Mastery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand grab her hair and pull her head off his cock. It came out of her mouth with a pop, and she looked at him quizzically. His hands moved to her breasts and used them to pull her forward until her breasts surrounded his cock. He slowly began to squeeze her breasts around his cock, using them to massage his cock. His thumbs tweaked her nipples, sending shudders through her breasts and down her body to her clit. He released his grip, and said, "You do it." She cupped her breasts and cuddled them around his cock. By tilting her head down, she was able to lick his cock head as it peeked from the billowy cushions which surrounded it. His moans told her he liked that technique. She began to squeeze more, fucking him faster and faster with her tits, licking him when she could. She could taste his juices as they flowed from his cock, joining her saliva and their sweat in a concoction of sex that was driving her closer and closer to the edge. Just when she though he would erupt in her mouth, he stopped her, and lay back panting, fighting for control.

"Up," he said, and she rose willingly. He pulled her to a straddling position over him, and pointed his hard cock into the hot, moist valley between her legs. Then he pulled her down while arching himself up, and his cock sank deeply into her, bringing passionate moans from both. He helped her establish the rhythm he wanted, then turned his hands and mouth toward the breasts bouncing in front of him. He captured both in his hands, pinching the nipple of one while guiding the other nipple toward his waiting mouth. She felt like sparks were flying as his tongue flicked her nipple, and fireworks went off as he sucked the nipple into his mouth, giving it the same treatment she had given his cock moments before. He switched to the other nipple, teasing it lightly to vary the treatment, while she continued to ride his cock, bucking furiously on him, racing toward release. Prodded on not by whip or spurs, but by lashes from his tongue on her breasts, she bucked desperately on his cock. He grabbed her hips, pulling her down even harder, thrusting himself up even higher into her, and suddenly it was more than either of them could take. His cock swelled and burst within her, pumping spurt after spurt into her waiting depths. At the same time, her own orgasmic spasms started, and she collapsed against him, holding him, and taking additional pleasure in his arms wrapping themselves around her as her pussy clutched at his cock.

They stayed in that position, touching and stroking each other, enjoying the sense of belonging and closeness each had with the other. He pulled her head back and kissed her, deeply, longingly, lovingly, then pulled away.

"I'd say you successfully passed my first test. Ready for more?"

She snuggled back into his chest, and whispered, "Yes, sir. Whatever you say."

12