Masturbate Fantasy #129

Story Info
Teased to the limit.
1.4k words
3.89
36.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

Journal entry March 30th.

Tuesday evening. Nearing the end of another five day/night stretch on the road and can't wait to get back home! The things I do for money. Ha ha. No complaints really. Staying at one of those inexpensive but fairly comfortable express inn types off the interstate. Long call with wifey. Think she's glad to have some alone time. Understand that. One short meeting in the morning then airport. Dinner was ok. Miss my bed. I'll skip perusing the porn sites for one evening. Grin.

Close this for now. Hope for nice, horny dreams.

~~~

"Are you sure about this? Positive?"

"Oh yes."

They had met in an online, adult chat room. Cybering with Victoria was truly awesome. Their inventive, descriptive scenarios erotically teasing and explicit. Both invited bisexuality. Both had attained satisfying orgasms. Eventually they exchanged photos, detailed personal info and phone conversations. Victoria arranged their initial meeting at a coffee house and the subsequent date at her home.

Oh yes, the simple phrase had the correct submissive tone. Often she had become Mistress Victoria online while indulging in mild S&M. Standing in the luxurious parlor, I took in her radiant beauty.

Ringlets of coal black hair framed a cute, oval face, landing softly upon freckled shoulders. Victoria's full breasts strained against her laced corset, the brilliant red matching her lipstick. She wore a short, leather tapered skirt. Shiny black high heels.

"You're gorgeous." I quipped, lightly kissing her cheek.

"Thank you. Please strip now." I blushed at the command, quickly complying and stood naked for her scrutiny.

"You have a nice, muscular body Don." She quietly stated. Heels clicked loudly while walking around me.

"Follow me please." We entered the adjoining, dimly lit room. Centered under the skylight was a sizable contraption that reminded me of a Nautilus machine. Victoria's firm hand led me to the L-shaped padded chair. The seat itself was tiny with only enough room to support the back of my tush. My genitals were totally exposed, hung loosely like a Christmas ornament.

"Let's truss you up now. Shall we?" I took short breaths as arms and legs were stretched out and backwards against other parts of this padded contraption. In several efficient seconds, wrists, biceps, ankles and thighs are firmly restrained using Velcro tabs. Victoria smiled slipping a wide leather belt across my tummy, cinched tightly to the back support. Basically immobile and at her mercy I suddenly realize she's done this before.

"Just relax darling. I'm not going to hurt you...much...only bring pleasure like you've never known." Victoria's friendly, hazel eyes flashed.

She lightly kissed my forehead, ears and nose. Full lips closed tenderly against mine. Victoria's warm hands caressed temples, face and neck. Long fingers swirled around chest hairs and tweaked my pebble like nipples. Her tactile, arousing massage moved slowly and deliberately across my torso and downward. As she knelt, I lustfully stared at Victoria's full cleavage. Her palm fondled my hairless scrotum.

"Mmm. I love shaved balls. So...lick-able." Reaching to the nearby cabinet, she pulled open a drawer. Victoria held the purple, torpedo shaped anal probe for my inspection. My tormentor smeared a dollop of gel around the smooth 3 inch item and gently moved the tip into my pucker.

"Don. Do you masturbate with something in your asshole?"

"S-sometimes."

"Ever had a cock in there?" She inquired pushing the object in further.

"Yes."

"Mmm. Bet you liked that. Nice fat penis stretching you. Who was it?" The probe was fully inserted, a thin wire dangled between open thighs.

"Um. Tom. My best friend...TOM!" I shivered, the invader coming to life, vibrating wildly against the sensitive prostate gland. My prick quickly surged to a full erection.

"Ahh. Much better. Nice and tall." The whirring ceased temporarily. Victoria worked me over, alternating between raking nails, soft massage and short quick slaps sensitizing overheated epidermis. Her verbal assault stimulated my oversexed libido. More whirring deep inside. More...of everything. Perspiring and in desperate need of release, I began to plead.

"So soon? My big man ready to cum?" Victoria husked, long fingers pulled my bulging hardon.

"Not yet honey. I've got something extra special for you." From the mysterious shelf, she produced a small glass bottle with a cork stopper. The liquid contents were amber, small flecks of green floated within. Pouring a liberal amount onto her palms, Victoria's eyes studied mine.

