Master's Plaything - The Device

Story Info
A Dom tests the limits of his sub with his newest toy...
3.4k words
4.34
31.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a call, Miss Johnson. William on line three."

"Thank you, Carla." I said to my secretary. "Can you hold any other calls for a few? I think this is going to take a minute."

"Sure, Miss Johnson" she reply, a sly smile on her face. "Take all the time you need." Still smiling, she left the office, closing the door behind her.

I stared at the phone for a moment, only slightly conscious of my hand drifting to the choker with the dragon pendent around my neck, the one that He had put there a year ago. Carla once pointed out to me that when I received phone calls from Him, I had a tendency to fiddle with it. If she knew the feelings and sensations just hearing Him invoked in me, she'd understand why.

Picking up the phone, I answered with a sound barely above a whisper "Hello, Sir".

"Hello, my pet" His baritone voice poured out of the phone and filled my body with a fire that started at my toes and went up to my head, burning it's hottest in my ever moistening pussy. "How are you today?"

"I'm doing well, Sir. And You?"

"I'm excellent. Did you dress as I instructed you to?"

"Yes, Sir. My black denim button down dress, a black lace bra, no panties or stockings, with my collar and nipple ring being my only jewelry." Originally, He wanted me to go with no bra at all, but I respectfully reminded him that with a set of 48DDD's, it would be hard to maintain an air of professionalism with them swaying back and forth as I walked. Since He understands my desire to rise above my current position, He conceded to my request.

"Very good, my pet. My reason for calling is to inform you that The Device arrived today and I want to use it this evening." The Device. I had no idea what it was or what it did, only that He had wanted one for quite some time and was finally in a position to acquire it. While I didn't fear for my safety, I did worry about what The Device would do to me and if I could handle it.

"Yes, Sir. What time should I come to You?"

"Directly after work. I want to have the entire evening to enjoy The Device. In the meantime, do you have your pocket vibrator with you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. During your drive here, open your dress from the waist down and apply the vibe to your clit at full intensity. However you are not allowed to cum until you are in My presence. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Then I will see you this evening, my pet."

"Yes, Sir. I can't wait. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon, Sir."

"And you as well, my pet. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." And I hung up the phone, my hands trembling from anticipation. I spent the rest of my afternoon only half focused on my work. My mind kept wandering back to our conversation and what the evening held for me.

Finally, it was five o'clock and time to head out to His home. I went to my car and sat down inside. Once I was sure no one could see what I was doing, I unbuttoned my dress from just under my tits to the bottom and then pulled it from under me, so my juices wouldn't stain it. Taking the vibe from my pocketbook, I turned it on to its highest setting and put it to my clit. I nearly jumped out of the window when I did, but I held on. Once I had it positioned properly, I closed my legs, so that my thighs would hold it in place. The vibe was doing it's job well and I wanted to cum so badly it hurt, but I know that my orgasms belong to Him and Him alone and can only happen at His command. Once I was settled and could focus past the sensations well enough to drive, I started on the 20 minute drive to His house.

By the time I arrived, I was a wreck. It had taken all my willpower not to give in to the vibe and have a wet, wonderful orgasm. I could barely stand when I got out of the car and my first few steps were very wobbly. But I made it to His front door with most of my dignity in tack. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for Him to let me in.

"Welcome, my pet. How was your drive?" He asked, at the same time reaching between my legs to slide His middle finger into my drenched pussy. "Feels like it was a good one. You didn't cum did you?"

"No, Sir! I would never disappoint or disrespect you in that manner."

"Good, my pet, Good. Please come in."

"Thank you, Sir." I walked in and closed the door behind me. As was expected of me, I removed my clothing and hung them on the hook next to the entrance. One of the rules established when He put His symbol on me was that I was no longer allowed to wear clothing when we were in a private setting. There was a time when I could never have done such a thing, when I was ashamed of my plus-sized body and would never be nude in front of anyone, even a lover. But, in serving Him, I have found more freedom then I ever could have imagined.

"Come, my pet. Join Me on the couch...I want to prepare you for the evening ahead. Come lay across my lap."

I did as He commanded, laying across His lap, my ass directly under his thoughtful gaze. I knew that He loved to play with my ass and He knew that it was one of my biggest erogenous zones. After a moment, I felt his hands on my cheeks, rubbing them gently, then more and forcefully, kneading them as you would bread. By the time he'd finished, I was trembling, the urge to cum even stronger then it was when I arrived.

Then He spread my cheeks and I felt something cool being applied to my asshole, and I smiled slightly. He was going to play in my ass, something I only got as a special treat. I heard the Him turn on the vibe and I prepared myself for its invasion.

This time, however, it was different. Not only was something going into my ass, I felt something entering my pussy as well. He had bought a double headed vibe! I shuddered as both my holes were filled at once. I gripped the edge of the cushion for dear life, determined not to cum till He gave His permission. But it was so hard. He was pumping the vibe in and out of me faster and faster, with more and more force, giving it to my rough like I liked it. I wanted to cum so bad, it hurt. But my need to serve and obey was stronger. I held on, somehow.

