Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Her cum, and your pussy actually. They go together well."

"Well, do it later. Just forget the soap and wash her without it. Just get her clean and we'll worry about other stuff later."

"Yeah, okay."

Lisa rinsed out the cloth of soap and washed Chelsea down to her feet. Olivia helped her turn around to face Lisa and a strand of cum swung and wrapped around her thigh.

"Oh God, she's still drooling, I just felt another one hit me."

Lisa chuckled and looked at Olivia.

"It's still attached to her. She lassoed you with cum, too fucking funny. I love this girl, non-stop cum."

"Yeah, but don't you think like maybe just a little too much? I mean. I have to hold her up still. I know we got all spacey in the head and didn't know what was going on for a bit, but she's still out there and not coming back none too soon from the looks of it. I think we should have stayed and supervised them more and not let them do whatever they wanted to her."

Lisa broke the strand and flicked it to wrap it around Olivia's thigh.

"Thanks. I felt that."

"No worries, there's another strand starting already. Unbelievable."

"Shit, Lisa, we're supposed to be washing her, not playing with her cum. Just wash her already."

Lisa stood up and started washing Chelsea down from her shoulders and down to her chest. She washed one breast and Chelsea shook and quivered, moaning and looking dazed. Lisa washed the other one and made her do it again. She stopped and looked down ion time to see a large blurt of cum come out and start sliding down each inner thigh.

"Holy fuck, this girl is just cum city on steroids. I just saw this huge blob of cum come out and it's sliding down her thighs right now."

"Oh my God, well don't excite her any more and let's get her out of here and into bed."

Lisa washed her down as perfunctory as she could and not making it arousing in any way, but once she got any where near her abdomen, she would weaken and blurt more cum. She left it alone and cleaned her thighs and legs of all the old and new cum and waited until the last to wash the constantly flowing pussy. Quivers raced through her and her knees buckled, as Lisa ran the cloth over her pussy and ass to clean her and took the cloth away with strands clinging to it. She held it up to show Olivia, whose face just took a look of disbelief at what she saw.

"Are you shitting me? She still making that much?"

"I know. You can't go any where near her pussy or she'll just start cumming."

"Oh, she is seriously fucked up. They must have done something really wild to her when they double fisted her. You know what one is like and how it feels after, imagine two and both of them on full energy level. No wonder she's so drained. Come on, let's get her in bed before we have more cum to clean up."

Lisa got out and helped get Chelsea out and then Olivia got out and held her up again.

"Okay, dry her off quickly and bring more towels. I have a feeling we'll need them."

"Good thing we cleared our closets of them. We are so going to need a huge washing machine to do all the laundry."

"No shit. With this one going in high gear, we'll be doing a load a day just for her."

Lisa dried off Chelsea briskly, wanting to touch her as little as possible.

"I still think it's weird that's she's cumming so much though. Neither of us was like that after we did it with them. Not like she is. I know it's not the girls, because they're not ghosts right now and can't do anything, but you know how we were talking about a whatever it is, well, what if the whatever it is, is doing this to her right now?"

"You think whatever it is controls all of us, is that what you're saying?"

"Yeah, I mean, why isn't she snapping out of it already? She should be back to normal by now, so maybe she's possessed or something?"

"No way? You think so?"

"Why not? Wouldn't you say we've been possessed somehow to become lesbians and fuck around all day? I would. We were just thinking that a while ago and it makes more sense still that it is something other than our ghost girls. I think they're controlled by it like we are, even though they're ghosts."

"Oh fuck, so we could be possessed too and don't know it."

"Could be. I say we all get the fuck out of here tomorrow and start digging up some answers to all of this. Could be we're on to the greatest ghost story of all time. All the shows will want to come and check it out and they might even do a movie about it and make millions from it."

"Yeah, well, before we start looking at spending millions, we have to do something about Miss Wet Panties here. And honestly, exactly what kind of a movie could they make out of this? Honestly."

"The hottest porn movie of all time and the best part, after watching it and someone wants to get laid by a ghost like in the movie, they can. What porn can you do that to? We'd have women lining up and the place would be booked solid forever, if they thought they'd have a chance to play with a ghost and have the most incredible orgasms ever."

"I can actually see that, scary a thought as it is."

