Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 13

Story Info
Heather ended, girls saved, another secret begins.
9.5k words
4.77
6.4k
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livy and Josie untied Millie quickly and got her off the bed, still knocked out from the punches Heather gave her. They grabbed Heather by the arms and legs and dropped her on the bed and restrained her in the cuffs. They knew she could only be kept there if she was in a constant state of arousal and looked through Millie's assortment of toys for Walter and found an old hand vibrator. Livy plugged it in and switched it on, feeling the strong, deep vibration coming from it.

"This will work."

Livy pushed it against Heather's battered pussy and tried to think of how to hold it there and decided to just work the vibrating pad inside. She gave it a few tugs to see how well it held and switched it on. It did nothing to wake Heather from her unconscious state, but her pussy was responding with a wet juiciness to it.

They sat beside Millie and Livy cradled her to her and began wafting her scent around her. Millie began coming around slowly and her first sense was her smell and weakly called her name. Livy stroked her grey back from her face and kissed her cheek lightly.

"Yes, Millie, it's me."

Millie struggled to regain her senses and had to focus on where she was and what had happened, then in a dazed look, stared at both Livy and Josie for the first time. Livy turned her cheek towards her and smiled happily at her.

"Hi Millie, it's me, Livy."

Millie began putting all the pieces together quickly and realized what she was experiencing.

"Livy? Livy! Oh my God Livy, it's you. Oh my precious child."

Millie moved so she could hug Livy to her and loved on her tenderly. Livy was overjoyed at sharing a physical connection with her and let her know it. Livy pulled back and smiled at Millie.

"This is my friend, Josie."

Millie turned where Livy was looking and saw Josie waiting to say hello. Millie looked at her, realizing who she was from all that Livy had told her and reached around to hug her to her as well. She kissed the both of them and then felt the sharp pain of Heather's fist. It wiped her smile away instantly and made her remember what had caused her to black out.

"Heather!, She killed Walter. We're not safe, we need to...."

Livy put her fingertips to Millie's lips lightly to quiet her and looked behind her to make her look. Millie slowly turned and saw Heather lying on the bed and became startled.

"It's okay, she's out cold and we tied her down."

Millie moved more so she could see for herself and made it to a standing position. She looked at the prone body stretched out and pushed her to see if she was awake.

"She out cold Millie, I made sure of that."

"Millie?"

"Yes, dear?"

"We need to kill her. She's bad."

"Yes dear, she is bad and yes, we do need to kill her, but I have no idea how to do it. I didn't even know that you could be seen. Oh Livy, you're such a beautiful young girl. Both of you are. You saved me, didn't you?"

"We did. Josie did it mostly."

"Did you? Thank you sweet child, thank you."

"Millie, you should go wash up, you have blood on your face and bruises are starting to come."

Millie touched her face and saw the blood on her fingers. She shot Heather a deadly look and went into the bathroom.

"How do we kill her, Livy?

"The same way we make her alive."

"I don't understand?"

Livy explained how they orgasmed to be real and how it would work against Heather the same way if they did what Livy was thinking. Josie cringed at the thought, but realized they needed to do it to rid them forever of Heather. Millie came back holding a cold cloth to her face, her robe closed again and looked at Walter on the floor.

Her face went immediately to sadness at seeing him, so many decades shared, now gone forever because of the actions of a ghost who cared only for her own pleasure and nothing for those about her. She went to him and shifted him to lay in a comfortable position and cradled his head in her lap and stroked his thin hair. She removed the look of terror from his face and began crying hard at her loss. Livy and Josie sat and comforted her, as they let her deal with her loss.

Once Millie had a chance to mourn her loss, her anger and hatred for Heather returned and laid Walter's head down gently and stood with help from the girls.

"I want her dead."

"We agree Millie."

"I'm going to cut her black heart from her and end this."

"No, Millie, it won't work. She's a ghost, she's already dead. I think I know how to kill her forever so she never comes back."

"Tell me, child."

Livy told her her thoughts on the situation and how they became 'alive' and how it was also how they could make her die. Millie understood, but had no idea how to kill her doing that and listened to Livy's idea and even she cringed at the suggestion. It was horrendous to conceive and imagine, but they set themselves to it and knew it had to be down.

