Master's Surprise

Story Info
She had a big surprise in store for Him?
2.5k words
4.28
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master would be here any minute, and I smiled to myself at the thought. I was lying in bed, naked, hoping that tonight was the night for some experimentation. I’d worked up courage to try and be a little more assertive in our intimacy, and I wasn’t sure how to go about doing it. But I had something planned that even he would never expect. My hands moved lightly over my breasts while I waited with eager anticipation, knowing that my plans were irrevocable now….and knowing that he would be very pleased if all goes as planned.

My mind went over every detail. I knew I had forgotten nothing, but I loved to think of his surprise and pleasure when he experienced what I had planned. My thoughts were turning me on, and I began to move my hands over my body – imagining his hands… and more. I heard footsteps outside the door, and knew he was here. I resisted the temptation to cover myself, I knew that he didn’t expect to see me naked on the bed – but he would love seeing me there.

I grinned at his expression when he came into the room. I was lying on the bed, hands on my breasts, nipples being squeezed gently….and I saw the look in his eyes go from surprise to pleased interest. He held his hand out and I quickly went to him for a hug and a grope, and began unbuttoning his shirt, licking and nipping at his chest as it is exposed. I felt my already sensitive nipples rubbing against his clothes as I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants. I knelt as they dropped, burying my face in his crotch and feeling his dick grow. I smiled and watched as he sat down in a chair and pulled his pants the rest of the way off….it would be a very long, sexy evening.

I sucked his dick for a while. I knew the things he loves to feel, and he felt them all. I took his swollen shaft into my throat, working my throat muscles while I did so. I fondled his balls as he spread his legs to allow my hand more access to them. I licked his dick, and sucked up the sides of his shaft…..my fingers on the head, moving constantly, feeling its softness and slickness. Finally I took the head into my mouth. I loved sucking his dick this way, feeling his hands in my hair, and hearing his soft sounds of enjoyment, and I knew that he loved what I was doing as well. I worked my hand on his shaft, pumping with a fast and steady motion……..my mouth on his head, tongue moving from that wonderful spot underneath the head of his dick, to his slit, then back again to apply steady pressure while I jerk him off….or almost. When I heard the sounds that mean he wanted to cum, I stopped, looked up at him and smiled, and asked permission to try some new things that I felt he would love. He moaned and wanted to force my head back onto his dick – not that it would take much force at all – but gave me permission. I grinned, stood up with his hand in mine, and led him to the bed. I asked him to lie on the bed on his back, and I was sorely tempted to taste his cum before doing anything else, but I resisted.

I straddled him, but not to fuck just yet. It would be best to let things settle down just a bit, so I simply touched him sensuously with my hands and mouth. I kissed him deeply, playing with his nipples at the same time. I was so incredibly wet, and he could feel my pussy rubbing against his dick as I pumped my hips without impaling him. I began moaning…this wasn’t as easy as I had planned. I felt his hands on my nipples, on my ass. I wanted to cum so incredibly much. I felt his hand spank me, caress me, spank me again. My wonderful plans were being shot to hell! His fingers rubbed my pussy, feeling the slickness between the lips. Pleeeeease don’t touch my clit. Please don’t. Not yet….not yet.

Suddenly I felt what I had planned, but what was supposed to happen later. She wasn’t supposed to come out of the bathroom until she heard a signal from me, but I felt her hands moving his, playing with my pussy. That wasn’t what was supposed to happen either! I couldn’t complain, though, especially when Master rolled me off of him so she could eat my pussy. I looked at him, and suddenly knew that he had seen her somehow – maybe she was too horny to stay hidden, and had decided that she was to play with me. My gift to him had become my own gift.

I could think of nothing other than the feel of her mouth on my pussy. Master was smiling, which meant he was thinking, but I didn’t care what was coming…I just wanted to feel more of her sweet mouth on me. I pumped my pussy into her face, silently screaming for more. Please bite my clit like Master does. Please stick your tongue deep inside me, tongue fucking me until I cum. Please rub your tongue on my clit, fingers sliding between my pussy lips. Master leaned over and sucked a nipple and I lost control. His face was angled so he could see her face buried in my pussy and I loved picturing what he was seeing, and knowing how turned on he was from the sight. God, I was turned on from imagining it myself! I came, and came, and came, from Master's and the girl’s sexy touch.

When I had cum until I couldn’t breathe (no matter that I was still so horny I could scream), she climbed up beside me, held me in her arms, and kissed me. I loved tasting myself on her lips, even though it was my first girl kiss. I kissed her as passionately as I kissed Master, thanking her, and promising her. I moved my hand between her legs, intending to test her wetness, and was surprised to find Master’s hand already there. I smiled at him, and moved away from her so I could watch. I love when he finger fucks me, he knows exactly how to get the most from me, but watching him would be very interesting – I wanted to learn how to please her myself.

I watched his fingers play her pussy…watched his face watching her reactions in her face and body language…heard her moans and watched him smile when her hips started pumping, fucking his fingers, begging for more. She came. I moved silently to the toy bag and brought it to the bed. I got the blindfold and put it on her…Master, by his silence, approving. I had no clear idea what to do, but I knew that I wanted to Top this woman in some small ways, with Master’s help. I got the leather cuffs out, and the rope, but wasn’t sure how to tie her so I left them on the bed. The single tail I laid on the bed as well, but only after rubbing it sensuously over her breasts and cheeks. I leaned over and sucked her nipple, to see how she reacted. When I realized she loved it, I started pinching and squeezing the other one, so that she came into Master’s hand again. Our eyes met - what an incredible feeling to work together to bring a woman to orgasm!

