Mastery

Story Info
His slave has to be taught her new role.
1.7k words
4.47
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
384 Followers

He sat in the chair by the window, listening to her move in the bath. He knew she was undressing, following the instructions he'd provided. This wasn't their first encounter...he'd been meeting her on business trips for a couple months. But tonight was going to start a new game, a change in their relationship. He heard her footsteps and stood intent on starting from a position of power.

She crossed the hotel room slowly as she left the bath, a slight swing in her hips. She was completely naked and proud of the heat she saw in his eyes before she knelt at his feet. He was older than she was and it made her feel wicked to play sexual games with him. When he'd started talking about master and slave, she'd felt the heat straight to her core. He'd e-mailed her instructions and she'd been aroused ever since. Just driving to the hotel tonight, she'd been wet with anticipation.

She lifted her arms, pressing her wrists together and tilting her hands toward him in supplication. Maybe he'd bind her wrists...? The thought had her quivering and she could feel the wetness on her thighs. "I am at your service, master," she purred. She kept her eyes downcast, but peeking through her lashes, she savored the bulge in his slacks, anticipating the sexual favors he would request. This was still a new relationship, but she'd discovered that the games he wanted to play were very addictive.

"Have you been good, my slave?" he growled, "Do you deserve a reward or do you need punishment?" Although she kept her eyes downcast, he saw the shudder of excitement go through her. He smiled slowly, enjoying the power he held.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure," she answered softly, not looking up.

He knew her now, knew she was avoiding his question and the reasons she would. His excitement grew as he imagined what she'd been doing while they'd been apart. "Not an answer, my pet," he chuckled.

"I have been bad, master," she murmured. Her hands, still held up before him, trembled. He thought of those small hands stroking his hard shaft and felt his cock pulse. Ideas were passing through his head.

"Look at me, slave," he ordered. Her head slowly lifted, her eyes rising to his and he saw the lust in them. She was enjoying this and that made his own body heat even more. She was so eager to please him, to learn what he liked...and to be punished by him. "Tell me what you did."

"I pleasured myself, master, while you were away," she whispered, slowly licking her lips. Her eyes were wide, hungry. He felt the thrill of anticipation.

"I want to you to show me," he demanded. He could picture it already, her small hands stroking her own naked flesh, teasing her clit, stroking her pussy. He knew she had toys to play with...and he knew she masturbated against his express orders to tease him. To see if he would punish her. To enjoy how he chose to punish her. The thought of her masturbating for him made him even hotter.

She slowly rose to her feet, her eyes on his face. Then she stepped back until the back of her legs hit the edge of the mattress and slid up onto the bed, facing him, spreading her legs to expose her pussy lips. She lifted her feet to the bed to give him the clearest view and then gave him a wicked smile. As he watched, she stroked her folds, teasing herself, licking her lips as she watched his eyes darken in lust. She lifted her hand slowly, licking her own juices from her fingertips as she watched him with a wicked smile, then she began to stroke again.

"Tell me." His voice was hoarse, his body nearly vibrating with need. "Tell me what you feel."

"I'm soft, hot...wet," she murmured, her fingers busy. She closed her eyes briefly, biting her lip, and he felt his cock twitch. "I love the way it feels to stroke my clit." Her movements grew quicker and he could hear her breath catch. His mouth watered as he thought about licking her, tasting that sweetness. Later, he would allow himself the pleasure of eating her pussy, but first, she needed to be punished. The best punishment was to keep her close to the edge, but not let her cum.

"Push your finger into your cunt, slave," he growled, "Fuck yourself. Let me see you fuck that pussy." He watched her hand slide lower, her finger bend and disappear and his mouth went dry. She thrust her finger again, making a soft sound of pleasure. He could see her skin was flushed and he knew she was getting close. He undid his belt, wanting to do more than just watch.

"Ohhh...," she moaned. She squirmed a little, rubbing her finger in and out of her pussy, her juices glistening in the low light. Her hips rocked against her hand as she bit her bottom lip. He remembered the feel of her hands on him, her pussy wrapped around his cock as he fucked her. He wanted to be inside her, to feel those inner muscles ripple around his shaft. He was afraid he'd cum where he stood if he didn't stop her now. He pulled his belt from the loops of his slacks. Time for the next part of her punishment.

