Master's Surprise

Story Info
she wanted Him to always remember this gift.
1.1k words
4.25
11.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for His call. He was out of town and said He'd call her at 3:30am. She was to be ready with her toys. They were to be laying close to her thighs so while He was using her she could be ready for anything

She looked to see what there was and what else she needed to have. Seeing there wasn't any small rubber bands in her little box, she ran to get some from her dresser wanting them with the bigger bands. She placed them in the smaller tray of the box and then sat on the edge of the bed.

She looked in the mirror on the side of the bed and saw herself shaking. There was a reason for her shaking, this was the first time that she was to use the toy that Sir just bought. The toy was a large dildo that was ribbed. It was made from a plexi glass that could never break. The dildo frightened her. She picked it up and ran her fingers up and down tightening them around it. She looked back into the mirror and saw what Sir would be seeing. Her red hair hanging down over her shoulders down past her breast, tickling the nipples as it flows. Her brown eyes sparking from the soft lights of the room. She sat back more on the bed and spread her thighs getting a look at her wet soft lips. She sat admiring herself, He always said she could make a piece of grass stand hard. Her rounded pregnant belly starting to show, when she saw it starting to show she thought it would turn Him off. He told her many times that her growing belly made Him want her more and excited Him even more.

She picked up the dildo again, the ribs getting bigger and bigger as her fingers slid down it. Thinking there is no way this dildo will fit in her little pussy, she cringed. She moved herself forward on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs wider looking into the mirror. Reaching down with her small hand that is holding the dildo she rubbed it along her wet cunt lips. It was so smooth, she wondered how she could be so afraid of something like this. She laid the dildo on her pussy lips again and started rubbing it again pushing it in just a little at first getting it wet with her juices.

She looked at the time and saw that Sir would be calling any minute. When the phone rang she answered, " Hello Milord I have been waiting for You", and then she listened for her instructions.

Her instructions were to kneel with her legs parted and the dildo under her. She was to lower her cunt onto the dildo. She heard Him Chuckle as He told her she'd look like an angel on a Christmas tree, a pregnant angel. He told her don't be alarmed that He sent a friend of His to take pictures of His pregnant slut as she does what He wishes. He told her to be His good girl and listen to His friend and she will be fine and that she is to begin kneeling for Him that He wants that dildo inside her.

She heard the dial tone on her phone now and knew He had hung up.

Lynda walked in the room as was expected and handed her the dildo and told her she should start her task. Lynda took the camera out of her bag and started clicking off pictures one after another as she cradled the dildo with her cunt. Pushing down she moaned and whimpered feeling the ribs of this dildo invade her. Lynda kept saying things to make her feel more comfortable and sexy but she cried anyway feeling the intrusion into her pussy and her personal sex life as she heard the click of the camera.

Lynda kept moving all around taking pictures in so many angles, all red wanted to do was get this done with, but she knew her Sir wouldn't want it just done but done well. She tried calming herself to do this all right.

Red started to smile and she heard Lynda tell her she was sexy as tears fell from her eyes. That with the streaks in her makeup and tears it had made Lynda want to go to red and lick the tears away. This made red horny and want to please Sir even more. Lynda reached out and pulled one of red's nipples and placed a tiny rubber band on it and felt how hard it got. Red heard Lynda moan so she asked Lynda if she could take different pictures for her to give to Sir for a gift. Lynda was now curious as to what red had in mind for these pictures. Red asked Lynda if she'd like to be in the pictures also, Lynda smiled and pulled out red's other nipple and placed another rubber band on it. Red moaned and rubbed up against Lynda placing her hand on Lynda's mound. Red felt how wet Lynda was through her shorts and she slid her hand over and touched Lynda's slit.

Lynda was a very pretty women, she stood higher then red's small frame. Eyes of blue with a light brown hair as she got older. Breast that stood out like a teenager's, red thought small but plump and perky.

Lynda told red to lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide that she wanted to see that dildo inside her. Red did lay back and spread her legs wide Lynda then went and pushed the dildo in more and then pulled it out. She told red that she had something better for both of them to play with, this made red curious. Lynda walked over to her camera bag and told red to close her eyes it was a surprise but that the camera would take the pictures freely for them. Red closed her eyes and felt the bed move when Lynda came back, she was kneeling between red's thighs, she starts rubbing the head of a strap on into red's wet cunt.

The pictures were snapping away but neither heard it. Lynda stopped pushing the dildo in and she bent over showing the camera how she was kissing red's pregnant belly, just then red started to orgasm. Lynda saw red's juices squirting from her and bent to lick them up. Last red heard was Lynda whispering that red's Sir will love these pictures. Red woke up a little later when Sir walked in.

She smiled and told Him they had to go to Lynda's today to get the pictures He wanted. He didn't know He'd be getting a surprise also.