Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make one? That's great. So it'll look just like the old one?"

"Yup, exact fit, won't know the difference."

"Fabulous. So now the burning question. How much will all that cost me?"

Bert looked at her and saw the glistening in her eyes and the dilation of her pupils, the soft smile and the way she looked at him.

"Well, when you look at me like that, I can do it for around three to four thousand, that's primed and painted too."

"What do you mean, look at you like that? How was I looking at you?"

"Oh, nothing bad. Just a look that was all sweet and nice."

"Awww, I didn't mean to look at you to influence the price, Bert."

"Oh, well in that case, it'll be eight thousand then."

"What?"

Olivia looked shocked and Bert laughed loudly and held her arm lightly.

"Sorry, just kidding, Olivia. The price is still like I quoted. I was just teasing."

"Oh you."

Olivia playfully slapped his arm and held it, laughing herself at the fun.

"So, shall I consider the job mine and get to work on the top rail?"

"Yes, Bert. The job is yours and please, the sooner the better with that railing. I get so worried when someone comes and it breaks and they get hurt or something."

"I understand, Olivia. I'll get my tools and get that rail off now and get it back to the shop to make a template. I have the spindles, so as soon as I make the rails, I'll be back to put them on, maybe two, three days times."

"Great, I look forward to seeing then, Bert. Thanks for coming out so soon. Sorry, I'm not looking my best right now, busy cleaning and getting things straightened out in there."

"Not to worry, you look just fine to me."

Olivia blushed at the compliment and smiled.

"Well thank you and you just look fine yourself, Bert"

Bert flashed another big smile and Olivia almost sighed aloud.

"I thank you for that, sweet lady and now, I'll get out of your hair and let you get back to doing what you need to and I'll get started on this."

Bert held his hand out to shake Olivia's which she took in hers and felt the warm and strength in it. She was almost hesitant in letting it go, and reluctantly did after holding it far longer than she should. Her smile was friendly, but inviting and full of happiness, as she turned and went to the door again. She watched Bert go to his truck as she opened the door and waited a moment longer and was happy to see him look back at her. She smiled and waved at him and slowly closed the door, leaning against it and daydreamed to herself.

Lisa came out and stood at the top of the stairs looking at her, then came down and stood beside her.

"So, what's with the look?"

"I think I still love cock."