"Just so you know, this is a concoction of Mediterranean olive oils and..." I hissed, silky digits wrapped about my girth. "...herbs supposedly aphrodisiacal in nature. Make you swell darling."

My hips involuntarily jerked, stabbing into Victoria's slow moving hand. Maddeningly slow. Relinquishing her touch, the skin of my penis cooled from a menthol rush followed by a warming. My glistening member throbbed.

"That. That feels...Ohh!"

"Yes honey. I can imagine. Big and hard!" Hidden speakers crackled alive and a hushed conversation began in the background.

"My girlfriend Jennifer likes making secret audios of us. Enjoy sweetie. I'll be back." Victoria smirked and left the room.

Aghast at her sudden departure, words caught in my tense, dry mouth. Leave me like this? Now? I heard playful female giggling. Rustling of fabric. Clothes? Bed sheets? Wet smacking, slurping sounds. Sloppy French kissing? Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the sinful noises. Heavy breathing. Simple phrases. Bite them, yes. Nipples? Deep guttural moans. Such a sweet, tasty pussy. Pleasurable sighs. Visions of lesbian love flashed in a befuddled, oversexed brain.

Inner anal muscles contracted around the silent probe. Pre-cum oozed, a gossamer thread dangled and hung towards the floor. I've never been able to attain a hands-free orgasm but this was getting close to happening. Is this what Victoria was attempting? Long minutes passed, the girls continued to thrash.

And there she was in the doorway. Completely nude. Her hair was slicked back into a boyish look. Victoria's luscious, curvy breasts showed wide, brown areolas capped with turgid, thimble sized nipples. Her hips swayed tantalizingly. A thin line of reddish pubic hair pointed to a hairless vagina. My balls rolled at the stunning visual.

"Ooo. You're leaking. I like that." Victoria moved close, turned and bent at the waist flashing her oh-so-white derriere. Glossy, lacquered nails gripped her nether cheeks and lewdly prying them apart. Lovely star shaped anus. Pouting labial lips. Delicate inner petals, pink and shiny with dew.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"God yes!" I rasped. Picturing my blood engorged tip sinking into Victoria's slick tunnel and cumming in seconds.

"Sorry hun. That'll be for my pleasure...later." Purring. Suddenly She was again kneeling between my legs, drizzling more oil onto sensitive genitals. I watched as in a trance. Victoria's trance.

"Mmm. Love your mushroom cap. Red and angry. Fuck, you're gigantic Don. Like marble." Words infiltrating and captivating an inflamed ego. Her slender index finger and thumb captured my scrotum, Victoria's other hand contouring around my fleshy pole.

"Biggest penis I've ever seen," whispered, "Freaking huge! You've been such a good boy. Now...become your cock."

"W-what?" I stammered.

"Become your cock. Forget your extremities. Fit yourself inside the glans, yoga style. Concentrate on only your cock. Yes. Grow for me. More." Victoria's oiled fingers slowly pulled, traversing the length of my erection. Up and down. Slow. Teasing. She gripped my nuts, tenderly squeezing and sending me over the edge.

The most powerful, mind-bending orgasm I've experienced consumed my soul. Huge dollops of cream erupted in mid-air. The anal probe squirted, landing unceremoniously onto the floor. I bellowed and screamed in delight.

"Nnnn! Ahhh! Ggg-ahh!" A monstrous tidal wave of ecstasy lapped at every nerve ending. I strained against the bonds, entering a world of sensational pleasure. Victoria's hand rhythmically milked my hardon perfectly.

"Fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Give me your cum!" She urged.

I was pissing cum. Pinpricks of lights danced over eyelids. The feelings so intense, it felt multi-orgasmic. I drifted blissfully, nearly passing out. So spent that time lost meaning. I barely recognized the Velcro tabs released and slumped into Victoria's arms.

~~~

Eyelids fluttered open. On my back, what felt like a futon mattress, I stared at Victoria's lovely heaving breasts. Impaled on my cock, she rose and fell, fucking herself with abandon. Ragged breathing. Her face a contorted, twisted mask approaching orgasm. She wailed in a high pitch moan. I felt rivulets of warm liquids anointing my privates. I twisted her nipples, eliciting more sighs at the peak of her pleasure. God, could I cum again?

Victoria, I think I love you.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers