Masters of the Arches Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women seemed to agree with what he was saying as they both were nodding their approbation to what he was saying.

"So here is my plan. I have given it much consideration and I do think it will work. Using this material," he still had the strip he had just cut in his hand, "we will built a hot air balloon."

When he realized that neither of them hadn't the slightest idea of what he was talking about, he went on to explain what an hot air balloon was.

"It's an airtight bag filled with hot air. Since hot air is lighter than colder air, the hot air in the bag will make the balloon rise. We will tie the balloon to a kind of box that is called a gondola and in it we will travel. We have everything we need here to built this balloon and the gondola; we also have an efficient source of hot air. Those heaters that I tested yesterday, they will be perfect for our source of heat. It might take us a couple of weeks to built and assemble everything, but once we are on our way, we will be able to travel ten times faster than walking and it will be a lot easier for all of us. So what do you say, are you willing to help me built this balloon?"

He had to wait long seconds before he got an answer from them. From the look of incredibility on each face, it was apparent to him that neither of them understood much what he was talking about.

Verla was the first to react.

"You must be joking and making fun of us. Nobody has ever built such a device and nobody ever will."

"Yes, Verla is right," went on Nika, "this is a much too serious a matter to play jokes on us Vincent."

"Believe me girls, I would never try to make fun of you. I respect and love you too much for that. What I have said is true. We can built such a thing, they do exist where I come from and people do travel in them."

The both looked at Vincent, still not convinced, but when it became evident to them that he was not joking, they finally agreed to help him in his project.

Vincent knew perfectly well that that he was yet a long way from getting them to climb in the gondola if they were successful in building the balloon. After all, in the back of each of the girls mind they were a hundred percent certain that what he had proposed to them was not possible, so the fear of being lifted high in the air was not been something they consider yet.

12