Master's Playtime Pt. 01

Story Info
De-stressing after work using my sub.
1k words
4.32
56.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been exactly one hour I have made you wait in your brass cage. The bars are shiny with a chrome chain, large pad lock and a woven mat. I have stripped you naked except for the leather cuffs that manacle your wrists and ankles. The 2 inch rings make jingle noises with your intermittent restlessness.

Patience my pet, your Master will be retrieving you momentarily. The room in which I have housed you is slightly warm. A comfort I want you to have for being so...cooperative. It helps calm you and feels safer.

You were so excited and oh so horny when I came home. Eyes of crystal delight, hands and finger tips touching moving feeling. Instinctively you dropped to your knees and scooted forward mouth open and smiling begging for the one treat you taste for.

As much as this is my most coveted time of day I was not quite ready to fulfill your oral fixation so immediately. There is something to be savored with the act of anticipation my pet.

I guided you to your feet by my hand around your neck, removed the frail garments from your beautiful body and placed you where you are now.

Your Master needs time to shed himself of the day's business.

I have showered and prepared. I have chosen my attire carefully. Crisp white with gold cuff links, polished black shoes, thick belt with brushed steel buckle. You will remember my belt...

As much as you are for my pleasure you need to know that I take special care in presenting myself. I want you to drip with your senses of sight, smell and touch of me...your Master.

I enter your holding room and stand before your cage key between my fingers. My finals thoughts of the evening events to come. With one motion I open your cage and pull you to your feet. You catch your breath and hold it while my firm hands glide over your flesh from your neck, shoulders, back, over your ass and around to your smooth moist pussy. I kiss you deeply as you exhale into me.

Before we start I have one gift for you. A necessary accessory to our playtime tonight. Your collar. Thick and black with a large ring that matches the binds of your wrists and ankles.

Perfect my slave. Perfect I whisper.

Forcing you to your knees I remove my belt and fasten it to your collar. 'Follow me...slut' I growl.

You crawl behind me as I have you in tow. Down the hall to your Master's den. The smell is of sweet spice and wood, sculptures and art surround the walls of the room. A sartan rug at the centre flanked on each side by large leather couches. Four Black steel rungs exactly 38 inches apart are screwed to the floor and on centre two black chains dangle from the ceiling. I make myself comfortable seated on the couch and motion you over my lap.

"Put your hands over your head!" I order. And with that my hand falls on your white fresh skin of your booty. SMACK!!

I leave my hand in place so you have time to feel the warmth of my palm after the sting has passed. My mark. My hand. Your Master's hand mark will be visible for at least a few days.

"Mine" I breathe as I now caress your soft skin from the small of your back to the nap of your knee.

SPANK!!

The second is not and strong as the first but causes you to yelp just the same and again I caress and molest your soft beautiful skin. "What a beautiful little girl", I tell you, viewing the sight laying across me.

This is repeated no less than 12 times. With a pause for you to regroup here and there.

With your ass pink and numb the ravishing of your body has just begun my pet...

As your breathing slows I prompt you to stand. Roughly I grab the manacles that grip your wrists and attach the rings the chain that drops down from the beam above. And there you are stretched out vertically, your hair in your face, adjusting your light footed stance to the small sway in the chain.

I step close to you. My hands start behind your neck and glide down your breasts, circling your tummy, fingertips grazing your thighs making your skin tighten.

Brushing your hair back from your face revealing those plump lips I kiss you fully, longingly, lustfully...lovingly.

The day had been long. My mind had always been here and now it is MY time to feast.

"Who do you belong to?" I growl into your mouth.

"You...my Master." You gasp.

With my mouth and tongue and teeth I suck on every inch of your skin not missing anything. From the backs of your arms, sides if your ribs, the softness of your breasts. Little nips to open wide mouthfuls, I take you like a finely prepared meal.

My fingers have now wandered the length of your body and found your wetness setting off my lust of my ownership.

Pressing into the folds slowly working the juices that now flow abundantly, grabbing the back of your hair, pulling your head back I begin to finger fuck you. In this motion you scream out in ecstasy!

Faster now I fuck your pussy with my two middle fingers, slapping the outer lips with my palm. I watch as you orgasm in my hand like the depraved slut you are.

With my soaked hand I slap and flick your erect nipples keeping the height of your arousal strong! You cum again just with the pulling and teasing of the nipple play. "CUM YOU SLUT!!" I yell...

In your throws of pleasure I release you from the chain and you collapse to the floor. With your head spinning you try to orientate yourself to me who now stands at the other end of the carpet, full erection out of my dress pants stroking to the quivering mess before me.

"Come to me my whore. SUCK my COCK!!" I demand in my driven lust.

Obediently you crawl to my feet wrapping one arm around my thigh while you pull my raging hardon into your mouth.

It is what you have been waiting for, hasn't it little one. To service your Master. To care for his needs while satisfying your basic hunger for you Master's cock.

End of Part 1