After nearly 20 minutes of full speed fucking, He stopped and withdrew the vibe from my holes. My body was spent from the fight to keep from having an orgasm. I laid there limply for a moment before he asked me to stand and follow him downstairs.

With much effort, I walked down the stairs to our playroom. There, in the middle of the room was a large...something, draped with a sheet. "There it is, my pet. The Device. Are you ready to see it?"

"Yes, Sir." Truth be told, I was scared to death, yet ready to do anything to please Him.

I watched Him walk over to it and pull the sheet off. My eyes bulged as I saw it for the first time and I wondered if I would survive the night...

The thing was completely silver and stood about waist high. It seemed to be mostly a collection of tubing and wheels, but the thing that concerned me the most was the fact that it had a motor! Sitting near the bottom and "purring" quietly, waiting to do what ever it is that it did. Belts went from the motor to the two large circles, attached to which were a tube apiece, each of which ended in a large, black dildo. Before He told me the name, I knew what the device was and what was planned for me.

"Do you like it, my pet? It's called a Fuck Machine. As I'm sure you can guess from the name, its sole purpose is to provide hours of sexual entertainment. I've seen them on the internet for years, and was finally able to obtain the model I've had my eye on. This particular one is considered to be one of the best, due to its dual motors...this allows the twin dildos to operate independently of one another. The height and angles are adjustable, allowing for any number of positions." Standing over me and looking deeply into my eyes, He said "I think we will both enjoy this very much." And He smiled.

Trembling with excitement and anticipation, I smiled back and said "Yes, Sir."

"Get the horse from the corner. I would like to start with that."

Bringing the horse over and placing it in front of the device, I allowed my mind to fill with fantasies about how it would feel to have this thing used on me. My clit began to throb as though it knew what was in store for it.

"Assume your position on the horse, my pet, so that I can lock you in." As I laid down, I always wondered why He called it a horse, when it felt more like a motorcycle to me. Wide to accommodate my frame, with padded collars towards the bottom rear for my ankles and near the front for my wrists, when I was in it, I felt like I was riding one of those racing bikes, not a horse. But it is not my place to question Him, so I simply refer to it as He does. In truth, the name didn't matter anyway...it was it's purpose that was important. He often used it when he wanted to play with my ass, probing it with vibes and dildos. He'd also used it for other purposes as well, such as spankings and wax play.

Once I was in place, He secured my hands and feet, testing to make sure I was both comfortable and restrained. Then he blindfolded me, telling me that he wanted me to concentrate on what was happening. When He was satisfied, He walked behind me to The Device, and I listened as He moved it closer to me. Sliding a finger into my pussy, He commented on how wet I still was and reminded me that I was still not allowed to cum. He then checked my asshole and found it to be sufficiently relaxed and ready. He brought The Device closer and I felt both dildos' press against my holes. Instinctively, I backed myself up to them, ready to accept their invasion. Slowly, He moved the machine in even closer, causing the fake dicks to enter me fully.

Without warning, He turned the motor up, starting it in its back and forth motion. They moved at the same speed, alternating first pussy, then ass. A moan filled my throat as they were bigger then any dick I'd ever had, and the stretching felt sooo good. The rhythm was slow and I felt every inch pass in and out of my body. Once before, He'd allowed me to serve two of his friends, while he watched. I'd made Him proud, sucking and fucking them both until they couldn't take anymore. During that session, I experienced my one and only double penetration. And now, He was giving me that again, only this time, it was better, because I knew this machine wouldn't tire or cum and fall asleep.

"How does it feel, my pet?" He whispered in my ear, breaking me out of my stupor.

"Wonderful...Sir..." I breathed, barely able to talk.

"Good." And with that, He turned up the speed three notches. This changed the fucking from slow and luxurious to hard and pounding. Within five strokes, I was back where I was in the car and on His lap...dying to cum. My clit was on fire, juice running out of me like a waterfall. Even my ass was throbbing, like it wanted to cum too. With my eyes covered, I couldn't find anything to look at to distract me, making it that much harder.

For what seemed like hours, He used The Device on me, varying the speeds. Sometimes, I would get slow long strokes, others fast, furious fucking. Every so often, he would vary the individual speeds, giving me fast strokes in the ass and slow strokes in the pussy, and vice versa. Several times, I came close to passing out from the strain of holding my orgasm.

Finally, he stopped the machine. I didn't realize just how tense my body was until I collapsed onto the horse, relived that the struggle was over.

"Well, that's a good start. Time for the real fun to begin."

He released the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, instructing me to stand up. It took several attempts, as my legs were like jelly, but I managed to bring myself to a semi-erect position. He waited for a second, letting me get my balance, before he told me to roll the exam table under the pulleys. Inwardly I cringed. I was truly afraid that I would disappoint him by cumming without permission. Afraid that the next phase of this evening would take me beyond my ability to control myself.

