Masturbating & Cumming for Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Son exposes his cock to his mother and masturbates for her.
5.7k words
3.75
116.3k
67
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

*****

Playing a modern day version of the Bates Motel with Norman and Norma Bates, but without the motel, Jennifer had grown too close to her 22-year-old son, Michael.

Continued from Chapter 1:

After she paddled his naked ass for him sexually abusing himself, instead of leaving his room, she stayed and stood there while staring down at his cum leaking cock as if she had never seen a semi-erect, oozing prick before. She'd stare at his cock as if she had never seen his cock before when she had seen his cock hundreds of times. Then, playing her helpful and doting motherly role, she'd grab a handful of tissues and wiped the cum from his chest, his stomach, his hand, and his cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought to himself while watching her clean the cum from his cock and while wishing she'd touch his erect prick with her fingers and her hand without the tissue.

"You shouldn't be doing this Michael," she always say. "Just as you shouldn't be exposing your penis to Mommy, you shouldn't be playing with yourself in front of your mother."

With him naked from the waist down, as if she had some sort of sexual fetish with tissues full of his cum, she'd sit beside him on his bed while staring at his erect penis and dabbing at his stiff prick with tissues. Careful not to touch his cock with her fingertips, seemingly it was okay and not deemed incestuous if she touched his cock with tissues. He only wished his mother would take his cock in her hand and continue to stroke him and to milk out the rest of his cum. He only wished his mother would take his cock in her mouth and continue to stroke him while sucking out the rest of his cum.

"Sorry Mom," was all he said and all that he could say while watching her clean the cum from his naked body.

Yet, seriously, what mother barges in her son's bedroom each morning while hoping to catch him naked? What mother barges in her son's bedroom each morning while hoping to catch him masturbating? What mother stays in her son's bedroom to watch him masturbate and ejaculate? What son continues to masturbate himself with while knowing his mother will be barging in his bedroom any moment? What son not only masturbates in front of his mother but also ejaculates in front of his mother too? It was only a matter of time before they crossed the incestuous line, as if they haven't already, and had sex.

Instead of dabbing his cock with tissues, he always wished she'd take him in her hand to wipe him clean before taking him in her mouth to lick him clean but she never did. Being the incestuous pervert he had grown to become, instead of dabbing his cock with tissue after the fact, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob. If only his mother would touch him, he'd touch her too. He'd love to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her sheer, skimpy nightgown.

He'd do anything to feel his mother take his cock in her warm hand and wrap her long, manicured fingers around his big prick and stroke him. He'd do anything to feel the warm, wet sensation of his mother taking him in her mouth to suck him. He'd give anything to cum in his mother's mouth. He had plenty of hand jobs and blowjobs before from drunken women listening to him playing his music as a DJ but receiving a hand job from his Mom would be special. Receiving a blowjob from his mother would be unbelievable and his sexual fantasy come true.

For years, whenever he masturbated, which was three times a day, every day, seven days a week, he masturbated over the imagined thoughts of his mother stroking his cock before sucking his cock. Whenever he masturbated, he imagined his mother topless and/or naked. Whenever he masturbated he imagined making out with his mother, French kissing her while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her where a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother. Whenever he masturbated, he imagined having sex with his naked mother. If only he could have sex with his mother, no ands, buts, or maybes, willing to cross that incestuous line, he'd have sex with his mother.

Chapter 2:

Frustratingly, even though he had the courage to expose himself to his mother and to masturbate and cum for her, he never had the courage to grab her wrist and move her hand to his erect prick. Even though she had the courage to barge in his bedroom and see him naked, he never had the courage to barge in her bedroom when she was dressing, undressing, or in bed sleeping. Even though he yearned to see his mother topless and/or naked, even in her bra and panty, he never saw her in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked in the way she routinely saw him naked. He wished he had the courage to take the next incestuous step to touch his mother, feel his mother, and to have sex with his mother.

