Masturbating & Cumming for Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of dabbing his cock with tissues, he always wished she'd take him in her hand to wipe him clean before taking him in her mouth to lick him clean but she never did. Being the incestuous pervert he had grown to become, instead of dabbing his cock with tissue after the fact, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob. If only his mother would touch him, he'd touch her too. He'd love to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her sheer, skimpy nightgown.

He'd do anything to feel his mother take his cock in her warm hand and wrap her long, manicured fingers around his big prick and stroke him. He'd do anything to feel the warm, wet sensation of his mother taking him in her mouth to suck him. He'd give anything to cum in his mother's mouth. He had plenty of hand jobs and blowjobs before from drunken women listening to him playing his music as a DJ but receiving a hand job from his Mom would be special. Receiving a blowjob from his mother would be unbelievable and his sexual fantasy come true.

For years, whenever he masturbated, which was three times a day, every day, seven days a week, he masturbated over the imagined thoughts of his mother stroking his cock before sucking his cock. Whenever he masturbated, he imagined his mother topless and/or naked. Whenever he masturbated, he imagined making out with his mother, French kissing her while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her where a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother. Whenever he masturbated, he imagined having sex with his naked mother. If only he could have sex with his mother, no ands, buts, or maybes, willing to cross that incestuous line, he'd have sex with his mother.

To be continued...

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12