Master's Test

Story Info
Master tests his sub with his friends.
4.4k words
4.34
35.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby_Kat
Baby_Kat
5 Followers

Master said he wanted to test me, see how far I have come in my training. I wanted me to prove that I have learned his rule. Simply put, one rule, do as I say, when I say and all is good in the world.

The first months were painfully mixed with pleasure and had been long and hard. The confession of all my transgressions each punished individually, relieving me of the guilt. Sometimes it was a hairbrush on my ass for things like lying, other times clamps with weights on my nipples for incomplete tasks, yet other times he would whip my pussy for all the impure thoughts in my head.

Next he trained my mouth to yearn the taste of his cum. He wanted me to crave it, love it, and be lost without it. First he made me only suck his cock and taste his precum. Then he made me clean off his cock after he came in my pussy, cleaning it off properly. Then he moved on to feeding me his cum off my breasts after he came on them. Finally he started cumming in my mouth, making me hold it on my tongue before swallowing, spanking me if I gagged or spilled.

He has played with and punished my tits with clamps and whips, my pussy and ass with dildos, vibrators, whips and a variety of other toys you could only imagine. But now, he wanted to test me. He said he would be bringing friends, not one but multiple. I didn't know how many just yet though. But I was to be ready in a short skirt, tight blouse, hair in a pony tail and high heels. There was no need for a bra or panties; they would just be ruined in the process. Anyways, Master's slut didn't wear bras and panties.

So, there I was, kneeling as patiently as I could by his side, waiting for the doorbell to ring. Finally, it rang. I felt you nudge me with your knee, requesting me to open it. I quickly moved to the door and open it. There were two men, friends of yours, I was assuming, privy to our arrangement.

"Hello, my name is Kat," I say softly. "May I take your coats and get you a drink?"

"Hello, Kat, I'm Phil," said the older of the two. He was middle to late fifties, slim and fit in a pair of jeans and button down shirt. His hair was white and had a small beard framing his face. He took his hand and placed it under my chin, lifting my head so my brown eyes looked into his steel grey ones.

"Pleased to meet you finally, little one," was all he said. With that he removed his hand and moved into the living room to greet Master.

As he moved past, the second gentleman, much younger and not nearly as quiet came to me.

"Hey. I'm Ed," he said. He was late thirties at best, military short hair style and muscles showing through his sleeves. Quickly he took my hands over my head and leaned me back into the door. I could feel my breath quicken as I wondered what he was going to do. "I hear you're a slut that wants to know what it feels like to be completely filled and used. Well, don't worry about that. By the time we leave, you will be begging us to come back again and again. You will be so used you wont be able to sit for a week."

He then dragged his hand down my arm, releasing my hands, and walked confidently into the living room, after Phil. I stood there for a moment getting my bearings back, when I heard Master call me,

"Kat, don't delay and get my friends drinks now. Otherwise I may have to spank you in front of them for your hesitation."

That got me moving, and I hurried back with three glasses of soda for all three men. I was nervous though, and filled one too much. I handed out first to Master, and then to Ed, but when I was handing the last to Phil, I looked into his eyes and spilled a bit before handing it to him.

"Damn it slut, I've taught you better than that," Master said disappointed. "First, lick up the soda you spilled, and then go get me your brush, now!"

"Yes, Sir." And with that I dropped to my knees and bent my head down to lick the soda on the floor. My ass was in the air, and I'm sure who ever was behind me got a good look up my skirt. I followed the trail of spilt soda, up the arm chair and realized there were a couple of drops that spilled onto Phil's jeans. I looked up at him and he slid down a bit and made his leg accessible to me. As I leaned in and licked his jeans where the spots were I felt his hand in my hair pulling my pony tail and guiding my mouth. Not only did I lick the soda, but he guided my head to his crotch and I licked along the zipper. I could feel his cock getting harder behind the jeans.

I was so intent on licking Phil's zipper that I didn't feel Master lift up my skirt, but as he took that hair brush, that he got himself, and whacked my ass with it, Phil held my head down onto his crotch even harder.

"One, thank you Sir" I mumbled loudly as I licked.

Whack.

"Ugh, two, thank you Sir," I groaned as I licked again.

Three, four, and five more whacks, each time I counted and then licked at Phil's hard cock still covered by his jeans.

