Master's Playroom

Story Info
You try hard to please your Master.
4.8k words
4.27
28.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering His playroom, Master finds me awaiting Him, a hopeful look in my eyes as i gaze at the floor from my kneeling position. On some nights, Master would send me to bed at this point, knowing how much i disliked not serving Him in ALL ways before the evening was finished. He had explained to me that on those nights, He felt it best to remind me that we don't always get what we want. But on this night, something sizzled in the air, something not quite tangible, something that told me bedtime was a long way off. Master approaches me swiftly, and, reaching down, winds my curling tresses around His hand to pull my head up. Looking steadily into my eyes, He begins explaining to me what He has in store for the night's activities, knowing how the anticipation would slowly drive me insane.

"Little one, you will begin by setting out some of O/our favorite playthings. I will tell you which ones to select. When you have finished, and each one is in it's proper place on the table, you will then lay yourself, face down, on the padded bench. Do remember to stretch out each of your limbs, little one, for I do not wish to lift your arms and legs Myself. I shall be most unhappy if that is the case. If I am pleased with your behavior during O/our play time, I will allow you to crawl to Me as I sit in My chair, and perhaps I will tell you how your appreciation is best shown. And, if I am satisfied that you are properly grateful, mayhap I will flog your bottom so that you may revel in it's warmth while you rest on your pallet."

With stars in my eyes, i wait for Him to release His hold on my hair, and then, lowering my face to the cool stones of the floor, i begin backing away on my hands and knees. When i am near to the toy cabinet, i turn and rise, ever so slowly, knowing that Master loves the sight of my clean shaven pussy peeking out from underneath my naked bottom. Pulling the aged cherry wood doors open, i glance inside and thendrop my hands to my sides. "The white vibrator" His voice floats across the room to my ears. i reach inside and grasp the vibrator, with it's labia clips, and take it out to cradle in my hands. Turning slightly, i place a kiss on it's soon-to-be-warm surface and lay it softly on the high butcher's block table. As i face the open doors again, i hear Him once more. "The clover-clamps" An involuntary shudder races thru my body as i reach out and take the clamps in hand. He knows that of all the toys in this cabinet, the clover clamps are the hardest for me to bear. Kissing each one in turn, i lay them side by side on the table top. Turning back, His voice breaks thru my swirling thoughts. "The red candle" Again, my thoughts are frantic, but my body does not betray me as i lift the candle from it's cloth. The red candle has the highest burning point of all of Master's candles, and it's wax has always left marks on my flesh. Pressing my lips to the deceptively cold surface, i lay it too upon the table, taking care that it does not roll off.

Sweeping my eyes over the table top, i ascertain that everything is in it's place. Hearing no more commands from Master, i turn and close the cabinet doors before dropping once again to the floor. Crawling purposefully but slowly, i make my way to the far side of the table and stop before the padded bench. Master had this bench made specifically to His slave's proportions, so that when i lay on it, as i do now, every part of me is cradled in some fashion. Reveling in the familiar feel of the leather covered padding, i nearly forget to stretch out my limbs. There are D-rings sunk into the stone floor at just the right spots for my wrist and ankle cuffs to be anchored. My arms and legs extend as Master rises from His chair and crosses the room. He stops at my shoulder, bending down to whisper in my ear..."very good, little one" and swiftly attaches my cuffs to the rings. Breathing deeply, i smile as the scent of well used leather fills my nostrils. i want to tell Him that i am grateful for His praise, but to speak now would mean certain disaster. Master has made it clear that once his slave is locked in place, her ability to speak has vanished.

Knowing that it is impossible, i still strain to hear which of the items Master has chosen from the table. It is a fruitless effort, but one i enjoy, nonetheless. Making sure that all of my body is as relaxed as possible (Master has warned me that He does not care for a tensed up slave,) i gently pull at the rings anchoring my hands. There is nothing quite like the feeling of utter vulnerability that comes with being unable to move an inch, and it fills me with a heated passion. Already, i can feel the bench beneath me becoming wet with my juices, and i hope Master can smell them, for i know that it is an aphrodisiac to Him.

