Master's Pleasure

Story Info
She understands the importance of her submission to you.
1k words
3.94
14.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tone in your voice when you said “Do not be late” left me worried, I knew that I had done nothing to displease you. I wrote down the name of the hotel and the room number quickly, then listened to the message on my machine again to be sure. Sleep would not be easy tonight, not wondering what was wrong. You had never warned me about being late, you didn’t have to, I never was. I kept my clocks set a few minutes fast to make sure I was on time.

I jumped out of bed as soon as the first light of day hit my window, took special care in preparing my body for you, and headed off for the hotel you had instructed me to go to. Once inside I prepared the room the way you liked and waited.

I was waiting by the door long before you arrived, and jerked it open before you were through knocking. The sight of you brought a warm smile to my face instantly. You looked tired, instead of pulling me into your arms as you usually did, you ordered me to kneel and strip. I dropped to my knees and obeyed, understanding now why your message was so tense. Your world had spun out of control again. It was times like these that my submission was of utmost importance to you. Reaching behind my back I unzipped my dress then pulled it off over my head. I resisted the urge to glance at you as I untied the strings at my waist and pulled my panties away from my body.

As soon as I was completely naked you spoke, “From now on you will do this each time you see me, do you understand bitch?”

“Yes Master” I replied quickly. Without looking up I could tell you were undressing now as well, I heard the ‘thunk’ of your duty belt as you laid it on the table. The rest of your uniform was quick to follow. You lay down on the bed.

“Come, bitch, show your Master how you please him,” You ordered. I quickly rose from my place on the floor and turned to the bed. Your fingers were intertwined behind your head, leaving your body open to me. I climbed onto the bed, straddling your hips, holding my body upright proudly for your inspection. The soft light in the room illuminated my pale skin nicely, and I could see you were pleased with what you saw. Placing my hands behind my back, I lowered myself to you then, my nipples brushing very lightly against your chest.

Bringing my lips to your ear I ran my tongue along the cartilage, whispering, “I am YOUR slave, Master.” I nipped at your ear lobe with my lips then flicked my tongue behind it and dragged it out to the tip. Kissing my way across your cheek I moved to the other ear and repeated the process, this time whispering, “The one thing in your world you have total control over.” You groaned at my whispered reassurance. I kissed my way across your cheek again until I reached your nose, then moved to your forehead. After planting a kiss in the center I slid my lips down the bridge of your nose to your lips.

Softly, I sucked your top lip into my mouth, then your bottom lip, then ran my tongue over them. Your lips parted slightly and I took you up on the invitation, slowly pushing my tongue between your teeth until it met yours. You offered no resistance as I explored your mouth freely.

Pulling away from you again, I continued my journey down your body. I moved over your chin, your neck, down your chest, making small side trips to pay attention to each of your nipples. I raised my eyes momentarily to be sure you were enjoying this, and was rewarded with a smile. Continuing, I traveled over your stomach and reached your groin. Without touching your erect cock I wetted the entire area, then moved to your balls and soaked them as well. Heat radiated from your manhood, you tried to move it to my mouth, but I quickly moved away.

Bracing myself against the floor I ran my tongue over the back of your right knee. You jumped at the unexpected touch, I looked to ensure you were pleased and was again rewarded with your smile. I ran my tongue up the inside of your thigh now, then over your balls again before I stopped and moved back down, this time to your left knee. Repeating the procedure my tongue glided lightly over your thigh, leaving a wet trail behind.

This time when I reached your balls I gave your cock the attention it was demanding. First my tongue ran up the shaft, then over the head, flicking at your most sensitive spot, then I pulled it into my mouth and sucked on it vigorously. It didn’t take long and I could feel you ready to cum. My painted fingernails dug half-moon shapes into your hips and ass as you came, I swallowed quickly. I felt your hands on me then for the first time, you pulled me away from your cock and into your arms, a look of amazement mixed with pride on your face as I conquered my greatest fear.

Covering my face with kisses you told me how pleased you were. I felt my eyes tear up as I realized that I had just made the most important submission to you. You moved quickly and covered my tiny body with yours, plunging your hard cock deep into my cunt. Each thrust propelled me closer to the headboard as you fucked me hard. Finally you said the words I so desperately needed, “CUM baby.” The walls of my pussy spasmed tight against your cock as I came.

As you pulled me into your arms and covered me with the blanket your pager beeped. A string of curse words expelled from your lips as you abandoned me on the bed and pulled your uniform back on. With one last kiss on my lips you smiled at me and said “I am pleased.” Watching your back as the door swung shut behind you, I knew you were.