Millie wanted Walter out of the room when they did it, so Livy and Josie took an arm each, while Millie took his feet and they lifted him enough to drag her ass cheeks squeaking across the wood floor to the stairs. They slowly went down the stairs, his bony ass bouncing off of each step until they got to the bottom and dragged him to the couch. Once he was resting peacefully, Millie kissed his forehead and patted his cheek, before turning and striding purposefully to the stairs and up with determined steps.

She took off her robe and placed it on the dresser, then picked up the flogger. Livy and Josie watched her stand beside Heather's spread-eagle body. Her eyes showed a disgust and hatred towards her, as she raised the flogger behind her and brought the first arcing blow to Heather's breasts. She started a rotation between blows and continued non-stop down her body and legs and back up again. Heather's skin glowed pink and turned redder, as Millie continued taking out her anger on her.

Livy and Josie did and said nothing as they watched her. It astounded Livy to see Millie like this, usually the motherly woman she sought comfort in and now a vicious animal-like being laying crushing blows on Heather's body. The flogger made resounding slaps on her skin, while the vibrator remained lodge inside her pussy, keeping her stimulated to stay real.

Heather began stirring and coming around, her prior battering wearing off, as the new one brought her around. Her first conscious awareness was the flogger battering her breast, the painful ache driven deep into her flesh and muscles. Millie saw her coming around and stopped, then used her hand to slap her face back and forth until she shook her head in response.

"Wakey, wakey, you miserable bitch. Time for you to find out what vengeance is like now."

Heather opened her eyes in a daze, looking about trying to fathom what happened and why this was happening. She saw Livy and Josie standing together looking at her and knew they were no longer under her possessive powers.

"Traitors!"

Livy took a step forward and spat in her face. The saliva ran down over her eye and down her cheek, Heather shaking her head to rid herself of it.

"A little spit bother you, Heather? You're about to find out a few things that bother you even more. You've treated people to things that disgust me, yet I stood by because of the wrong my family did to you. That debt was paid and now it's time to pay for what you've done."

Heather struggled against her restraints and found herself held fast by them. There was no thought of becoming furious, her position not allowing her those thoughts. She went to say something and Millie slapped the flogger over her face and left it there.

"Not a word. I will beat your face from you if I hear one, just one."

Millie's look was all it took for her mouth to shut tightly again and fear sweep over her instantly.

"Girls, show her how unhappy you are that she's done this to you and ruined your lives. You could have lived normal happy lives, if she didn't cause you to become how you are and why you killed yourselves. She made you do that so she could control you to possess some young girl to serve her like Victoria. Livy, she made you kill your own mother. She wanted her with her and it was never meant to be. Victoria wouldn't kill herself like you and Josie did. She refused to be possessed by her any more and that's why she beat you so severely that day. She knew it was Heather trying to possess you and did what she thought was right to stop it from happening. Her heart was torn from her when you died. She loved you so much and was so happy Sebastian was going to marry you and hoped it would all end then."

Livy looked at Millie and then at Josie. Their eyes met in confusion of feelings, the truth of why they loved one another so strongly, being forced upon them and not naturally felt. It was a search of their hearts for their true feelings and it didn't take that long, even not being possessed, there was such a strong love and desire of each other. It may or may not have ever happened naturally, but because it had, it gave them the opportunity to explore their love together in that way it was mutually shared. They hugged and kissed with a true love, one they both felt for each other.

"I love you Josie, I do, I do."

"Oh Livy, I love you too. I really feel it in my heart."

"Lovely girls, so now, let's get back to what she did to you and your family and remember everyone she's caused pain and misery to because she wanted to have her fun. You, are one sick bitch, Heather Monroe. What you did to poor Victoria and put her through, just because you were abused by your men. You could have said something to someone here, you were cared for like one of our own, but you didn't and abused us instead. Whether there was any hope for you then, we'll never know, but there's no hope for you now."

Heather's eyes held the terror of those last words.

