Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Are you part of the search team? We need to keep a count of everyone and not have them going missing too."

"Oh, no, we aren't part of that. We heard about it though. We're new here and we don't know the area very well yet, or anyone for that matter."

"What's your names?"

"Do we have to tell you that?"

"Not if you don't want to, I'm just asking so we know who's who out here."

"Well, I'm Olivia and this is my friend, Lisa. We're just heading down the road a little to see Joe Cole, actually."

"Joe Cole, okay, I know him. He was out searching yesterday and headed up a party, I remember that."

"Yeah, well, he's my handyman that's been taking care of my place and we're just going there to talk to him about some things that need taken care of."

"Alright, that was easy now, wasn't it, Olivia? Okay, you ladies have a good day and uhm, I guess finish enjoying your walk."

The officers nodded, a knowing smirk on their faces and walked back down the road to the field where the plane was. The girls just stayed standing where they were and didn't move for a minute, waiting until they knew they were alone. They heard the plane's engine start and both sighed heavily.

"Holy shit! Seriously? Oh well, sure as shit they know who were are know, don't they?"

"Yeah, I'd say that leaves little doubt as to who we are and of course, who we are."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That pretty well covers it."

"Fuck, Lisa. Why does this always happen to us?"

"Baby, if we were a guy and girl, who the fuck cares, right? But we're two hot chicks making out in broad daylight, of course the pervs would want a better look at us. I'm sorry sweetheart, I was just so into you right then and I didn't even think about planes flying by. I just wanted a little taste of my pet and you know what?"

"What?"

Olivia was sad and pouting about it all.

"I wouldn't change a thing. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us and I don't care if they got their jollies seeing us. I love you and I want the whole world to know it."

Lisa turned and took a deep breath and yelled as loud as she could.

"I love Olivia Masters."

Olivia had to smile and eventually laugh, hugging Lisa and feeling better about being found out.

"I love you, Lisa Hardwicke."

They smiled and laughed, kissing and hugging happily at being themselves openly.

"Come on, let's get to Joe's and get this figured out."

"Okay."

They walked back out to the road and Lisa stuck her hand in Olivia's jeans again and Olivia did the same, playfully squeezing each other and giggling as they went.

Miles away in Millie's bedroom, she was enjoying more than a hug with Greta. The innocent hugging had led way to a subtle seduction of closeness and intimacy to the point, Millie was given little resistance to her kiss. She had lain her back on the bed and took little time in turning it completely sexual. Greta's slacks and panties were lying on the floor where she had taken them off herself and lay with her legs wide open, so she could enjoy Millie's kiss and thrusting fingers between her legs.

The juicy, wetness of her flesh was all that could be heard above their moans as they kissed. Millie could sense the impending orgasm coming in her new lover and doubled her efforts. To add to the ecstasy of the moment, her fingers began glowing a faint lavender purple, transferring the energy into Greta's flesh. The increase in passion in her moans, let Millie know it was taking effect and her first initiate into Victoria's Sapphic realm was becoming a lover of all things feminine.

It was Millie's goal to seduce the other two downstairs into their fold, just as soon as Greta was fully under her control. Using her other hand, she pushed Greta's hand between her legs and found willing fingers wanting to please her. Greta eagerly caressed and rubbed the mature lips and soon found wetness held no bounds for age when it came to possession. Millie's pussy was as active as it was in her younger days and enjoyed a renewal in it from her spiritual relatives. Greta's fingers soon became awash in slippery wetness, enticing her to want more of that feeling to enjoy, as she gave it up the same for Millie.

The bedroom at the mansion was a scene of pure, lesbian lust. Every female, real or ghost, was engaged in some form of sexual contact with the other. All of them were coated in cum, smearing it over each other as they took turns producing it for the others to enjoy. Victoria was soaked head to toe in it from all of them, her hair matted and dripping, barely a part of her not coated in one of her sex slaves' cum. She herself had taken the time to share her cum with each of them, squeezing it out and squirting it deep into all of them, as they ground pussies together tightly.

All the things she had enjoyed with Heather and those she wished she imagined to try, were all being played out from her fantasy and no woman was able to resist the sexual urges she created in them. She wanted women to love being with other women so much, she wanted men to be used only for childbirth and nothing more. It was her true belief that women should only make love with other women and never be denied the pleasures and happiness they all seek to enjoy, that men could never understand to fulfil. One by one, she would have her devotees go and bring every woman into the fold and become one of them, so they too could know the joys of lesbian loving.

Joe, Vic and Bert were still sitting by the fire drinking beer, tossing twigs and sticks in absently as they talked. They were wondering how bad the possession might be and if it could be reversed or not, when Olivia and Lisa walked around the back to them and said hello. They jumped up startled by them and weren't sure how to handle their arrival.

"Hey, guys, relax, it's alright. We heard what you were talking about and we're on the same page. We were talking about the same thing on the way here."

"How did you get here? None of us heard a car pull up."

"We walked actually, long story and we'll explain, but we need to sit right now. Our feet are killing us."

Joe went and got a couple of folding lawn chairs for the girls and opened them for them by the barrel. They sat and rubbed their calves and slipped their shoes off to warm their feet from the heat.

"You didn't walk all the way here, did you?"

"Most, not all. We were lucky enough to get a couple of miles out of Mr. And Mrs. Fuckhead Ferguson, before they threw us out of their car."

"They threw you out?"

