Master's Property Ch. 03

Story Info
How she came to be his.
1.4k words
4.1
27.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes girl, relax. You'll have chores to do soon, and then clean yourself."

"Yes Master," she says with and sigh and she closes her eyes enjoying the peace of the moment.

With her eyes closed and her head resting in between her Master's neck and shoulder she lets her mind drift to the events that brought her here to her master. About her life back on Earth…

… She was walking across campus to her next class. She was running late and she had a major review today. Kristina, Kris by her friends, was a 4th year architecture student at a small engineering school in upstate New York. It was winter, and she was freezing her ass off as she walked the near half-mile from her apartment to campus and then across campus. She was at the top of her class and was already getting approached by different firms looking for her to join them.

She was tall, at 5' 9" without shoes. She had long dark blonde, light brown hair that was starting to get wavy and then eventually curly, like it had for all the women in her mother's family. She had smoky blue eyes that changed color depending on her mood and what she was wearing. Right now they were clear and bright like the winter sky above her.

As she entered the studio building she almost quite literally bumped into her professor who had an unusual interest in her. Professor Rathbun was new to the school and had immediately pulled Kristina aside and would consult her on all his ideas to get her opinion. She was initially uncomfortable but gradually she warmed up to him and now respected him greatly. What she didn't know that after the review he had a plan for her.

He had planned to meet her for coffee at the café on campus. They chatted for a while and eventually Rathbun brought them to the topic of feminism trying to get a feel for how Kristina thought about the topic. He knew she was President of two clubs on campus, the Society of Women Engineers, and the Pride Alliance. Kristina expressed her feelings on the topic. She was in support of women being independent but she was a hopeless romantic and always enjoyed when a man took care of a woman opening doors for her and such. She eventually was talking about her dreams of when she was married how she wished to work out of the home so she could take care of her family when she started one, but also provide for her family as well.

He offered to drive her to her apartment since it was now snowing out and she had a long walk and she accepted, not second guessing the offer. She walked out with him and he opened her door for her and she climbed in and he walked around and they started driving but it wasn't to her apartment and she started to get worried. "Professor Rathbun, where are we going, my apartment is on the other side of campus."

"Yes dear, I know."

"Then why aren't we going there?"

"Because you will no longer be living there…" he says and he mumbles something that, to Kristina, sounded like 'you'll no longer be living on Earth.' They drive for a while and Kristina starts to panic and struggle but her seat belt won't open and she starts yelling and after a moment he pulls the car into a deserted lot. "I'm sorry Kristina but you have to go to sleep now." And with that just as she was about to question him and protest to all of this he slipped a cloth over her nose and open mouth and having taken a deep breath to yell at him she quickly slips into darkness, her last thought was "I trusted him…"

A decent time later she wakes up and it takes her a moment but she soon realizes that she's a little chilly and she goes to pull her jacket around her tighter but its not there, nor are any of her clothes and there's a heavy chain on her ankle and that is chained to the side of a cage. "A cage?" she asks in her head. "Where am I?"

"Gor."

"What? Who said that?"

"Shh, or the Masters will hear you." Masters? Where the fuck was she? And who was talking in the quiet calm voice? "Where am I? And who are you?" She asks again softer this time heeding the warning. "You're on Gor, and you're in a slave auction house. From what I've heard you're to be auctioned off at the end of the week, once you have some training. They really like you. You should sell well." And with that the voice trails off into the darkness and leaves Kristina to her thoughts.

After a few hours she finds out what is meant by the Masters and the training. She gets beaten a lot, her independent streak literally being beaten out of her until she listens without question. She learns fast and impresses the Masters but because she had disobeyed so much they throw her back into her kennel without food. "She'll learn fast." She heard one of them say and she curls up and falls asleep crying, wishing she were in her studio, or in her apartment with her roommates watching some horror movie instead of living one.

The days fly by, and she learns quickly and gradually comes to accept it all, not really disliking it anymore, but she was soon to be sold she had to clean and make sure her display position was flawless, if she was to attract the eyes of a good Master. When the auction day comes she is anxious, hoping to be bought by a kind hearted Master, having heard tails of all sorts from the girls she was around a lot. Apparently, she was on the top of the list as one of the better kajirae to be sold.

She awaits to be brought out, chained of course, and once out she awaits her turn up on the block to be seen by the buyers. From her vantage point she scans the crowd of men there to purchase slaves, wondering who she will be going home with and her eye settles on a man of average height for Earth. Shortly cropped hair but its wavy and curly, sandy in color. "Much like mine in summer," she thinks to herself. She notices his vibrant blue eyes and then realizes they are on her as she is being tugged onto the stage, and out of her reverie. She hears the auctioneer demand display and she barely hears the comments made about her to the crowd, not that she'd understand anyway, she's picked up on some of the Gorean language but not a lot. She realizes the bidding has begun but she keeps her eyes downcast as she was taught having had to be whipped to the point of cut skin, but she healed quickly, even though her selling had to be put off another week until her skin was flawless. Once again she is being tugged back to reality and yanked off the stage in the holding area, where she is informed that she was bought by very well off Master. She is not informed of his name, maybe he will tell her later.

At the conclusion of the auction she awaits her new Master, and seeing the man she saw before, her heart jumps in her throat. "No, it can't be, could he really have purchased me as his?" and sure enough he is now her new Master. As he walks over to her he smiles gently at her admiring her body upon first glance then, "Ko-lar, slave."

"Yes Master." My god his voice is like warm silk and she settles into the Ko-lar position, sitting back on her heels bowing her head low and raising her arms above her head to her master crossing her wrists. He slips a smooth leather collar around her neck and then a leash and tells her to rise and he leads her home….

….she stirs in his arms, smiling to herself, thinking of everything that has happened since then and she is content, knowing she has a good home and a caring Master whom she will serve with her entire being.

"Up slave. Go do your chores." Master says as she and he both stir. Her thoughts on the events that brought her here, his wondering how much more his new slave has to offer.