Masturbating & Cumming for Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, if only any or all of that was true, he'd be so happy,' he thought.

With her no longer having a man in her life since Michael's father left her years ago, she was always angry, angry enough to paddle him for the misdeeds of his father. Maybe he had mistaken her anger for sexual frustration. Maybe his mother was just as horny as he was. Maybe his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Maybe paddling his ass was her way to justify the incestuous, sexual lust she felt for him by making him feel pain in the way she so yearned to feel pleasure. Maybe paddling his naked ass was the way she made her first sexual, incestuous move while waiting for him to make the next sexual, incestuous move. Maybe in the way she paddled his ass, she wanted him to paddle her ass too?

"I made you breakfast and it's getting cold. Get up," she said pulling down his covers and exposing his naked ass to paddle his naked ass.

A sexy game that she seemingly enjoyed playing, he waited until she had a good look of his naked ass and until she paddled him a few times before he pulled the covers back over him.

"Geez, Mom, it's cold," he said.

Then, with him knowing how the game was played and always progressed, with one big swipe she pulled the covers off of him and completely off of the bed. Now with nothing shielding him from his mother's horny eyes, he was naked. When Jennifer did that, Michael turned his head to look at his mother. In the way he had a face full of sexual lust and desire when he looked at her, she had a face full of sexual lust and desire when she looked at him.

With her leaning forward and with her big, naked breasts leaning forward with her, her oversized nightgown top was wide open and he could see all the way done to the top of her pubic hair. Just as she got a good look again at his naked ass, he got a good down nightgown view of the tops of her abundant breasts. With her leaning there long enough, he got a good look of her long line of cleavage, her areolas, her nipples, and the top of her trimmed brown pubic hair.

'Oh, my God, his mother is so frigging hot,' he thought while continuing to stare at her exposed breasts while she continued to stare at his exposed ass.

When he turned to face her, as if deliberately showing him what he so wanted to see, she was still leaning over him with her nightgown top hanging wide open before his horny eyes. As if his stiff prick was giving its bowing applause, his cock throbbed his appreciation at seeing his mother's big, shapely tits. With her too busy staring at his morning wood, seemingly she didn't notice or pretended she didn't notice him staring down her nightgown at her big breasts. If only she'd reach out her hand to take hold of his cock, he'd reach down her nightgown top to take hold of her breasts. If only she'd finger the head of his big prick, he'd finger her erect nipples.

Acting oblivious to her ogling his naked cock, Michael sat up in bed and faced his mother with his legs spread wide open. His stiff prick stood at attention for her. Showing her his erect prick, he wanted her to see his erect prick. He only wished she would touch his erect prick. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to wrap her manicured fingers around his cock and stroke him before sucking him. With his cock, testicles and pubic hair on full display, seemingly not caring if he knew she was staring at his erect prick, she continued staring at his erect prick.

As if his big cock was a rocket that needed to go off, his typical morning woody that grew even bigger after exposing himself to his mother and after seeing her naked breasts, he had a huge erection. He stared up at his mother while she stared down at him. He could clearly see the outline of her big breasts and the impressions her nipples made through the thin, sheer material of her pale yellow nightgown. As if he was a CFNM stripper on stage, he wrapped his hand around his prick and slowly stroked himself in the way he wished his mother would wrap her hand around his prick and slowly stroke him. With him not removing his eyes from his mother and with her not removing her eyes from his cock, she watched him stroke himself.

Something his mother was used to seeing, every day it was the same thing. Every day, she barged in his room wearing her skimpy, sexy, see-through nightgown. Every morning she pulled the covers off of his naked body. Every day he wished he had the nerve to touch her, to feel her, and to grope her beautiful sexy, shapely body through her sheer nightgown. Every day he wished he had the nerve to strip her naked by pulling off her nightgown in the way she stripped him naked by pulling off his covers. Every morning she exposed her naked breasts to him in a deliberate, incestuous down nightgown forward leaning move. Every morning he exposed his cock to his mother in a deliberate, incestuous flash. Every morning she stared at his engorged prick while he masturbated himself.

Yet, with her giving him plenty of masturbation fodder, it was enough she flashed him a beautiful, prolonged, and deliberate down nightgown view of her big tits. It was enough that she stripped him naked and spanked his naked ass with her paddle. With her giving him plenty of masturbation fodder, it was enough that he exposed his erection to her and that she stared at his exposed cock. It was enough that she watched him masturbate himself and watched him cum all over his naked body.