Just as the last muscle in my body has released all tension, the sound of a match being struck carries loudly to my ears. Before i can complete my next thought, a single, desperately hot drop of wax hits my flesh, just above my left shoulder blade. my breath leaves me unexpectedly, leaving me slightly lightheaded, but i do not flinch. The next drop comes, at my right shoulder, and on it's heels, the third, at my nape. Other than a slight flexing of my index finger, there is no indication of the immense sensation that has set my body aflame. A few seconds pass, and then an onslaught of melted wax covers my back, leaving me no time to catch my breath. When my body begins to threaten to stiffen, i force my way back into control of it and keep my limbs languid, just as Master commands. my eyes begin to water of their own accord, but no sound escapes my lips. By now, the multitude of drops must be well connected, and i hear Master's breath as He extinguishes the candle's flame.

Taking that opportunity to breath deeply, i try to focus on what this part of O/our session has brought me. Pushing thru the surface feelings of pain, i work towards the deeper levels. Once i am there, i quickly find what i am searching for.....this has brought me balance. i am now in balance once more, and am refreshed for Him, ready to do His will. Smiling into the leather, i try to convey this to Him without making a sound, without moving a muscle. His hand caresses my bottom briefly, and i hear Him say, " I know, my lovely one, I know." His fingertips dance up my back, to the nape of my neck, and play in the tendrils laying there. As He slides His fingers just under the wax, i find i have no trouble staying relaxed. This is Master, and i am His, and His will be done. Slowly, making sure that His slave feels every last inch, He pulls the now hardened wax sheet from my skin. In any other instance, such treatment would have me howling in pain, but not now. Each new tingle of pain only serves to heighten my awareness, and to heighten my passion for Him.

Master returns to my shoulder, and, leaning down, wipes the unshed tears from my eyes. i know it pleases Him to see that His ministrations affected His slave strongly, but a sound she did not make. With a quick flick of His wrists, my hands are freed from the anchors, and He grasps my hair in His powerful hand. Pulling backwards, Master conveys to me that he wants me on my hands and knees. Placing each hand on the bench, i raise my upper body until my back is as flat as a table, and He attaches my cuffs to the rings on either side of the bench. Master then releases each ankle, so that they too may be attached directly to the bench. My head hangs down, so that my view is filled with the sight of my own breasts, belly, and thighs, and my pussy is well exposed to Him. The repositioning has brought new fire to the flesh of my back, but i savor it, appreciating what Master has brought to His slave.

From somewhere behind me, His voice soothes over me, infusing me with a liquid glow. "I am going to place the vibrator on you, lovely one, and turn it to full power. You may not cum without My permission. If you decide to disobey Me, the consequences will be dire. As for movement and sounds, you will find out when I feel you have overstepped your bounds. Make Me proud, little one." And with that, He reaches out and gently pulls open my nether lips, exposing my taut bud, flicking His finger over it once. As He holds my flesh open, i feel the clips of the vibrator biting firmly into each puffy mound. A wrinkle in my brow forms as i try to become adjusted to the new, slightly uncomfortable sensation. With a small adjustment here and there, He grunts His approval and reaches for the controls.

Everything in my world narrows and focuses on my clit as the room is filled with the hum of the toy. my legs jerk once, the flash jumping along my nerve endings as He slides the setting to 'high'. my head drops to the bench and my hips tilt upwards as the strongest vibrations are attained. The sound of the controls being set on the floor briefly penetrate my focused thoughts, and the feel of His hands on my bottom adds to my now intense pleasure. Master lovingly strokes each rounded cheek, slapping first one, and then the other lightly. Placing His hands flat on my flesh, he parts my willing curves with His thumbs. The cool air of the room slides over my tight rosebud, and He begins to stroke it softly with His fingers. i am horrified as my body betrays me and begins to wiggle, just slightly, but He does not seem to mind. i have forgotten that He is allowing me a small measure of movement, as this is not usually the case.

