Masters of the Arches Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Yes of course, but don't take too long. We do have to move fast since she is getting stronger each day.--

All of a sudden Valdo was gone and another door opened at the end of the chamber. Two men dressed in strange looking one-piece uniforms walked in and escorted the trio to a luxurious room with thick carpets and beautiful furniture. At one end of the room was a big bed and right in the center of the room was a long table with many chairs around it. The table was covered with food of all kinds as well as exotic containers filled with liquids of all colors. Those were probably exquisite wines.

Before they had time to eat, one of their guardians brought them similar one-piece uniforms to wear, but they were of a beige color instead of the light-blue color that Valdo's men were wearing.

The three of them sat at the table as soon as they had on the one-piece garment and they ate eagerly. Both women couldn't contain their appreciation for the succulent food before them. Vincent warned them not to drink anything but water since they were not used to drinking wine and he couldn't predict exactly how they would react to the alcoholic drinks.

Nika was the first to make a comment about the talk that Valdo had had with Vincent.

"I don't like him and I say he is lying."

Before she had a chance to add anything more, Vincent signaled to her that she should not speak in her native language. He told them that they should speak in English. Both woman had learned it while traveling with him and they were almost fluent in English now.

"It is possible, " he said in English " that Valdo can hear us with devices he has hidden in the room. Let us speak in English so that we can say freely what we think. I am sure that he doesn't understand that language. I agree with Nika. He is probably lying and I think that this world would be much better off without him - and also without Brumelle as a matter of fact. They are both machines and they both want to be supreme ruler."

"Then why should we help either of them?" asked Verla.

"It is not my intention to help them. As a matter of fact there is nothing I would like better than to destroy them both. But if we say that we will not help him, I am pretty sure that he will kill us all. So, we must pretend that we are willing to cooperate until we find a way to escape or to destroy him."

"We can always say that we are willing to help, then once we are away from here we can just escape," exclaimed Nika.

"I don't think that would work. For one thing he will find us sooner or later and besides I don't like the idea of him still being around even if we are free. We must destroy him. So let us pretend that we will do what he says and see what happens."

They all slept in the big bed for five or six hours - Vincent had no way to tell the time since he couldn't see the sun from the sea floor where the complex was located. As soon as they were up, two of Valdo's men, dressed in the same manner as those that had brought them to the room, came with baskets of fruits, meats and a jug of juice. They were told to eat and then they would be taken to see Valdo again.

Once again they were led to the same room where they had first met Valdo. As soon as they entered the room, Valdo materialized in front of them. This time he was dressed in red leggings and a red coat. He wore black boots and had a long white cape over his shoulders. The same wide necklace he had been wearing the previous time was still around his neck.

--Have you made up your mind? Are you going to help me or not?--

Vincent could tell that there was firmness as well as authority in his voice. He had no doubt whatsoever now that should he refuse to cooperate, they would be forced to reveal the location of the arch that transported him to this world. Then they would all be killed.

12