"For all you did to them and their loved ones and what you did to my Walter, you're going to pay dearly. Girls, an orgasm please, a very big orgasm for Heather. It's time we said goodbye to her forever."

Vic had called Marge that he was over at Joe's place and would be home late, that they were talking out a job that needed doing. With the excuse made. Vic wanted to know in detail everything Joe knew and suspected, so he could put it together with what his head had tried to conceive so far and didn't make sense.

Joe spent the next two hours going over everything that had happened to him, everything Millie had told him and what Olivia had shared. He shared what he had on thoughts of it all and what it all meant and why, leaving Vic with much the same speculation on it all as well. Regardless of what may or may not be in effect, one thing was certain and that was the safety of the girls from any more possession and harm. The next hour was spent trying to figure out what to do and possibly who to contact to help. No matter who they thought of, the answer would be the same and their sanity would be put into question. It was leaving them little choice but to face this alone with Bert.

Bert lay in bed with Olivia cuddled up against him, feeling her soft feminine parts pressing against him. She was sleeping soundly and peacefully, secure in his arms and he wrapped his around her tighter, holding her to him as he lightly caressed her hair with the other. His feelings went back to when he first met her and found the ache of attraction hitting, that wanting of her. He rolled his head to the side and looked at her face lying on his shoulder and kissed her forehead. Olivia stirred and held him a little tighter and rifted right off again. He smiled and closed his eyes and cuddled her to him, enjoying the feel of her next to him.

Livy and Josie were hard at work licking and stroking inside both of Heather's holes, as Millie replaced the flogger across her face with her ass, making her smell and taste her. She was binding her breasts with the same thin rope she used on Walter's cock and balls, engorging them to swell massively, her nipples bulging out in fullness. Millie tied the end off and cupped both purple orbs and squeezed them to test their tightness in binding. She looked at the assortment of things she had beside her to use and picked up the forceps and clamped one on the first nipple and clicked it on hard in tension. She used the second one and did the same to it and pulled both of them up as far as they could go. Heather opened her mouth to scream in pain and Millie let a fart go right in it and laughed as she began gagging.

The girls had learned the power of their energy and how to use it against Heather. Despite whatever suffering Millie put her through, they would arouse her regardless and bring her to orgasm like they wanted.

"Lick my ass with that nice long tongue of yours Heather, I want to feel it deep inside me."

Heather was reluctant, so Millie encouraged her by twisting the instruments around almost completely a full rotation. Heather did her best to stick her tongue out, showing Millie she would do it. Millie spread her fleshy cheeks and let Heather work her tongue on her, feeling it dig in deeper with each push. She relaxed herself and let it slide in all the way and sat back down on her, letting her have just enough space to breathe.

She smiled at Josie, as she was working the thick dildo into her ass and stretching it wide for the final assault with her fist. Livy was pulling her open wide, her lavender glowing tongue instigating the flesh to respond. Her lips were sucking hard on the tiny button, making it swell larger and larger. Heather's flesh was alive with the energy, making hers come forth on its own. She knew when she felt herself, it was the beginning of the end and began sobbing.

Millie felt her tongue leave her ass and pulled and twisted the forceps. Heather still couldn't force her tongue out and Millie knew she was finished abusing and ready to face her demise. She raised up a few inches and concentrated a bit, then let a stream of urine come out and land in her open mouth as she cried. She looked between her legs and chuckled happily, making her squirt harder on each laugh and laugh harder on each squirt. Millie wanted to debase and degrade Heather fully before bringing about her most painful end. She was not dying easily, nor was she dying without horrendous suffering first.

No matter what Vic and Joe tried to think of, Millie was the only one who had answers for them and despite how she acted towards him earlier, he didn't care it was well after midnight and wanted to go with Vic and talk to her. They got back in Vic's truck and drove towards the other side of town to the Lancaster place. They came up on Olivia's place and pulled in quickly to see if everything was okay. The house was dark, but Joe jumped out and made sure it was locked up. He knew no one was coming back here tonight and didn't want intruders. He got back in and Vic headed out and down the road to the next line to make a left.