With her always coming in his room with her short, low cut, sheer, sexy nightgowns, he never had the courage to touch her, to grope her, to feel, and to fondle her through her nightgown. He never had the courage to reach up to feel her big tits and finger the impressions her big nipples made in her thin nightgown when always they erected themselves whenever she saw his erect cock. Was his mother cold or was she sexually excited? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. He never had the courage to reach his horny hand up his mother's nightgown to feel her between her legs and to cup her naked pussy in the palm of his hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while wishing he could finger his mother's pussy. 'Oh, my God,' he thought while wishing he could touch and feel her everywhere while kissing her. 'Oh, my God,' he wished his mother would touch, feel, and stroke his prick while kissing him. 'Oh, my God,' he wished his mother would suck his erect prick. 'Oh, my God,' he wished his mother would fuck his erect prick.

No doubt, if he did something like that, felt her big tits while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown, she'd paddle his ass red raw. If he dared to reach up her nightgown to finger and cup her pussy in his hand, going against the unspoken rules of the game they played, he may ruin everything. Yet, in the way she pulled the covers from his naked body, even though he wanted to and sexually fantasized doing that to her too, he never had the courage to lift her nightgown up and over her naked body. As if she was a dirty bitch of a dog instead of his mother, he'd love nothing more than to strip her naked, bend her over his bed, and to fuck his mother doggie style from behind.

'Oh, my God, Michael. Stop. Don't. You can't fuck me. I'm your mother,' he imagined his mother saying as he fucked her from behind while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

He always wondered the reaction she'd have if he forced her to show him her ass, her pussy, and her tits by lifting her nightgown up to her shoulders in the way she pulls the covers off his naked body. If she didn't want him to see more of her and if she didn't want to show him more of her naked body, then why was she always parading around him in her short, sheer, sexy, and low cut nightgowns? God, she was such a sexy tease. If she didn't want him to see more of her sexy, shapely body, why was she always dressed so provocatively in her short skirts and low cut tops? If she didn't want him to see more of her sexy, shapely body, why was she always flashing him?

'His mother is such a slut,' he thought. 'For her to stare at his cock, watch him masturbate, and flash him her tits, her pussy, and her ass, she's such an incestuous whore.'

How would she like it if he ogled her naked body in the way that she ogled his naked body? Knowing her, she probably would like it. How would she like it if he barged in her bedroom while she was dressing and/or undressing and remained there while watching his mother's sexy, incestuous show of exhibitionism? Knowing her, that's probably what she wants him to do and hopes he'd do. Maybe she'd like for him to forcibly expose her semi-naked or naked body to his horny eyes. He'd love to do that. Maybe the reason why she stared at his erect cock and watched him masturbate was because she was hoping that he'd stare at her naked body and watch her masturbate. If only he could, he would.

Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with his voyeurism, with just one, quick swipe, he imagined pulling his mother's nightgown up and over her head. He imagined seeing his mother's naked body for the first time. Trapped within her nightgown, with her helpless to stop him and with her arms extended straight up over her head, he imagined tying the bottom of her nightgown in a knot over her head. Then, with her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits exposed and with her nightgown covering her pretty face, he imagined forcing her down to her knees. He imagined cutting a hole in her nightgown by her mouth and imagined himself sticking his cock through the hole in her nightgown and in his mother's mouth. Humping her mouth, he imagined fucking her face until he unloaded his cum in her mouth.

'Oh, my God,' the thought of tying his mother's nightgown over her head and seeing his mother naked was an unbelievable sight to imagine. 'Oh, my God,' the thought of his mother blowing him and him cumming in her mouth was all consuming.

He wondered if she'd fight, scream, and struggle or if she'd accept her incestuous fate by allowing him to strip her naked before willingly sucking his cock. With her barging in his bedroom, stripping him naked, paddling his naked ass, and watching him masturbate and cum, he assumed that his cock was what she wanted to see. Only, a giant leap in guessing what she was thinking, did his mother want to suck him before fucking him or did she only want to watch him masturbate himself? If she didn't want to have sex with him, why else would she invade his privacy in such an incestuous, sexual way?