"That's what you get for spilling, little one." Master said. "I hope it doesn't happen again." He nodded to Phil who let my hair go and I crawled back over to you and took my position kneeling next to you.

"You have done a nice job training the slut," replied Ed pleased. "How long did it take you?"

Master thought for a moment before replying, "Well it took a few months, but she picked things up fast. Please feel free to make a request; she is under strict orders to treat you like she treats me. She will deny you nothing and if she hesitates you have my blessing to punish her as you see fit."

Ed and Phil thought quietly for a moment or two, contemplating their next moves while enjoying their drinks. I looked hesitantly at Master, looking for direction and he just nodded at me, silently assuring me to wait.

Finally, Ed said in a strong controlling matter, "Slut crawl to me now and bring me your brush in your mouth."

I turned, looked at Master, who placed the brush in my mouth, and smiled, looking for a final reassurance. I turned on my knees and slowly crawled across the rug to Ed. When I got to him I sat up and placed the brush in his lap. After, I knelt next to Ed, as I would next to Master. I looked up at Ed and asked,

"Would it please you to use the brush on my ass, Sir Ed?"

"Indeed, I think it would. Come over my lap now, with your hands on the floor, ass high in the air. What ever you do, do not move your hands. Especially do not cover up or you will get more. Don't forget to count either. Do you understand slut?"

With a slight nod, I pushed up from my kneeling position and slid over Ed's lap. Firm strong legs held me up and jackknifed me over his lap. I had no choice but to keep my hands on the ground or otherwise I would fall over and hit my head. I got both hands situated and considered my situation. In this position my ass was totally in the air, my skirt easily sliding down to my waist showing off the slight redness from the previous swats from the brush.

I felt Ed's hand come up and stroke my ass, kneading each side until he almost pinched it. His hand dipped down to my pussy and traced the outside of the wet lips. One finger slipped in, probing, feeling the wetness already forming. A second finger joined the first where it pushed deep making my pussy quiver as it dragged across my g-spot.

"Oh, she is a nasty one, isn't she? This will be so much fun breaking her."

Without any further warning or chance to prepare, WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. Four hard stinging blows landed on my ass, two on each side. I sucked in my breath hard and groaned, feeling my body tense up at the attack.

"Oh, but you didn't count. That's ok," he said coyly. "We can start for real now. Count for me."

WHACK.

"One, Sir, thank you." I said through gritted teeth.

WHACK.

"Two," I groaned. "Thank you Sir."

WHACK, WHACK!

"Three, four, thank you Sir." I got out, starting to cry now.

I realized briefly that he is much different then Master. Master takes time between the whacks, letting the sting hit full force before the next one. Ed wasn't letting me catch my breath much less rub the pain or wait for the pain to subside.

WHACK!!! He had gotten me straight across both sides.

"OUCH," I couldn't help but shouting, "Five Sir, thank you."

"Not bad, slut. I'm impressed. Why don't you thank me now and suck my cock. It needs some attention."

With that, through my tears, I looked over at Master. He had a small smile on his face and I could tell he was happy I got through that. I slid off and knelt in between Ed's legs.

I unzipped his pants and slid them off. His cock was bulging through his underwear, trying to find its way out. I pulled the band down and over his cock. It wasn't huge, but an impressive seven inches with a good deal of thickness to it. I would certainly feel good in the right areas if Master allowed it.

"Take off your shirt while you suck my cock. I want to see those tits of yours as I fuck your face."

I unbuttoned my shirt and my tits spilled out, bouncing freely now without the restriction of the tight shirt. I leaned down and licked the outside of Ed's cock starting at the base and working to the top, swirling my tongue around the tip. I did this until his cock was standing tall and was looking for action.

"Suck my balls, slut, make them nice and wet," Ed said in between his moans.

I started to lick down further, licking his balls and sucking them into my mouth one by one, applying lighter and stronger pressure, depending on the moans I was hearing. I placed my hands on his thighs, and pulled them open more so I could get closer to his goods better. I just kept licking and sucking going back and forth between Ed's cock and his balls, keeping them as wet as possible.

"Fuck, she is hot. As hot as you said she would be," Ed told Master.

"I'm glad you are enjoying her. And I trust you; she is enjoying it as well. Phil, go see for yourself," Master said to Phil nodding his head, implying Phil should join in.