"I know, eh."

They carried Chelsea into the bedroom and laid her on the bed, quickly lifting her legs and putting two folded towels under her to catch what would come out. They pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead and closed the door and went sown the hall where the girls were giggling away happily. Lisa looked at Olivia and hesitated opening the door.

"Ready for whatever is going on?"

"Yeah, lets hope it's not too weird."

Lisa opened the door and Josie was in a doggie position on the bed and Livy was behind her. It didn't seem weird at all what they were doing, Livy using a long dildo on Josie. Livy pulled the dildo out quickly and put it down and waited to catch something, as Josie started working something out of her ass. In a few moments, Livy knew it was coming and waited, then the bullet shot out of Josie's ass. It was on full vibrate and Livy giggled as she caught it and quickly pushed it back in and used the dildo to shove it in deeply.

"Well, that looks interesting. Having fun?"

"Oh yes, Ollie. We love toys, these are so much fun."

"Livy get ready."

Livy looked back at Josie and saw her ass dilate and pucker and got her hands ready. Josie gave a hard push and the bullet flew out. It didn't seem to come out the same way each time, making it fun for them to play at it. Livy giggled again and said it was her turn again and they switched. Josie just pushed it in and used the dildo without resistance, letting them know they had been playing for a while.

Josie went to push out again and stopped to shudder hard, then instead of the bullet shooting out, cum blurted from her pussy in creamy waves.

"Seven, my turn again."

Josie had to let the orgasm subside, before she could work on getting the bullet out of her ass. Livy caught it and wiped it off on the towel and waited for Josie to move so she could take her place. She gave her ass a slap and Josie just wiggled it at her playfully. Livy slapped it hard repeatedly about a dozen times, reddening it quickly to a vibrant hue. Josie waited until it stopped and turned to Livy with lust on her face and tackled her, kissing her hard.

"I fucking love when you do that."

Livy spanked her ass again on the other cheek and Josie ground her pussy into Livy's. Clearly, pain wasn't an issue with them any more, as Josie devoured Livy's mouth, while her ass shook in waves from the slaps. They finally finished and Livy took her place.

"So, what game are you playing?"

"We have to see how many times we can poop the bullet out before we orgasm. I just did seven, I'm winning."

"Well, stick that in me and I bet I can beat you this time."

"Okay, here it comes."

Josie pushed the bullet past Livy's sphincter easily and pushed it down with her finger as far as she could. She took it out and put the eight inch dildo in and pushed it as far in as the dildo would make it. She pulled it out and dropped it, waiting for Livy to push the bullet out."

"Interesting game. Okay, have fun, girls. We're going to take a nap and get a bit of rest. We'll see you later."

"Oh yes."

Olivia knew what Livy meant by her response, that when they woke up, they would still be real and playing. They closed the door and went back to their room and closed the door. Chelsea was lying peacefully, apparently asleep at last after zoning out so bad. They crawled in beside her and checked in on her. It was hard to tell what state she was in, she was so still. Lisa lay her head on her chest and said she was breathing and her heart was beating, but both were really weak.

"Wow, she is really weak feeling, you think shes alright?"

"I don't know? Did she stop cumming finally?"

Lisa reached down between her legs and felt her pussy and had to make a face of shocked surprise and shake her head.

"Fuck, Ollie, she's still cumming, no wonder she's so weak. What the fuck do we do about that?"

"Like I would know? Should we call an ambulance and get her to a hospital? I mean, what do we say is wrong with her? She orgasming and it won't stop and we think she might die if she keeps cumming? At what point do you think they'd hang up the phone?"

"So what do we do then? Wait until she does die and then explain it to them?"

As they became more concerned for Chelsea's situation, she began moaning low and steady. Her head started gently rocking side to side, her hands grasping at nothing. The girls just stopped and watched, wondering what was happening. Chelsea's moans got higher in tone, coming faster with each breath. They saw her abdominal area begin undulating and shaking and knew another orgasm was happening. Olivia pulled the sheets down so they could watch and saw Chelsea raise her hips slightly and strained briefly. A large dollop of cum blurted out and Chelsea passed out right after it.

Olivia shook Chelsea to rouse her, but she was out cold and not moving. They checked to see if she was alright otherwise and she was breathing and had a steady heartbeat.

