Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 02

Story Info
Emmy's punished by her Master for losing his gift.
14.5k words
4.65
14.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

Thanks for sticking with the story.

I promise there's good stuff in this part and the next as well, just keep reading and enjoy.

As always, I'd love to hear from you in the comments or via PM. Let me know what you think.

CaringAndDemanding

*****

When Emmy woke the next morning, the bed was empty. As long as it had taken her to get to sleep, she hadn't woken up this well rested in weeks. She stretched under the duvet and groaned as the tightness in her muscles uncoiled. A glance at her clock told her it was 10 AM. She blinked and looked again. Yup, 10 AM. She lay on her back and stared at the ceiling as the gears turned in her sleepy brain.

Shit.

Emmy threw her legs to the side and jumped out of the bed. How could she have slept so long? Simon was here. He was awake, prowling in her apartment, plotting her punishment, and here she was, snoring away, giving him more time to plan. She grabbed some fresh underwear and pajamas from her wardrobe, threw them on, and hurried to the living room.

Simon looked up from his laptop when she entered and closed it. "Morning, Emilia."

"Morning, Sir."

"Take off your clothes, you won't need any today."

"Yes, Sir."

Emmy took off her clothes, and she folded and stacked them into a neat pile. She'd worn them for all of a minute, and already she'd lost them.

"Good girl." Simon pushed his chair back and patted his lap. "I'd like for you to come lie down right here."

Emmy took one step closer, but the second wouldn't come. "Sir?"

"Yes, Emilia?"

"Do you need to be so polite? It's making me nervous."

"Is it? That's unfortunate." He patted his lap again. "Hop on."

"Fine."

She draped herself on Simon's lap and shivered when he put his hand on her exposed ass and squeezed a handful of her firm flesh.

"We've been here before, haven't we, Emilia?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you recall why you received your last spanking?"

"I couldn't find the toy you gave me."

"Even though I told you the collection in your apartment was your responsibility."

"I was sloppy."

"You were." Simon raised his hand and let it snap back down, and Emmy jerked at the sudden flash of pain. "I thought we understood each other, but the lesson never stuck it seems. Not only was your apartment a mess when I got here, you also lost my pocket watch. I trusted you to keep it safe, because there's no way for me to replace it."

"I'm sorry."

"You will be, Emilia." He pinched the red imprint his hand had left behind. "I'm going to spank you in a few moments, but I know a spanking doesn't count as much of a punishment for a little slut like you. Consider it a warm-up, your real punishment will come later. It won't hurt, but I'm going to make it difficult for you, and if you fail, I'm not sure what's going to happen."

Emmy felt small and powerless as she hung off Simon's lap, the glow of that one hit had faded already, but her body knew there was more to come, and she couldn't hide how much that turned her on. "I expect to hear how sorry you are after every strike."

"Yes, Sir."

Simon's strong hands closed over her pert cheeks, and he dug into the muscle and massaged her ass until it glowed under his hands. She was ready, but nothing happened. Ten breaths, and still nothing had happened. Twenty, and she shifted in his lap. Thirty, and she couldn't take it anymore, she looked over her shoulder, but Simon's fingers caught her chin, and he pushed her face back.

"Don't."

When would he strike? Any second, and she'd feel - Her breath exploded from her nostrils when Simon's first strike hit, hard.

"I'm sorry I lost your pocket watch, Sir!"

The words hadn't even left her mouth or Simon's large hand snapped against her ass again.

"I'm so sorry!"

Again and again Simon's rained blows down on her poor cheeks, left, right, left, right. Her ass burned with the heat from her punishment, and she forced her apologies from her mouth with what little breath he left her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

As sudden as it had started, the pain stopped. Emmy sucked in air as Simon kneaded her cheeks again to draw the blood to the surface. Already her ass glowed a fierce red, but wanted it darker, wanted her ass to be a mark of her shame, visible at all times until she earned the right to wear clothes again.

"These ones will hurt, Emilia. I'll go slow, so I expect your apology to be different every time."

"Yes, Sir."

Emmy grunted in the back of her throat when her Master's strong hand smashed into her little ass. Tears sprang into her eyes as pain bloomed and dug into her body, soaking in until it morphed into a savage heat that stoked the flames between her legs.

"I'm sorry I lied!"

