Master's Property Ch. 02

Story Info
Master tests his slaves skills further.
892 words
4.36
28.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cautiously lets her tongue slip out of her mouth and licks along the length of his cock that she can reach and she rubs her cheek against it in a loving way.

"Good slut," he says and again pulling her by her hair he lifts her up so that her unbound breasts are pressed against him with his cock settled in the valley they form.

As she relaxes she tries to control her heartbeat which is racing from having been scared that she displeased her master, having flash backs of when she was at the slaver's camp. As her master clears his throat, she jumps a bit and with his cock pressed against her chest in the valley between her breast she gets an idea and shivers with the delight and she presses her breasts together enveloping her master's cock. This action shocks but pleases her master very much and he starts to lift his hips, pumping his cock slowly between the silky soft breasts of his property, his slave.

Without any different commands she keeps up with it and not being able to resist, still having the taste of his delicious cock in her mouth she licks out at the head of his cock as it comes up and toward her face. "Good girl slave, but work your mouth more. I like hot and wet slaves," he says calmly and that almost frustrates her wanting to please him till he can't control himself. He lets his fingers slide into her soft hair, marveling at its texture and then he grips it into his fists and pulls her head down further so more of his cock slides into her waiting mouth each time he thrusts his hips up. "Umm nice," he moans out.

With her master pushing her head forward she can now take the entire head of his cock in her mouth and she sucks on it hard for the brief moment it is in her mouth during his pumping. As this is going on she lets herself drool down onto his cock and her breasts making the valley slick with her saliva and hot from the friction and her own skin is heated as well. With this her master moans slightly, starting to lose himself in the sensations and he grips her breasts and pulls them down pushing them together harder, and he thrusts up harder and faster and his pumps even more of his cock into his slaves waiting, hot, wet mouth.

When her master moans she gets a rush, finally having some concrete sign that she is pleasing and in turn she is pleased with herself having accomplished this task and she continues trying harder. She sucks on his cock harder making it difficult for him to draw it out of his mouth, and when he does there the sound of suction being lost but her mouth is quickly filled again. "Yes," her master grunts as he grinds his hips up faster enjoying the wet sloppy feeling of her breasts pressed against his cock, "that's it girl, work me hard," and his hands move from her chest to her shoulders, his fingers digging into the flesh of her shoulders and lower neck.

She lets her self drool more around your cock and sucks harder a knot of fear coiling tighter in her belly of not wanting to displease master once again, this soon after being bought by him. Just after these thoughts she feels her master's cock swell and pulse even harder in between her breasts, as her master holds back to see how aware of his body's reactions his new slave is. Having taken notice she starts to suck harder taking longer stronger draws on his cock, sucking so hard her cheeks sink in even further pressing against his cock and her teeth and her face turns a deep shade of red. With that her master can't hold back any further and with deep grunts that vibrate in his slave's body, his hands grip painfully harder on her shoulders and his cock spasms in her mouth and then explodes with cum soaking her mouth and throat with it.

After a few moments, when her master has finished she swallows everything in her mouth and then very gently licks her master cock clean. Master leans back in his chair taking deep slow breaths to steady himself and he can feel his entire body relax. "Lap," he orders, waiting to see his slave's reaction. "Lap Master?" Tapping his lap understandingly he says, "To my lap slave, it's like...well you're from Earth, so I guess it's like cuddling." With another pat on his lap, she smiles and slowly climbs up onto his lap curling up letting his arms wrap around her and she nuzzles her head into his shoulder and neck, feeling calm and relaxed, and...safe. For the first time since she has entered Gor she feels safe.

Pulling her in tight, Master kisses her gently and sits and enjoys the heat from his slave's body, smiling to himself, pleased with his buy. She relaxes more breathing in his scent and being content and safe in his arms. "Yes girl, relax. You'll have chores to do soon, and then clean yourself."

"Yes Master," she says with and sigh and she closes her eyes enjoying the peace of the moment.