Once I'd pushed the table into position, He moved The Device to the foot of it, right between the stirrups. He motioned for me to climb aboard, and I did so as quickly as I could, my legs still wobbly from what I'd endured so far. Placing my feet in the stirrups, I waited for Him to fasten me into the ankle and wrist restraints.

When He'd finished with the cuffs, and made sure I was secure and comfortable, He moved back to The Device, adjusting the height and switching the dildo heads so they would align with the same holes they were in earlier. I laid there quietly while He worked, my anticipation growing with every second. What was He going to do next? What did it involve? And most importantly, would I be able to handle it?

When He'd gotten The Device the way He wanted, moved His attention back to me. "Are you ready, my pet?" He said, His voice sending a chill throughout my body

"Yes, Sir." I replied, my own voice weak, yet still full of my resolve to whatever was necessary to please Him.

"Good." Walking off to an area out of the range of my sight, I heard Him picking through the contents of one of the toy drawers. After a few minutes, he returned to me, lying what He'd located on my stomach. I shivered inwardly, because these were two things that could always take me over the edge.

First came the nipple clamps. He attached them, first the right, then the left, and my clit began to throb all over again. This particular set had screws for adjusting the pressure, and He set to doing just that, tightening them both, until I could no longer control and I let out a low moan. Smiling, He lifted the connecting chain and attached it to the hook hanging from the pulley overhead. Using the control chain, He pulled the hook closer to the ceiling. This of course had the effect of pulling the nipple clamps higher and higher, until my breasts were lifted away from my body. Far from being painful, the sensation of my nipples being manipulated in this manner only serves to bring me back to a boil. My pussy was on fire and I could hardly wait until I was filled and fucked by The Device again!

Next came the Butterfly, a device he often uses to torture me when we're out in public. He enjoys it because it has a wireless remote, which he will carry in his pocket. He loves to use it when we're out with our "vanilla" friends", bringing me to edge of orgasm while having a serious conversation about current events. I can't count how many times I've been asked if I were alright, due to my closed eyes and bowed head. Later, when we were home alone, we'd laugh about our secret adventures.

This won't be as much of a secret. Taking the device and placing it over my clit, he fastens the straps around my thighs to secure it properly. I steeled myself for the start of its tortuous vibrations. But, instead of starting it right away, He pocketed the remote and moved to The Device. Pushing it closer, I felt the dildos enter my body. He must have pushed it as close as He could, because I felt completely full, indicating the fake dicks must be completely engulfed by my pussy and ass.

Leaning over me, He whispered in my ear, "Are you ready, my pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

Without another word, He moved back to The Device and turned it on, picking a low setting. Already on edge from the nipple clamps, I moved even closer to orgasm from the lovely sensation of being fucked. But I also knew that I couldn't enjoy it too much, or else I'd risk cumming and incurring His wrath. Finding a space in my head, I retreated there, in an attempt to divorce my mind from my body. Just as I'd settled down, He started the Butterfly! I nearly stood up in the stirrups! It took every ounce of strength I had left, plus what I had in reserve to keep from cumming. I screamed out in ecstasy, as my body fought to orgasm and my mind tried to push it away.

Slowly, He raised the speeds of both the Butterfly and The Device. I was in another world. I wanted so desperately to beg him to let him cum, but I knew that would be a lost cause. In fact, the last time we had a similar session and I begged for release, He punished my weakness, by not allowing me to cum for a month...while making me masturbate every night for 30 minutes! I certainly wasn't going to risk that, especially after all I'd been though tonight.

Time seemed to stand still. With my eyes still covered (He'd only allowed me to take off my blindfold while I was moving the exam table into position), there was no way for me to see a clock to know how long I'd been down in the playroom. All I knew was that if I didn't cum soon, I'd lose my mind. Events began to blur as the fucking continued. Slowing down, speeding up, pussy being pounded, ass being pounded. I found myself dangerously close to passing out from the overwhelming sensations. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore and was about to give in, He said the word I'd been waiting to hear all day:

"Cum."

With a scream, I had what was probably the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had in my life. Starting at my clit, it just seemed to radiate throughout my whole body. White fire danced behind my eyelids as my body convulsed from the waves of pleasure. How long it lasted, I have no way of knowing, but I thought it would go on forever. And honestly, I hoped it would never end. I'd never felt like that before in my life and I didn't want it to stop.

As I came down from my orgasm, He slowly disengaged the devices on my body, released the clamps from my nipples and took my arms and legs out of their restraining cuffs. Removing the blindfold, he kissed me gently and said "You were wonderful tonight, my pet. You made me very proud with your control."

All I could do was nod and smile weakly. Smiling, He went to one of the closets to fetch a blanket to cover me with until I was able to stand. Then He promised to take me upstairs, where he would bathe me and lay me His bed so I could sleep. My smile widened as the warmth that only He can bring washed over me. Even as I closed my eyes, I took a moment to wonder what my next challenge would be...