Mastress

Story Info
Marie's early live leads to the Sisterhood.
4.6k words
4.55
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply. I hope the history of Mastress allows the reader to better understand the story "A Visit to the North" by MadQuill

Mastress by MadQuill

'Mastress' wasn't born but rather I evolved as my character was enhanced by Life experiences and consequences. I came to enjoy the love of women, all women, and then I learned to help create special women. The way this happened was somewhat serendipic but also studied for I was affected strongly in my youth by many women. The special ones were actually responsible for my pronounced sexuality.

*****

I was born in the southwest province of Bordeaux nearly fifty years ago. As a young girl I did not know of my mother's life until I had reached my fifteenth year. My Aunt Suzanne had raised me from infancy together with her close friend Sarah and they were my parents, or so I thought. Aunt Suzanne's younger sister Marcela was actually my mother. She was fourteen years Suzanne's junior and had found little luck in her young life when it was taken in a bus accident in the village of St. Emilion. I survived this calamity barely for I was born in the emergency room after my mother perished of her injuries.

Suzanne withheld this information as I grew and raised me as her daughter. She told me nothing of my father other than, "He's a no good who I hope has left the earth!"

There were only faded photographs of my grandparents and later I learned several included my mother. I was told only Aunt Suzanne's sister name, Marcela, which means 'warlike', as depicted in Cervantes' novel Don Quixote. Her parents had a relative in the Basque hillside, south of Bayonne whom she was named for. Suzanne was required to helped care for her wild younger sister as her mother was sickly as she reached her fifties.

The war arrived in Bordeaux in September of 1940 and many things changed. Suzanne was nearly ready to leave the house and move to Bilbao as Marcela had reached her maturity but her plan wasn't possible after the Vichy government was established and the family needed her at home. As the U-boats were moved into the town harbor life changed.

The death of their mother in late 1940 caused Suzanne to remain in Bordeaux. An infection had spread to several neighbors as the war moved into its first winter and she was one of the three that succumbed. My family was held together by my Maman. She tried to manage the curious eighteen year old Marcela as well.

During the years after the war Suzanne had forgotten of the diary she had prepared during those years when she ran the household and cared for my mother after the Germans took control.

- - 'My sister Marcela was one of a few girls with precocious puberty. She was as tall at the age of eleven as the girls five and six years older and her breasts and hips were full by the time she was thirteen. This was what attracted the attention of all of the village boys and eventually the German captain.'

- - - -

When I celebrated my fifteenth birthday in 1979 I realized I had a special family with Sarah and my Maman but my grand-pere had passed and hence ours was a house of women. The next evening Sarah whom I still considered my Maman told me of the death of her sister Marcela though she did not explain how my mother had died. I could have been upset yet I didn't feel deceived by this revelation. Now I understood how my mother had passed and no longer saw Aunt Suzanne as my mother though I still called her Maman.

The lives of Suzanne and Sarah were unusual because neither seemed to have an occupation that required them to leave the house each day. We seemed to live comfortably and I wanted for nothing as a child. The house was beautiful but modest and made of stone in a neighborhood due west of the main Centre of Bordeaux. There was an outbuilding with a small flat that they let to women. These tenants never seemed to stay longer than four of five months so the house was always filled with new people and things. I learned to speak Spanish and English from these guests. My Aunts prepared the meals, sometimes with the other women helping, and they spent a good deal of time with these tenants. Our Sunday's were treated as holidays and the tenants weren't invited to meals.

When I was very young I was allowed to roam more like a wild little boy rather than a girl wearing dresses and a pinafore. Looking back I would have been described as a 'tomboy' but I needed few friends and found ways to keep myself busy. I had lizards and insects as pets rather than a little dog. Running about meant I wasn't aware of the details of the house nor the tenants.

The nineteen eighties were good to Bordeaux as the influence of the vines spread across the world. The activities of my parents never seemed to wane and the flat was never empty for more than two days. I attended a nearby convent school for girls which in my late teens meant I was away until early evening each day.

