Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 12

Story Info
The possession is thwarted, Heather strikes back at Millie.
10.7k words
4.81
6.4k
8

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more Olivia's skin reddened, the less control she felt she had. Heather was making the flogger do her bidding and weaken her spirit, breaking down her resistance to oppose her. With all her sexual tastes known openly by the girls, they shared them all with Heather and told her how to seduce Olivia. There was nothing she could do to stop it and nowhere to hide inside her mind with, a place to go and remain herself, as her body was taken.

Her inner thighs stung with the pain, as Heather enjoyed using the new device.

"I liked how lavender would make you look and feel, sweet Victoria, but I'm finding I do love leather more now. You're starting to glow a lovely red now."

Olivia was reddened from her shoulders to her knees and stood bound and shaking from it. Her bonds wouldn't allow her any ability to move, making her accept what she was given. Her muffled cries went unanswered, that part of her no one caring about. All eyes were fixed on Heather, as she inspected her handiwork on Olivia's trembling body.

"Mmmm, my sweet Victoria, I remember how much it took me to convince you the last time to be my plaything. Don't be so difficult now and just agree to be mine. Do you want to be my pet, Victoria?"

Heather smoothed her hand softly over the tenderized skin, letting her energy be felt through it. Olivia shook and cried, knowing it wouldn't matter how hard she tried to resist Heather and stay in control. She shook her head no in defiance, trying to hold on to her identity.

"No? I'm disappointed in you, Victoria, you were such an obedient lover before. Let's make you that way again, shall we?"

Heather ran her hands up and down Olivia's body, reaching around to her feel breasts and pinching her nipples hard. Olivia cried out and strained against the pain, but Heather continued inflicting it, making her dominance of her felt. She let her breasts go and hang down, tremors rippling through them in waves. She took the flogger and began flogging the sides of Olivia's back, the ends of the thongs wrapping around and stinging her nipple. Back and forth between them both, Olivia felt her breasts becoming overly sensitive to touch and every slapping blow of the thongs kept taking the sensation higher.

Olivia wailed into her panties, refusing to submit to a lifetime of possessive submission. She could feel her body alive with the brutal arousal, every inch of her readied for pleasure. As she stood bent over the back of the bed, her breasts aching from the blows, she felt the soft hands of Livy and Josie caressing them and urging her nipples to swell for them. It was overwhelming to feel, her lags shaking wildly in response.

"Ooooh, that's it girls, nice and soft, she's making a nice line of pretty cum from her cunny like I love. Oh my sweet Victoria, once you cum for me, there will be no denying me what I want from you."

Olivia weakly shook her head to that, then felt Heather's finger trail through the sopping wetness between her lips. It was almost electrifying to her and made her shake again and ooze harder.

"That's my sweet girl, make it nice and slippery for me. Let me see how you look now?"

Olivia felt her lips parted wide, exposing her core of bright pink sexuality. It was the source of her pleasure and Heather knew it.

"Pretty, soon you will be flowing well for me to taste. I miss your sweet cream, precious Victoria. Girls, enjoy yourselves and do what you like to her. Don't make her cream just yet, but do make her drip her honey. I want to watch my pet be pleasured and see her become who she is meant to be."

Heather crouched down low so she was level with her ass and kissed each cheek softly, before her long, thick tongue slid out and dove down into Olivia's depths and tickled her with the tip. It was excruciating to feel, the pleasure it bestowed in her to feel, battling the terror of what it meant when she did it.

"Make her glow girls."

Heather walked around and sat on the bed, propping pillows behind her. She casually played with one of her nipples, while the other rubbed her large, thick lips in her fingers. She watched intently, as all four started working on a part of Olivia separately, confusing her to be able to concentrate on any one thing and just the overall pleasure of everything they did. Livy and Josie were working on her nipples, stretching and squeezing them, then sucking on them hard. They were ripely swollen masses of raw nerves in no time, then they slid the hair clips on them and let the hard pinch take over. Olivia shook and cringed at the feeling, but her trailing flow of clear honey was growing.

Lisa was putting her pump together and attaching the small tube to the end, while Chelsea worked diligently on her ass, licking and opening it more and more with her fingertips. Olivia sobbed hard through it all, her mind reeling against it, while her body completely enjoyed everything that was happening to it.