Heather's face was awash in urine after Millie wiped it over her and made her swallow some of it. Josie finally took the dildo out, dripping with glowing cum they had made from Heather's pussy and filled her ass with it. Both holes were glowing brightly, casting their light on Josie's face. Millie could tell she was ready and told Livy to get beside Josie.

"Let me see them girls, I want to see what you'll be using on her to do it with."

Livy and Josie held up their right hands and in seconds, their nails were claw-like the way Heather had shown them. Millie smiled as they made fists and put them on her holes and began pushing. The slippery cum made for little resistance at all, as both hands stretched Heather open wide and slid deep inside her. They stroked Heather slowly, making her dilate and accept them, as Millie took the wand and got it ready. The wet sucking sounds coming out of Heather let them know their glowing hands were working their magic inside.

Millie watched what was going on from the outside, the taut skin exposing the massive intrusion inside her. The girls worked back so Livy's knuckles were into Heather's G spot, then Millie put the wand on top of it and switched it on. Livy put her hand over the bulbous end and made her hand glow brightly, transferring her energy through it, then Josie did the same and intensified the vibrations into a mind shattering explosion of sensation. Heather began bucking and undulating uncontrollably, the sheer overwhelming power of what was happening too much for her body and mind to comprehend and her orgasmic death was now in play.

As she rode her last crest of ecstasy, the girls opened their hands and drove them deep inside her and pressed them against each other through the thin lining. They looked at Millie and nodded to her they were ready.

"Do it."

They drove their claws through the membrane so they interlocked fingers and ripped their hands out. Millie bent forward and took hold of the swollen clit and bit down hard, severing it and spitting it out, as Livy drove her hand in again deep and to her shoulder and felt around. She got a hold of it and ripped Heather's beating heart out and tossed it on her belly. Heather's breasts deflated rapidly from the loss of blood pressure, as the glow faded from inside her. They stood and watched Heather die and fade away on the table, everything about her disappearing with her as though nothing had ever been there.

Only Walter and his blood were evident of anything ever taking place. They picked him up and laid him on the bed again to make him look more comfortable, all the while knowing it was for not what they did.

Vic pulled into the drive way and they were surprised to see lights on inside. They got out and went to the door and Joe knocked on it hard enough to make sure they knew they were there. They heard the knock upstairs and an immediate panic hit them, Millie more so in her situation. Livy floated down and over to the door and peeked out the curtains to see who it was and became excited it was Joe and raced back up to them.

"It's Joe and another man."

"That must be Vic. Damn, this is not a good time for this. I guess it doesn't matter now, it's all over and done and time to face the music for what I've done."

The girls knew there was no sense in arguing with her, knowing Walter's death had to be explained. Livy and Josie stayed upstairs, as Millie made her way down and over to the door. Joe was just knocking again when she opened it and startled them. She gave them both a mean stare and made them inch back away from her.

"It's over, might as well come in and know all about it then."

Millie walked away and went in to sit down in her chair, turning and plopping down in it weakly. Joe and Vic closed the door and came to sit with her. Joe took a seat close to her, while Vic sat as far away as he could, still a bit in fear of who she might be.

"What do you mean it's over? What's over, Millie?"

"Heather. We killed her not long ago. She won't be causing any more trouble for anyone. She'll never be able to come back and possess anyone again."

"How do you know? What did you do to her? Wait, who's we?"

"Livy and Josie helped me."

"What did you do?"

"What anyone would think of doing to her, we ripped her heart out."

"You ripped her...right out of her chest?"

"No, right out from between her legs where it needed to come out from."

"You cut her open there?"

"No, those sweet girls did it for me and don't ask how, you never want to know. Never."

Joe thought on it and decided it was best to heed her advice.

"Are they still here?"

"Yes, I guess you'd like to see what Livy looks like, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, oh I've longed to know what she looked like all this time."

"Livy, come down dear. You too Josie. Come and meet Joe and Vic."

They looked towards the staircase and saw the faint lavender glow get brighter and then saw them at the top of the stairs. They were holding hands and naked still, as they took one step and floated down together to the bottom and came to the floor, They walked over timidly towards Joe, coming up behind Millie. They looked the picture of innocence in how they were, unashamed of their bodies and their love.