Master's Slave

Story Info
Her time with her Master and some of His favourite toys.
1.8k words
4.43
30.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vixen62
vixen62
27 Followers

Her furs lay out at the foot of her Master's chair. Today, two white and black blankets covered the cool wooded floor, instead of the usual one. Standing at the entrance to His room she sees Him seated comfortably in His chair. She wears just a slip of white silk that hugs her curves ending just above the fall of her ass, her pale cheeks peeking from underneath the hem. Turning His head towards her, His green eyes shining, motioning her to come to Him with just a look.

Bowing her head, clasping her hands behind her, she takes a step into the room. With her back straight and a smile that lights up her face, she walks softly over the wooden floorboards. With each step her hips sway slightly, the white fabric rubbing across her full breasts as they swing against the soft silk. Her skin trembling as she nears Him.

Upon reaching her furs she takes a step in front of her Master. The furs soft beneath her bare feet, digging her toes into the warmth, she lowers herself to her knees. With her hands still behind her back she feels her naked ass on her heels, her eyes lower to the floor. Spreading her knees as far as she can feeling the cool rush of air over her naked pussy lips.

Her breasts rising and falling as her breath deepens and pulse races, waiting for His words. Lowering His hand he runs it over her cheek, under her chin. Lifting her face, His eyes meeting hers. Bending over He kisses her mouth, hard and possessively. His tongue plunging into her mouth. Letting out a moan she kisses Him back with as much passion and need as was flowing from Him.

Breaking the kiss, running a hand down her body, He pinches her left nipple hard before standing before her. Biting down on her lip to stifle her whimpers, she is still. In a voice low and strong, He instructs her to turn and place her face on the floor.

Turning on her knees she lowers her body to the floor, her tits on the soft fur, her cheek flat to the ground, her raven tresses a contrast to the white fur. With her hands behind her back she pushes her ass back towards Him, She holds position, presenting it to Him as she knows He expects of her.

Walking steadily around her body, taking in every part of her, he moves her white slip back over her hips, leaving her ass completely bare for Him to inspect. Standing behind her, leaning over, He runs His hands over her lower back, ass, and down between her legs. Lightly scratching, He runs His fingers over her sensitive ass, as He makes His way to the soft swollen lips of her pussy.

He thrusts two fingers deep inside her heat, parting the slick lips, then pulling them out as quickly as He entered. He circles over the hard bud of her aching clit before raising them to His mouth and licking them clean. Taking the taste of her into His body, smiling, He thrusts them back into her pussy again. Twisting them deep inside her, hearing her moan out. When His fingers are soaking with her juices He teases her ass with them, wiggling under His touch as He places a firm hand on her hips and pushes His wet fingers into her tight hole, screaming out she pushes her hips back against His hand.

With fingers still embedded in her body, He rubs her cheeks, grabbing them, pinching, lightly spanking her pale skin. Her moans increase at the attention He gives her ass. Fucking her with His fingers He spanks her harder, feeling her flesh warm to His touch. Removing His hands from her body, He walks to the front of her, crouching down He runs His fingers along the inside of her collar, taking hold of it tightly He lifts her face from the furs. Continuing to pull her up till she is standing before Him, dropping His hands to the hem of her slip He raises it above her head and drops in on the floor.

By her collar He leads her to the wall behind His chair. Taking her hands in His, He places them on the wall above her head, and then with His foot He gently kicks her legs apart. Moaning softly as He whispers in her ear "Today there will be no restraints. I will trust you to keep still as I do as I desire to my slave. Do you understand?"

From under her breath she whispers, "Yes Master."

"I can't hear you." He says.

With voice strong, "Yes my Master".

"Better, slut".

Pressing her hands into the wall, she stands still, legs parted just as He positioned her. Listening to Him walking around the room, she hears Him open His drawer, the drawer He keeps all His toys and wicked things. As His steps turn back to her, every step causing her pussy to ache and her skin tingle. Feeling Him close she takes a deep breath.

Moaning out as His hand spanks her flesh, over and over, warming it up. The spanks getting harder, faster, He moves from left to right, from the top of her cheeks to the top of her thighs, leaving no part of her ass untouched. Load moans escape from her mouth deep from within, feeling the juices well up in her pussy, as she feels her skin redden. Suddenly the spanking stops and He starts firmly rubbing her hot flesh, whimpering as He scrapes His fingers over it.