Simon's hand thudded against her ass again, and this time tears rolled down her cheeks. The room shrank around her as her eyes blurred until there was only the sturdy presence beneath her, and the pain of her punishment.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find it back!"

Her body jerked in Simon's lap when he landed another punishing blow. He'd never hit her this hard before. Her chest shook as she hung limp off Simon's lap.

"Please! Forgive your little girl."

Still another blow rained down, and the pain broke through a wall inside Emmy, and she lost all control over her sobs. She lay on her Master's lap, bawling like a child.

"I shouldn't have lied!"

"You said that one already." Simon's strong hand landed twice, one harsh slap right after the other, striking the same spot. "I want another apology."

Emmy jolted forward in his lap as the sharp pain lit up her ass. Tears dropped from her cheeks as her voice got louder, "I should've put it in my bag! It should've been better! I'm sorry! Please, sir, I'm so sorry, I just want you to forgive me!"

With every sentence she blurted out, a fresh slap landed on her sore cheeks. Simon had never spanked her like this before. He'd always controlled the pain to keep it light enough that it turned into a horny little slut, but this was different. The pain took over, her body couldn't stay still, she was shaking as every slap rippled through her entire body, and everything she couldn't say before streamed out of her mouth until she didn't have anything left to say but sorry and please.

At some point, Emmy didn't know how long after they'd started, Simon slipped his fingers between hers and squeezed. "You can come up now."

"No more?"

"You've had enough."

In a flash, Emmy had rolled off Simon's lap and nestled herself against his chest, her face buried in his shirt. Her ass hurt as it rested on his thighs, but she accepted the pain. She bit Simon's shoulder when he pushed his hand between her legs and found her pussy dripping.

"You're not allowed to do anything about this, Emilia, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Today's not a day for disobedience."

"Are you still angry with me?"

"Yes. I warned you to be more careful, but you didn't listen, and then you hid your mistake from me. Instead of telling me the truth, you made me worry even though you know I'm far away, and that all I have to go on is what you tell me."

He looped his arms around her waist and locked his hands together by the small of her back. "I never thought I'd have to keep an eye on you to make sure you're honest with me. I'm not a babysitter, and you're not a child, but maybe you're not as mature as I thought you were."

Emmy sat frozen against Simon's chest in the silence left in the wake of his words. The pain in her ass and the ache between her legs faded as her thoughts raced. She'd made a mistake, and not a playful spank-and-forgive one, no, a real one that could cost her.

"I understand, Sir."

"Are you going to be honest with me?"

"Always."

She curled up after she gave her answer, but there was nothing else she could've said. If she couldn't meet his expectations, she'd... don't think about it.

Simon kissed her hair and said, "We'll see."

--

Simon left Emmy alone to eat breakfast, but she wretched at the second slice of toast with jam and gave up. He'd walked into view now and then, but he never looked her way. Maybe he wanted to give her a chance to calm down, but it didn't work, the ball of worry in her stomach grew heavier, and it pulled at her until her shoulders slumped, and she stared holes in the table.

How would he punish her? Would it be some kind of test?

The thump of a big pillow hitting the floor startled Emmy, and she glanced to the side. Simon stood there, his hands folded over his chest, and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows. "Are you ready, Emilia?"

"Can I know what I need to be ready for, Sir?"

"I'm going to ask you some important questions, you can ignore everything else."

"And if I—"

"Just do as I say."

Emmy swallowed and looked at the pillow down by Simon's feet. "Are you going to hurt me again, Sir?"

"Only if things go well."

"Oh."

"Are you ready?"

Emmy took a deep breath and jerked her head in a quick nod. "I think so."

"Kneel next to the pillow and clasp your hands behind your back." He took a bundle of rope from his back pocket, with a twist of his wrist the knot unraveled, and the coiled rope slapped against the floor. Emmy couldn't keep her eyes off, they rarely used rope because she still struggled with how constraining even a simple tie felt.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll tie your arms together, nothing complicated. I can unravel the rope with one quick pull, and there are scissors on the couch in case something goes wrong. You'll be safe, Emmy."

A flash of longing blasted through Emmy's chest when Simon said her name. She never wanted to be Emilia, that was a terrible name, a name fit for a stuck-up bitch, and she wasn't like that, she was a good girl. The floor chilled her knees, and she looked up at Simon and wove her fingers together behind her back.

