Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 18

Story Info
Plans are made, Bert surprised, Victoria & Olivia square off.
10.8k words
4.82
5.2k
9
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia gave the guys everything she knew and suspected, in hopes they could put all the pieces together and come up with a solution. The subject matter made the guys cringe at what was happening to the women, but they put up with it and listened closely, knowing anything she said was important. Olivia spared Vic most of the details of what she knew Marlene was doing and saying, knowing how hurt he'd be by what she found enjoyment in.

Joe took over and gave the girls what they knew and speculated was happening. Together, the five of them went through the notes Lisa kept and pondered each one and its meaning. Slowly, bits and pieces came together and a sense could be made from it. It appeared there was no danger of physical harm present to anyone and it was more a matter of the possessing to be something of concern.

Olivia finished up with their thoughts on a lesbian bed and breakfast spa, catering only to women who enjoyed that lifestyle. It was spoken against instantly, until Olivia had a chance to explain it further.

"Okay, I get the whole not liking the lesbian part of it, but let's face it. We have three ghosts, like it or not, we have them, so that's a given. They are all into lesbian loving and that's not changing, so that's a given. Victoria wants every woman to become a lesbian and she has the power to do it, no question there, so in all honesty guys, doesn't it just make sense and seem more logical if we don't fight it and just go with the flow?"

"So, the ghosts can only stay on your property, is that right?"

"Well, I think they can go anywhere on Lancaster property, so whatever was ours back then is where they can go and no further. Everyone is safe if they're on the road, but they could still entice a woman to come to them and if they do, well, game over, right? So, if everyone knows about it, no one will go near my place and avoid being possessed. That keeps innocent women from becoming lesbians and only those that want to try will come any where near it."

"I sort of see that, Olivia. I can see where you're trying to make it work, so no one is getting hurt and it makes everyone happy. Well, sort of happy. I'm really not sure the town will go for the idea of it, but, in reality, we don't have much choice to do anything but accept it."

"Thanks Bert, I know it sounds all fucked up and completely crazy, but that's what we have guys, a whole shit load of crazy to deal with and normal just won't cut it with this, not if we want to bring some peace and normality back to Markton."

"Well, that's the goal, Olivia and truthfully, as much as I'm not all that struck on it, I don't see as we have much choice but to go along with that idea. At least all that stuff will be in one place and contained, more or less, so it won't be a threat to any women, unless they go out there like you said."

"Uhm, on that matter of those who do want to come out there, just remember that's their free will to do so and no one is forcing them, so I really don't want to end up with a mob outside my door ready to string us up. I can't control what they want to do, just as much as you can't. If a woman does want to come, people are just going to have to accept the fact it was something she wanted to try and not judge her to damnation for stepping over some line. I don't want to see factions squaring off against each other as to who's right and who's wrong. The law is pretty clear about what rights everyone has, it's the acceptance we as Canadians give to those differences in people, is what make us who we are. This is just one of those differences we have to learn about and accept. Lisa and I spent hours and hours going over all of this. We've been possessed and put through it and yet, here we are sitting with you and do we come across as anything but normal to you?"

The guys had to ponder that thought, knowing the events themselves firsthand and looking and talking to them now, made Olivia's statement truth.

"Nope, you're both pretty normal looking to me, girls. I known you longer than these two and spent a good time getting to know you both to know the difference and yeah, I'd say there was no telling you were possessed or anything."

"We figure it wears off after a day or so, as long as you don't get too much of it and then we're not sure how long it lasts. Chelsea's had quite a bit of it and she's still pretty possessed. We need to get Marlene and our friends out of there, but I don't want to end up with a battle or something, or us getting possessed in the process."

"No, we can't have that happening. So what should we do?"

"I'm not sure, but you guys stand the best chance of talking to them and not getting possessed and Joe has an in with Livy already, so maybe he can be the spokesman. I'm just not sure what you're going to be faced with when you get there and what they're doing. All I can say is, try not to be too shocked at what you see and stay on track with the plan, that's the best I can say about it."