Since she seemed to enjoy breast play, I got the clover clamps out. I didn’t want to hurt her, yes that was funny but true, and I wanted Master to put them on. He wouldn’t – I wanted to Top her, I would have to put the clamps on. So I did. I felt her entire body tense when I put the first on, and again with the second. I didn’t touch her breasts or even her chest, while she was adjusting to the pain – I simply watched her relax until I knew she was ok. I ran my fingers along the chain, knowing from experience that any kind of vibration through the chain is magnified by the time it reaches the nipple. I smiled and felt the arousal course through my pussy at the thought of what she was feeling. Master was still working on her pussy with one hand, and he reached up and yanked the chain a little. She jerked, sucked in her breath, and came. I was about ready to cum myself, and all it would take was a little touch…just a little. I took Master’s hand away from her pussy, wanting to place it on mine, but he looked at me and simply said “cum for me”. I leaned my head back and came, deeply, strongly. Master smiled his pleasure.

He laid back onto the bed, eyes closed, dick hard and wanting attention. I removed the clover clamps gently and whispered into the girl’s ear. She nodded and removed her blindfold. I asked Master’s permission to blindfold him…I had a reason for it, I said. I promised no pain, nothing but pleasant surprises. He thought for a minute, and reluctantly agreed, so I blindfolded him. I told him that he was free to touch as he willed, but that I hoped he could simply relax and enjoy being served sexually. This was all about him, and his pleasure.

He felt a mouth on his dick. He was blindfolded, so he didn’t know whose it was, and that was the entire point. My Master was about to be fucked and sucked by two women, without knowing who did what, or even who he came in, or on. He wouldn’t know who he was touching, whose nipples he was pinching, although I knew he really would know, in theory it was an extremely arousing thought. I knew the girl thought so too. I would tell him what I saw, what I felt, as I could…I knew hearing words would do nothing but enhance the sensations.

The mouth on the dick was warm, wet, and tight, and he loved feeling it. I wouldn't tell him about how it looked, because he didn’t know if it was her or me sucking him off. One of us kneeled beside him and masturbated while he felt a mouth sucking his dick, and after a few minutes she took her fingers and put them in his mouth for him to taste, then leaned over and kissed him. He had a tongue in his mouth, and a tongue on his dick at the same time, and I could tell he loved it.

We changed positions, and a girl mounted him, sucking his dick deep into her pussy. Both of us girls moaned as one felt and one watched his dick disappear. Hips ground into his belly, forcing his dick deeper into her hot little twat. He heard my voice describing what was happening. The girl not on him moved closer, grabbed his hand and moved it between her legs. Both pussies were nicely shaved for him, and he felt soft skin, puffy lips, and slick cunt no matter whose he touched. I was talking, describing the way his dick was stretching the pussy open…giving details about watching it slide into and out of the pussy it was fucking. He was told about the way his fingers played on the pussy he was finger fucking, how strong his fingers looked against the soft pink pussy they were playing with. He heard the click of a camera, and he knew that he would see who was who later, but right then he cared only about feeling a pussy slide up and down his shaft. My voice was describing the sights, and sensations, creating images in his mind that, when combined with the physical sensations he was experiencing, had to be unbelievable.

The camera was handed off and pics were taken of the girl kneeling beside Master with his hands in her pussy. Pics were taken of his fingers as they worked, and of her pussy as she came. Camera swapped hands again, because the girl on his dick was about to cum, and I knew he would want pics of that. Pics of her face as she came…pics of her pussy squeezing his dick and wetting his belly….pics of his other hand squeezing her breast.

Master hadn’t cum, of course, and I knew he wouldn’t until he chose to. But I also knew something that would make him feel wonderful, and probably want to cum. After whispered consultation, one of the girls climbed onto him, as if to slide his dick into her pussy, but she didn’t. She moved forward onto him a little, and lowered herself onto his dick, sliding it into her tight asshole. Master moaned with pleasure, and the camera clicked away, catching the slow descent in great detail. Master was told how tightly stretched her asshole was, my voice painting incredibly erotic pictures for him. I told him how fucking sexy it was that he was fucking someone’s ass right now, how I loved knowing that his dick was squeezed tight as it fucked into and out of it. The girl with the camera could stand no more, and as one girl fucked his dick with her ass, the other took his foot into her pussy. She could feel his toes fucking her, knowing just where to move to make her cum. And cum she did, as did the girl on the dick. Finally Master came……..ohhhhh I loved hearing his “oh fuck…..oh FUCK”, and then the little moans…….and then the release! Oh yes! Oh the hot cum in her tight ass! Feeling it shoot deep inside her, the girl came yet again.

Oh wow.

I moved into Master’s arms, after both of us girls moved so that he still wouldn’t know who was who, and after we could all breathe again…and then I removed the blindfold and kissed him deeply. I asked if he enjoyed his surprise as much as I had enjoyed giving it to him. The other girl was in our arms as well, and we thanked her for the pleasure she had brought us, and she just grinned and said that she was the one who should be thanking us. We laid there for a little while, and then got up, showered, dressed, and the girl left. Master looked at me with a gleam in his eye, and I knew that there would be consequences from my actions tonight – I had revealed a side I didn’t even suspect existed until recently, and I knew I would be stretched in lots of ways to explore it. The only question was…how…and I knew I would find out soon.

I watched his dick grow hard again, and saw him reach for the discarded toy bag.

I smiled.