Only, with her seemingly privy to what was going through his horny mind by him exposing himself to her and masturbating in front of her, he wondered what was going through her mind. Was this just a game she needed to play or was she horny too. Wondering if she had any ulterior, sexual motives, he wondered if she was just as sexually frustrated as he was. He wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Only, complicating matters in addition to sexually exciting them, this wasn't just any woman. This was his mother and he was her son.

Just once, he wished she'd take the hint and touch him. Just once, he wished she'd take him in her hand and wrap her long, manicured fingers around his big, hard prick. Just once, he wished she'd stroke him before taking him in her mouth to suck him. Just once, he wished his mother would make love to him before fucking him. Just once, he wished his mother would give him sex, incestuous sex.

Just once he wished he had the nerve to lift his mother's nightgown. Just once, he wished he had the nerve to pull her on his bed. Just once, he wished he had the nerve to strip her naked and touch her where no son should ever touch his mother. Just once he wished he could see as much of his mother as she saw of him. Just once, he wished he could have incestuous sex with her.

"Michael! Have you no shame? Cover yourself," said his mother. "How dare you expose yourself to me? Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed for you," she said playing her sexy, incestuous game of shame and embarrassment over seeing her son's naked, erect prick.

Jolting him out of his sexual fantasy, he knew his mother wasn't angry at him for exposing himself to her. He knew she wasn't angry that he masturbated himself in front of her. Acting angry was something she needed to do to pretend that she wasn't enjoying his exhibitionism and masturbation show, even though she was. Acting angry was the emotion she needed to show to prove to him that she wasn't as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. Only, she was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Instead of covering himself, he continued masturbating himself. Stroking himself faster, he stroked himself harder. His mother stared at him as if seeing his cock for the first time. In the way she stared at his erect cock and never removed her eyes from his erect cock made him even more sexually excited. He only wished she'd reach out and touch his prick and feel his prick in the way he so wanted to reach out to feel her tits and finger her nipples. He watched the impressions of her big nipples erect themselves through her thin, sheer nightgown.

'Oh, my God, he loved his mother's tits,' he thought.

As if giving her the cue, whenever he was getting ready to cum, he leaned his head back upon his pillow and stared at his mother. As soon as he gave his mother the cue that he was ready to cum, such a bizarre sequence of events, she grabbed some tissues from his nightstand and sat beside him on his bed. Stroking himself faster and harder while staring at his mother, he ejaculated his load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, his hand, and his penis.

Instead of ejaculating all over himself, he wished he could ejaculate all over his mother. He wished he could ejaculate all over her hand, her tits, and her face. He wished he could give his mother a cum bath. He wished he could ejaculate in his mother's mouth.

As if she was his personal masturbation nurse instead of his mother, his personal cum slut, she wiped the cum from his chest and from his stomach with a handful of tissues. Then, she wiped the cum from his cock and his hand before dabbing the head of his prick with her cum filled tissues. With her sitting there beside him and staring down lovingly as his erection, he so wanted to put her hand on his cock for her to give him a hand job. He so wanted to put a heavy hand to the back of her head and push his mother's head down on his throbbing prick for her to give him a blowjob.

While he imagined her sucking his cock, he so wanted to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown before stripping her naked. He so wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. Only, even though what they were doing was incestuous, the fear of crossing the line of incest was what stopped him from having sex with his mother. With her flashing him and with him flashing her and masturbating for her is one thing, but actually crossing the incestuous line by having sex with his mother was something else entirely. Even though he so wanted to have sex with her sexy, shapely MILF of a body, he just couldn't bring himself to cross that line.

'Oh, my God, I so wish I could put her hand on my cock before forcing her mouth down on my cock,' he thought silently to himself. "I so wish my mother would stroke me before blowing me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth while watching her swallowing my cum.'

Instead, reluctantly, he got up to use his bathroom. When he came out naked, she was still there while watching him put on his underwear, his jeans, and his tee shirt. He wished he could see his mother naked in the way she was seeing him naked. He wished he could watch his mother get dressed in the way she watched him get dressed every morning. He wished his mother would strip herself naked and take a shower with him after breakfast. Only, this repeat, incestuous show of exhibitionism and voyeurism was over until the next time tomorrow.

To be continued...

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12