Master's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still slut. Stop waving your arse at me."

She shuddered at the harshness of his words, thrilling at the threat in them, but stopping her movements.

There was a pause as he stroked the reddening flesh, and a deep laugh as his hands discovered just how much she was enjoying this.

"You little sex kitten. You really do enjoy this don't you?"

Her face blushed at his words, and she nodded.

He leaned away for a moment, and then she felt a new harder surface on her skin.

SMACK

The paddle definitely hurt more, even though it spread the impact over a greater area. But in the hurt, there was that familiar pleasure building.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

He worked the flat head over her arse, colouring the skin like an artist.

She slipped slowly but surely into her sub space, a place where she floated free, happy, open to her Master.

Eventually, the paddling stopped, and she hummed as she felt his hand exploring again, and then sliding into her sex. Without thinking, she pushed back, urging him deeper into her. There was no thought in her head but to be fucked by her Master.

His fingers stirred up her fuck juice, coating themselves on her need.

There was a pause, her cunt empty as withdrew his fingers to free his cock and made ready to enter her. He knew that by the end of his time with her he would have possessed her in everyway possible, and she would have his seed in every part of her. But this first time, his own need was too urgent to do more than slide into her hot clenching pussy.

He held his hardness against her, rubbing the head up and down her red heavily swollen entrance. She moaned in frustration at his teasing, and then cried out as he suddenly thrust himself deep into her in one go.

Her eyes opened and her head jerked up, stunned by his taking of her, but relishing his authority. His hands gripped her hips, holding her steady for his taking, and with long slow movements, fucked himself in and out of her soft hole.

She heard a low keening sound, and wondered where it was coming from. It was her; she was so lost in this that she was making the sounds of a mounted bitch.

He growled at her, aware that he wasn't going to be long before exploding.

"Rub your clit, fuck toy, rub yourself and show me how much you like your Master using you for His pleasure."

Gratefully she reached down, and was stunned at how wet she was. Her sex was practically dripping. As she massaged the area around her swollen bud, she caught the wave of her climax. Her voice went up in intensity, pleading to be allowed to cum, to be allowed her release.

"Wait for me, don't come unless I say so."

Her answering whimper was all he needed. She signified in that way her desire to be completely obedient to him.

"Good girl, good pet. Now, cum for me, cum for your Master."

She rubbed harder to set her climax in train, and then pinched the flesh, using the pain sparks like a detonator to her orgasm. She wailed in ecstasy as the pleasure broke over her in long Pacific rollers. Every muscle clamped down and released in repeated spasms.

For him, her climax and her cunt spasming was all he needed. Forcing himself deeper into her tightening fuck tube, he groaned as he shed his liquid in violent spurts into her, pulling her hips back against him savagely.

When they were completely spent, he pulled his semi hard cock out of her, and sat down beside her, stroking her back and hips. She stayed still, kneeling, relishing the feel of his sticky cum sliding down her thighs, making her as His property.

He tugged her pony tail until she moved her head closer. Silently, he kissed her deeply.

Pulling back, he looked deep into her eyes.

"Thank you my pet. Thank you for being my submissive. Thank you for giving me this amazing gift."

12