Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 10

Story Info
Aunt Millie is helpful. Nightmare or Omen? Diary found.
14k words
4.88
6.7k
11
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia look stunned and Lisa almost choked on her cookie at the openness of Millie's question. Neither knew how to react to it and Millie just looked at them both and chuckled.

"What? You didn't think I could tell? I can see you two love each other easily. You're so comfortable together."

"We look like lesbians to you, Millie?"

"Yes, Lisa, you look like lesbians to me. There's nothing wrong if you are, more power to you, but it's not hard to see. You were standing at the door holding hands behind Walter before you came in and when I told you you could sit any where, you took the seat closest to Olivia. I could tell you were more than just good friends. It's okay, you both look like you're guilty as sin though and it's so cute."

"I, we, well...no, I mean yes we're friends and everything, but we're not really lesbians or anything."

"Oh Ollie, you absolutely suck at lying so stop already. Yes Millie, we just became lesbians. There, it's said, so deal with it."

Lisa gave Olivia a look of open defiance to her feeble attempt at denying it. She motioned for her to continue speaking with Millie and said nothing else. Olivia turned back to Millie and she was smiling lasciviously.

"I can see who's the top in this one."

"Wow Millie, you seem to be quite up on all this lesbian stuff. I didn't even know what a top or bottom was until a couple of years ago."

"I said I tried it once dear. I didn't say I stopped liking it. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life actually. How could I stop liking something like that? Just like love."

"Yeah, I guess so. So, only the one time? You didn't want to do it again?"

"Oh of course I did. Beth didn't. She was so scared and didn't want to do it any more."

"So she didn't like it?"

"Oh no. She loved it, that was the problem. The bed was soaking with her, she liked it so much, me too. She loved bringing me pleasures over and over. We spent the whole day and night doing it. She was afraid she wouldn't like men anymore, that's why we stopped."

"Wow, just wow. You blow me away, Aunt Millie. Lisa and I just started a few days ago. We've been friends since we were six and we just started making love together."

"Livy got to you, didn't she? I hear tell of lots of girls and women who dared get close to her and not come away talking about being sexually excited."

"Were you ever excited by her?"

"I think she tried once, but she feels more inclined to want to cuddle with me instead. I'm surprised she hasn't been mean to you, considering how much you look like her mother. You do know she killed her?"

"What?"

Olivia and Lisa were stunned and shocked at the announcement.

"She's the one that pushed her down the stairs. She told me one night, as we were sitting on the settee one night before bed. Did it for beating her and Josie so bad and not caring that she died. Told her that it was better Josie was dead and no more of the devil's sinning. In all honesty, it was horrible what she did to them. Livy said she was beaten everywhere her mother could hit her and she wanted it to hurt most between her legs. I've talked to her often about it."

"You used to go there often?"

"Oh yes, most nights I'd drop by and sit with her for a spell and just be with her and keep her company. I had Joe Cole keep the room clean and decent for her and we'd enjoy an hour or two together."

"You mean Joe, the handyman that takes care of the place? He knows about Livy too? He did ask if I met her or not and I said no, even though I did. So Livy talks to him too?"

"Oh yes. Livy thinks of him like a father figure in a way. He's been there so long and he's not spooked by it all, her being a ghost. Get quite used to it after a while and the idea of it being something scary seems silly."

"Yeah, we noticed that too. All those ghost stories and movies, making us think one thing and then when we face the real thing, it's nothing like that at all."

"No, it's not, is it? So, what do you want to do with the place?"

"I was thinking of a bed and breakfast spa. That way it pays for itself and makes me money."

"Lovely, It's a good home to do it with. Plenty of rooms and space. I think Captain Masters was hoping for a large family when he had the place built."

"It sure looks like it could hold a dozen kids. It'll hold enough guests, that's what I'm hoping for."

"Well, poor soul got one and lost her and lost his wife right after. I have a few trunks of Victoria's things in the attic. No idea what's in them. Never opened any. Don't have the keys, so I haven't had much desire to get up to the attic and try. It takes a lot to get this old ass up any stairs these days."

The girls had to laugh at Millie's openness in speaking and her candour in talking about things.

