Mastery Ch. 01

Story Info
What makes a man a Master?
1.1k words
4.04
20.8k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

He walked in with the air of one whom belonged. And he barely gave her a glance where she knelt upon the floor. Instead he walked to the bar and poured himself a brandy which he sipped slowly as he stared at her.

She was naked as she was supposed to be. Her long red curls fell so sweetly about her face, which she was keeping low to the floor. Her hands were behind her back, her knees tucked up to her chest. Her skin glowed like polished ivory. It had a slight pink cast to it underneath that first layer. Her eyes were a clear green, the color of grass. And she had no hair on her sex.

He finished his drink and took out the cuffs. She did not move as he cuffed her wrists behind her back. Then he affixed the shackles to her feet. A short chain then was weaved from the cuffs to the shackles, attaching them. When this was done, he helped her up and over until her body formed a perfect bow, her hair falling behind her to the floor.

When she was in position, he reached down and iced her perfect nipples until they stood up high, pointing to him with a whisper of want. She was a delicious creature and had been his for quite some time. He enjoyed her immensely and today he was going to make sure she realized how much he valued her. And now that her nipples were hard and aching, he placed the clamps upon them. The ones she enjoyed so much. The ones that made her whimper so prettily.

It made him smile every time when she did that. Such a lovely pet she was, always wanting more. And as he tightened the clamps he asked her again, as he always did, "More, slave?"

And as usual she whispered huskily "yes, Master, please."

So he tightened the clamps a bit more until he heard her gasp. Then he moved on to his next gift for her, lifting up the flogger in his right hand and trailing the tails up over her wet sex, making her whole body literally shiver for him. She arched her back in her bow, even though the position could not be that comfortable, because she ached to feel that leather as he slowly drew it across her skin. He asked of her, "More, slave?"

She whispered back, "Yes, please, Master."

He lifted his arm then and brought the tail of the flogger down swiftly upon the heated curves of her sex. She gasped once and was silent as the strings of leather bit into her skin, bringing welts almost instantly due to the strength of his arm. And yet, when he took away the tails, her sex glistened with need. It was obvious to both his eyes and his nose that she was in heat. He did not ask again, there was no need. He instead brought up his arm and slapped her cunt with the tail of the flogger four more times. She screamed out in pain and pleasure as the last blow fell. Her juices covered the tails.

He did not ask her now if she wanted more. He knew she did but he had other plans for her. He set aside the flogger and instructed her to turn over completely. Her back arched towards him now instead of away. Her ass pressed high. He helped her position her shackled hands between her thighs as they were still affixed to her ankles.

He guided her to place her head low, nearly against the floor, as she pulled her knees tight into her body.

Then he retrieved the flogger and without saying a word, brought the tails down hard against her naked back, so soft and pliable. Five times the tails struck the flesh, the last time the blow so fierce as to cut the skin and draw blood. She hissed but otherwise was silent. He paused a moment to regain his breath and look over the marks he had left on her flesh. Then his voice split the silence as he asked, "More, slave?"

"Please, Master," she purred for she was a pain slut and he was aware of this. He could rip the skin from her bones before she would ask him to stop. So it was up to him to decide when she truly had had enough. There were drops of blood welling at the last of the blows. He knew she could take more. She wanted more. And so he brought up the flogger and again rained upon her back five hard blows, the last two again causing strips of blood droplets to come to the surface of her back.

As the last blow fell, she screamed out. Her body shook from the pain and the pleasure and this pleased him. He put down the flogger and told her, "That is enough for today."

But he was not finished with her and this she knew. He knelt behind her, where her thighs were parted, where he could view her hot sex. "Do you wish to cum?" he asked, seeing her desire before his eyes.

She whispered her reply, softly, "yes Master, please…if you will allow it."

In response, he placed his right hand over her sex, letting his thumb press against her clit while his fingers toyed at the heated entrance. He pressed two fingers inside and moved them slowly in and out of her as he whispered back to her, "yes, cum girl."

Before his words could fade away, her body began to tremble and her need began to release. She had been on the edge, as he knew, so she came upon his command. She was a well-trained bitch after all. Shivers of heat seemed to burst from her sex to cover his fingers. Wetness like a flowing river drenched him, hot like a sauna as it engulfed him. She seemed to shake and quiver, trembling there on her knees, as she allowed herself the pleasure of total release. Her breath came hard, fast, her pulse quick, her heart rate quicker as she came, coating his fingers quickly.

As quickly as it started, it was over. And he rose, unhooking her shackles and cuffs, dropping them on the floor. He ordered her to kneel up as he pressed his cum coated fingers to her lips and watched her suck them clean like the obedient pet she was.

And when they were cleaned to his satisfaction, he pulled them from her greedy mouth as he spoke, "Master is pleased. Clean the toys for next time, pet."

His heels were loud as he crossed the wooden floor. Then he opened the door and he was gone.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers