Mastery

Story Info
A lawyer whips the opposition, then his lovely client.
4.2k words
4.29
25.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has the jury reached a verdict?"

Paula felt herself take a deep breath, and she reached for her attorney's hand on the table.

"We have, Your Honor. In the matter of Paula Johnson vs. Smith Industries, we find in favor of the plaintiff, Paula Johnson, and award damages in the amount of $7.5 million."

The air came rushing out of her in an exhilarated burst, and she felt like screaming at the top of her lungs, "I WON! " She remembered where, she was, however, and contained her enthusiasm. She turned instead to the man who made it all possible, her attorney.

"Mr. Phillipson, how can I ever, ever thank you for what you've done! You believed in me when no one else would, and now I've been proven right."

"Now, Paula, this isn't over yet. I'd almost bet that they're going to appeal. It may be months, even years, before you see any of that money."

"Oh, I don't care about the money. Those bastards were wrong to do what they did, they were wrong to fire me for it, and the jury just told them that! That's all I cared about."

"Good. Just keep that attitude. Still, it would be nice to see some of that money now, wouldn't it?"

"Oh my, yes. You know what my finances are like. But then, you know almost everything about me, don't you?

"I do know quite a bit, yes. We've been working on your case together for almost 2 years. You go on home and enjoy the moment. Let me talk to their attorney a bit, and I'll call you Monday."

She glanced up at him shyly. "I'd really like to do something to celebrate. Oh, please, won't you let me take you to dinner tonight?"

"Well...."

"Oh, please. It'll be my treat. It's the least I can do for all you've done for me."

"You know, you're right! We deserve to celebrate! How about I pick you up at your place around 8?"

"That sounds great!! See you then!"

He watched her leave the courtroom, watching the round globes of her ass sway beneath her dress as she walked. She had been a client for more than 2 years, and he often had trouble concentrating when he was around her. She was in her early thirties, and had a luscious, well-rounded figure. Some men might say she was heavy, but he was incredibly attracted to her. She had to have a 48DD chest, and he found it difficult not to stare. She must have caught him looking early on, because she proudly exposed her bosom in many of their meetings, wearing low-cut dresses or tight blouses with the top buttons undone. Her ass was just as nice, pleasantly full, and waiting to be grabbed, and maybe more. He idly wondered if she had more on her mind than dinner, but he had to be careful. He didn't want to make the first move, in case he was wrong about her interest. The state ethics board took a dim view of attorneys propositioning their clients. With a sigh he turned his mind back to his work, and went to talk to the opposition attorney.

-------------------------********************------------------------------

He drove up to her townhouse at five minutes til the appointed hour. He picked up the bouquet of roses he had brought for her, and walked up to the door. She answered his knock almost instantly, and invited him in. He thought his eyes would pop out of his head! She was wrapped in a kimono, and it was obvious from the glimpses he got that she wore nothing underneath. He noticed her hair was still damp, and assumed he had interrupted her preparations for the evening. He presented her with the flowers.

"Sorry I'm a little early."

"Oh, it's no problem at all," she said, sniffing the fragrant flowers.

She turned toward the interior of the house and he followed along behind, again enchanted by the view. She entered the kitchen, and pulled out a vase.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've started making dinner here. I thought if I were going to thank you, I ought to do it properly, with a home-cooked meal."

"You really don't have to do that."

"Oh, please, I want to. I'm really a very good cook. Oh, please, stay and let me make you dinner here."

"Paula, it really isn't necessary for you to do anything for me to thank me. I'm happy to have been able to help. And I've enjoyed working with you and getting to know you," he said as he smiled at her.

"I've enjoyed working with you, too," she said, blushing. "Can I get you something to drink? How about a glass of wine?"

"Wine would be fine."

He seated himself on a barstool at the kitchen counter where he could watch her as they talked. He offered several times to assist, but she insisted on doing everything herself. The knot in her kimono would work it's way loose, probably due to the incredible chest it was trying to contain, and he would get intriguing glimpses of the body he had dreamed about before she retightened the knot. The conversation was very pleasant, and they laughed like old friends. They sat and ate at the corner of the table, bumping knees occasionally, and continued to talk. She had lit candles on the table, and turned the lights down low. The food was wonderful, and the wine was a perfect compliment. They stacked the dishes in the sink to soak and took their wine glasses with them to the living room. She seated herself near him on the sofa, one leg curled beneath her, exposing a vast expanse of her thigh.