"I found a bunch of keys, well, Livy showed me where they were and they opened some of the trunks and locks in my attic. I wonder if any of them will work?"

"Only one way to find out then, isn't there?"

"You want to do it now?"

"Do you have them with you?"

"No, they're back at the house. Do you want me to get them now?"

"No, no. Come back tomorrow, Walter goes to town all day, so we'll have all the time in the world to go through them, if you have the right keys."

"Guess we'll keep our fingers crossed. Aunt Millie, What happened to Victoria's friend Heather Monroe? All the papers said was, she disappeared without a trace. Surely there was something to give some kind of clue to know what happened."

"No one knows, honestly. They did a search the night she went missing and all the next few days, hundreds of people searched every where for her. No one came into town and no one left, so they were all at a loss to explain it. She just seemed to vanish into thin air without a trace."

"That's just so weird. That never happens like that."

"You think something happened, Lisa?"

"I don't know for sure. It's just, every show I ever watched, there was always something to go on, even something tiny."

"True, but back then, things weren't done with the same care. Most people who searched, were just local people and they had no idea what to look for as a clue."

"Yeah, they'd have to have a big sign with an arrow on it pointing at it with a big clue written on it to know. They could have walked right over something and didn't know."

"So true dear. Our family and hers kept the search going for over twenty years, before we gave up any hope of finding her."

"That's so sad. So Victoria would be your....?"

"Great aunt. My grandmother, Veronica, was her sister. All I really knew, was that Heather and Victoria were like you two and had been friends since the Monroe's started working for them and the girls went to school together, worked together and played together, so they were inseparable for the most part. Victoria came home crying, I remember my Gran saying that to me. Said she'd fell coming through the fields, she was all dirty and knees scraped, but she was crying more over something else, than a skinned knee. So they thought. The police came and questioned her time and time again, trying to find some place to start looking for her, but they couldn't. Whether Victoria knew something and wasn't saying, or didn't know, no one will ever know."

"Yeah, it does seem suspicious that they were together and then she went missing right after and didn't know a thing about why she went missing."

"Police never suspected her of any foul play towards her, but they always felt she wasn't saying everything. She got married the next year and it all started to fade away after that. Every year, less and less concern was paid to finding Heather, until after twenty years, there was never a mention of her again. No one seemed to care and just accepted it. The Monroe's were devastated and they moved away. Their son, Sebastian was engaged to Livy. He was a baby when it all happened."

"No kidding? How strange is that?"

"I'll say. This whole thing just gets weirder and weirder as it goes along."

"For a small town, we've had our share of events over the years. Lovely people, but things still happen."

"This has just been so great meeting you, Aunt Millie and Uncle Walter too. What time should we come by tomorrow, do you think?"

"Walter heads to town by nine, so any time after that is okay. We'll have all day like I said to see if we can get those trunks open. Don't think there's much in them but clothes myself, that's why I haven't bothered opening them already."

"Yeah, could be. Livy said she wore lots of dresses and hats. She was quite fashionable and had the best ones she could get."

"That's her to a T. Gran said she always had to look pretty, even when working the lavender."

"I love this. I have a whole new family to get to know about. It's all so fascinating."

"I'm quite enjoying this too dear. I don't see many people any more. Everyone has moved and gone far away from here, so I rarely see any kin, so this is wonderful you're right next door."

"I know. I don't see much of my cousins either. Everyone has their lives and we don't get together all that much."

"I'm just happy to be a part of it all. Ollie is like family to me and we've shared everything since kids, so it's sort of like learning a part of me too. Honestly, since she got that house, both of our lives have become completely different. It's like we just decided to change the course of everything and do this together. I am so wrapped up in this mystery as well. We started with one thing to learn about and it's just snowballed into an adventure to know what's going on."

"Well, I hope we can find you some clues to solve what it is then."

"Me too. The sooner the better."

"Something bothering you, dear?"

"Ahh, no, not really. Just hope Ollie gets this figured out before she opens it up as a B and B."

"Oh, yes. I guess that would make for an entertaining stay, wouldn't it?"