"Oh my God, did you see that? She didn't do anything and just shot out a big blob of cum, then passed out. How the hell did she do that?"

"I know and it sure isn't normal to do that, so something had to make her do it, but what? What the hell could be here doing this to us all? I'm starting to get scared, Lisa."

"I don't blame you, I'm feeling that way myself, to be honest."

"Do you think the girls have any idea what it could be?"

"I don't know, Lisa? They don't seem to be aware of any kind of control over them."

"No they don't, do they. They're just happy to be together and all of this is just fine with them. I don't think they realize they've been manipulated to be like that. I don't think they care either."

"So, if I got this straight, something about this house, or whatever, has the ability to make any woman turn into a lesbian. No guys get affected it seems, so whatever it is, it's all about women and orgasms for some reason."

"That's just fucked up, but it makes sense. What the fuck would want women to do this?"

They lay there with Chelsea, keeping an eye on her, as they discussed what was happening to them.

"Ollie, if this is all about women and orgasms and they happen between women, wouldn't it make sense that whatever it was, was like, a lesbian whatever?"

"You mean like, whatever is controlling us all is like a ghost too, but a real lesbian ghost that makes us all lesbians?"

"Yeah, something like that, I guess. I mean, a lesbian would only want women involved and no guys and everything we know about the place leads straight back to lesbians somehow. Livy and Josie, me and you, Chelsea now. I'm just wondering, what was here before, like I said, before the house, I mean."

"You think something happened here before this house was built? Something to do with two women or a woman who likes women?"

"Something like that. I can't think of any other reason for it to happen. Livy's mom sure wasn't a lesbian, or she wouldn't have freaked out on them like she did."

"Yeah, she really tripped out on them. I mean beating them with a riding crop even. That fucking hurts. Only thing I can think of that hurt like that was when Micheal Donaldson hit me with that willow branch when we were kids. That left huge welts and I remember my mom beating the hell out of him for it too and dragging us both over to his house and freaking out on his mom about it. His mom saw my back and just dragged his ass up stairs apologizing to us and beat his ass something bad I heard."

"Served the little fucker right too. I remember that and putting that ointment on it for you. It took a long time to go away."

"It did and you know, it was you doing that for me that I knew I loved you as my best friend. I loved feeling your fingers put the ointment on, you were so gentle touching me and it used to send all these little shivers down my back."

"Isn't that funny? That's when I felt it too. I think it was because I cared so much about you and always wanted you to be happy when we were together."

"Yeah, I felt that too and I felt the same about you. I just really liked being with you all the time."

"Me too. See? We were meant to be together as friends and lovers after all. We had to see if the so called normal way worked for us, but now, after being with you, regardless if something is manipulating us or not, I know I want to be your partner in every way. I want you to be my everything."

"I do too, babe. I feel it in my heart that same way. I want to give myself to you in every way."

"Like I want to give myself to you. I want to make you happy being with me and never see you sad or upset."

"That's why I love you so much, Lisa."

"Like I love you, Ollie."

They came together over Chelsea, passed out and oblivious and kissed each other. They stopped and looked down at Chelsea, then kissed each cheek softly, making her move slightly and moan.

"Poor girl. She had no idea what was going to happen to her."

"Shit, Ollie, we didn't know what was going to happen to her. I thought she'd have a few good orgasms and make the girls real and they'd be sitting and talking, but I guess that was a dumb thought."

"I thought the same thing remember? I had no idea this would happen and now I'm thinking we need to be more in control of our sexual feelings from now on and not just keep doing it at the drop of a hat."

"Agreed. Not knocking what we've done, but yeah, let's make sure it's what we want to do and not whatever wanting us to do it."

"Yeah. So, exactly how do we know the difference?"

"What difference/"

"Between us wanting to do it and whatever wanting us to do it."

"I don't know, Ollie."

"I guess we'll play it by ear and whenever we want to play, make sure it's because we want to do something, not because we suddenly feel like making out."

"Like now, you mean?"

"What's like now?"

"I feel like making out with you right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So is it because I want to, or because it wants me to?"

"I don't know, Lisa."

"Fuck it. I can't tell the difference."