Simon walked around her and crouched, he put his hands on her shoulders and leaned in close. "All you need to say is Mississippi, and I'll get you loose. You think you can do that?"

"Yes."

"Stay still now."

Simon ran his hands from her shoulders down to her elbows, he pushed her upper arms together, and held them there for a long second before Emmy kept them in place on her own. The rope rustled as he wrapped it around her elbows and locked her arms in place. The position forced an arch in Emmy's back, and her breasts got pushed forward, her hard nipples obvious to see. She would never dare a pose like that, but the rope left her no choice, she had to show off her goods.

More rope coiled around her wrists and sealed her fate, and when the sure touch of Simon's hand disappeared, a surge of panic made Emmy squirm against her ties, and she struggled to catch a breath, but the rope wouldn't let her, and, and... Simon's chest warmed her back as he murmured in her ear. He put his warm hand in the middle of her chest and took a deep breath that pressed his strong chest into her shoulders, before the pressure faded as he breathed out again.

"Breathe, Emmy."

It was hard, but she calmed down enough to match Simon's rhythm, and soon her breaths evened out, but the ties never released their hold on her.

"Can you keep going?"

"I think so."

Simon moved away, and he rested his hand between her tense shoulders. "Follow my touch and do as I say, nothing more, nothing less."

"Okay."

"Move forward when I push, and stop when I let up."

Emmy's heart pounded in her chest when the pressure on her shoulders built, and she leaned further and further forward, until her naked breasts hung down from her chest, and her ass rose from the floor to reveal her little pussy. The pressure stopped, and Emmy froze, her nose inches from the floor. Her long locks fell past her ears and enveloped her face in shadow. Her thighs trembled as she struggled to hold up her own weight, and she clenched her hands together to fight the strain.

"Come back up."

Relief flooded Emmy, and she swung back up and let her head roll back as she panted. Simon tapped her jaw, and she looked up at him. "I'll put you in that position every time you're dishonest, do you think that's going to be fun for you?"

Emmy shook her head, and Simon stood over her, his strong arms folded together. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know."

"You have to know."

"I panicked."

"Why?"

Emmy shrugged her shoulders as much as she could and said, "I don't know that either, that's kind of how panic goes, isn't it?"

"Careful."

"I'm sorry."

"So you're saying you don't know."

"Yes."

Simon shook his head and said, "I don't accept that as an answer."

"It's the only one I have!"

"For now. What did you think when you couldn't find the watch?"

"I thought I could still get it back, so I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it, and I got more and more scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared you'd be angry with me."

Simon kept quiet for a time and said, "I've been angry with you before, what was so different this time?"

"I'm not sure, I knew the watch was important to you, and my head kept spinning just thinking I'd lost it, and I didn't know what to think, everything felt so loose. I went back to the pool every day, honest, hoping someone would bring it in, but nobody ever did, and every day I missed it more and more."

Simon nodded and said, "It's not the watch that's important. You know that, don't you?"

"I do, I remember everything you told me, and I accept it, I want to be your little girl, I want you to play with me, and I try, but I keep making mistakes. What if we try something, and I can't do it? What if I'm not good enough, and you won't want me anymore, and then we break up. I couldn't stand that, Sir, I love you."

Simon crouched down and caressed the top of Emmy's head. "You can make mistakes, I don't mind."

"But there's so much stuff I can't do."

"Like what?"

"I panic when you tie me down."

"You're fine now."

"After I almost hyperventilated."

"I can deal with all that. You don't need to worry when I'm with you."

Emmy tensed her arms, and the ropes strained against her, but she could handle it. Maybe he was right. "What about pain? I can barely stand anything. I clamped my nipples the first time we played this week, and I couldn't cum because I hated the pain so much, and then I hated myself because I couldn't even do your game right, after you worked so hard to make it fun for me."

Simon moved back and reached for Emmy's nipples, he rolled them between his fingers as he paid close attention to her. "You left them on the whole time?"

"Yes."

He gave her nipples a quick squeeze and said, "Do they still hurt?"

"Not really."

"We'll talk about that particular stunt later." He gave her nipples a quick twist before he let go and said, "Pain's not for everyone, and different people enjoy different kinds of pain. You like to get spanked, but you don't like clamps, there's nothing wrong with that. Is there more you think you can't do?"

