Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 11

Story Info
Deceit brings a possession. Millie's secret life w/Walter.
10.2k words
4.67
6.5k
9

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia read the first page of the diary aloud to everyone and mouths hung agape by the time she finished it and turned it. Victoria's cleansing with lavender, turned out to be Heather beating her body with lavender branches when she was naked. Victoria would strip and stand with her hands above her head and let Heather flog her with the petalled branches. She would beat the scent onto her body and then play with her, making her orgasm repeatedly for her.

By the time Olivia and the rest knew that Victoria was Heather's play thing, a willing submissive that allowed herself to be used by Heather any way she wanted to. Millie even had to let a small gasp out, when Olivia related one scene where Heather had fucked Victoria's ass with a shovel handle. Every page had an entry on it somewhere, where Victoria had some kind of sexual contact with Heather.

Three months into the diary, it was clear that the roles between Heather and Victoria were well defined and adhered to. Heather was over one night for a sleepover and despite Victoria's protests that they could be caught, Heather tied Victoria to the bed and gagged her with a lavender scented handkerchief. Heather used Victoria's body for her own enjoyment and cared not if she was caught enjoying her greatest desires.

"Wow, Heather is so butch or what? Talk about dominating someone. Victoria is like her total sex toy and does whatever she wants her to do and lets her do anything to her. Heather was pretty brazen about it too. She didn't seem to care if anyone saw or knew about them, the way she carried on."

"I'm getting more of an idea now who Heather Monroe was and not just what was passed down to me. She's a terrible sort, so she is. From what I've heard already, she does nothing but dominate poor Victoria and forces her to do her bidding. That isn't loving someone, that's using them for your own pleasure and to hang with poor Victoria and what she wants."

"It's like Heather knew how strong a force sex was and used it to control Victoria. I mean, this starts off with them doing stuff, so I wonder how long before this, that Heather was doing things to her? I mean, I doubt they just started off like this and Victoria was into having her naked body flogged with lavender branches."

They contemplated the plausible start to it all and knew earlier diaries would have to be found first to tell the whole story, but as it stood before them, Heather was a dominant sex offender who submitted an innocent young girl to her style of pleasure and controlled her with sex and mental submission. If it happened today, she would be arrested and jailed immediately, but then, it went unnoticed and unknown, as Heather kept the truth of their friendship a secret.

Olivia continued reading and the cleansings were becoming regular. Heather seemed to enjoy reddening Victoria's body everywhere, including the delicate flesh between her legs. It was the feel of her fingers and tongue on her after, that she seemed to enjoy Heather doing. Olivia began reading about one encounter that Victoria described more in detail and Olivia had a hard time finishing the entry.

"What's the matter, dear? You look like you've seen a ghost. Sorry, just a saying, but you do look as though something has you taken with it. What is it?"

"Heather. Victoria describes her tongue the same way it looked like in my dream. How would I know what Heather's tongue is like?"

"That is interesting. What did she say about it?"

"Oh, sorry, I should have read that out loud, it just caught my attention. Hear, listen to this."

Olivia read the passage where Victoria described Heather's tongue entering her and filling her inside. It was clear from what she wrote, that Heather's tongue was of abnormally long length and thickness. It was like she had imagined in her dream and how it dominated her inside.

"So Victoria must have been treated to quite a lot of stuff from Heather then? I'm listening to it all and from what I've heard so far, it seems like Heather got into sex before Victoria and with no boys around, she got into playing with Victoria and somehow convinced her to be her play thing. Victoria keeps writing how Heather did this and that to her and she doesn't say outright that she likes, or doesn't like being her pet. I mean, yeah, it's obvious she gets off on it, according to how many orgasms she seems to have had from it all. But, I think it's mostly Heather in all of this and what she's in to."

"Yeah, sounds like a total Dominatrix to me. Give the girl a room and some toys and she'd be in heaven. Victoria wouldn't know what hit her then. Stuff I see them use these days, Heather would be right into it big time."

"Yes, I'd have to agree with you there Chelsea and Lisa, she was a nasty sort, wasn't she? Again, there's the kind of thing we all went through and enjoyed and it was wonderful, because we both wanted it, but Victoria wasn't wanting it originally, she was forced to do it by Heather and treated poorly in my opinion. I know things are different now, but that's no right, doing those things to a person, especially a lovely young thing like Victoria. I can't even imagine being hit like that between my legs and imagining enjoying it like Victoria was supposed to."

"I know Aunt Millie, but even Victoria keeps writing about being brought to orgasm numerous times by things Heather did to her. So, even though she might have been forced to get into it, she was getting off on it. Maybe Heather knew something about her no one else did. Some women do get off on that stuff."

"Oh, don't be silly, Olivia, who would like that sort of thing?"

Lisa looked at Olivia sitting there chewing her words on what to say.

"Millie, what if I told you, Ollie was my pet? I'm not saying I beat her with lavender branches, although it has an appeal to it, softly I mean, not beat the hell out of her. I'm saying, we do things that are similar to that. I told Ollie I could use a flogger on her and make her orgasm and she said not a chance. I tied her to the bed one night and flogged her until she came on it. It wasn't done hard, but it really turned her on and we found out it was all about giving up control for her and letting me have it. So, Victoria could very well have found out she liked what Heather did to her and let's face it, who wouldn't mind having a six inch tongue working between your legs?"

Millie couldn't question Lisa's logic and conceded her opinion. She looked at Olivia with her head down feeling embarrassed and ashamed with herself.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't feel bad. I feel no less for you because of that. You like what you like and enjoy it, as you should. I think no less of you dear, none at all. Come, give me a hug, Olivia."

Olivia slid off the couch and knelt in front of Millie and let her hug her close. Olivia let a few whimpers and sniffles go and hugged her back closely, resting her cheek against Millie's bosom. Millie stroked her hair softly and kissed the top of her head.

"There, there, it's all right now. No harm done and nothing to feel bad or ashamed off. I was just surprised by it, as that wasn't something I would think enjoyable, but if you do, by all means, you and Lisa enjoy that between yourselves."

"I kind of like it too, Millie."

"Do you, Chelsea? How so?"

"I don't know really, it kind of all starts back to that fantasy I had of Ollie and me and I always imagined her taking control of me and every time I would have it, I would add more and more to it and I would let Ollie have control over me in lots of ways. I wanted her to control my body and pleasure."

"Hmmm, all new to me, but, if it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt or abuse you in any way, well, who am I to say if it's good or not?"

"It's not like being a slave or anything, it's just, it's like I don't have to worry about doing something and I'm made to do it. I want to do it, I just like being made to do it. I really like when I make her happy with what she does and whether it's me cumming, or her cumming because she made me make her cum."

"I have no idea on that at all, love. I don't see it, but then, that's just me like I said. Okay so, Victoria seems to be Heather's plaything then and this is what they did together it seems. So, let's read on then Olivia and see what becomes of all of this. It's quite fascinating to know another side of someone you had no idea about even existed."

"It is, isn't it? Okay, we have a few months left to go in this one, so hopefully something is in here that gives us more of a clue to what happened."

Olivia started reading again and it seemed they got into something new each month and added it to what they were already doing. At one point, Victoria wrote about her mother questioning her about her lack of production and inability to focus on anything. She wrote that she was obsessed with letting Heather control her and do anything to make her orgasm. It was as if Heather had turned Victoria into an orgasm junkie and needed a steady fix of her to get by.

Olivia was excited when the mention of Captain Masters came into it. Immediately, there was a change in how Heather and Victoria played and how often, as more and more time was spent courting the captain. There was a growing tension between them, as emotions were fought over. Heather was demanding and persistent of Victoria to forget the captain and be with her, but less and less time was spent with her.

By the time Olivia finished the diary, Victoria was torn to go with her husband to be, or remain as Heather's sex slave. It ended three days before Heather went missing and left them hanging on edge for what happened after.

"Damn, we need that diary. Something happened between them, that's obvious, but what? We're missing three days that could tell us everything. We need to find that diary, if there is one."

"Only one way to know."

"Right."

Olivia put the book down and picked up the keys again.

"Chelsea, want to stay with Aunt Millie, while Lisa and I go back up?"

"Okay. I like looking at the pretty rings and everything."