Phil moved off his chair and sat on the edge of the coffee table which was right behind me. From that position he had a great view of my backside and what I wasn't wearing under my skirt while kneeling on all fours. I could feel his hands stroking my ass cheeks and then the slide down my thighs. I felt pressure on the inside of my thighs so I spread my legs open wider. I felt fingers brushing along my pussy lips, teasing the juices out and then soon enough a finger slid into my pussy slowly feeling the tightness, the heat, the wetness.

"She's soaked already, you know that?" Phil said, lifting his finger to his mouth and tasting. "My, she is a sweet thing. I need some more of that." And with that he slipped down and placed himself behind me and I could feel his breath on my body. His hands and mouth traveled all over my ass licking and sucking and even biting at times. But when he started licking my pussy I started to forget where I was and just started to enjoy the feelings.

"Slut, don't you forget your task," said Ed, and he grabbed my hair, and forced my face onto his cock. This was no longer me giving him a blowjob. He was fucking my face and mouth getting in as deep as he could by pulling my mouth down on him. I took short breathes as I could and tried to relax my jaw as best as possible. I had my pussy being poked and sucked by Phil's fingers and tongue and my mouth being fucked by Ed's cock. I started moaning loudly letting myself give in to the feelings.

"God, I'm going to cum," Ed said gritting his teeth. "Will she swallow it or do I have to cum on her tits?"

"Where ever you desire," was all Master said.

With that, Ed, grabbed my hair and pulled me totally on his cock, forcing it way in the back of my mouth. I tried to relax the best I could, but I started to gag a little. That didn't stop Ed though, as he pressed hard and with a loud groan I could feel the cum hitting my throat and sliding down my throat. He came and came and came, filling my mouth as well.

At the same time, I could feel Phil's fingers ramming in and out of my pussy, his tongue licking the lips, a thumb on my clit rubbing it hard and fast. I started to realize my body was already rocking to his rhythm and I was getting closer to cumming myself.

I looked over at Master, cum on my lips from Ed, panting and begging to cum from Phil's attention. I see him look at me, shaking his head no.

"Hold it longer, slut. I want you to beg for it."

Phil increased his actions, sticking 4 fingers inside my pussy with the thumb still rubbing my clit. Then I felt it, I felt his tongue sliding across my ass around the hole. The action made me moan so loudly, Master looked as though I had come, but I didn't just yet. But it made me beg.

"Please, Sir Phil, please let me cum on your hand and tongue. Please, please, please. I so want you to, Ill do anything for you." I said, begging and practically crying with the need to release.

Lick, again on my ass. I moaned, shuddering. Another lick and I groaned, praying to God I didn't cum. With the third lick I heard the words I was longing to hear.

"Cum, you slut, cum on Phil's fingers like the nasty slut you are."

With that, I let go, and as I felt Phil's tongue all over my ass and poking into my ass, I felt myself go over the edge. My body started to shake as it pounded back onto Phil's fingers over and over again. I let out a cry as I started cumming over and over again, riding the waves of orgasm. When I came back to my senses, I could feel Phil remove his fingers and he placed them by my mouth. I took them into my mouth and licked them clean tasting myself. Ed then placed his cock near my mouth and I licked that clean as well.

The men moved away from me and I crawled back to Master and took my place kneeling by his side. He ran a hand through my hair, patting me and said, "Very good slut, you did a good job. You will be rewarded for that, in due time today."

I knelt on the floor, next to Master, while the gentlemen talked about current events and relaxed for a bit, while they finished their drinks. I had time to really observe the two friends of Master and think about how they treated me.

Ed was much more vocal and aggressive, asserting his rights and dominance over me. It was like he knew he was handsome and knew that he could take what ever was given him and some things that were not. Phil on the other hand, was much quieter. Older and more reserved, he struck a cord deeper within me, making me give in to my more basic needs. He could get what he wanted with a look, but I have a feeling that it is his name I'll be calling not Ed's name for release.

Deep in thought, I never heard the room go quiet. I never heard Master call my name. I looked up embarrassingly, realizing I was blushing profusely.

"I'm sorry Master, I was lost in thought." I replied meekly. "That certainly won't do, slut. What were you thinking about so intently that you couldn't pay simple attention to our needs?"

"Master, I was thinking about your friends, and how they made me feel." I said, quietly, hoping that was a good enough answer.