"You were so wonderful in court," she sighed.

"Thank you. But I'm just one of a number of good courtroom attorneys."

"Oh, no. You were more than good. I watched the way you handled witnesses. You cut right to the point, almost trapping them. I thought Vice-President Stevens was gonna have a stroke when you backed him into admitting he lied about why he fired me."

"That was pretty funny, I must admit. And very satisfying, too. I hated that bastard."

"You hated him. Think what I went through with him. It felt so good to watch you tear him down! That was payback for a lot of things. And, God, when I was on the stand and you were asking me questions, -- I couldn't help myself. I'd have told you anything you wanted to know. You were just so masterful!"

"Do you still feel that way?"

"What do you mean?"

"Will you still tell me anything I want to know?"

She started to blush, and fidget. "Well, . . . I guess so."

He rose from the sofa, keeping his eyes focused on hers, and walked behind the sofa so he could rest his hands on the back of it, treating it as he did his table in the courtroom.

"Then I'll remind you that you are still under oath, and there will be penalties for not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Do you understand that?"

"I, um . . . well, yes."

"Good. Now then, Ms. Johnson, why did you invite me here tonight?"

"Why, to make you dinner, . . . to thank you."

"Ms. Johnson, that isn't the whole truth, now is it?"

"But it is."

"That's a lie, and you know it, don't you. You had another motive in inviting me over tonight didn't you?"

Her face began to turn bright red, and she could no longer look into his face, his eyes. He knew....

"What's the whole truth, Ms. Johnson? Why did you invite me here tonight? Why did you decide to eat in instead of going out like you said at the courtroom?"

She couldn't answer, couldn't speak.

"You never intended to go out, did you? You knew when you asked me that you wanted to stay here, didn't you."

She gave a barely perceptible nod.

"Answer the question, Ms. Johnson!"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Louder, please."

"Yes."

"And is this robe, this kimono, something you would normally wear to entertain friends in your home, friends who were visiting your home for the first time?"

"No."

"Do you normally leave off undergarments when dressing to entertain friends in your home?"

She could feel the blush deepening in her face, spreading down her neck. She trembled slightly.

"No, sir. I don't."

"But you dressed this way for me, didn't you? You wanted me to notice, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir. I wanted you to notice me."

"Don't you think I'd noticed you before? Do you honestly think I didn't notice the times you flashed your breasts at me in those open-necked blouses and low-cut dresses? Do you think I'm blind?"

"I thought you looked, but you never did anything, never said anything. I couldn't tell if you were ignoring me, or didn't like the way I looked or what. Oh, please, Mr. Phillipson, don't be angry with me." And she began to cry.

He moved toward her and placed his hand gently on her shoulder and began to lightly rub her shoulder through the kimono.

"Ms. Johnson, I took every opportunity to eye your wonderful body, and I definitely am attracted to you, but I couldn't respond because you were my client. I was responsible for you. Do you understand that?"

"Sniff. . . I'm so glad you liked me. I thought I was too fat for you, or something."

"I think you're very, very attractive. But I'm not through with my questions yet."

She looked up into his face again, waiting.

"Tell me what you hoped for from tonight."

She could feel the blush return. "I was hoping you'd seduce me."

"Tell me what "seduce" means to you."

"I, . . . well, uhm, . . . I guess I wanted you to make love to me."

"You guess?"

"I know. I wanted you to make love to me."

"And how do you feel now?"

"I still want it. . . more than ever!"

"And what if I wanted something from you?"

"Like what?"

"Ah, ah, ah! You're a witness: your job is to answer questions, not ask them. What are you willing to do for me to make love to you?"

"Anything."

"Are you quite sure of that?? Anything at all?"

"Yes, sir. I'd do anything you asked me to do?"

"What if I decide to test that statement? Would you be willing to submit to my test, my examination?"

"Yes, sir."

Now, Ms. Johnson, I want you to know that once I start this test, you may stop it at any time, but as soon as you stop it, I will leave, and never see you again, except in a professional capacity. Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what!?"