"Mmmm, yes it's ready now," He says, obviously satisfied with His own work.

Hearing Him turn to pick something from the floor she feels her legs shake. Standing close to her, feeling His breath on her hair, He grabs a handful while His other hand moves down between her legs. She recognizes the coldness of her plug as He runs it over her sopping pussy, moving with it, aching for it to fill her. He pushes it into her ass in one swift movement, groaning as it fills her. Her body grips on to the black rubber phallus as He twists it around inside her.

Smacking the end of it, content that it's in place He bends down once more taking hold of another of His favourite things. Standing nervously she concentrates on the wall before her, suddenly she feels the first thrash of the leather across her burning ass. Before taking a breath again, she feels the flogger's 24 tails hit her flesh. Moving her hips forward as the sting travels to her clit the pleasure of such pain undeniable.

His voice fills the room, reaching her soul, talking to her as He continues the torment to her body. The black leather traveling from her shoulders down to her thighs, over and over feeling the marks develop on her skin.

"Whose slut are you? Whose slave?" His voice strong, commanding,

Her voice shaky, answering in whimpered moans, "Yours Master".

His questions continued, commanding her answers between moans and whimpers. With every answer her body ached further, craving anything He would give her. The whipping of her unrelenting her soft flesh welcoming both the soft and the hardness of the leather as He swung the flogger over her body. Her moans had now turned into loud whimpers as her body starts to weaken. Her hands slipping on the wall, knees shaking, hips moving, she was working hard not to move, the need to please great. She stands firm.

Seeing the change in her body He places the leather flogger across the seat of His chair. Returning His attention back to her He places His hands on her shoulders. Lowering her arms to her side, He caresses her back softly before turning her around pulling her into His chest. Resting against Him, feeling His heat, listening to His heart she moans softly in contentment.

Her hands in His, she follows Him back to the foot of His chair. Lying down on her back, the luscious furs soothing her body, He kneels between her spread legs. Running one finger slowly from the top of her pussy, over her clit to the entrance of her heat, He discovers her wetness.

Smiling at her, "My one enjoyed the whipping, yes?"

"Oh yes Master, she did." she happily answers.

Twisting the plug in her ass, she bucks in response. Waiting no longer He lowers Himself over her, pushing His hard cock deep into her cunt. Screaming out as He fills her needy body. Fucking her hard, taking what is His, moaning as her heat envelops Him. In and out, stroking, fucking, her cunt tight around His thick cock. Her hips lift to meet His strokes, the momentum growing their climaxes building.

Growling into her ear, feeling her cunt biting into His shaft, He knows it's time.

"Cum." He orders her body.

Bucking her hips up to His, writhing in pleasure she releases at His command. Screaming out, her body soars into bliss, as she feels Him fill her with His seed. Cumming together their bodies in sync, her screams meet His growls as His orgasm rolls from Him to her.

Thrusting in and out till His body is sated, His cum warm inside her cunt, mixed in with hers. Her body coming down from the heights He took her, relaxing into the softness beneath her as He rolls off her body. Kissing her mouth, touching her face, He whispers "Mine".

Laying beside Him, feeling the heat of them deep within her pussy, the plug still firmly in place. She traces her hands over His body, caressing. His hands move to her shoulders, He guides her down. Smiling to herself, she moves so her face is in line with His cock. Holding it in her hand, sticky from the joining of their bodies, she wiggles closer and takes it into her mouth.

Sucking, licking it clean. Long soft licking, lapping of her tongue along her Master's shaft, swirling around the base and along His balls, making sure every inch of Him clean. Taking all of Him in her mouth, lips around the base she slowly with firm soft lips moves up to the top of His cock. Finishing up at the head, she suckles on it her lips around the crown taking the last drops from Him.

Feeling His hands in her hair, she moans softly, resting her head on His hip she continues to suckle gently as her eyes close and she gets lost in Him as she feels the marks on her body come to the surface. Falling asleep her happiness engulfs her, knowing feeling with all this is where she belongs. Beside her Master...

vixen62
vixen62
27 Followers