"Well, okay, it's pretty obvious by now that Lisa and I are well, you know, together and well, they started bad mouthing Lou and her friend Jess, the two girls you told us about that do the period work? So anyway, bitchface spouts off about them saying they should be thrown out of town, that they were disgusting for what they were doing and her wimp husband agrees with her, so well, I kind of lost it and kissed Lisa and felt her boobs right in front of them. That's when they threw us out."

"Ah, yeah, know those two. Self-righteous sons of bitches think we should all be God-fearing nut jobs just like them. I got my own deal with the Almighty and he hasn't backed out on it yet, so I don't need them shoving it in my face every time they get their nose out of joint over something."

"Oh yeah, that woman calls me at least two, three times a week griping about people or something she feels should be changed to her liking. I swear, I hear much more and I'll call a town vote and have them move."

"You can do that?"

"Damn right. Lots I can do. Town don't want you here, we don't want you here, get the fuck out and live somewhere else. I'd pass so many by-laws to make their heads spin. So, I'm sure I'll be hearing all about this one, I'm sure. Now she'll be saying the town is running rampant with lesbians. I can hear it now."

Vic shook his head and rolled his eyes and saw that Olivia was nervous about what he said.

"What? What did I say?"

"Uh, that whole lesbians running rampant everywhere thing, that might actually happen."

Vic wasn't sure what she meant, but Bert and Joe became worried at the mention of it.

"I mean, I know, we know, what's making women do it with each other."

"Well tell us. We've been sitting here trying to figure it out ourselves and how to stop it."

"Well, I don't think we can stop it. I don't see how we can, considering it's another ghost that's doing it."

"What? Another ghost? What other ghost? How many fucking ghosts do we have around here for fuck's sake? What the fuck is with all these ghosts all of a sudden and why the hell are they turning our women into dykes?"

"Well, I sort of know, I think and Vic, if you could, please don't call us that. Lesbians, gay is fine, but, do we look like dykes to you? That's a bit vulgar, don't you think?"

Vic looked at them and had to remember how he and the others had lovingly taken care of them and felt how they did towards them.

"Sorry. Sorry girls, it's just, you know, Mar doing it and everything, I'm well, just not feeling all that good about it, let's say."

"Yeah, I understand that. I'm not sure you'll understand this though."

"What's that?"

"Right now, Marlene is pretty well under full possession and going at it like crazy with two of our friends and three ghosts. We barely escaped ourselves, or all of us would be in that bedroom right now doing whatever."

"What?"

Vic was beside himself hearing that, shaking his head in disbelief it had all become even worse than before.

"Who is this ghost that's doing all this?"

"Victoria Masters. We both saw her and she is one powerful ghost, let me tell you. She's determined to make every woman a lesbian and like I said, I don't think we can stop her from doing it."

"There has to be a way. The girls killed Heather, maybe they can kill Victoria the same way? We can't have a ghost running around possessing every woman in town and who knows what else?"

"Our thoughts exactly. That's why we came here, because we felt it was probably one of the only safe places we could go right now. We really need your help guys. I know the whole lesbian thing is freaking you out, but its not so much that, than the possessing thing and how to stop it and honestly, I don't want to see Victoria dying again. All she wants is happiness and love. It's just not what we all think of as how its supposed to be and she's not really hurting anyone. I mean, okay, all the girls back there are possessed and doing things they probably never would have done otherwise, but in all honestly, they're having the time of their lives right now. It is all about pleasure and fun after all, right?"

The guys understood, but it still sat uneasy with them knowing what was going on.

"Okay, so we don't kill Victoria, but how do we stop her from taking over the womenfolk. Guys are going to get pretty antsy in the pants not having their usual fun."

"Well, right now, they got hands to take care of things, just like we do. You guys might always get off, but women sure as hell don't. God bless these five, little darlings for finishing what a guy started. I'm just saying guys, don't be thinking you're all hot shit in bed because you got it up and made a deposit. Those women are really enjoying themselves like they want to."

"What are you saying, Lisa? You think we can't make our women happy?"

"Honestly? No. Vic, you got a lot to learn about what really makes Marlene tick. She might seem happy to you, but she's been quietly frustrated all this time and hasn't said a word. Big Ben takes over where you leave off, did you know that?"

The other two guys couldn't keep their jaws from dropping at the bombshell Lisa laid on him.

"What are you saying, my wife thinks I suck in bed?"

"I didn't say you suck, Vic. I'm saying you're not going the distance with her like you should be. Why don't you try asking her what she'd like some times, instead of the usual deposit you make in her."

"Hey, don't you fucking talk to me about my wife like that. I don't care who you are, nobody talks to me like that."

"Hey, Lisa, back off, okay? Give the guy a break here. We didn't come to pick a fight with the guys, we need them to help us figure out how to solve this before it gets too out of hand and we can't do anything."

"Sorry, Ollie, you're right. Sorry Vic, that was uncalled for and I apologize."

"Well, apology accepted, Lisa. Just don't be saying anything more about be and Mar, alright?"

"I won't, promise."

"Thanks. So let's get all of it on the table here so we all know the cards we're playing with, alright? Olivia, you seem to have a good idea about it, so lead off and give us what you got on everything."

"Okay, this is what I got, but some of it is guessing, it just fits and makes sense, so I'm running with it."

Joe opened the cooler and passed a beer around to everyone, including the girls and they sat and shared everything they knew about what was going on and how to best go about putting an end to it.

As they talked, Victoria was enjoying the time of her new life with her charges, making sure all of them were well satisfied and fully indoctrinated into the fold. There would be little love, if any, left for men once she was finished with them. They would be true, loyal believers and carry her message far and wide to bring all women to know her way of loving another.