Master's Property

Story Info
A Gorean Master looks over his newest purchase.
1.1k words
4.19
46.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Nadu Slave." He says in a controlled tone to his newly bought slave. She sinks to her knees quickly, her short term training by the slavers kicking in. After she is on her knees, they spread wide, her back is held straight with her head highly held, with her eyes cast down in respect to her new master. She sets her palms face up on her thighs. Then going through the check list in her mind she remembers to arch her back and push her size C breasts out. She can feel her long light brown hair brushing against her bare back as she does this and it sends a slight chill across her skin but she keeps it to herself. "Now display" her master commands. She quickly rises back to her feet. She sets her feet wide enough for her master to place his hand between her legs. She balances on the balls of her feet showing of the delicate but strong muscles in her well toned legs and she pulls her arms behind her back crossing her wrists behind her and pushes her breasts out again. Keeping her eyes down she raises her head proudly, showing off her body for her new master. "Turn about slave," he orders and as she turns gracefully he lets his eyes roam over the well toned body of his newly bought slave. "Good. Good," he says as he reaches out a hand to cup her buttocks, "you have a nice body slave."

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, run to the wall and back then Sula Ki." He says with a resounding smack on her ass. She quickly, keeping her legs relatively straight, barely lifting her feet, runs to the wall and back. She keeps her arms down and her hands out but not at quite the right angle. When she reaches the wall she turns gracefully and returns the same way then once she is back in front of her master she sinks to the floor, very much like the last time she did, but instead of nadu she lays back on the floor spreading her legs wide and placing her feet down on the floor slowly lifts her hips up, displaying her slave heat for her master.

He reaches over to the wall and grabs one of the whips hanging there. He lets it uncoil and without warning strikes his slave on the inner side of her thigh. Struggling to keep control of her body she flinches but she keeps her cry of pain in. "Master, what did your slave do wrong so that she may know how to properly please her master in the future?"

"Your arms need to be straighter," and with that four more strikes land on her inner thighs. Then without warning the handle of the whip is shoved into her slave heat. She is unable to hold back the gasp and her eyes flutter from the mix of pain and pleasure. "Yes Master, your slave will keep her arms straighter Master." He pulls the handle out of her pussy, "Your heat seems to be working just fine." And with that he hits her mons with it. Not flinching she maintains the position staring up into the ceiling of the living room waiting for direction.

Master walks of to his favorite chair and sits down looking over his slave, still unsure if he is pleased with his buy. "Let's see if your body can please," he says quietly, "to me now slave!" She quickly gets up and settles into nadu after crawling to his feet. "Service my cock slave."

"Yes Master." And with a small smile she raises up just high enough on her knees to lean over his lap and she slowly and tentatively licks along the length of his cock. As she gets used to the taste of him she starts to enjoy it more, and soon she is taking his cock into her mouth using her tongue to guide it in. When she takes in the head of his cock he feels the wet heat of her mouth envelope him but doesn't show the pleasure he gets from it waiting to see what else his slave has to offer. With the head of his cock in her mouth she starts to rub her tongue all along it flicking it along the sensitive ridge underneath and then she begins to suck as she moves her head up and down, sucking harder as she pulls up, and lighter as she moves down his cock.

As she continues to slowly take more of his cock into her mouth, pulling completely off then taking more and more bit by bit as she goes down on it. Master reaches down and tweaks a nipple. "Enjoying yourself, slave?" he asks her. "As long as your slave is pleasing you, Master," she replies as she pauses for a second then she takes all of his cock into her mouth and throat sucking harder than before she starts to bob her head faster, flicking her tongue along the length as well. Soon master is pumping his hips up towards her mouth as she bobs her head, "Mmmm, good girl, harder." He commands keeping up with thrusting his hips. She sucks harder, her cheeks sunken in and her face turning a shade of red darker. After a few minutes of this Master starts to pull her off and away form his cock "Mmm, nicely done." And his slave whimpers a bit forgetting her place and she lets him guide her off of him and she settles back in nadu subconsciously licking her lips tasting him on them.

Without warning, her grips her hair in his fist hard and with a controlled and calm voice asks "Why do you whimper so?" as he pulls her hair causing her pain. "Your slave was enjoying pleasing you master." She quickly replies as tears of pain and fear of displeasing Master come to her eyes. He lifts her up by her hair and pushes her face against his rigid cock, so that the shaft is pressed against her chin and the head is against her forehead, and wondering what her natural reaction would be asks her, "What now slave?"

She cautiously lets her tongue slip out of her mouth and licks along the length of his cock that she can reach and she rubs her cheek against it in a loving way.

"Good slut", he says and again pulling her by her hair he lifts her up so that her unbound breasts are pressed against him with his cock settled in the valley they form.