Lisa slid a finger in carefully, trying not to break the ever-growing strand on dangling ooze. She ran the slippery cum around the inside of the tube and crouched down. She placed the end squarely over the burgeoning clit, throbbing with need and pressed down. She squeezed the trigger handle to evacuate the air and Olivia's clit started stretching into the tube. Lisa let it go when there was enough pressure holding it and squeezed the handle repeatedly until the mass of clit and hood flesh was filling the first inch of the tube.

Olivia was gasping hard, shaking violently at the intense pleasure they were putting her through. There was no soft build up, just instantly brought to peak arousal and held there, edged so close to orgasm, a hard breath inside her would send her over. Lisa gave the pump a few more squeezes nice and slow, drawing the clit out and making it darken vividly. She disconnected it attached a larger tube, once again using the copious flow to lubricate the inside rim.

She took one of the hair clips off and Olivia groaned hard at the ache it brought from it, as the blood rushed back in. Lisa slipped the tube over the turgid bud and pressed it firmly. She pumped the air out and watched the nipple fill the tube with flesh, swelling rapidly to twice its size. She massaged the firm mound, forcing more blood to go to her nipple and pumped it again. Olivia arched hard and shook, holding her breath and clinging to the little bit of sanity she had left. Lisa went around and did the same to the other one and when she was finished, she disconnected it from the pump and put it down. She gave each tube a few tugs and sent Olivia to a peak of extreme arousal and left her there. She joined all the girls on the bed, each one cuddled into or touching Heather.

"Mmmm, very nice, Lisa. Come, lick me and make me happy, while I watch Victoria try to hold back from being my pet. It's so delicious when they beg you to make them cream. Just like before, it took a lot to convince her, but once she gave in, she was heavenly to enjoy. Pleasure me now my pets, while we wait for her to beg. Livy dear, take those panties out now so she can tell us she wants to cream."

Livy scooted to the end and pulled the panties from Olivia's mouth, letting her take the needed breath she craved for. Olivia drooled hard, unable to focus on anything but the intense stimulation controlling her thoughts. Livy wiped her mouth with the panties and tossed them on the floor and cuddled into Josie. They lay and sexually caressed each other, enjoying the subtle stimulation as they watched Olivia quiver and shake. Her nipples were dark reddish purple, even more stretched out from the constant suction on them. They could see the tube attached to her clit shaking constantly, little drips of her cum flicking from the end. Her skin was still aglow in red, highlighting her body in stimulation.

"I do think she has some strength left in her, doesn't she? She just refuses to beg. Chelsea dear, put that small object in her behind and show me how it works. Chelsea kissed her happily and got off the bed and went to the dresser and grabbed the remote bullet and controller. She went to Olivia and licked her ass well, before running the rounded end of the bullet in her sopping flesh and sliding it into her ass. She pushed it in several inches where she knew the vibes would hum right through into her pussy. She climbed on the bed and cuddled into Heather again, handing her the remote. Chelsea told her what each button did how it would make the bullet do different vibrations and modes. Heather pointed it at Olivia and pushed the on button to see what would happen and saw Olivia writhe sinuously against her bonds, as the vibration added another layer of arousal that wouldn't let her cum.

"No, no, please...no."

Olivia's weak pleas were taken with humour, knowing when Heather had control, they would be pleas to cum for her.

"No? No more? Want to cream for me now? Say you want to and I'll make all that go away and nothing but sweet pleasures will be yours. Say yes, Victoria. Say it. Say yes Heather, I want to cum for you and you'll feel that wonderful flow come from you and make all the pain of control go away. Say it Victoria, say it."

Olivia strained hard to lift her head and look at Heather, smiling at her while Chelsea suckled one nipple and Livy suckled the other. Josie was face down between Livy's legs, as was Lisa between Heather's. The scene was purely sexually, purely Sapphic and nothing else. Heather was in her glory watching her struggle as she looked in her amethyst eyes. She knew if she refused, the torture of being edged would drive her crazy with need anyway at some point. It was go crazy wanting to cum, or be crazy cumming all day. The decision was weighing hard against her sanity and more towards her needs.

Heather could sense the collapse of her will and sat up, shaking off her suckling pair to watch.