There is a sound of movement behind me as He straddles the bench and sits down. The merciless vibrator works hard against my swollen nub, pulsing endless waves of white hot sensation thru my groin. Already i am having to breath thru the pleasure, knowing His promise of consequences was not an idle threat. i want nothing more than to please Him, and so i hold the tidal waves at bay. Suddenly, my head jerks up as a new, wonderful sensation forces its way thru the swirling fog of my body. Master is now laving my puckered rose with His tongue, moving in tiny concentric circles, connecting my clit to my bottom in a most skillful manner. A shocked gasp escapes my mouth, much louder than i would have wished for, and His hand comes down on my ass, letting me know that He, too, was not happy with my noise. Grinding my teeth together, i focus once again on both Master's tongue, and the toy humming away on my clit. A few moments pass, and i can feel my body's honey running down each thigh. By now, my legs are constantly quivering, and my jaw aches from being tensed. Cautiously, i unclench my teeth, and let the blood flow back into my mouth. In the future, i must work harder to stay more loose, as tensing up only causes me harm that Master has not intended.

i nearly lose all control when Master slides two fingers into my spasming pussy, rotating slowly to allow me the full measure of sensation. Almost immediately, i feel another of His fingers force it's way into my now relaxed anus, rubbing my insides firmly. He turns his fingers towards each other and rubs the thin membrane between them. Back and forth, Master alternates His intensely intimate caresses, until my body is on the verge of nuclear meltdown. He leans close and presses a kiss to the curve of my bottom, and says, "Not quite yet, my sweet, just a little longer." A long, mournful sigh slips past my lips as i gather my determination to please Him. i will not cum without His permission. i cannot allow that sort of drastic mistake. The vibrator carries on with it's relentless torment, my clit nearly raw from the constant abuse.

Master begins pistoning His fingers into both of my holes, and my back arches as He delivers the onslaught. i can feel my tenuous hold over my body quickly slipping away. my eyes roll into my head as i desperately search for the last remaining bit of control, but there is none to be had! Just as i have resigned myself to disappointing my beloved Master, i hear His firm command. "Now!" The world tilts, all of my now-flimsy ties to willpower are destroyed, and my body implodes with ecstasy. A high, keening wail of joy bursts forth from my mouth, filling the room with the sounds of my passion. My clit swells even more, until it feels near to bursting, and Master does not let up with His attentions to my pussy and asshole. my hands fist and my toes curl as wave after wave of liquid fire shoot up my spine and out of the top of my head. my eyes are glazed, and i can no longer see. Master finally begins to slow His assault, and i feel His fingers slip out of my body, one by one. He reaches for the controls left on the floor and slowly brings the setting down to low, and finally, turns the vibrator off. my body can no longer hold itself up, and as much as i can, i melt onto the bench, my arms and legs beneath me. Everything quivers, everything hums with the joy of being alive. i am dimly aware of Master releasing my limbs from the bench, and Him scooping me into His arms. He cradles me close, rubbing my damp hair from my forehead.

W/we stay like this for what seems an eternity, as my body recovers from the wondrous ordeal it has endured. When i am finally able to focus once more, i turn my eyes to His face, smiling at Him with all the love that His slave has for Him. He nods once, and i tell Him quietly, "thank You, Master, this one is most grateful for Your loving attention to her." With that, He lets my legs slide down to the floor, and, after making sure they will hold me, i kneel before Him. My body rebels at the thought of exposing my tender parts once more, but this is what Master wants, and so this is what Master shall have of his slave. He reaches down and opens the clips of the vibrator, removing the well used toy from my body. His fingers just barely brush my clit in the process, and my belly turns over on itself, a shot of fire pinpointing there. Tossing the toy onto the table, He turns and walks to His chair, and settles into it, a warm smile gracing His masculine features.

"you have pleased Me well, my precious girl," Master's voice soothes over my sensitized nerves. "you may retrieve the clover clamps from the table, and bring them to Me."

i know that Master is pleased, since He has decided to continue O/our session. Turning carefully on the hard floor, i crawl with pride to the table, rising slowly and selecting the clamps with care. Placing them gently between my teeth, i turn and lower once more, and start the trip across the room to Master. Each time my knees touch the floor, my legs quiver from exhaustion, but i do achieve my goal, and softly deposit the clamps into Master's waiting hands. Returning to my upright kneeling position, i await His command.