The guys tried to imagine the night of possession and what happened during that and knew it would be the same, or even more outlandish in nature. Whatever they were doing, they knew they had to talk sense and reason with a ghost bent on turning women against men. It would be the greatest test of their manhood to enter in to a contest of wills against her and make her see reason to stop possessing their womenfolk.

As the five sat and contemplated the best way to go about it, Millie and Greta were beginning to work on the second initiate and had called Doreen Kemplar up to see them. She came up to see what she was needed for and the shock of seeing two naked women, froze her to move or speak, which was all the time they needed to begin her seduction. There was little fight and resistance to them once they began arousing her into a state of wanton need of pleasure. Within five minutes of the door closing behind her, Doreen was stripped naked and lain on the bed, lips, tongues and fingers bringing her into her first orgasmic step to being a Sapphic devotee.

Victoria lay on the bed with her minions nestled to her, seeking her affection and adoring of her. They had fully sated themselves and basked in the reverie of euphoric bliss. Hearts, minds and bodies were filled to repletion with the love Victoria desired for them to feel, completely empowered by the fulfilling joys of it.

Chelsea, Skylar and Marlene cuddled to Victoria, loving on their mistress as she held them to her, Livy and Josie spooned in behind them. Soft moaning kisses were shared, tongues wrapping and tickling the other, as the five enjoyed they're new dominion of women with her.

"My loves, I am so happy with you. Together we will bring our love to all women and they will all know how wonderful it is to be loved like this. It is our greatest joy and pleasure and none shall be denied, or left out. We are the ones to spread this love to everyone everywhere, my precious darlings."

The six responded by pairing off from her and began loving on each other, ghost to woman, combining their energies into one. Victoria let them increase their lust and passion, urging them to let it all out from within, She slid her hand into Marlene's already gaping pussy, while Livy and Josie did the same to both Chelsea and Skylar, their pussies already well stretched and began unifying them all. Each pussy began to glow brighter and brighter, their bodies writhing in ecstasy at the feel. Victoria, Livy and Josie pushed her hands in as deep as they would go and released all her energy into them, creating a massive orgasm fuelled by it. They joined their other hands one over top of the other, making a connection that began the powerful surge of sexual energy inside each pussy.

Bodies tensed hard in contractions, as the orgasms were now being made to be even stronger. Their bodies glowed so brightly, the lavender hue was diminished. Her lovers came hard for them, their bodies filled with every iota of orgasmic power, cum oozing in great quantities from them, soaking their hands in it.

They slowly withdrew them and smiled triumphantly, their hands dripping copious amounts of creamy, glowing cum from them, as they held them together.

"Yes, you are ready to begin my darlings. You possess the power now to go from here and touch the heart of every woman you meet. None shall resist you and will become one with you. You have the power of love to give to them and soon, they too will share it with other women, until all of us can enjoy that which is truly ours to enjoy."

Skylar, Chelsea and Marlene got up and knelt on the bed before Victoria.

"You are all such beautiful women and great lovers of them, my pets. You make me very happy knowing you will carry out our plan. Go enjoy a bath together and be beautiful for me, my loves."

The three beamed happily and leaned forward for an embrace and kiss from Victoria. They got off the bed and walked hand in hand to the bathroom and ran the water to fill the tub. They sat in it as it filled, kissing and caressing each other, enjoying the warmth of the water, as well as the warmth of their love.

Victoria lay with her daughter and Josie on the bed, the entire surface glowing from one shade of lavender to another, all of the cum blending in to make an abstract of sexual art that clung to them. The liquid lust was energizing to them, enlivening their spirits.

"Cream for me my angels. Let it drip from you like honey into my mouth. I want to savour the taste of your love."

Livy and Josie began floating over Victoria, coming together above her. They embraced in a deep kiss, floating so they were above Victoria's face, kneeling in mid-air, spreading their legs wide, then put their hands down and parted each others lips. As they held their hands there, they made them glow brighter and brighter. Their kisses became ragged contact between breaths, as they both began to orgasm, their bodies shuddering hard in response to all the energy they were making in each other.