He wondered if he made that incestuous move, tying her nightgown over her head, if that would be the beginning of something so sexually beautiful between his mother and her son. He imagined lifting her nightgown over her head and holding it in place while staring at his mother's naked body. He imagined himself feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, squeezing her ass, and rubbing her clit. Imagining her stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to have sex with him. Imagining him kissing her, touching her, feeling her fondling her, licking her, and fucking her, he'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to fill her hand, her mouth, and her pussy with his big, hard cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Maybe that's what she wants. Maybe in the way she strips me naked, she wants me to strip her naked too. Maybe in the way she stares at my cock while I masturbate and watches me cum, she wants to blow me. Maybe in the way she took the first step by barging in my bedroom and stripping me naked, she was waiting for me to take the next step by barging in her bedroom and stripping her naked. Maybe in the way she took the first step by staying in my room while watching me masturbate, she wants me to stay in her room to watch her masturbate too.'

He'd give anything to see his mother naked. He'd give anything to watch his mother masturbate. He'd give anything to touch and feel his mother's naked body. He'd give anything for his mother to blow him. He'd give anything to cum in his mother's mouth. With her staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, he imagined filling her mouth with his cum and watching her swallow.

Maybe she hoped he'd do that, strip her naked in the way she strips him naked every morning. Maybe she hoped he'd force her to blow him. Yet, he was unable to force his mother to do anything against her will. She wasn't some slut he picked up on the street or some drunken whore he met in a bar. She was his loving mother and he was her loving son. How dare he even think of her in such an incestuous, sexual way? Yet, unable to help himself, he did think of his mother in an incestuous, sexual way. Unable to control his thoughts, he thought of his mother as his sexy slut and his incestuous whore.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

If only she made the first move and if only their sex was consensual, he'd reciprocate whatever sexual thing she did to his naked body by doing the same to her naked body. Yet, in hindsight, maybe she had already made the first move by pulling off his covers when knowing he was naked, paddling his naked ass, and staring at his cock. Maybe she had already made the first move by watching him not only masturbate but also ejaculate. Maybe she had already made the first move by wiping cum from his hand, his chest, his stomach, and his cock. Maybe she was waiting for him to grab her hand to place it on his prick while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

Maybe she was the one waiting for him to make the next move. Maybe, all this time, she had been waiting for him to make the next move. Maybe he should barge in her bedroom when she was dressing, undressing, or sleeping. Maybe he should take her paddle and do the same to her by spanking her naked ass for flashing him up skirts, up nightgowns, down blouses, and down nightgowns. Maybe, in the way she pulls off his covers and strips him naked, he should lift her nightgown over her head and strip her naked too.

'Shame on you, Mom,' he imagined saying to his mother while lifting her short skirt, pulling down her panties, bending her over his knees, and paddling her naked ass. 'Shame on you, Mom,' he imagined saying to his mother while lifting her short nightgown, bending her over his knees, and paddling her naked ass. 'How dare you flash me your panties? How dare you flash me your naked pussy? How dare you flash me your bra and your naked tits? Bad Mommy. Bad Mommy.'

'Whack! This is for sexually teasing me. Whack! This is for being such an exhibitionist slut. Whack! And this is for being such and incestuous whore. Whack!'

He imagined paddling his mother's naked ass in the way she had been paddling his naked ass for the past four years. How would she like it if he lifted her short skirt, pulled down her panties, and paddled her naked ass? How would she like it if he pulled up her nightgown, paddled her naked ass, and ogled her naked ass and pussy before pulling her nightgown completely off to ogle her big tits? Maybe that's exactly what she wants and hoped he'd do. Maybe in the way she had already made her move by stripping him naked, staring at his cock, and watching him masturbate himself, she was waiting for him to make his move.

'Oh, my God, his sexual fantasy come true, if only he could strip his mother naked, he would strip his mother naked,' he thought while getting horny over the thoughts of stripping his mother naked and seeing her naked body.

