Master's Pet Ch. 08

Story Info
Pet get a companion and Mia is taken with her new arrival.
9.2k words
4.52
13.3k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

We had a quiet few weeks after that till we were going to a party. I pull Pet to the side to talk to her in private. "Pet I want to listen to everything I have to say?"

"Yes Master." I have her sit on my lap.

"We are going to a party tonight. There is going to be an auction that we may buy at but I want you to know that we will not be selling anyone." I watch as she understands what I am saying. "Good now you will be with me at all times you will be safe. I know you are nervous around new people but I want to do your best ok?"

"Yes Master." I hold her with me before we go find the rest of the household. I continue through the day with Pet close by, I could tell she was nervous, until it was time to get ready. I take Ruby to the side

"You are going to be coming with us to a party. You are mainly going to serve us drinks and snacks. There is going to a slave auction where we may buy but we will not be selling. I want you to go get your tray and put on your uniform." I say to her. I made sure Pet got a lot of pampering before we left. She looked adorable as I held her leash as we leave Mia has Six and I have Ruby on another leash with Pet. "Does anyone have anything to say before we go?" I look around to see everyone shaking their heads.

Once we arrive at the party we walk around looking through the different rooms. Pet stays close to me but other than that she does very well. We settle down in a bondage room and watch a few of the pieces are in use. Pet and Ruby kneel at my feet as Six kneels with Mia as we sit together. I have Ruby stand and position her serving tray before I send her for drinks. We watch people move through till I see a friend I stand and shaking his hand and introduce Pet and Ruby then Mia says hello and does the same for Six. I see Pet finch when I stand, I notice it every time I am more than an arms length away from her. I pull her to the side for a moment "Pet didn't I say you would be with me tonight?" I watch her look down and answer.

"Yes Master" I lift her chin to look at her face.

"Have you ever known me to break my word?"

"No Master"

"Then why are you so nervous?" I see her looking for an answer that she does not know.

"I am scared Master. I don't know why." Is all she can think to say.

"Ok Pet I want you to remember all of this ok. You will always be close by tonight." I tell her kissing her on her head then on her lips. We go back with everyone to watch the auction in the main hall. Ruby is standing near us with our drinks held on her tray and her arms behind her. I reach up between her legs and feel her excitement growing at my attention. I gently run my fingers across her thighs and up to caress her pussy lips. "I still have to put your training to the test." I pause briefly. "Though that will be for another time." I say never pushing on from my gently teasing.

Pet holds my leg as she kneels next to me. This seems to calm her as we settle in and watch the stage. We watch as they going through a few slaves then I feel Pet squeeze my leg when the next one comes on stage. I lean down "What is it Pet?"

"I like her she is cute Master that's all."

"Would you like her to come home with us?" I ask as the bidding starts.

"I would be like that very much Master." I know Mia has heard us talking so I look over to see what she thinks. She gives me a nod and start to bid on her. It only takes a few bids before I am pronounce the winner. When another slave caught Mia's eye I bid and won her as well. We decided to meet our new slaves apart at first. So after I left Mia I went to see Pets pick with Ruby along with us she seemed in awe of the events of the evening. Just before we went in I asked Ruby

"What has you so shocked?" She looks at me.

"I guess I am surprised that you bought a slave because Pet liked them. It makes me think if you would do that for me Master." I see her blush at the end of her sentence.

"I would if you asked for it or for a specific reason. You know how we got Six correct." She nods. "If you have a connection let me know. Now then Pet are you ready?"

"Yes Master." She stands excited at the door. Pet stops in her track when she sees the girl chained to the wall by her collar. I gently pat Pet forward. She steps up closer. "Hello my name is Pet and that is Ruby and that is Master." I am happy with Pet as I hand her the key. "I am going to unlock you. Please be calm." Pet asks and orders at the same time. I watch as Pet unlocks and calms her. "Are you ok?" Pet asks. She nods briefly. "You may speak. What do you want to be called?" I watch her look around at us.

"Button." We hear her voice for the first time.

"Ok Button I want to put on your new collar and cuffs. You will be good right?" Button again nods Pet take the bag from me and opens it taking out the contents. I watch Pet as she secures Button in her restraints then leashes her and walk her to me. The look of Button following Pet is funny to me because Button could easily see over Pet head as she was lead towards me.

"Hello Button we will talk when we get home but is there anything to say now?"

"No Master." She responds.

"Okay give me your hands." I say lock them together in front of her. "We are going to find my wife and her following. Stay close to us and everything will be fine." She nod as Pet presents her leash to me. I hold her close to me and whisper in her ear "You did very well Pet. Are you ok?" She pulls back and nods I kiss her then turn to leave. I now have three slaves with me I find Mia getting ready to head out.

"Hello darling this is Krissy." Mia says introducing our new slave.

"This is Button" I say bring her forward. "I am ready to go when you are sweetie." I say slowly turning round. Mia gets up and we head home. We introduce our new arrives to everyone back home before we head to bed for the night. Mia wanted some alone time with Krissy and Six. Pet begged to be allowed time with Button alone. I agree to both of them still somewhat curious on how on a night I bought two new slaves home I am looking at sleeping alone. Mia asked

"Are you ok with this sweetie?" I kiss her.

"Yes I will make do with the other 5 we have" I say jokingly trying to sound hurt. Pet kneels at my feet.

"Thank you Master for everything you have granted me tonight." I place my hand on her head.

"You are welcome Pet now go enjoy." I hug her as Button watches all of this from the side. I watch as the two groups leave to their rooms. I go out to see the rest of my household. They all jump when I come in obviously they thought would not be coming back out tonight. "Relax I wanted to come talk with all of you for a moment. I find myself alone tonight and I wanted to see if any of you would like to join me this evening." I watch fascinated as they all look at each other. This not something I have ever offer and they do not know how to react. Trixie raises her hand and I look to her to speak.

"May I join you tonight Master?"

"Yes go get anything you want for tonight." I watch her go off and return with a small bag. I offer my arm as she come over. "Have a good night." I say as I turn and leave Trixie holding onto me. "What would you like tonight?" I ask her as we walk back.

"I would like to be your kitten Master." We get inside

"Is that what is in the bag?" She blushes and nods. We got into the guest bedroom.

"I want my kitten to get ready." I say opening the door and letting her in. "I will be back in a few." I grab a few toys for the evening and return to see Trixie as my kitten. She is kneeling on all fours ears on along with her kneepads and paws and finally her tail in place. She looks adorable as I walk in when I place the toys on the bed she crawls over to me. I stroke her head and scratch her behind the ear, she loves my attention and follows me all around as I get ready for bed. She crawls behind me rubbing her head on my leg when I stop moving. When I get to the bed Trixie crawls up and starts to lick at my cock gently. I lay back to the sensation my kitten was giving me. I was soon hard so Trixie began you suck me into her mouth. She slowly sucks and licks me till I cum in her mouth. She licks me clean then crawls up into arms. I run my fingers down her back gently as she purrs at my attention. I pick up a vibe and move it between her legs. I feel her move a buck as I trace her pussy lips with the vibe. I tease her briefly before I insert the vibe inside her as I finger her clit. I hold her as I bring her to climax.

I lay there with Trixie in my arms allowing her to relax and enjoy her orgasm before we move. When her breathing returns to normal I get her up and remove her kitten attire before returning to bed. Trixie lays in my arms. "Thank you for this evening Master." She say holding on to me.

"You're welcome Trixie. You may fall asleep with me." She rubs her head against my chest and purrs as she falls asleep. I hold her and slowly join her in sleep. We slept a little late and when I got up the next morning I wake to Trixie on top of me gently riding my morning hard on.

"I wanted to please you Master." Is the first thing she say when she sees me awake.

"I am pleased Trixie continue." I see her smile and begin to move faster as she bounces on me. I grab the vibe and hand it to her. "Let me feel your pleasure." Is all I say then I watch her move it to her clit and start to gently touch it. I feel her react to each touch as she starts to hold the vibe to her clit longer and harder.

"Master I am not as well trained as Pet I am sorry." She says to warn me of her approaching orgasm. I hold her for a moment.

"I know and I don't expect that all I want is for you to try your best."

"Yes Master I will." I allow her to start to move again. I continue to hold her still when she gets close. "Thank you Master for allowing me everything you have." I begin to feel myself get close as Trixie ride me.

"You are very welcome. Are you ready?" She only nods I know she has been ready for quiet a while. "I want to feel you cum with me."