Brilliant drops of cum began oozing from both of them, quivering as they shook from the tension. Slowly they grew in length, then touched and became one thick strand. Victoria opened her mouth wide and let the flow drop down to fill it with them. As she swallowed the glowing strand continuously, she glowed brighter in a strong lavender shade. The room was over-powering with the scent of lavender, as Victoria gently pulled the pair down closer to her mouth and slowly tongued them back and forth through the course hairs, tickling the swollen tips of their clits. Her face became coated by them, as she watched them dutifully hold each other open and cum for her.

"Well Vic, looks like we got us a plan, I'm just hoping we can pull it off now. I'll get it started, but how much I can do is up to Victoria to decide. I just hope I can get Livy to listen to me enough to convince her to listen to Olivia and what she's got to say, without just outright possessing her."

"Yeah, I'd say that's my biggest fear in all this. It was hard enough to break me away from it all the last time, so I doubt this time will be any easier and maybe harder."

"Babe, please, let me go in with you."

"No, Lisa. I can't risk both of us getting possessed and I had to pull you away the last time."

Lisa hugged Olivia hard, not caring that the guys were looking at them.

"I'm so scared for you, Ollie. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Oh sweetheart, I know, but I have to, there's no other choice. But hey, look on the bright side, what's the worst that can happen right? I'm cum slut for a day until I get saved, hopefully."

Olivia tried to laugh it off, but Lisa wasn't buying it and held back her tears.

"I love you so much, don't let them do anything and fight as hard as you can, okay? You promise me you'll do that."

"Of course I will, I promise. I love you my heart, I want to come back to you safe."

They kissed with the strong love they felt, none of the guys making a sound to disturb them and showed them the respect for it. They hugged hard, holding back tears and finally moved apart to wipe eyes and noses.

"I'll be okay, baby. Joe won't leave my side and all of you will be right there if we need you. He just needs to hit the speed dial and you guys come and save the day, okay?"

"Okay. I won't let her take you from me."

"I'll be sure to let her know that. Might even help my case not to be possessed. If I look like I'm on her side and don't need any persuasion, then maybe she'll like what I have to say and everyone goes home happy."

"Sounds good, let's hope she goes for it."

"Me too Vic. We all need to put an end to it somehow and bring some sanity to all this. We just have to see if she goes for it."

"Olivia?"

"Yeah, Bert?"

"You do know what it means if she does accept the deal, right?"

"Oh yeah. I wouldn't be making it if I didn't, why?"

"Nothing, it's, I was just wondering if you knew like, how everything is going to be, at the house I mean."

Olivia saw him trying to ask something and not really ask her what he really wanted to ask. It hit her what he was insinuating at, on the outcome of living in a house full of lesbians.

"Awww Bert, I know what you mean. Marlene told me you had a thing for me and honestly, in front of everyone here as a witness, before all this started, you'd be my dream guy. I would love to be with a guy like you and yeah, you do turn me on, even now. If everything wasn't as fucked up as it is right now, I'd love to spend a night and show you just how much. Trust me, I haven't totally lost my love of a good cock and according to Marlene, I had a hold of it while I was sleeping it off."

Bert was blushing profusely at the openness of Olivia's feelings for him. Even alone with her, it would be quite the compliment to take, but in front of everyone close to him, he had to hear how this gorgeous woman wanted him still, despite her open love for the woman sitting beside her holding her hand. Hearing she had held his cock for however long shocked him.

"What? Mar said that? When was this?"

"The other morning when I woke up in your bed with your clothes on. Nice underwear by the way and really, how do you guys get your cocks out of those things? Marlene and I were wondering about that. Damn that's gotta be a bitch when you really need to go and fight to get it out of there in time."

"Yeah, well, uh, thanks and yeah, it uh, does get a bit tense at times. Olivia, I don't get it. How do you love Lisa like you do and then tell me something like that? I don't understand what you just said. Did you just say you wanted to sleep with me?"

"No, I did not say I wanted to sleep with you."

Bert looked instantly saddened by it.

"What I said was, I wanted to spend a night and fuck you silly and show you how much I still love cock. What I meant was, if this wasn't as fucked up as it is, I'd take you inside right now and suck you so good your eyes would roll back in your head. I know I sound like a total slut right now, but if I'm going to be honest about it all and put it all in the open, you might as well know what I truly feel. Yes, I love Lisa with all my heart and would do anything, including die for her, I love her so much, but a part of me wants you in a big way, maybe the old me that's still part of the new me, I don't know, but Bert, you do it for me. I would do you every which way from Sunday and back and do it again to make sure we didn't miss anything. If we're all going to be honest, then you tell him what you said to me Lisa, about wanting him."

Eyes looked at Bert and then back at the girls, amazed at the open confessional of their feelings.

"It's true Bert, that day we first saw you, Ollie was wanting you bad. I took a look out the window and I had to agree, I wanted a piece of you in a big way myself. You're a fucking hunk of a guy and damn, you do have a fine looking package. I haven't seen it, but, looks damn impressive as it is. I love a guy in jeans and baby, you fill them out just right. Both of us wanted nothing more than to get naked with you and fuck you silly right then and there. Trust me, there's no way you could have a fantasy any better than what we'd do to you. My heart and soul here, I'd do anything with her and if it was you she wanted to do, I would never say no and believe me, I want a piece of you myself just as much."

Vic and Joe could barely contain themselves from breaking out laughing at Bert, watching him listen to all of it told to him so honestly blatant. They looked at him trying to find a way to respond to it all and the only thing he could come up with that made sense was to laugh. Vic and Joe laughed finally and the girls looked at them all and smirked.

"Little boys."

"I know baby, but they're cute little boys, aren't they?"

"Yeah. I like them."

They let them calm down a bit and collect themselves, then Bert looked at them.

"That was funny. Damn, you really had me going there for a minute with all that."

"All what, Bert?"

"You know, all that, what you were just saying about me and you and Lisa and everything."

"Uh, Bert, we weren't joking. You don't believe us, that's your choice, but I'll tell you right now, let me take you inside for ten minutes and you'll tell them a different story."

Bert's smile left his face and he looked at Joe and Vic, seeing if they knew it was a joke and saw they didn't. He looked at Olivia looking at him with a questioning look if he wanted to see for himself or take their word if they were serious.

"Right now? You'd take me inside and show me what exactly?"

"If I really want you. Shall I text you a longer message to make it clearer? Dear Bert, meet me in the bedroom with your pants off and I'll show you how much you turn me on, signed soaking wet and lusting her ass off for you. T,T,Y,S."

"T,T,Y,S? What's that?"

"Talk to you soon. Not into textspeak, no problem. So, what's my reply you're sending back?"

"Dear whatever you said, I'll see you there. I think you're joking but willing to find out."

"Joe, you don't mind if I go in and use your bathroom to freshen up a bit do you?"

"Uh, no, go right ahead."

"Thanks, don't mind if I borrow your room for a minute or two either, do you? I promise not to make a mess."

"Ah, ah, you actually serious about all this?"

"What, you thought Lisa and I were joking? Bert, come with me right now. We'll see if we're joking or not."

Olivia got up and took Bert's hand, making him get up and follow her into the house. They heard the door closed hard behind them and nothing else was heard from them. Vic and Joe looked at Lisa and started chuckling at her.

"She's really putting one over on him, isn't she. Damn she can keep a straight face through a gag like that. She's good, really got Bert going with this one."

"You guys are something else, you know that. I'm not going to get on your case about what people should do together, especially you Vic, but Ollie and I really do want to be with Bert. Don't ask me to explain it to you, the guy just does it for us. We like his looks and how he acts. He's a really decent guy and he's just got a bod to die for. I don't know if you understand it, but he's the package, the real deal, the whole ball of wax. You can think it's a joke, but I'll tell you right now, I know for a fact Jack, she's got his pants down and he's definitely one hundred percent sure she wasn't joking. If he's still walking straight when he comes out, I'll give her shit and do it myself. Gotta get used to the fact that although women don't have cocks and balls like you guys do, we love sex and fucking and getting off just as much as you too, maybe even more."

The truth was in their faces and it was still hard to believe. They both looked towards the house where Joe's bedroom was and contemplated whether Lisa was still playing the joke on them now. Vic thought she was and started guffawing and slapping his leg, while Joe wasn't ready to agree it was a joke.