"I know you want to do my ass, but I just can't."

"So what? I get to play with it a lot, and if I want to fuck you, I know where to stick it."

"Don't be crude."

"Who's being crude? Look, if there's anything you're uncertain about, you need to tell me, and I'll find a way to ease you into it." He tapped her temple with his index and said, "All the roadblocks are in your head, little girl. Some of them might never go away, but others will fade, and who knows, maybe you'll enjoy what's on the other side, and if you don't, then fine, don't go back."

"You make it sound so simple."

"You really thought I'd leave you because you couldn't do something sexual?"

"Sex is important to you."

"I look at you as more than a girl to have crazy sex with."

"I know that now."

Simon let out a long breath and stood. "That's the second surprise you gave me. All of this is wrong."

"No, it's not! Do whatever you want to do, please! I need you to punish me!"

"Is there anything else you're hiding from me?"

"No... I don't know, how am I supposed to know, Sir?"

"I guess you're right." He shook his head and let out another long breath. "I need a few minutes to myself. I need to know two hundred percent sure that you want this, and you're the only one who can convince me you're serious." He nodded towards the pillow and said, "Wait for me there, I don't know how long I need."

He turned on his heels and strode out of the room, leaving Emmy alone, naked and bound, with nothing to distract her from her thoughts.

--

Their conversation still roiled in Emmy's head when Simon returned. He walked over and stood in front of her, his feet planted wide, and his arms folded over his chest. The look in his eyes pulled on her like a magnet, and she couldn't look away.

"I have one rule for you, Emilia, and it's a simple one: until I give you permission, you're not allowed to respond to anything I do to you."

"Sir, why—"

"Do you understand the rule?"

"No, I mean why..."

Emmy's response died on her lips when Simon crouched down, grabbed her hair and pulled her face to within inches of his own. "I'm going to kiss you, and you'll do nothing, understood?"

"I..."

Simon's lips covered hers, and the kiss started soft, the silk of his lips on hers, the gentle brush of his breath as he traveled from one corner of her mouth to the other and back. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, and the moment she did, Simon's hand yanked her away.

"Don't kiss back."

Emmy whimpered as Simon swept down again and deepened his kiss, his tongue played along her lips, teased her, and she longed to meet it, to throw herself forward and lose her breath kissing, but she couldn't, was forbidden to. Soon, Simon moved further down, and as he kissed the ticklish skin of her throat, Emmy's lips still burned with his kiss, and she longed for him to come back and give her a chance to dart her little tongue around his stronger one.

Anything but this.

Her hands itched to pull Simon's head back up, but the ropes would never allow it, and Simon's hand tangled in her long hair and forced to curve further back. Her throat lay bare for Simon to kiss, and her chest arched even further forward. Simon sucked on her throat as he twisted her nipple between his fingers. Emmy lifted further off her heels with every flicker of pain until she couldn't hold it anymore and her ass plopped back onto her feet.

Simon's eyes were level with hers again, and she leaned forward to kiss him, but he stopped her. "Don't, or I'll punish you."

"This is worse."

"Give me what I want."

He held her eyes until she averted them and nodded. Emmy's lips tingled when he kissed her again, and this time he slipped his arms around her body and pulled her naked chest again his, her hot skin pressed against the cool fabric of his shirt and the sturdy muscle beneath it. Emmy squeezed her hands together behind her back as she struggled to not kiss back, to not bite his lip, to stay still as she lost her breath. When Simon moved away, Emmy blushed from head to toe, and a ball of frustrated desire the size of the sun glowed in the pit of her stomach.

Simon brushed a strand of hair away from her ear and nipped at it. Emmy squeaked in the back of her throat, and Simon continued his way down to her earlobe and nibbled at it.

"Sir, please."

"What is it?" His deep voice hummed in her ear. "Is there a problem?"

"Yes. I... please let me do something."

"No."

"Sir!"

She hated to beg, but she wanted to jump Simon and bury her hands in his hair, wrap her legs around him so he couldn't escape, and bruise her lips on his until she ran out of breath.

"No."

Simon's warmth disappeared as he moved away and kneeled behind her. He took her bound wrists in one hand and guided her hands until they bumped into his rock hard cock. It glowed through his slacks, and Emmy grabbed it, but Simon pushed her away. "Don't squeeze, just feel what you do to me."