Master's Trophy

Story Info
Master displays His trophy.
1.9k words
4.11
29.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive had been wonderful. Master had picked me up an hour earlier from work. As we started down the road, he reached over and reclined my seat, so that I was laying flat next to him. He then stroked my face and rested his hand on my chest, feeling and playing with my nipple underneath my shirt's fabric. I felt the nipple harden from his wonderful touch and pulling.

I opened up my legs as he lifted up my skirt revealing my freshly shaven pussy. I felt him as he stroked it and then slid a finger into the slit. "My little whore is soaking wet already." He said as he started fingering my clit. My breathing became faster as the sensations he was causing in my clit were starting to erupt. "Master," I gasped, "May I please cum for you?"

Master told me, "Not yet." He then stopped fingering my clit and took his finger from my pussy and placed it next to my lips. I drew it into my mouth savoring the flavor of my wetness while I cleaned my juices off of his finger. He then again started fingering me until I was about to cum, then stopped, put his hand on the steering wheel, and then a few moments later started fingering my clit again until I was about to cum, then would stop and drive with both hands for what would seem like an eternity, and then would finger me again, driving me closer and closer to orgasm each time before he would stop.

"We're here." He said as he turned off onto a heavily wooded road. He stopped the car, and got out, telling me to stay put and not to move. I then heard him open the car door next to my head. He then stood next to my head and unzipped his pants. "Suck my cock, my little slut,"

I ran my tongue around the head and started to slowly draw it into my mouth. I grasped his magnificent cock with my hand as I started sucking slowly, savoring his wonderful cock. I looked up lustfully at Master while I did this. His cock felt so good in my mouth, so thick, so firm, I was thankful he was allowing me to do this.

While I was paying attention to his cock, Master started fingering me again, the sensation of his fingering my clit, and having his cock in my mouth really were turning me on, I felt myself getting wetter, more excited, wanting to cum. I moaned while I sucked. I sucked harder and stronger, feeling his length in my mouth while I ran my tongue around his wonderful shaft.

"Cum for me my sweet little whore, cum for your Master." As I heard this my body obeyed his command. An orgasm started deep within my pelvis and radiated out making me shudder and gasp while sucking his rod. He kept teasing my clit with his finger, encouraging the orgasm as it enveloped me. When the orgasm subsided he withdrew his cock from my mouth, and zipped up his pants.

He then helped me out of the car, and led me up the stairs of a quaint log cabin that over looked a lake. He led me around the side of the cabin onto a deck. He told he was going to go back to the car for a few things and that I was to stay there and enjoy the view of the lake while I finished preparing myself for serving him. As he turned his back and walked away I slowly removed my blouse, unbuttoning it slowly, and then feeling the silk as it slid down my arms onto the deck. I then removed my lacey white bra, and noticed how my nipples hardened as they were exposed to the fresh air. Hearing the car door open, then close I quickly slid the skirt down past my bare hips, and quickly knelt in position with my head down and hands on the deck to receive my Wonderful Master.

He walked up to me stroked, my hair and told me what a good submissive slut I was. He ran his hands down my back, lightly touching and scratching me, something that really sends my senses reeling. He asked if I had a chance to enjoy the view and I told him for a few moments.

"Not long enough my pretty slut", he said as he signaled me to stand. He stood behind me, and nudged me slowly to the railing on the deck. I placed my hands there as I felt his hands caressing and kneading my breasts, pulling roughly at my nipples. I moaned somewhat loudly. He kissed the back of my neck, and pressed my lower back making me lean forward slightly. He then placed his feet between my slightly kicking them to have me spread my feet apart. I heard him unzipping his pants, and then felt his massive cock as he quickly entered my pussy from the rear. He thrust hard and fast against me, holding my hips firmly I groaned and purred as I felt his cock penetrate my inner self so deeply, so fully. He would then pull himself out and then enter me harder and faster each time, me begging him to do it again and again harder. It felt so good. I felt him grasp my hips firmly and groan as his cum exploded deep inside of my cunt. He whispered into my ear how he enjoyed fucking me this way.

He said, "Now I'm going to tie up a trophy and then do some fishing. As he said this he reached into his bag and brought out some rope. He took my left arm and raised it to where the deck support met the roof overhang. He tied my wrist firmly there. He then raised my other wrist and tied it the same way. My ankles he tied to the deck railing with my legs spread far apart.