"Oh, I mean, Yes, Sir. I'm sorry!"

"I will tell you that I am extremely attracted to you, and I have been since the moment I first met you." She felt her pussy cream at his words, and she knew her blush probably deepened. "However, physical attraction isn't enough for me. You called me masterful in the courtroom. I'm that way in the bedroom, too. Totally! I expect a woman do be totally obedient to me, totally submissive. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir. I'll try."

"Trying isn't enough. You'll either do it or you won't, but I won't allow you just to try. Do you want to be submissive to me?"

"Oh, yes, sir."

"Do you want to be my slave?"

"Yes, sir. Please, let me be your slave! Please!"

"If you disobey me, you should know that you'll be punished."

"Yes, sir. I want you to punish me if I don't please you."

"Be careful what you ask for. I'm not talking about a pretend spanking. If I spank you, I promise you'll feel it for days. And remember, if you ask me to stop, I'll leave. . . for good."

"Oh, sir. You make me feel like I've never felt before. That's why I set all this up."

"When I started questioning you tonight, you didn't tell me the whole truth, did you?"

"No, sir."

"In fact, you lied to me, just a little, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir. I did."

"Do you think you deserve to be punished for that?"

She looked down at her hands, twisting in her lap. She knew this was the moment of truth! If she said the wrong thing, he would leave and never come back, but did she really want to be spanked. She could feel her bottom tingle, and as she thought about it, the tingle spread to her pussy.

She rose from her seat and walked around to him. She knelt at his feet, and looked up into his face.

"Sir, I've been bad. I lied to you, and I deserve to be punished. Please, sir, I want you to spank me!"

He took her chin in his hand, and looked squarely into her eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Oh, yes, sir. Please, sir, please, spank me!"

He took her hands and pulled her to her feet, then led her into the light and stepped back.

"Show yourself to me."

God, how she wished she could control the blush that she knew must have been rushing through her face. She was so worried about him seeking her naked. She knew she wasn't a model. He obviously liked her big boobs, but would he like her fat tummy, and her fat butt, and the rest of her fat self. She was so afraid that he would laugh, or even leave, that she almost couldn't move, but another part of her took control and reminded her that she had promised to obey. She reached for the knot on the robe, and slowly untied it, letting the now-loose ends drop to her sides. She held the garment closed, then slowly allowed it to open, wider and wider. She shrugged it off her shoulders so that it would continue to drop, slowly, exposing more and more of her body to his inspection. She could feel her pussy getting wet, dripping down her thighs, but she couldn't stop. She paused with the robe just above her nipples, then, taking a deep breath, let it fall to the floor. She watched his face, and saw his eyes widen. There was no sign of laughter or revulsion, and she let out the breath she had been holding. She glanced down his body and saw a rather sizable tent in his slacks, and she finally believed the words he had been saying: "I really do turn him on." She stood there, nervously, while he looked her up and down.

"Put your hands behind your head, elbows out." She rushed to comply with his instructions. He moved closer, and she sucked in her breath. . . would he touch her, would he hit her, what was he going to do? But he just continued to look. He walked around her, slowly, feasting his eyes on her magnificent body. The ass he had watched many times was now naked before him, and it was just as he had imagined; round and full and pale white. He continued his walk, raising his gaze to her breasts. Having her arms behind her head made them stand out full. They sagged a bit, as was to be expected, but he found that to make her more attractive. Her nipples were hard, he hoped out of arousal rather than the chill. He raised his hand to her cheek and stroked it lightly. She whimpered at the contact, and pressed her lips to his hand. He slid the hand behind her head, stepped forward, and crushed his lips to hers. She felt his tongue probing at her lips, and she opened them to accept his tongue into her mouth. She met it there with her tongue, and the two tongues intertwined as if in dance. Her body sagged against his, and she moaned into his mouth. As quickly as it began, he broke the kiss, grabbed her arm and yanked her over to the sofa she had been sitting on not long ago. He bent her over the back so that her hands rested on the seat, her feet on tiptoes, barely touching the floor. She lowered her face into the cushion and waited.

And he watched. He saw the tensing of her buttocks, and knew she couldn't hold the tension for long. One hand rested in the center of her back and the other was poised, waiting. He saw the muscles relax, and delivered the first blow: SMACK! to her right cheek, then quickly, SMACK! again to the left. She cried out in surprise and pain. He could see glowing pink handprints on the pale white of her ass, and his cock twitched at the sight. He waited again, then, when she at last relaxed, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! He struck quickly, again, and again. She was feeling it, squirming despite her best intentions to take her punishment, crying as the heat spread within her ass. But at the same time, she felt another heat swelling, this one in her pussy, and the growing heat there was also making her squirm.

He stopped after a dozen hard spanks. She continued to cry, and he saw her ass relax, then instantly tense up as if fearing another blow, then relax again. She felt him touch her reddened ass, and she gasped as it brought new tingles to the soreness of her ass. But the touch was wet and cooling, and she gasped again when she realized it was his tongue. He was licking and kissing her ass! His hands were on her thighs, and he brought one hand to the inside of her legs and started to run it higher and higher up her leg. Oh, surely he could feel the wetness that was dripping from her cunt! He began an the top of her ass, licking his way down her fiery cheeks, soothing first one cheek, then the other, while his hand worked it's way slowly up, and up. His kisses reached the bottom of her ass, and he began to run his tongue between her cheeks, while his hand began to brush lightly against the juncture of her legs. Her squirms now were not of pain, but of longing and passion. She spread her legs as best she could, given her awkward position, and was rewarded by a renewed probing of his tongue into her ass. She could feel his fingers lightly caressing her lower lips, gently enticing them to open and reveal the wetness within. His tongue continued its probing, licking lower and lower, suddenly swooping down to lick up the moisture that was building there. She moaned her passion into the seat cushions, and his tongue swooped in again. His fingers now found her clit, which was expanding from its sheath, and he tickled it as he continued to lick at her pussy. She was so hot, so ready! She knew she would be exploding soon!

Then he pulled away!?! He stood up from his kneeling position on the floor, grabbed her arms and pulled her off of the sofa and spun her around. Again, she felt his lips crush onto hers, and she could taste herself in his kiss. Her hands went to touch him, but he grabbed them and pulled them behind her back, and she was once again helpless in his embrace. When he finished this kiss, he again pulled away and left her standing alone, with her arms behind her back. She watched as his hands went to his tie and pulled it from his neck. Oh, she wanted to see him! He began to slowly open his shirt, and he pulled it off his arms and from his pants and threw it to the floor. Then his t-shirt followed, and she saw the hair on his chest. He wasn't particularly muscular, but she had felt the strength in his arms, and she knew it was sufficient to conquer her. He slipped the shoes from his feet, and pulled off his socks, then stood evenly with his hands on his belt. He opened it, watching her eyes, seeing them following his every move. He removed the belt, adding it to the scattered pile on the floor, then reached for the catch on his pants. He opened it, then stopped. He walked toward her, took her by the arm and walked her to the front of the sofa.

"Close your eyes," he ordered, and he saw the puzzlement before they closed. "No peeking now!"

And he finished removing his pants and shorts. He positioned her in front of him, then sat on the sofa and had her kneel in front of him. His eyes were on hers as he told her to open her eyes. She looked into his eyes, then glanced down. Her gaze remained on the beautiful sight before her! His cock stuck up, long and thick, and proud. She started to move her arms, but he smacker her lightly near the elbow, and she froze, leaving her hands behind her. She licked her lips, then looked into his eyes. He was smiling, and his eyes twinkled in echo. She could see the lust in his face, too.

"Please, sir, may I touch it?"

"No, but you may suck it."

She bent down, and stared at the hard, red shaft before her. There was a glistening of moisture on the head, and she stretched out her tongue to lick it off. She let out a moan: this was making her soooo hot! She licked all around the head, replacing his juices with her saliva. He closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. She continued to lick, taking more and more of the head into her mouth. She closed her lips around his cock, keeping the head in her mouth and continuing to tongue it as she sucked. He groaned again, even louder, and his hand went to her head and began to stroke her hair. She began a rhythm, sucking in then pulling back until the head was barely in her mouth, driving him crazy with her tongue, then sucking him back in. She was so hot, so ready, and she sensed it in him, too.

12