Hardly. It was like, after my first orgasm, I was gone. I had no idea what they were doing to me, just that I kept cumming, that's mostly what I remember."

"Oh yeah, that you did do. A lot. I still can't believe how much you made."

"Really? See? I told you I was gross."

"Baby, baby, that is the farthest thing from gross to us. You boyfriends might have thought it was, why I don't know, but we love it. Shit girl, I want you to cum for me all the time. What good is having a little cum slut, if she doesn't cum, right?"

Olivia was holding Chelsea's chin and making her look into her eyes. She bent down and softly kissed Chelsea and stood up again. Chelsea saw the loving look and knew she wanted that for herself in her fantasy. She hugged Olivia around the waist and laid her head against her breasts. Olivia held her and stroked her hair softly, looking at Lisa and seeing a smile on her face.

"Now, we need to get some fluids and food in you, what would you like, Chelse?"

"Mmmm, you."

"Ooooh, I like the sounds of that, baby, but let's think of juice or water and something a bit more filling than cum."

"Mmmm, cum, I love cum."

"That's my good girl, I'm happy you love it, but how about some juice to give you some energy and replace all those fluids you lost, well, not lost, looks more like transferred from the inside to the outside, from how much you have on you. You know what, forget eating and drinking right now, let's just get you in the bath and get you cleaned up and us too for that matter. The tub upstairs is big enough that we can all stand up in it to wash, plus, we now have hot water."

"Oh yeah, that is so going to feel good. Oh yeah, let's go do that and maybe the little fantasy princess will come out of it more. She's so lost in it, isn't she?'

"Oh yeah. Come sweetie, let's get you all pretty looking again."

Olivia helped Chelsea up on wobbly legs and walked with her up the stairs and into the bathroom. Lisa turned the taps on and watched the rusty water clear the pipes and clean water begin to flow. When the water started running hot, Lisa put the plug in and started filling the tub. Olivia got in and Lisa and her helped Chelsea step over the high side and stand with Olivia. Lisa got in and waited until the bath filled up enough.

As Chelsea clung to Olivia with her arms around her neck, Lisa shut the water off and picked up the bar of lavender soap. She rubbed it on the wet wash cloth and began washing Chelsea's back. In seconds, Chelsea started shaking nervously.

"Oh, Livy, oh, oh, oh."

Olivia face took a startled look and moved away from Chelsea and looked down. Her eyes went wide as she looked and gasped.

"Holy shit. Her nipples are like bullets. I felt them just poke into me and didn't stop growing."

Lisa stopped washing her back and slid a hand around front and felt Chelsea's breast and touched a nipple. She felt and squeezed it and looked at Olivia.

"What the fuck? Seriously? They're huge again and hard as rocks."

"I know. All she said was oh Livy and shook like crazy. I guess the smell of the soap reminds her of Livy."

"Sure, but what's with the nipples getting so huge, so fast?"

"I don't know, but she's still shaking away like a leaf on me. She's not, is she?"

"Not what?"

"Cumming. I just felt something hit my leg and it's warm and running down."

Lisa stepped back and looked and chuckled.

"Shit, there's a big strand just dangling from her. I see the one she left on you. Here, how's this feel?"

Lisa gathered the strand on two fingers and ran it between Olivia's pussy lips and rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck, stop. I'm trying to hold Chelsea up and you're driving me crazy doing that."

"Oops, sorry. Damn it feels nice to touch."