He then picked up his fishing rod started whistling and walked down to the dock. Leaving me tied spread eagle facing the lake, basking in his dominance and kindness in tying me up so I could enjoy the view in this manner.

I watched as my Master caught some fish, and released them. After a while I heard a motor's put-put sound and noticed a pontoon boat that had two men and a woman on board. They called out to my Master asking how good of a fisherman he was with that trophy he had tied up on the deck.

He invited them to see his trophy close up. I could hear some quiet talking and laughing between them as they docked their boat and greeted Master. As they reached the deck, Master came up behind me and untied my arms, but then held them behind my back. He then untied my feet and had me turn around and face the group.

He pressed my back making me push my breasts out more prominently. "Come, examine the trophy, and see how wonderful she is!"

Upon his invitation I had three sets of hands running all over my body, stroking it, feeling my softness, the firmness of my breasts and ass.

"May we play with her a bit?" They asked. "Only if you are gentle with her and do as I say", Master replied. Master made me kneel in front of them. "Relax my sweet slut and open your legs so they can have access to your sex."

A tall muscular man with blonde hair stood in front of me, stroking his cock. I licked my lips while I looked at it. I looked at Master, and he nodded. The man smiled at me and pressed it against my lips. I slowly drew it into my mouth, slowly savoring it. As I started licking and sucking his member. I heard Master tell another man to go ahead, and then felt a hand as it started stroking my pussy, then a finger penetrating my vagina, feeling it as it thrust back and forth in circular motions. I moaned. "Play with her breasts, she's as soft as silk" I heard him say and then a soft set of small hands started fondling my breasts, then I felt soft lips on my nipple starting to suck and nip my nipples. I felt my Master stroking my back, making his way down my back to my ass. I felt him rubbing against my rosebud, playing with it, preparing it.

All this stimulation and display had me heady with desire, feeling so sexually heightened and aroused. I sucked and swirled my tongue around the shaft of the cock I was sucking on. I moaned as the fingering in my pussy started stroking me harder and faster. The motions and sensations of the woman sucking and nipping my nipples sent my senses and mind reeling. I felt the cock in my mouth start to stiffen, knowing it was going to cum. I felt his hands on my head as he grunted asking Master permission to cum in my mouth. As soon as Master gave it, I felt the man's hands on my head and tasted his cum as it shot out of his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and started licking his cock clean.

Master asked him to move, and directed the dark haired tanned gentleman that had been fingering my pussy to lie down on the deck. Master positioned my pussy over his cock and had me slowly impale myself with it. I gasped and moaned, clenching my teeth trying not to cum. He then had the red headed lady stand in front of me. He directed me to eat her wet pussy. As she brought her pussy close to my mouth I started licking and probing with my tongue, finding her clit, I started teasing it with my tongue and sucking it intermittently. While this was going on I felt my Master as he continued playing with my ass, preparing it for his cock.

The lady I was pleasing with my mouth started moaning and thrashing as my mouth actions were starting her to cum and orgasm. Her juices flowed fast, as I tried my best to lick them up and continue to stimulate her clit with my tongue. I felt my pussy grasping and releasing the man's cock as I road him. I felt him as he played with my tits. I started to moan an groan bucking against him, feeling myself starting to cum, "Master" I gasped loudly, as I said this I felt him penetrate my ass. Feeling his cock filling my tight ass sent me over the edge, I heard him say, "Yes, cum, cum, for me," I rocked against him and the man I was riding, feeling his cock deep inside my pussy, that was wildly grasping and massaging his member while I started cumming. The lady I had been eating put her hands on my shoulders to steady me. Stroking my head, encouraging me to cum. I moaned and yelled as the orgasm over took my body, radiating from my ass, my pussy and nipples all at the same time, like shots of electricity flowing through my body in a million different directions.

I felt the man below me stiffen and then grasp my hips, feeling his cock as it erupted deep inside of me while my own orgasm subsided.

Master, oh, my Master's cock stroking and prodding deep inside of my ass, feeling him so deep. As his cock emptied itself inside of my ass, he leaned forward telling me what a good little slut I was for him while he showed me off. I felt so wonderful, so proud and honored being his trophy that he enjoys displaying.