"What do you feel like doing?"

"Everything and anything. I just feel like making out with you."

"Then it's whatever and not you then."

"Fuck, this sucks big time."

"Tell me about it."

They lay there with Chelsea between them, using her like a barrier to keep them apart. They held hands and laid therm over Chelsea, then put their heads down to get some rest. As they drifted off into an uneasy sleep, the girls were still giggling and laughing, playing games with the toys and whatever parts of their bodies made them happy to excite. For them, it was all out fun as much as they wanted and they used every minute and made the most out of it. There was no worry or fear for them from anything. Their mortality issues were over long ago and none of the ones that Ollie and Lisa faced, could bother them now.

After an hour passed of restless sleep, the girls were awoken to the pounding of the door downstairs. Olivia dashed from the bed top look out the window to see who it was. A pick up truck was parked in the driveway, but she couldn't see the name on the side. She came away from the window and Lisa was sitting up looking concerned.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know, but we better get dressed and go see who it is. You go keep the girls under control and keep them quiet and I'll go down and talk to them."

They scrambled to get dressed, as the knock came again. Olivia dashed downstairs, as Lisa scooted to the bedroom and went in to quiet down the girls. She was almost surprised to see them with their hands inside each others pussy, floating around in circles tethered by the cord of the wand and letting the cum drain over them.

"Girls, girls, hold it down, someone is at the door and we don't want them hearing you."

The moaning and groaning began to subside, as Livy turned the wand off and they took their hands out of themselves. They floated back down beside Lisa and stood so peacefully, again, so angelic in their appearance as to feel awed in their presence.

"Just hold on until we see who it is and what they want and once they're gone, you can go back to playing."

"Okay, Lisa."

"You two are amazing. That was so hot to see you doing. I wish Ollie and I could float like that."

"I like when it happens to us, that's when we really like playing."

"What do you mean?"

"If Josie and I are just having a bit of fun, we can stay real a long time, but sometimes, it's like we want to really play a lot and we start to glow and float like that."

"I see, well, really hot to see you doing that. Okay, let's keep quiet now."

"Okay."

They sat on the bed together and waited, as Olivia straightened herself out one last time and opened the door. She went to say something and stopped hesitantly. The name on the shirt said Bert and she knew who it was from Joe's mentioning of him, as well as Vic. What she didn't expect was a man who's looks took her breath away and left her speechless.

"Hi, Ms. Masters, I'm Bert, Vic's brother. Joe and him were saying I should come out and see you about your railing needing fixed."

"Hi, yes, it does need some work done on it. You're Vic's brother? You two look nothing alike at all."

Bert laughed softly and Olivia melted to his smile.

"That would be same mother, different father. Vic's dad died when he was young and mom married again after awhile and then there was me. So, that's why we don't look at all alike."

"I'm so sorry to hear about Vic's dad, how did he die?"

Olivia put her hand on Bert's arm in consolation and felt a warmth in her.

"Drunk driver, head on, coming back from playing hockey with guys. Died instantly they said."

"Oh no, the poor man. That's so terrible."

"Happens. Shouldn't, but it does. Anyway, enough history, shall we look at this railing out here and see what's what?"

"Yes, please."

Olivia went out and closed the door and stood on the porch with Bert. She showed him what was rotten or in need of repair and Bert looked it all over carefully. Olivia walked with him and stayed close, bumping into him when he stopped to shake the railing.

"Oh sorry."

"Quite alright, Ms. Masters."

"Olivia, please."

"Olivia. I always liked the sounds of that name. Pretty name to say."

Olivia blushed and smiled, lowering her head slightly and looking up at Bert shyly.

"Thank you, kind sir. So sweet of you to say."

"Most welcome, Olivia. So, from the looks of things here, most of the spindles are good, except those four rotten and broken ones. The top rail is good from this end and up to about here and then the rot has it already."

"Damn, sounds like a lot of work."

"Nah, not really. Spindles come out easy enough and new ones go in just the same. Top rail might be a bit of a stickler though. I haven't had any of that stock in years and I doubt I can get any more, since the place is shut down long ago. I'll have to take a section and make a mold from it to make a new one from scratch. Shouldn't be hard, just have to get and set all the right bits to carve it on the router."