I recall an event just after my seventeenth birthday when I ran across the courtyard to fetch Maman and pushed open the door to the flat to find her on her knees with Cloe, one of the tenants in 1979. The woman named Cloe was turned away but my Maman's head was near to her crotch with the woman's skirt lifted high. This moment was short since I darted away leaving the door wide open, Maman running to close it.

"Marie! Leave now!" was all I heard.

The cutting and vegetable gardens were now a part of my chores during the summers when the nun's didn't have a need for our assistance. Therefore I helped more around the house and did the weeding and watering of the garden. Though the cutting and flower selection was my Aunt Sarah's role for she sold them at the market.

Just after my maturity I was told to place the fresh-cut flowers in the flat while the summer tenant named Stella was out. Stella was a very beautiful woman who'd come from the region near Oxford England. I believe she was a professor at that institution. As I entered the small kitchen and did as directed I saw the bedroom door was slightly ajar and stepped to pushed it open. I was alone in the flat and saw that the bed was covered with Sofia's lingerie. I'd seen similar garments for many years but these were especially fine and beautiful. I picked up the lace suspender as I reviewed the collection of brasseries and pants as well as the hose. I was intriguing by these luxurious undergarments and I noticed my body was excited.

As I continued to investigate the room and Stella's other things I was intrigued with several objects that I now know changed my life. Hearing a sound I turned and saw my Maman coming, "What has kept you? Come away from the flat this moment," though she could not seen me as of yet.

I exited the small house, "You were sent for a two minute errand Marie. What were you doing for nearly twenty minutes?"

I paused and looked downward and she knew, "You are not to bother our guests!" She turned and walked back to me but then turned back and stepped inside. Through the open doorway I saw her look into the bedroom. She saw the toys I'd left on the edge of the bed. The large smooth shape was the first dildo I'd ever held.

I wasn't allowed to help with any tenants for nearly a month after that episode.

Maman decided that as my eighteenth birthday had passed I needed to know my family's history. Her and Sarah sat and explained that my genetic mother had a terrible childhood. On this evening she also elected to share her and Aunt Sarah's sexual relationship.

"Marie, you are old enough to understand things and you must know of my sister's life."

She detailed the bus crash and my early years then reached to Sarah and holding her hands said, "We are lovers Marie. I had hoped to make you aware of how and why but that can wait."

From then onward I called her simply Suzanne and her lover Sarah. I also began to notice the sound of their lovemaking. At least three nights each week I would be awaken by the subtle noise of their bed moving and creaking. This surprised me since I was now aware of how women loved one another.

The four remaining months of my Lycee studies with the nuns were filled with acting and dance programs as I considered my future plans. The time I spend around the house was lessened by these activities and therefore my Aunt's hired a university student to help them with the care of the flat and the tenants.

Muriel was eighteen months older than me and she came to assist about three days a week. During the last half of the Lycee schooling we became close and I was allowed to visit the downtown so long as Muriel was my chaperone.

One evening as we walked into town she said, "We can meet one of my boyfriends near the Opera. He'll buy us some wine and cigarettes. But just watch his hands. He's like most young men. Lead about by their penis. He's got a nice cock but I won't let him inside my womb. I just like to tease him."

She stopped me as we walked along the Boulevard, "You are very beautiful Marie. I like girls, I mean, I like you more than those boys." She held my hand and moved to kiss me.

I pausing her kiss, "Let's move under the Arcade. I don't want to be so public with you Muriel."

"By why? We can do as we wish. It's just a kiss Marie."

Later when her friend was getting a second bottle of wine she moved close and slipped her hand into my panty. "I want to kiss you again Marie. Can we leave soon?"

She returned home with me as was agreed by my Aunts. We slipped into my bed and made love to each other. In the morning before my Aunts were awake she licked my pussy again and I had a wonderful orgasm. I licked her face clean.

"Can you stay again tonight?" I asked as we lay quietly.

She hugged me, "No, I have to be at the school to help the dance instructor, then I'll be back here to assist with the housework. You know I think you Aunts are lovers."

I told her I knew this. "The other women who stay I believe are also lesbians Muriel."

She laughed at this, "I guess in some way they are you young pussy licker. Meow."

We spent quite a few nights together during that spring.

Early in June I awoke after midnight. I heard soft voices and decided to see what was happening upstairs. I moved quietly to the door of Suzanne's bedroom and waited. A few minutes passed and then I saw Sarah rise and remove her nightdress in the moonlight. I could clearly see that her chest was quite flat yet I had felt her bosom since I was a child; her breasts conceal by the various dresses and wraps. I knew I had felt her breasts. Now only her very long hair falling about her body concealed her lovely but smooth body. She turned moving to the side of the bed near me and I saw with the moonlight that Sarah had a penis and it was stiff.

She climbed to the bed as I heard Suzanne say quietly, "Fuck me Sarah. Stick your stiff cock into my ass!"

Their lovemaking noise allowed me to slip quietly away to consider what I'd seen and heard. One of my parents was a male, and after this my world would never be the same. I had many questions but I couldn't think of why or how to raise them with my Aunts. I began to study Sarah and noticed that she didn't have a prominent thyroid cartilage nor large hands. Her body, other than her lack of breasts was quite feminine and her voice clearly female.

It isn't that I was secretive or probing but one day I found the diary Aunt Suzanne had written in an old chest in the attic when I was sent to clean the space. It was wrapped in a lovely pale silk scarf together with a few faded pictures of my mother and a lock of her hair.

I hid the small book in my bedroom and would read the entries late after the house was quiet.

Aunt Suzanne's hand was very fine and easy to read in the dim light. There were about a hundred entries spanning from 1940 to 1947, but most were written during the war. Suzanne stopped writing when my mother Marcela was about twenty-five. Though the tale was tragic it was my history and I needed to fully memorize every page.

From the diary I learned that the locally stationed troops garrison near the house manipulated Marcela's youth and beauty. One of the Captain's of the battalion found her at the market square and used her sexually for the following four years. This monster introduced his new young concubine to several others and her appetite for sexual adventure was determined. My mother Marcela must have shared her exploits with my Aunt Suzanne for the diary covered the four war years of Marcela's sexual exploration include her love of sodomy and oral sex.

- - 'This night Marcela cannot stop talking about how her girlfriend has introduced her to anal intercourse. These girls have perverted their minds and their bodies. This captain doesn't seem to mind that she likes girls. Last night she arrived home after 3am! Her linen is soiled each of these mornings with the scent of her lovemaking.'

Suzanne provided a history but there was more to this than a deflowered woman. The conditions of my mother's early sexuality were detailed. Yet Suzanne noted Marcela's precocious love of sex. Her sister wasn't immoral but Suzanne worried that it would end poorly for Marcela. She had given her virgin body to a young man of our village just after she left school. She didn't seem to want a single lover nor a family.

Marcela was not a complete innocence as told by Suzanne. Her pleasure during the encounters was detailed as were the specific acts. In the notes Suzanne wrote of the number of males Marcela had sex with. I was shocked; my mother would have usually three to six separate lovers a week. Some nights she told Suzanne she had more than seven different lovers. She loved all manner of penetration and she made love with many women as well. Suzanne also detailed the gifts received.

Having read of a beautiful bracelet I asked Maman about it a week later when I saw one about her left wrist.

"Actually this is yours for it belonged to your mother Marcela. You may have it if you'd like. Come here and I'll show you the others as well."

I thought about my love of Muriel's touch and other details of loving women. The history of my family and now what I'd seen with my Aunts indicated that we lived a sort of sexual carnival. Because I knew of no other alternative it didn't cause me concern. My Aunts loved me and cared for me. What else was important?

A few months after I'd discovered that Sarah wasn't a real female I came home late from school to find her with a tenant in her bed.

"Aunt Sarah I thought you were Suzanne's? How can you be with Giselle and with Suzanne as well?" I'd found them in bed but their nakedness was concealed by the linens. I left the bedroom crying.

Later that night Suzanne and Sara came to my room.

"You are loved by both of us as if you were are own daughter Marie. Our activities in bed shouldn't be your concern but we now understand that a frank discussion is necessary."

Suzanne told me of Sarah's hidden gender and their business with the women tenants. She described how Sarah's disguise was first used to avoid military service when she was twenty in 1941. She then told of how the two had fallen in love. It seems that my mother was critical in maintaining their secret. Suzanne explained that near the end of the war Marcela introduced Sarah to two German 'women' and Sarah helped them conceal and change their gender presentation. From then forward my two Aunts had ran a special service aiding men who wanted to live as women. She explained that these women were not transvestites but they were early transgender females.

The details of how they had started the service for these women was interesting and complicated.

"How do you mean you 'train' them?" I had so many questions. Sarah spoke of the difficulties.

"The first two years we simply helped the girls learn to move and speak like women. Then one American, her name was?"

Suzanne continued, "Oh yes Catherine, she was from the west coast. She wanted us to help her with real breasts. Following the war I had found a surgeon who provided rudimentary breast implants for her using some parts of ox cartilage as a breast filler material. She eventually had another surgery but for nineteen-fifty her chest was amazingly convincing."

Sarah had elected to not have the procedure back in the fifties and had used a variety of false forms over the years. Now she had decided it was time. She wanted a pair of real breasts.

"I'm a little silly but I want to die with them. I'm a woman and I finally want real breasts. We've arranged for me to have implant surgery next month."

"Giselle is the latest woman we're contracted to assist. They each live here while undergoing two or three surgeries to allow them to live full-time as females. The business is used by women from around the world." Suzanne was full of pride telling me this.

"But I found Sarah in bed with her. How can you allow this Suzanne?" Turning to Sarah I said, "Don't you love my Maman?"

Suzanne came close, "Marie, you are so different from your mother. I feel absolutely certain of Sarah's love but her sexuality is hers. She likes to be penetrated just like any woman and of course Giselle is equipped to fill your Aunt's body."

I learned many other details of their lives and more about my mother's that night. We agreed to share everything from that day forward. No longer would I wonder about the family nor their sexual behavior.

"When appropriate we will show you how to love a woman, how to have sex with a man, how to allow a penis into your bodies three openings. But tonight we all need sleep dear Marie." She kissed me and sent me to bed unaware of my love for Muriel.

But I couldn't sleep. I heard them rocking the bed a few minutes later and quietly left the house. I stood at the door to the flat for five minutes before I developed my apology to Giselle. Then I knocked lightly.

The light came on and then she opened the door wearing a beautiful gown, "Marie it is after two in the morning. Why are you at my door?"

I moved a little closer, "I'm a idiot Ms. Giselle. I've come to offer my apology. I blamed you for this afternoon."

"Please come in."

I spent the night in her flat, in her bed. I was young woman asking for her sexual attention and Giselle played my pussy like a skilled lesbian. She presented as a fully female except for a tight panel restraining her suppressed penis.

"Can I see all of your body?" I was on my left side near to her sex. Her lovely new breasts softly visible in the candlelight. I reached slowly and placed my right hand atop the panty.

"I won't allow you to play with me Marie. Just look please. I'm a bit self-aware, a very new woman and the penis makes me feel less than feminine."

I pulled the panel aside. Her penis was flaccid but so near. "You entered my Aunt's bottom today?" I said as I moved closer to kiss her lips.

"Yes, Sarah insisted and I complied. But I don't like to play the top Marie. You will have to find another to pop your tight pussy I'm afraid."

I asked her if having a phallus in her bottom was more exciting, "You love a cock inside you then?" Giselle simply smiled.

She moved to the table and showed me her helmet headed toy, "Yes I certainly do. Care to try this in your virgin opening Marie?"

We kissed and fondly each other and then Giselle wet the toy and settle the tip at my vulva. "Can you tolerant a little pain Marie?"

There was some pain but also some blood. I'd been penetrated by my first lover and couldn't wait for the next time.

"Goodnight Giselle. Thank you for taking my flower. I'll come by in the morning to clean the linens." We kissed and I turned to house and my bed.

The next fall I entered the University but also became a member of my Aunt's team. Up until then I had met almost twenty women that had been our tenants. I had prepared many meals and had on occasion aided my Aunt's training of the new women. The process was very interesting and the women were amazing. They came from all across Europe as at least two from Canada. For the most part they were well educated. They taught me more about my own sexuality but also the arts and philosophy. I read with those from Britain as I learned to speak nearly perfect English.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12