"Thank you Master." I feel her do just as I say I feel her cum as I fill her. She slows and comes to lays on my chest.

"You did excellent Trixie I am very pleased with you." She relaxes peacefully in my arms. We eventually get out of bed and find we are the last to be up this morning. When we enter I see both Buttons and Krissy come over and kneel before me. I am not sure whose doing this was but it was cute. "Now I get all the attention why is that?" Button answers.

"Pet told me all about you and I want to prove myself to you Master." I then turn to Krissy.

"Mistress wanted you to share me she felt bad about taking me."

"Ok both of you I will enjoy your company but right now I am satisfied." I sit to eat after I kiss Mia and then Pet good morning. I eat and relax as we catch up on each others evenings. I then before I meet with Button and Krissy alone Pet tells me how excited I will be about Buttons talent. I find both of them happy with things so far and no questions. I tell Button I will see her later. I move through my day with Pet close by though I can tell something else is on her mind. I thought that she might tell me herself but after I waited a little while I ask her. "What is on your mind Pet?" I see her look at me.

"I feel guilty." Now I am confused.

"What do you feel guilt for?"

"I should not have taken Button last night. You should have been with her." I have Pet sit on my lap looking at me.

"Pet I granted you this privilege out of my love for you. I do not want you to feel guilty." I say hugging her close to me.

"Ok Master thank you but I still feel bad. May I feel some punishment?"

"There is no need but I will allow if it you come up with a creative one." I see her instantly try to think of what to do. I laugh that I know her so well. Once she starts to try to think of a punishment I can see that she is no longer feeling guilty or bad. I kiss her head and move her next to me as I continue to work.

A little while later I see Pet jump slightly. "Are you ok?"

"Yes Master I just had an idea. May I go set it up?"

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" I ask.

"May I please surprise you Master?" I look at her pleading face.

"I will allow it but I want you safe. Am I clear?" I say I watch her understand and nod. "Off you go then." I say to allow her to go about her plan. I finish up and go to eat some lunch looking around for Pet as I go. Six comes up to me.

"Pet is in the dungeon and awaits you Master."

"Ok Six thank you." I eat before I head down to the basement. I find Pet bound straddling the sybian which is on full. Button is kneeling on a pillow nearby. I turn the sybian down and allow Pet to settle.

"I wanted to be pleasing to you as you are with Button." She says to me.

"Have you been like this the whole time you have been gone." She nods.

"Close to it Master. It took a little time to get Buttons and ask Six to give you the message." I turn the dial up and kiss Pet as she begins to moan again. I then turn to Button.

"Have you been here the whole time?" She nods. "Come here I want to hear you answer." She crawls over to me and kneels in front of me.

"Yes Master I was with Pet the whole time." She says in a soft voice.

"So what is this talent of yours that Pet is excited about?" I watch as Button looks to Pet surprised. She turns back to and starts to suck me to a full erection then she slowly swallow my cock to the base. Then I feel her throat start to massage me I feel her muscles grab and stroke the head of my cock. It is an incredible feeling Pet was right to be excited. I look down at Button. "You are very good. I am very pleased with you." I pause and turn down the saddle and Pet slowly focuses on us. "I want to ask you something Pet. I am willing to let you cum and release you or if this is punishment I will let to you stay here on the edge of orgasm. Which do you want?" I watch her as she tries to decide. I also watch Button to see her react to me giving Pet a choice.

"Please punish me Master." I place my hand on Pet's head.

"You are committed I will give you that." I turn the saddle up and sit down it enjoy Button's mouth. I relax and watch Pet in pleasure haze as I feel Buttons throat work and suck me in ways I never knew. Soon Button had me cumming in her heavenly mouth. I bring Button to sit with me at watch Pet for a short while. "Are you hungry?" I ask Button. She nods in return. I lift her face so I can see her eyes, This always seems to calm everyone. "I want to hear you." I say.

"Yes Master." I give a smile.

"Ok then I want you to go get something to eat and drink take a walk, relax or read. Whatever you wish to do for an hour then come back here. Do you understand?" I see her off before I walk over to Pet I turn off her tormenter. I watch her catch her breath as I call Ruby to bring us I couple sandwiches.

When Ruby comes in I have untied Pet and have her in my lap resting. I look to Ruby when she comes in to come over to us. I rouse Pet so that she can eat. "You know you're going back on their soon enough." I feel her shiver in my arms. "I want you to remember that you asked for this." She continues to eat as I talk with her.

"I know Master. I am ready."

"Finish eating slowly and we will wait until Button comes back." She nods taking another bite and sits in my arms I feel her contentment. Once Button comes back Pet has fallen asleep in my arms. I let her sleep as Button comes to kneel next us. "You may have more free time I am going to give Pet a break." I watch her get up then stop and turn to me.

"May I stay here Master? I am nervous without Pet." I motion for her to come back over.

"There is nothing to be nervous of but you may stay here with us." She kneels next to the chair again as we begin to chat quietly. We sit there as I hear about her life before she was with us. She had only one owner before us. An older man that was in her words. Brief and brutal but highly possessive so no one else ever touch her. She told me her oral training was from a machine he had bought so he could enjoy her mouth to its fullest. I heard about what she had seen at parties she attended. She thought she had it easy compared to a lot of the other slaves she saw.

Slowly Pet awoke and looked around. "Ready to start again Pet?"

"Yes Master" She answers.

"Button we will talk more later." I say as I watch Button move to strap Pet in again. Then once Pet was secured Button look to the remote.

"Do you wish me to turn in on Master?" I look at Pet then to Button.

"Slowly move the speed up." I order. Button takes ten minutes to turn it up all the way. I watch briefly then I get up.

"Allow her a break every half hour. Make sure she is ok and can always breathing ok. Call me if you need anything. Do you have any questions?" I address Button.

"No Master."

"Good I am going to go."

"Yes Master." I then leave them and go to see the rest of the house. I know I will keep a close eye on the remote to see Pet's vitals with the sensors in her collar. I find Trixie at the top of the steps kneeling.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Yes Master" I look at her.

"Why?" Is all I say in response. I watch her shift slightly.

"I finished my chores and training and was hoping to spend time with you." I start to walk away on my way through the house.

"Come along then." I look back and see her stand and follow me. I get to my office with Trixie right behind me. "Why did you decide to do this today?" I ask her as I sit down.

"I hoped to please you." I can tell there is more to it.

"I want the full truth. I see you trying to impress me I want to understand why." I say to her.

"I want to please you so that I may earn a chance to smoke with you again. I want to get it right next time." I watch her scared face as she confesses her true motivation. I rest my hand on her head.

"That is something we can take care of easily. I am willing let you try again right now if you want." I can see that she does not know what to say.

"Thank you Master. I would like that very much."

"Stand up." I say to her. "I want you to understand a few things. I will not be joining you I need to be aware of Pet. You may stay with me or go off on your own but Pet will be part of my day. Also this is not going to be a regular event. I am granting you a privilege I do not want you to come to expect this." She nods.

"I understand Master." With that I send her to the bed room while I go catch up with Mia. I talk with Mia I fill her in on Pet and Button in the basement and my plans for Trixie.

"You are going to spoil them all at this rate." She says to me in response.

"Why is that bad exactly?" She smiles a shrugs at me.

"Let me know if you need anything from me or when I might pull you away from Krissy." I say as I kiss her. I go to the bedroom and see Trixie kneeling waiting patiently for me. I set up for her allow her a hit then clean up as she begin to feel it.

"Do you want to stay close to me today?" I ask as I sit with her for a few to ensure that she is ok. I see her nod and say. "Let's go check on Pet." I get up to leave the room. Trixie follows me closely as I head down stairs. I see Pet in the same state as I left her with Button is nearby. "How has she been?" I question Button as I approach.

"I have been doing as you instructed and she has been doing well Master." I turn down the vibe and wait in front of Pet for her to calm down.

"I think this is enough punishment Pet. I want you to take a few deep breaths then we will finish this." I see her smile and obey me. I begin to turn up the dial slowly letting Pet feel the buildup. "5" I begin to count to end Pets torment. "4,3,2,1" I count do as I turn up the vibe. "Cum for me, Pet." She obeys me of course enjoying her awaited orgasm. As Pet's orgasm fades she leans against me. I look around Trixie watches all of this kneeling nearby a look of relaxation on her face. Button is closer to us watching trying to understand what she was seeing.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers