Master's Return

Story Info
Slave is not prepared when her Master arrives.
2.4k words
4.31
26.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he opened the door, she came running from the kitchen. "Oh my god I'm so glad you're home, Master. I missed you so much." She threw her arms around him. "But I have dinner going." She turned to head back to the kitchen.

"Stand still!" He didn't raise his voice but put an edge into it that she knew she had to listen to. She stopped, and he came up behind her, grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her. "I am very happy to see you, and very pleased that you are making dinner. But you have forgotten your rules."

"I'm sorry, Master. But I got home late and--"

"Enough. Stand still. Breathe." His hands moved to her shoulders and pushed. She dropped to her knees. He stroked her hair, pulling her head against his crotch. She nuzzled his cock through his pants. "What needs to be done in the kitchen?"

"Please turn off the rice, Master, and turn the oven down to 350." He stepped back, and pushed her head slightly forward. Understanding the signal, she prostrated herself, her face on the floor, her hands straight out in front of her, and her ass high in the air.

He left her like that and took care of things in the kitchen, then returned and sat next to her on the bench by the door, under which they kept their shoes. "Dinner smells delicious, my slave. I am pleased. But the rules are not optional. Tell me what you did wrong."

"Master, you didn't send me any other instructions so I should have been kneeling naked by the door."

"That's right. And what other rules did you break today?"

She was quite a moment. "Master, I did not tell you what I wore to work today."

"That's right." He leaned over, and stroked the t-shirt she was wearing. Feeling her nipple harden, he nodded. Then he reached between her legs. She was wearing ordinary sweat pants, but the crotch had been opened and rehemmed from the waistband in front to the waistband in back. She'd done the work herself, sitting cross-legged and naked on a cushion at her Master's feet. He caressed her naked wetness through the opening. "You are dressed appropriately, at least, and it feels like you shaved this morning."

"Yes, Master, I did."

He slid several fingers into her. "To whom does this belong?" he asked.

"Master, my cunt is your property."

He removed one finger from her cunt and pushed it into her ass, hard, making her gasp. "And this?"

"My ass belongs to you, Master."

With his other hand, he twisted her nipple hard while he lifted her almost off her knees with the hand buried in her two nether openings. She cried out and without prompting said, "Yours, Master."

"Say it properly," he instructed.

"My nipples belong to you, Master. My breasts are your property."

He removed his hand from between her legs, lifting her head by the hair with his other hand and bringing her mouth to his hand. She licked it clean and he forced his fingers into her mouth. "This?"

"This is your mouth, Master," she said as best she could around his probing fingers. "It belongs to you."

"That's right," he said. "Your body belongs to me, and you clothe it only according to my instructions. If you are permitted to choose your clothing on your own, you must tell me how you have chosen to clothe my property."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Remove your clothing and get your collar. You are not permitted to walk."

On her hands and knees, she crawled into the bedroom and opened the bedside drawer, taking into her mouth the leather thong her thoughtful Master had tied to the handle. She plunged her head into the drawer and fumbled until she could get the ring of her collar into her mouth, then crawled to her Master and dropped the collar into his hands.

She knelt and placed her head against her Master's crotch, kissing his cock through his pants. "Take it out," he said. She opened his fly and carefully removed his cock. "Master, may I?" she asked. His hand on the back of her head granted permission, and she took his cock between her lips. His hand pushed hard, telling her to take him deeply. She sank her face into his crotch, until her chin was pressed hard enough against his zipper to leave a mark. As her tongue moved on his cock, he buckled the collar around her neck, then reached down and began to spank her. First high on her ass, alternating sides until both hips were bright red. With his feet he pushed her knees back and lifted her arms slightly, and then slapped her breasts as she sucked him. Then he lifted her head off his cock, twisting her hair around his hand and pulling hard. "This is the beginning of your punishment for breaking the rules," he said. "Now bring me the black butt plug and the lube."

He went into the kitchen, and she crawled into the bedroom. The black butt plug was the largest, and she knew that if she were allowed to sit for dinner, she'd be very uncomfortable. With her mouth, she easily picked up the small vial of lube on its chain, and secured the chain around her waist, one of the few allowable uses for her hands when she was in what her Master sometime called "crawling mode." Then she plunged her head back into the drawer and struggled to get the butt plug to stand up on its base. Finally she succeeded, and took it as deeply into her mouth as possible, and crawled back into the kitchen.

She deposited the plug at his feet, base downwards, and began giving it her best blowjob. "Very good," he said. "Await."

She turned and faced her ass to him, raising it high in the air, spreading herself with her hands, and putting her face to the cold kitchen floor. He stirred the sauce she'd prepared as she grew uncomfortable, the floor pressing hard on her knees and face and her nipples hardening painfully against the cold floor. He turned to her and reached between her legs for the vial of lube. He slathered it over the plug and over and into her asshole, then pushed the plug into her, not brutally, but not gently either. Slowly and forcefully he filled her ass, pressing the base of the plug firmly between her cheeks. "You know what happens if that falls out," he said. "Yes, Master."

He washed his hands, then left her there and went into the bedroom himself, getting from the drawer a pair of nipple clamps and a small brass bell. "All fours," he ordered, returning to the kitchen. She lifted herself up, and he knelt next to her, affixing a clamp to each nipple. He pushed the inside of her thighs and she obediently spread her legs wider, then prostrated herself again when she felt his hand on the back of her neck. He clipped the bell to the ring that pierced the hood of her clitoris. It was small, but heavy enough to be just this side of painful. The clamps on her breasts, pressed against the cold floor, were the other side of painful, and the plug in her ass was a constant presence.

"You may get your cushion now," he said, and she crawled away, careful not to let the plug slip, the bell jingling between her legs. He went to the door and took her leash off the hook. Her servitude was their private affair, but it amused him to leave the leash there even though they had no dog.

She pushed her brocade cushion in front of her, and sat cross-legged on it as he clipped the leash to her collar. He looped it around his wrist, and asked her how her day had gone as he continued to cook. Occasionally he asked questions about the details of the meal, and when he had to go to the refrigerator or the cupboards, she followed on all fours, the bell jingling. When he needed something from an upper cabinet she responded quickly to the tug on her leash, standing and lifting her head, then sitting again at his feet when he was finished. He talked about his trip, she talked about her day, and they laughed like lovers do when they're reunited after a week's absence. It was cozy and domestic, unusual only for the fact that she was naked and leashed, and never unaware of the pain in her nipples, the cold metal between her thighs, and the ongoing violation of her ass. As she laughed happily along with her Master, she shifted her position on the cushion, feeling the plug move in her ass, and feeling the bell tease her clit.

She had her dinner on her cushion, on the floor. He cut the meat for her, and fed her some of the rice, which was difficult to eat only with her mouth. She was able to pick up the sauteed spinach with her tongue and lips, and by the end of the meal her face was shining with the olive oil and decorated with bits of spinach and rice. She lapped the wine he'd poured for her from her silver bowl, and drank water from a glass with a straw that her Master had kindly provided. He sat at the table, caressing her hair, her leash still looped around her wrist so that sometimes she had to stop eating while he reached for something.

The meal concluded, he unclipped her leash and said, "You may stand to clean the table." He went into the bedroom and she cleared the table, put away the leftovers and loaded the dishwasher. The bell rang constantly, tapping her thighs and her clit. The clamps bounced on her breasts, and she was careful in every move she made not to let the plug slip. But then her Master heard a thump, and came into the kitchen to find her prostrated, her mouth plunged over the plug on the floor.

"Were you reaching for an upper cabinet?" he asked.

She nodded and moaned a yes noise around the huge plug in her mouth."

He walked up to her and held out his hand, and she gave him the plug. He pushed her head down, got more lube from between her legs, and pushed the plug back in. With one hand he fucked her ass with it and with the other he spanked her, on the bottoms of her buttocks towards the inside of her thighs. The bell jumped with every slap and she was crying by the time he finished. He pushed the plug back in and stroked her hair, and kissed her tears. "Ask your Master if you need help."

"Yes, Master," she said. He left and she finished her chores, not letting the plug slip again. She dropped again to all fours, crawled to the table and got her leash in her mouth, and brought it to her Master in the bedroom. He took it from her, then told her to kneel up. He removed her nipple clamps, and slapped her breasts repeatedly as the blood rushed back into her nipples. This was the most painful thing he'd done yet, and her tears flowed freely as he punished her. When he stopped, her breasts were glowing red and wet with tears.

"You're not done just yet," he said, bending her over the bed. He spread her legs wide and spanked her again, this time between her legs, his palm hitting her buttocks and inner thighs, his fingers hitting her shaved lips, and his fingertips occasionally striking the bell. The slaps were hard and continuous and she knew she'd still have the marks in the morning. He finished, his hands wet with her, and the sheets wet with her tears. He left her in that position, still sobbing, and undressed. Then he removed her bell, and the plug from her ass. Putting on a condom, he entered her distended anus, and fucked her, slowly and gently, until her sobs turned to moans. Then he pulled out, discarded the condom, and lifted her into his arms. He placed her on the bed, covered her with his body, and made slow love to her.

"I love you, my slave, but every time you fail to behave, you will be punished."

She nodded without speaking, lost in the fucking he was giving her. He kept talking. "Don't ever forget that you are a slave. If you're cooking a gourmet meal, you're still my slave. And service to your Master is your first priority."

"Yes Master" she gasped.

He kept fucking her. "You are many things in your life, but you are my slave first and foremost. You are a slut, you're my slut, you're a whore and you serve me whenever I tell you to. Your cunt is mine, your ass is mine, your nipples are mine, and you will be reminded of all of them tomorrow." He fucked her harder, and finally she came, screaming and crying. "Yours," she cried. "I'm such a slut, Master, for you."

He came as well, filling her with the come she'd been denied for days, then rolled over on his back and pulled her to him. First he used her mouth to clean his cock, then held her close. She snuggled against her owner, pressing her cunt against his thigh. He stroked her hair and back and kissed her and held her, and she lay there blissfully.

"I think I am leaving a wet spot on you, Master," she said after a few minutes. She moved her hips and indeed, his leg glistened with the combination of their juices. "You know what to do," he said, and she moved her head down and licked his leg clean. As she did so he plunged her hand into her sloppy cunt, bringing it to her mouth covered in more of their juices he'd scooped out of her cunt. She licked it up eagerly, and returned to her post, falling asleep in her Master's arms, with the taste of his come in her mouth, her arousal growing sticky between her legs, and the marks of his hands on her body. She was happy, content. Owned.