"Say it my love, say it. I can see you want to. It's such an easy word to say, so say it and be mine."

Olivia eyes welled with tears, streaming in streaks down her cheeks, as she fought to say which word she wanted to say. Heather wasn't going to let her fight any longer and turned the bullet up to full and watched the transition in Olivia's eyes, Her chocolate brown was turning lighter and her pupils dilating bigger as her sexual needs began coming out. Her lips quivered and stuttered, then the first ragged blurt of yes came out.

"Did you say yes, my love? You agree to be mine?"

Olivia tried not to say it, but nodded her head and then blurted it out.

"Yes, yes, make me cum. Please, please make me cum. Oh please."

Her last words were drawn anguish, no longer caring for her mortal soul and succumbing to her fate. Heather cleared her way to get to the end of the bed and hold Olivia's face in her hand. She kissed her softly and affectionately, then slid her tongue in deep and choked her with it, dominating her mouth and tongue, then slowly withdrew it and kissed her lips softly. She got off the side of the bed and went behind Olivia and looked at the splayed and straining flesh awash in juices. She parted the full lips and saw the start of orgasmic flow coming. Olivia was there at euphoria's doorstep waiting to go in and all she needed was an invitation, which Heather was about to give her.

Heather's tongue slid out past her lips and tickled the soaking flesh lightly. Olivia pushed back against her and Heather knew she was hers. Her tongue slid past her lips and deep inside, filling her with something to ease the agony. Quickly her pussy wrapped itself around it, squeezing it, as it started to glow a soft lavender purple.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with your tongue."

Heather had to chuckle and began working her stiff organ in and out, curling her tongue and adding to the intensity of her oral manipulations. Heather spread Olivia wide and pushed her face in tightly to her and worked her as deep as she could. Olivia began bucking and humping back against Heather, driving her in to her depths and beyond. It was bliss in its best showing, coming to her in a radiant glow about her. Her necklace and ring, as well as the earrings she had on, began glowing brighter as her orgasm began taking hold of her.

Heather was unrelenting and didn't move from her position, commanding Olivia's pussy as her own. The guttural sounds came from deep inside Olivia, as he body strained into orgasmic rapture. Heather held her fast, as she began draining the creamy cum that started to flow. Olivia's mind was erased of everything, only the sweet feeling of orgasmic flow was what she wanted. Heather sat back and let her tongue slither out and lick around her lips to collect what was there.

"Girls, come and enjoy Victoria, she has agreed to be one of us at last. Untie her and treat her to as many orgasms as she can have. I do love watching her succumb to those pleasures."

The girls were off the bed and and untying Olivia as quick as they could. They helped her get onto the bed and slid her into the middle, so they could all enjoy her together. Olivia lay helpless, looking at the ceiling and feeling reality fade away from her. The euphoria of orgasmic bliss was washing through her, making everything lavender coloured in her eyes. She closed them again, as lips and hands began working on her body, arousing the flesh to respond in arousal.

Far away in town at Reggie's Bar, Bert sat at a table with Vic and Joe, drinking a beer with them. They could tell something was eating at him and they wanted to know what it was. He sat nursing his beer in his hands and didn't want to come out and say what it was.

"Bert, you either tell us, or we beat it out of you. What's eating at you? Ever since you come back from the Masters place, you got all quiet and moody. Nothing happen there, did it?"

Bert looked at his brother and then at Joe and said nothing.

"So what happened?"

"I don't want to say and make things bad for her is all."

"Bad for who? Olivia?"

"Yeah. I'd rather let things just be as they are and say nothing about it."

"Well, if things could be bad for her, wouldn't be good to tell us so it doesn't end up that way?"

Bert could sense the reasoning in his brother's words and gave in.

"When I was out seeing about that job you told me about, Joe, I got the impression she kinda liked me, you know, like she was interested in me, liking me."

"You didn't make a pass at her, did you?"

"No, no, I didn't do anything like that, Vic, give me some credit here."

"So what happened then, Bert?

"It's just, well... when I was done dismantling it all, I knocked and knocked and didn't get an answer, so I opened the door and shouted in to her. I waited to hear something and then I heard voices from upstairs and I was about to go up and I heard her friend saying something to her and I turned and left."

"Well, what did she say that made you leave?"

Bert was reluctant to divulge that part to them, feeling very uncomfortable about sharing their private matters. Their faces said they were adamant about getting an answer, so he once again caved to their prying.

"Look, don't get me wrong, I know things work a bit different these days, but I really thought she was normal."

"Bert, I'm going to beat it out of you. Say what it was and quit beating around the bush about it."

Bert knew his brother and it was useless trying to avoid anything but a straight answer.

"Okay, okay."

Bert leaned in to whisper and Vic and Joe did the same.

"I heard her friend say plain as day. telling Olivia to suck her pussy. I don't think that leaves much room for interpretation, does it?"

Both Vic and Joe sat back hearing that.

"No, it doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?"

Joe looked more concerned than just the coming out of Olivia and Lisa. He was worried on a different level of understanding only he knew.

"Do you remember smelling lavender while you were there, Bert?"

"Lavender? I, yeah, now that you mention it, there was a couple of times I caught a good whiff of it. Why?"

"Didn't happen to see any lavender growing abouts, did you?"

"Joe, lavender hasn't grown there in what, forty, fifty years at least."

"Exactly. Why would you be smelling it, if there isn't any growing? I got a feeling something's up out there and it ain't right."

"What are you talking about, Joe? What's lavender got to do with what Bert heard?"

"Might have everything to do with it, if I miss my guess."

"What? How the hell does lavender have anything to do with what Bert heard?"

"I have a bit of secret telling to do. Let's get another round, it's going to be a long tale to tell you."

Vic shouted to Reggie behind the bar and made a circular motion with his hand over his head.

"This sounds like we're in for quite the story, Joe."

"Guys, you've never heard anything like this and I know as sure as I'm sitting here, you'll think my Happy Meal is short a toy by the time I finish."

"So why are you only telling us this now, Joe?"

"Didn't have a need to before. Things aren't like they should be and something's amiss in that house."

"Joe, I was just out there and nothing was out of place or strange, so what the hell you talking about?"

Reggie handed the guys their beers and Vic used another quicker rotation with his finger to imply adding it to his tab. Reggie rolled his eyes at him and walked back to the bar to talk with the men standing at it, or sitting on stools. Vic held his beer up and they all saluted with theirs and drank.

"Okay, let's have it."

"Okay, you all know the history of that place don't you?"

"Come on, Joe, we all heard the tales of ghosts and shit, so?"

"So, there really is one and her name is Livy."

"What the fuck? Are you serious? How do you know there is?"

"I've been talking to her these past twenty five years and just keeping it to myself. I knew she was there for the longest time, I could feel her around me, real close. Then this one time, I was telling her I liked her and enjoyed talking to her, even though she didn't talk to me. All of a sudden there was all this lavender smell and I heard this voice like a whisper going all around me, just saying my name over and over and then she laughed, the way girls do, you know and she was gone. I near shit myself when I heard her, but I didn't run and tried not to show I was afraid of her. I came back day after day and she would say a word or two back to me and I got to know her. Millie Lancaster knows of her too. Had me keep the bedroom tidy for her so she could sit and talk with her. Livy's a real ghost fellas, swear to God and sonny Jesus I'm telling you the truth."

Vic and Bert were slack-jawed listening to Joe talk about her. Rumours were one thing to deal with, but someone they'd known more or less all their lives, trusted and respected, was telling them something incredible and unbelievable that couldn't be real. He went back to the time when Livy was alive and all that had transpired since her death and that of her mother. He waited until they had digested all of that information and tried to make sense of it, before he told them of Josie and her connection to Livy. Once he did, lavender and Lisa's words would begin to make more sense to them.

The brothers sat and drank their beers, as Joe wound his way through the story of Livy and Josie and brought them to the present and why he felt there was trouble afoot. They sat and shook their heads in disbelief, looking at Joe, looking at them, waiting to decide if they believed him or not. \

"Okay, if I got this straight, you think Olivia and her friend are being possessed somehow to do what they did?"

"I do. I don't see those two as anything more than regular friends. Even Bert had the notion she was interested in him. That just don't add up to something normal to me. All that lavender smelling everyone gets, its all Livy trying to seduce them. What boy ever came back saying he was touched or felt something weird being there? None, only the girls, right?"