"Okay, Millie, we'll be back in a flash, with hopefully more stash."

Olivia and Lisa went back upstairs and up the ladder again. Olivia squatted and tried keys in the trunk similar to the one they found the box in. Olivia turned the key and the lock opened and she pushed the heavy lid open. It was a disappointment to see more dresses and clothing, then get to the bottom and find it empty.

"Empty. That sucks. Damn that woman had a lot of clothes."

"Yeah, hey Ollie, see if it has any secret spot like the other stuff did."

"Oh yeah. Okay, let me see if anything moves, or there's a button."

Olivia felt every interior surface and tried pushing and moving studs or buttons.

"I don't think it has any secret spots in it."

"Do me a favour. Put your arm in and see how far it goes in and see if it's the same on the outside."

"Why would I do that?"

"See if there's a false bottom in it. I know, I heard it a million times, but I always see it in the movies where the trunk has some false bottom and all the good shit is in it."

"Yeah, in the movies, this isn't the movies."

"Just try it and amuse me, okay?"

"Okay."

Olivia stuck her arm in and touched the bottom with her fingers and marked it off with her finger where it went. She put it on the outside of the trunk at the same spot and her fingers were still inches from the floor.

"That looks like there could be some room at the bottom. There's a couple inches at least in difference. "Try again and see if there's a release catch somewhere."

Olivia felt around carefully this time, knowing a switch or trigger opened it. She felt the inside and outside and nothing moved or pushed in. Olivia sat back frustrated by it and looked at it.

"Hang on, I'm going to ask Millie if she knows any tricks to opening trunks like this. She's got the smarts when it comes to these old things."

"Good idea."

Lisa went and shouted down the stairs to Chelsea to come to her. She had her relay to Millie what she was wondering about. She came back and told Lisa to try pushing studs together, two at a time near the bottom. Lisa relayed the instructions to Olivia and she set about pushing and sliding all the studs along the bottom. She got to the two outside studs and they slid in with a push. A click was heard and Olivia looked in the trunk to see the bottom deck was ajar.

She pried it up and the bottom was lined with diaries and other keepsakes Victoria held dear.

"Jackpot! Come here Lisa, check it out."

Lisa came from the stairs and looked in the trunk.

"Holy shit! No kidding jackpot. Look at all the diaries and all the stuff she has."

Olivia took out the diaries and stacked them up in no particular order and handed them to Lisa. She used her shirt to hold all the keepsakes in and they went back down the stairs and down to the living room. Chelsea was wearing the cameo set and admiring herself in the mirror, while Millie was thumbing through the diary.

"Check this out. You were right Aunt Millie. There was a false bottom and look at all this stuff we found."

Lisa put the diaries down and helped unload Olivia's shirt onto the table. They sat down again and they all looked at what was on the table. Nothing looked of any value, mostly different hair clips and ribbons, as well as hair brush with a mother of pearl backing and a necklace of blue glass beads.

No one cared much about the items, not holding much interest to them and Olivia reached for the top diary. Lisa put her hand on her arm and stopped her, looking at the items again.

"What, Lisa?"

"Hang on a sec. I just had a thought about that stuff and maybe it does mean something, check this out."

Everyone, including Millie moved in to listen, now curious to what Lisa had in mind for the items.

"Okay, we know that Heather was doing Victoria big time and doing all sorts of things to her, right? So, there items were hidden in the bottom with the diaries for some reason, so why? I mean, they're just everyday things any girl would have back then and aren't valuable, unless they're valuable to Victoria for some reason. I was trying to figure out what kind of value they would have, or what would make them important to her and it hit me. Sex toys."

"Sex toys? What kind of sex toys could those be?"

"Well, again, have to remember what those two were doing and if Heather was into some kind of punishment thing, you know, the lavender cleansing and stuff, right, so I tried looking at this stuff that way and you know, I can see how they would use them too. I know, I know, I saw it in a video, but they used the same things basically."

"Hair brush and clips?"

"I know, not your cup of tea Millie, but yeah, a little pain goes a long way with pleasure. I think I kn ow how they used this stuff."

"Do explain then, dear, I'm at a loss on all of this stuff."