"No kidding. Don't think too many people put seeing ghosts on their list for a relaxing stay."

"No, I don't suppose they would. What will you do, Olivia, if you can't get rid of her?"

"I don't know? I guess I'd have to find a way of making her an attraction to get people to come."

"There you go, lemonade dear."

"I don't get you, Aunt Millie? What do you mean lemonade?"

"Well, if you have ghosts, that's like having lemons, which you turned into lemonade."

"Oh, I got you. Right, well, if I have no choice, I have no choice. I'm definitely not giving up on the place, I love it too much already to let it go."

"Good for you, dear, good for you. That's the Lancaster spirit. I can see you have our pioneering spirit. No one wanted this land to farm and our people knew they could raise a crop and make money from it. They cleared it and planted lavender and by the end of two years, they had contracts to supply their lavender to companies far and wide. In five years, they had this place built and all the shops to process the lavender into oil, sachets and soap. We employed families around us to work for us and became quite prominent."

"Wow, I so want to hear all that history of us. I found some soap in the kitchen and it's still good after all this time."

"Soap? You found soap? We haven't made soap in decades. Are you sure it's our soap?"

"Positive. Livy told me where to find it."

"Livy told you, well, she must have known they were there before the place was emptied. Simon was good enough to let us have anything related to our side of the family and we have some of Victoria's things, some we gave away long ago, like clothes and such. People paid good money for them too, so we were happy they went to good use."

"How come there's still so many crates and trunks in the attic at my place?"

"Oh, no where to put them, dear. Simon asked if we could take it and we said we couldn't and no one had any room for all of it. We took what we could and the rest stayed where it was. Is it in good condition, or is it all gone to ruin now?"

"Oh, it's in great shape. Everything had sheets over it to keep the dirt and dust off of it and Livy said she kept the critters away so they didn't eat it."

"Awww, such a lamb. She's such a sweet girl, so she is. My Gran told me about her and how she loved playing in the lavender fields with Josie. They were inseparable."

"And in love."

"Yes, there's that too, isn't there."

"Yes, speaking of which, we should get back and see how things are there. I'll get those keys and come by after nine and we'll see if there's anything up there that gives us a clue to what went on back then."

"Sounds wonderful, Olivia. So lovely you came by and said hello. You too, Lisa. You're both lovely girls. I'll look forward to seeing you then, you have a good night, the pair of you."

"You too, Aunt Millie. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Millie, I really enjoyed the tea and shortbread, it's one of my favourites."

"Mine too, but Walter gets to enjoy it now. Just watch you don't eat too much, or you'll have hips the size of a bus, so you will."

That had both girls laughing and Olivia playfully spanked and squeezed Lisa's ass, making Millie titter with amusement.

"Goodnight, Aunt Millie."

"Goodnight dear, Goodnight, Lisa."

"Nite."

The girls left and decided on saying goodnight to Walter was proper. They walked over to the shop and knocked, before poking their heads in to say goodnight. Walter was busy carving a piece of wood with a chisel and mallet and turned slightly to say goodnight and turned back to chisel away again. The girls closed the door and went to the car and looked about the place. The sun had set and the gloaming silhouetted the house and buildings in a multitude of blues from light to dark. They backed out and drove back home, looking back at the house and imagining it all over a hundred years ago.

"Lisa, look at the fields. It was around this time of night that Victoria came home she said and Heather went missing right after. I can still see pretty good and I'd see if someone was in the fields walking. I don't know where Heather lived, but no matter where she walked, she could be seen."

"Yeah, the only place I can't really see is looking towards your place. That hill is blocking the view."

"That must be the hill that the girls in the picture were on. There's no trees on it now, like there was before. Just the big one. I guess they got chopped down long ago."

"I bet that was Victoria and Heather in that picture. I know you can't see who it is, but I bet it was them and that would be somewhere I would hang out with my friend, if I wanted to sit in the shade and talk about stuff. I wonder if that was their hang out spot."

"Maybe. I'd like to go out there and see what's there. It's right on the corner of my property and it's a good hike through the fields to get there, but I bet it has a good view of everything from there."

"Yeah, you can see all around you. You could watch the sun rise and the sun set from there and have a great view with nothing blocking you."

"I'd like to do that, actually. Go out and watch the sun set from there. I bet it looks pretty."

"Cool, we can take a blanket and lay there together watching it."

"Yes, I'd like that."

"So Ollie?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think might be in those trunks she has in the attic?"

"I don't know, but I hope there's something to go on. There's got to be something that ties all this craziness together and make some sense out of it. All of this isn't just happening, there's a reason for it happening."

"I agree. Hey, look, the lights are on. Looks like someone is awake finally. I hope she's doing okay?"

"I wonder if she woke up to two glowing girls beside her? Seeing them might be quite a sight to wake up to after what she just went through."

"Yeah, guess we'll know in a minute, won't we?"

"Yup."

They pulled up and stopped behind Chelsea's car and went in. The lavender smell hit them immediately and had them enjoying it, making them relax. It was lit up upstairs and quiet, then the soft sound of voices could be heard. The girls went up and hoped they were all talking together and acting normal.

It was a fuzzy feeling Olivia had as she stood there, then opened the door and saw them all sitting on the bed together naked and holding hands with one another. It looked so normal except for one thing, Chelsea was glowing as well. They came to the bed and watched them, as Livy was talking softly to her.

"Now that you share in the same spirit as us, let us all join and become one"

Olivia and Lisa didn't understand what she meant, but the fact that she was glowing, meant they had somehow shared their energy with her and made her glow. Chelsea looked normal and much better than when they left her resting, just the glow radiating from her was leaving them awe-struck at the sight.

The three sat there with legs spread so they touched feet and held hands, obviously meditating together on something. The girls watched from the settee, not sure if they should stop it, or let it go on. All three took a deep breath in together and held it, then the glowing increased around them a little brighter, but it was more noticeable coming from between their legs. They stood up to look and each one of them was glowing brighter between their lips, the light focused on a spot between them. They all started twitching and undulating, then all three arched their backs as far as they could and exhaled.

The light in the centre shone brightly and then cries came out in passionate moans, as they shared some kind of spiritual orgasm together. They all looked like they were in complete ecstasy, except none of the usual physicality was involved, just a joining of hands and feet. Somehow they were passing energy through each other and making each other orgasm without touching. There were no fluids coming from any of them, just a bright white light from each pussy, now splayed widely open and focused on the central spot.

It started getting brighter and brighter, filling every corner of the room with light. Olivia and Lisa stood there holding hands, stunned and speechless to do anything but watch. It became almost blinding to see, then they all cried out together in a blissful cry of pleasure.

Whatever consumed the three, consumed the girls as well and found themselves awash in orgasmic waves coming from them. Their bodies were consumed by them washing through them and bringing them into a state of orgasm in moments. They held hands tightly, their own bodies succumbing to the overwhelming strength of it. Both let go and grabbed at their crotches, the aching need for them to be sated. Neither hesitated to strip pants down and thrust fingers under panties to quench the desire burning in them.

As the three finished and the light dimming again, Olivia and Lisa were thrusting four fingers each into themselves, cum pouring out of both of them. By the time the light had vanished completely, Olivia and Lisa had both made puddles beneath them and soaked their panties. They finally took their fingers out and wiped them on their panties and pants and looked at each other, stunned and confused by it. They looked at the girls sitting there holding hands and sitting back up straight. They looked calm for what they just did, compared to how the girls felt right then.

"What the fuck did you guys just do? Why is Chelsea glowing? What have you done to her?"

They slowly opened their eyes again and smiled at each other, then they all turned and looked at Olivia and Lisa standing there with their pants down around their feet and soaking wet panties.

"Hi Ollie, hi Lisa. Wasn't that great?"

"What? What was great? What the hell did you just do?"

"Oh, we found out Chelsea can accept our energy. When we woke up, Chelsea was glowing like us."

Olivia and Lisa thought back to when they saw them last and when Olivia saw them in bed beside Chelsea. Somehow, Chelsea had absorbed their energy and became a part of her like Livy and Josie. The only difference was, Chelsea was living and the other two weren't.