"And, how did we make you feel, little one?" Phil interjected, forcing the subject deeper.

"Basic, primal," I said gulping, "Like I was there for only one use, to serve you and your wishes, Sir. I was thinking how much I would enjoy being used by you, if Master permitted."

"Well, if Master, permits, I would like to show you just how much we want to use your body. That nasty, naughty body of yours should serve us just fine, if we have our way with it." With that, Phil turned and walked towards the bedroom area. Ed, followed quietly, but not before he reached towards me tweaking my nipples hard.

I looked at Master for permission and general direction as to his wishes. He turned to me and said quietly,

"Slut, I know you want this. No, I know you need this. You have my permission to go in that room and serve them like the slut I know you are. You have my permission to cum as long as they give you permission to cum. Must most of all, I want you to enjoy the feelings of being fucked and used fully. This will finally show me your place as a slut."

With that, he walked in the bedroom behind his friends. He took his place in a chair in the corner, so he could watch and observe the transformation of his slut to his nasty slut. I knelt there for a moment, gathering my thoughts, realizing that being a slut could be a very fulfilling thing. I slowly got up and walked towards the bedroom. I knew once I reached and entered the doorway there would be no turning back. I reached the doorway, took a deep breath and entered.

"I am here to do as you wish, Sirs. Please take Master's body and use it as your own."

The room was quiet and for a moment I got embarrassed and blushed and looked down. I thought I had done something wrong. I felt 3 pairs of eyes looking at me, observing me, memorizing every part of my body. Finally I hear Ed say,

"Get on the bed slut, on all fours, now."

Quickly I moved onto the bed. I placed my feet so they were hanging over the edge, my hands near a pillow in the middle. I felt the leather bands wrap around my feet and spread my legs as the bands were attached to the bed posts. Phil came up to the side of me holding a blind fold. He looked into my eyes until I had to break the stare. He took my face and lifted it back to him.

"This is to help you relax, but remember we are not here to hurt you, we are here to bring you to new levels. So let your self relax and go with the moment. There will be some pain, but remember with pain comes great pleasure." He said this as he was covering my eyes with the blindfold. I felt his hand caress my face, down to my chin and pull my hair back away from my face.

I felt this wave of fear come over me for a brief moment, but then I could feel Phil caressing my back and arms, relaxing me. I was lulled into this sense of calmness, as Phil's hands stroked my body, moving from my back to my chest, tracing my nipples, feeling them harden, pulling on them and tweaking them. It made me moan slightly and I tried to stay quiet, but Phil told me it was ok to be vocal. I could feel him continue to pull and tweak on my nipples when suddenly, I screamed out from the pain. Phil had placed a nipple clamp on my right nipple and the pain was unbelievable.

I tried to quiet down as I heard this whispering in my ear. "Shhh, slut, float with the pain, feel it, embrace the pain."

As I settled back down, I knew what to expect, so when I felt the other clamp placed on my left nipple I screamed but was able to calm down a bit faster. I rocked slightly as I let the pain subside and I felt Phil's hands once again stroking my back and arms, relaxing me.

"Tell me slut, are you a naughty slut," Asked Ed suddenly, breaking up the silence in the room.

"Yes Sir, I'm naughty," I replied quickly.

"Do you know what we do to naughty sluts?" he asked.

"You punish them Sir," I replied quietly.

"That's right slut, we punish them. I think we will start with the cat o nines, see how that reddens that slutty ass of yours. Don't move now, or trust me your punishment will be much longer and harder."

With that I heard the swish of the whip before I felt the sting of the first slap. Ed started out light but progressively got harder. He started on the top of my ass, but then worked his way down to the top of my thighs and then back up across the middle of my ass. I was continually moaning now, and my body was dancing around as I got whipped. But the Phil started to stroke my back again, giving me this calming effect in between hits. He would stroke my back and then on particularly hard slaps he would tweak my nipples, transferring the pain from my ass to my tits.

Then Phil started moving his hands down across my belly and down to my clit. As Ed continued to whip my ass, Phil started to stroke my clit and occasionally place a finger or two into my pussy. I started moaning loudly now, not from the pain but from the pleasure of the attention on my clit and pussy. Ed stepped up the whipping and Phil worked harder on my clit.

Baby_Kat
Baby_Kat
5 Followers
12