"Okay, it might sound gross, but bear with me, alright?"

"Alright, on you go."

Lisa explained how the clips might have been used on Victoria's nipples as well as her clit and lips, making Millie cringe and shake her head, but continued listening. She explained the brush for spanking

her, which was self evident and the beaded necklace was used to run over her pussy and clit. Millie was curious to know how that was done and Lisa picked up the necklace and had Olivia stand and spread her legs. Lisa took both ends and held it against her pussy, then ran them back and forth, giving Millie the idea of what they would do.

"Look like they would be fun actually. I did a string of pearls on me and it was awesome. They were all the same size mind you, where these are graduating to the big one in the middle. Not sure how they would feel, but I guess Victoria liked them, or they wouldn't be here. What we have here is a sample of the sex toys they used, girls."

"Now that you mention how they would be used, Lisa, they could very well be that."

Chelsea picked up the hair clips and put them on the ends of her fingers to see what they felt like.

"Wow, some of them are pretty strong, they might cause a bit of ouch. The other ones aren't so bad. I could handle them."

"Could you now? Hmmm, well have to see about that."

"See about what, Lisa?"

"See if you can handle them. The size you get, they'd get quite a pinch going on you."

"Yeah, maybe. Yeah, probably would be pretty ouchie, now that I think about it."

"Right, so I get the idea Victoria was a willing participant if she kept these herself and brought them out to play with. Probably packed them in a bag and off they'd go to wherever they did their thing."

"Interesting you said that. The only reference to where they did anything was in their 'lair of pleasure' they went to. Where would a lair be around here?"

"A lair? That sounds underground or something, does it not? Wolves and such have lairs."

"Yeah, that's true, but everywhere around is pretty well flat, except for the hill and I haven't heard of any lairs or wolves being about. Joe would have warned me if there were."

"Aye, there's no been any wolves around here for hundreds of years, they've gone farther north since they've cleared land here."

"So, where would they have a lair? There's nothing under the house or any buildings, is there?"

"No, nothing like that, I would have known if there was."

"So, now we have to figure out where this lair is. All it says is that it's secret and no one knows about it and it's apparently big enough for them to be in together and do whatever."

"Yeah, so how do two young girls make a lair without anyone knowing? There's workers in the fields everywhere and they'd see them and know where they went, so how could they make a place and no one know about it?"

"Another good question, Lisa. We'll add that to the list and hope we can find an answer in one of these diaries. Maybe it's in one of the earlier ones than this one. Maybe Heather swore her to secrecy and she wrote about it already, before Heather told her not to and she didn't erase it."

"Good thinking, Aunt Millie, we can only hope. Okay, everyone take a diary and start going through it to find where she tells us where the lair is or what it is."

They all took one and began looking through the pages quickly to see if the word lair jumped out at them. They kept shouting out they found something, then saying it only mentioned the lair again.

"Got it! Sort of."

"What is it Lisa?"

"Victoria writes that Heather walked her around naked in the lavender and then took her up to the lair. Okay, that straight away says up to the lair, so where is anywhere that you can go up, but that hill?"

"Now where really. And honestly, you can't go too deep in the ground or you'll hit water, so it has to be up somewhere like a hill."

"But surely somebody would have found a lair on the hill?"

"No kidding. It's not like they were the only two people out there. Someone would have seen them going in a lair, wouldn't they?"

"You know, we should go there and see if there is a lair there. I bet we can find one."

"You want to go out there, Chelsea?"

"Yeah, it would be fun. Like we're searching for treasure or something."

"Yeah, I guess we could, but let's go through these and see if there's more a clue to where it is so we aren't searching blindly."

"You girls are quite in to all of this, aren't you?"

"We sure are, Aunt Millie. Ever since we found out about Livy, we've been trying to get to the bottom of everything and the closer we come, it seems we have something else that stands in the way of finding out the truth."

"Turned into a real stumper, has it?"

"It just keeps getting crazier the more we try to figure it out. I get how Livy and Josie got to be how they are, but now that Victoria and Heather are in the picture, it's a whole new ball game. It's all connected somehow and we're missing pieces to the puzzle. We can connect dots by guessing, but without any proof, well, it's just guessing and nothing more."