"Lift your breasts for Me, little one. Hold them up so that I may attach these clamps to my slave's willing body." A tremulous smiles crosses my lips as i hasten to do His bidding. my hands slide from the tops of my thighs to the underside of each breast, cupping them and lifting them high for His inspection. Master takes great pride in His slave's breasts. They are full and heavy, rounded delicately with dusky tips. He reaches out and tweaks each nipple hard, drawing a wince from my face. His eyes chill momentarily, and i know that my faux pas has displeased Him, slightly. Again, He pinches my taut nipples ,harder this time, watching my face carefully. This time, i do not disappoint Him, and my face stays motionless. He allows me a brief smile, and i know the danger has passed.

i watch as Master takes one of the unforgiving clamps in hand, turning it so that the light glistens on the opalescent center. Taking a deep breath, i study the bit of metal, wondering how something so small can cause so much......pain. It is always hard for me to recall how much pleasure these clamps can bring to me when they are first brought into play. The four petals gleam malevolently, their teeth wicked and sharp. When placed on my skin, the teeth will bite unmercifully into my flesh. When Master removes the chain at His slave's waist, and attaches it to the clamps' centers, the potential for pain increases innumerably. When that chain is tugged on, the unforgiving teeth will tighten their hold on my nipples. If not used with extreme care, there is a possibility of actually tearing the flesh of Master's slave.

Taking care to hold my breast steady, i keep my eyes averted as Master places the clamp at it's tip. Without warning, He releases the clamp and lets the teeth take hold. i know from past experience that the only way to handle this with grace is to hold my breath for a moment, if Master allows this. He does, and i hurry my adjustment to the fiery bites of sensation. Master does not dawdle, and swiftly attaches the other clamp, not allowing His slave the privilege of time. i am still holding my breasts aloft for Him, and He nods, telling me to let go. As the full weight of each breast is placed on the clamps, the petals tighten, but this is nothing compared to what may come.

Master's hands lower until He grasps the deceptively delicate looking chain that is wrapped around my waist. Nudging the clasp open, He pulls the chain free and dangles it momentarily before my eyes. A slow grin forms on His lips as He watches the tell-tale signs flicker across my body. Master is only all too aware of my feelings regarding this part of O/our play, and He delights in pushing my training to the edge. He attaches the chain to the hooks that hang from the center of each clamp. The silver chain falls from Master's hands, softly caressing my Venus mound. He places a single finger beneath my chin, lifting my face so that He may look into my eyes. The silent message is clear; i must offer Him the chain of my own accord. Gathering my courage, i take up the chain, and place it in His open hand.

Master is pleased. His eyes light up with approval, and He tugs oh so gently on the chain as He settles back in His chair. i move carefully forward, positioning His slave's body between His open legs. He glances at His leather clad thighs, tugging once more on the leash to my breasts. my hands come up and settle onto His legs, and He tugs yet again. "you are most pleasing to Me, my lovely one. I have very much enjoyed O/our time together this night. you may show your own appreciation of O/our activities by thanking Me with your luscious mouth." And with that, He deftly releases His rigid length, watching the undiluted appreciation in my eyes.

Smiling widely, i lower my face to His lap, and place a sweet kiss on Master's velvety tip. my tongue darts out to curl around the smooth curve, collecting the dewy drop formed there. Master pulls steadily on the chain, eliciting a low moan that i smother in His lap as i take Him into my mouth. The mean bite of the clamps is forward in my mind, but i try to focus on pleasing only Master. His hands slide to the backs of mine, holding them there passively. i would not dare to use them without His explicit permission, but He knows that i tend to get caught up in my love tasks, and may indeed forget.

Opening my mouth wide, i slide my lips down the length of His cock, forcing it into the narrow confines of my throat. Master places the hand holding the chain over my hair, both pulling hard on my nipples and blocking my path to air. i cannot breath with Master's width so deep within me, and i start to panic. The combined sensations of fiery pain in my breasts and not enough air in my lungs go to work on me, leaving me lightheaded and disoriented. Knowing Master will not be pleased if i struggle, i focus on remaining still, on the feel of the smooth stones beneath my knees. Just as i think i'm going to pass out, Master moves His hand away, allowing my head to come up and the blood to rush back into my nipples. The feeling is so intense that i can't control the violent shaking that erupts, and i must take care not to bite Master while my world rights itself once more. Tears stream down my face as my nipples seem to explode in pain, and i work to swallow back a sob. The rippling in my throat serves to pleasure Master further, and He lets a long groan into the thickened atmosphere. When the fog clears from my head, i turn my attentions back to His steely rod, suckling noisily at the head, swirling my tongue around it firmly. Master's body twitches ever so slightly, and i smile around His erection.

12