Only, as if the invisible line of incest was an electrified, barbed, razor wire barrier, he was paralyzed to touch her, to feel her, and to strip her naked. If only she wasn't his mother. If only she was his neighbor, an older woman he met at the mall, or the mother of one of his friends, he'd have no hesitation of having sex with her. Yet, if she wasn't his mother, perhaps he wouldn't sexually want her as much. There was something so much more sexually hotter and inappropriately forbidden about a son having sex with his mother as well as a mother having sex with her son.

Only, the weirdest thing wasn't his mother exposing his naked ass to her and paddling his naked ass whenever catching him masturbating. The weirdest thing was instead of depositing his cum filled tissues in his waste bucket or flushing them down his bathroom toilet, she left the room with them. Why would she do that? Why would she leave his bedroom with those cum filled tissues squished in her hot hand? He wondered with she did with those cum filled, sticky tissues.

Maybe, as he liked to imagine, she took them to her room to sniff them as she masturbated herself while holding them in her hand. Maybe she enjoyed sticking her fingers in his cum as if he had ejaculated in her hand. How hot would that be for his mother to be fingering her pussy and pull, turn, and twist her nipples while holding his cum filled tissues in her hand before holding them up to her nose?

'Wow!'

Maybe she took them to her room to lick his cum from the tissues. Oh, my God, rather than licking his cum from a tissue, maybe she'd prefer him cumming in her mouth. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth. Maybe she ate them. Instead of eating his cum filled tissues, maybe she'd prefer swallowing a warm, oozy load of his cum.

With her obviously taking some sort of perverse, sexual pleasure in paddling his naked ass and staring as his expose prick, only God knows what sexual depths and perverse debauchery his mother does behind her closed, bedroom door. Done with all of that juvenile exhibitionism and sexual games she insisted on continuing to play, if she wasn't going to give him incestuous sex, now he just wanted to sleep. Up all night, he was tired. He just wanted to rest and recoup his energy. Yet, knowing his mother would barge in his room any minute, as soon as she did, he'd have an erection and as soon as he had an erection, he'd masturbate himself in front of her.

With him having had sex with plenty of other women to dissuade him from sexually and incestuously thinking of his mother as much, even though he'd still have sex with his mother, he knew sex between them would never happen. Seriously, what normal mother would have sex with her son? Only to his benefit, just as he knew he wasn't normal, he knew his mother wasn't normal either.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"Okay, okay," he said. "I'm up. I'm getting up."

Something she saved from his childhood and still used on him today, even though he was a grown man of 22-years-old, she slapped him on his naked ass through the covers with her paddle. A game she obviously enjoyed playing, with him working nights as a DJ and coming home in the early hours of the morning, Jennifer was there each morning to awaken him before she left for work. In the way she was always in his room, he was never in her room. In the way she stripped him naked, he wished he could strip her naked. In the way she watched him masturbate and cum, he wished he could watch her masturbate and cum.

Just once he'd love to barge in her bedroom in the way she barged in his bedroom. Just once, he'd love to catch her in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked. Just once, he'd loved to lift up her short nightgown and expose her naked ass and her naked pussy to his horny eyes. Just once he'd love to pull her on the bed beside him, lift the back of her nightgown, and slap his mother's naked ass. Just once, he'd love to lift her short skirt, pull down her panties, and paddle her naked ass. Just once he'd love to strip his mother naked and fuck her, really fuck her and pound her warm, wet pussy. Just once, he'd love to push her to her knees, stick his prick in her mouth, and have her blow him. Just once, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth.

'Oh, my God, if only I could, I would,' he thought to himself.

Perhaps she had an ulterior motive in barging in his bedroom and stripping off his covers. She knew he slept in the nude. She knew he'd be naked. Perhaps she was hoping to see his cock. Perhaps in the way he sexually wanted her, she sexually wanted him too. Perhaps in the way he wanted to see her naked, she wanted to see him naked too. Perhaps in the way he wished she'd masturbate him, she wanted to masturbate him too. Perhaps in the way he wished she'd blow him, she wanted to blow him too. Perhaps in the way that he masturbated himself over his mother seeing his stiff prick, she masturbated herself over seeing his stiff prick too.

12