Master's Playroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering my mouth, i take His sac gently inside and begin to tease the heavy jewels encased there. This always sets Master on the path to orgasm and He conveys His approval by stroking my head softy, pulling the chain taut with each pass. i must fight not jerk with His most precious parts in my mouth, as the burning in my captive nipples is renewed afresh. Having shown that part of Him my loving care, i gently lick a moist path back up to the tip of His heated staff, and swallow Him once more. Taking a deep breath, i start to raise and lower my head, sucking at Him with just the right amount of pressure. Again, i hear Master's growl of approval, and a sharp tug on the chain sends me to a near frantic pace. Master is ready to be done with this sweet torture, and his slave is a most willing tormentor. Up and down, my head moves swiftly, but with care, so as not to scrape His flesh with my teeth.

A few moments slide by in this fashion, and i begin humming softly as i complete my treasured task. Master loves for me to hum around His cock, the tiny vibrations usually send Him sailing over the edge. Faster and faster, my mouth a sweet cage for His abandon. A very sharp pull at the chain, and Master holds it tightly in His fisted hand as He presses my head to His lap once more. This time, i am prepared for it, and manage to breath deeply on the way down. His spasming tool erupts within my throat, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into His slave's belly. I suck in my cheeks repeatedly, milking every drop of His essence from Him. My nipples are almost without feeling now, the pain has gotten so intense. An idle concern for what my nipples will feel like when i can feel them again passes thru my mind, but is quickly banished. They will feel exactly as Master wishes them too, and that is the end of it.

Swallowing quickly to allow room to breath, i savor the last moments of Master's release. He grunts loudly with spent passion and loosens His hold on the chain, causing my body to jerk with catastrophic pain. But He is too caught up in His own sensations to notice my incredible mistake. While i am reeling from the renewed feeling in my tortured nipples, Master pushes my face away from His lap, setting me back into a kneeling position. There is a large deposit of His milky cum left in my mouth, and i close my lips quickly to avoid any spillage of His gift.

Without warning, Master reaches out with both hands and releases the clamps. my eyes shoot to His as tiny droplets of blood form in perfect circles around each ravaged nipple. He takes me by the shoulders and pulls me onto His lap, holding me close while the pain racks my body. His slave must work the hardest she ever has not to sob uncontrollably into His shoulder, and the effort is well rewarded. Master lowers His head to my breasts and takes first one, and then the other nipple into His warm mouth. His tongue circles each tip slowly, lapping at the moisture gathered there, suckling gently as He soothes my pain. Clutching at His shoulders, i release an eternally held breath carefully, as it threatens to turn into a cry. i will not disgrace myself that way, i will be strong for Master.

Eventually, Master lifts His head and turns my chin to face Him. He studies my face for a very long moment, gazing deeply into the window of my slave's soul. i wait anxiously for Him to speak, to show some sign of satisfaction or displeasure. my wait is not long, as His lips come down on mine in a sweet, passion filled kiss. my heart stops briefly, the joy is overwhelming. i have pleased my Master! He pulls back to look at me once more, a wide smile upon His lips.

"slave, you are most pleasing to your Master. I am proud of your restraint, and your impeccable ability to let go the things that cause you pain. your talents this night have exhausted Me, my little one, and so W/we shall forgo your flogging for now. I find that I would very much prefer spending that time with you in My bed. Go now, and put this room aright. When you have finished, you may refreshen My slave's body and prepare yourself for My bed. "

Master gently pushes me off of His lap and back onto the floor. i immediately kneel before Him, my thighs spread widely, my back infused with steel as i thrust forth my breasts. my hands rest softly upon my thighs, palms facing up, and my head is held high with pride as my eyes are lowered. He stands, kissing me softly, and walks to the door. When He is gone from my presence, i rise to a standing position, and stretch each muscle carefully. Master has always warned me about not letting my body tie itself in knots, and i heed that warning now.

Quickly, i gather all of the toys W/we have used this night, taking a small cloth to each one and cleaning them lovingly. As i place each one back into it's place within the cabinet, i lay a warm kiss on all of them. i am most appreciative of the pleasure and pain each one has given me, at the hands of my Master. Softly, i close the doors and release a satisfied sigh. Turning, i glance around the room to double check that i have missed nothing, and, seeing nothing else, i make my way to the playroom's door. With a final thought to O/our session this evening, i turn off the lights, and close the door gently.

12