"Enough," he snapped, "Get on your hands and knees, slave." She simply stared at him a moment, her eyes dazed and aroused. He ran the belt through his hands and snapped the leather together sharply. The sound echoed in the room and she flinched, her eyes clearing and lifting to his.

"Yes, master," she managed, a bit breathless. The sound teased his desire. She was so ripe and he hungered to fuck her, but there was punishment to be delivered first. She turned over, crawling onto the mattress on her hands and knees, her bare ass tilted up. She lowered her head to the bedding, her bare back stretched out before him.

"You have been bad, slave," he growled. He stroked the leather belt across her ass cheeks. He watched her muscles tighten and her ass shift restlessly.

"Yes, master," she whispered and he heard her arousal. It only increased his own.

"My pleasure is your pleasure," he murmured, stroking one hand down her back. "Your pleasure is at my whim, slave." He paused. "Say it." His words were punctuated with a sharp slap on her ass. His hand left a bright pink mark on her pale skin.

He heard the little sound she made and smiled. "My pleasure is at your whim, master." She whispered it, but the sound carried in the tense room.

He gave her other ass cheek a slap with his hand. "Say it again."

Her voice was breathless, "My pleasure is at your whim, master."

He stepped back, cracking the belt like a whip, seeing the shudder go through her. It was such a temptation...they both enjoyed spanking but he was careful not to take it too far. They'd only been together a couple times and he wanted so much more than to just punish her. He undid his slacks, biting back the groan as his cock surged free.

"I want you to beg for your pleasure, my slave," he murmured, giving her ass a light stroke and then a sharp slap. She gasped, shuddering and he could see her pussy was even wetter now, creamy with cum. He pulled off his shirt, watching her hungrily.

"Please, master," she whimpered. One of his hands pumped his cock, making it swell even more, as his other hand gave her other cheek another slap. She whimpered again, her skin red, her swollen pussy tempting.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered. Stepping out of his slacks, he stepped closer to the bed.

"Please, master, fuck me, master," she moaned. He saw her hands clench and unclench on the covers and knew she wanted this as badly as he did.

"How do you want it?" he asked, stepping close enough to slide his thick length against the crack of her ass. She shuddered and, this close, he could smell her arousal...sweet and musky. It only increased his hunger.

"Hard, master, fuck me hard," she pleaded, bracing herself, her pussy quivering.

"Yes, pet," he murmured, fitting his broad head against her hole. She tensed, shivering and trembling.

"Please, master," she whimpered, "I need your cock."

His hands slid over her ass and around her hips. He slowly pushed his cock forward; penetrating as slowly as he could stand...her hot, tight pussy enveloped him inch by inch. Her moans grew as he burrowed his long rigid shaft deeper, until he filled her completely. His jaw clenched as her inner muscles rippled around him.

"Oh...thank you, master," she moaned, shuddering.

He drew back, then thrust again, starting a hard driving rhythm, pounding her cunt again and again. She cried out, thrusting her ass back to meet each stroke, and he groaned with pleasure. This was what he wanted her for...she was so eager to take his cock. His fingers dug in to her hips as he increased his thrusting, grunting with the sharp sting of her ass slapping his groin, his head smacking her core.

"Oh, master, fuck me harder," she whimpered.

He was so close but he wanted to hear her cum, to feel her cream spurt around him. One of his hands reached around, seeking, stroking her clit. She gave a soft cry and he groaned.

"I want you to cum, slave," he grunted, stroking faster.

"Oooh, oooh," she gasped, bucking, her pussy rippling. He tilted his hips to ram his penis up into her and she cried out, cumming hard, her juices spilling over his hot shaft as she sobbed his name. He pulled out quickly.

"On your knees before your master, slave," he growled, clenching his jaw as he tried to hold back one more moment.

Dazed, shuddering, she slipped and slid off the mattress, kneeling before him, her face turned up to him. Her dark eyes were half closed with pleasure. He groaned as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft and pumped once. With a groan, he came hard, his seed spurting, spraying over her face. He groaned again as he milked his orgasm, marking her with his cum.

His hand gently stroked her hair as she licked her lips, tasting him. Her dark eyes sparkled as she lifted them to his face. "Very good, my slave," he murmured, "I enjoyed that."

"Your pleasure is my pleasure, my master," she smiled.

emma579
emma579
384 Followers