Master's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to cum for us you nasty slut," Ed said finally.

I heard Phil start to whisper in my ear, "That's right, take the pain, turn it into pleasure. Give yourself to the pain, and cum for us, long and hard and completely. Cum for us while we are whipping your ass and finger fucking you, like the slut that I know you are."

With that I started to cum, long and hard. I gave myself over to cumming and let the waves wash over me time and time again. I moaned out loud while my body shook and after when it was all done I collapsed on the bed. My breathing rapid and short, my body drained.

"God I need her now, right now, I can't wait any longer," I heard Ed say as I was coming out of that high. I felt his fingers, rake across my pussy, feeling the slickness and knowing I was ready for more. Without warning he slammed his cock into my pussy and as hard and fast as he could, Ed started fucking me hard.

As I had lifted back up I could feel someone slide in front of me. A hand on my head pushing it down until I could feel a cock I eagerly opened my mouth and started to suck. I could feel the double sensations, me sucking a cock and a cock in my pussy. Filled in both ends, being smooched in the middle, I felt like the naughty slut that I was being punished for. I sucked that cock for all it was worth. It was long and hard and warm, aching to cum, pulsing in my mouth.

The hands on the back of my head twisting my hair around and pressing my mouth deeper onto the cock I was sucking. Hands on my ass, squeezed the reddened flesh tight around the cock fucking my ass. The sounds of hips meeting hips and a mouth sucking on cock filled the room. The smell of sex permeated the air.

My mind emptied of all thoughts; I just let my body feel the sensations. I felt Ed get deeper and stronger and as he started to cum I felt myself going over the edge yet again. As I moaned deeply around the cock I was sucking I felt that start to cum as well and I sucked and swallowed all the cum I could, letting the rest dibble down my mouth and chin.

I collapsed once again, totally drained this time of every ounce of energy I had. I felt Ed who had slumped over me in exhaustion, pull out of my sloppy pussy and lay on the bed next to me. Phil's cock was pulled out of my mouth and I snuggled against his legs with my head on his thigh as he pulled off the blindfold.

I looked over at Master, realizing that he was still in the room. My heart fluttered in fear that he might be mad, but all I saw was a big smile come over his face. I slipped out of the binding on my feet, and slipped off the bed and walked over to Master. I slid onto his lap and kissed his face, his lips, and his neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck and settled in for a nap.

12