Masturbating for Them

Story Info
she had a task she needed to complete.
983 words
3.79
36.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered what she was supposed to do for Sir tonight. He told her she had to masturbate for Him and how He wanted it done.

She slipped on some stockings and put a thong over the garter belt. she looked to see what shoes He had said He wanted, His favorite ones the black leather with the six inch heels. They also had silver buckles that were on the side of her small ankle when she buckled them. These shoes made her look taller then her 5"3 height. She was also to wear her white dog collar. She loved this collar that Sir gave her, it made her feel like the slave she wanted to be for Him. It made her pay attention to the things a slave should do, how she is to please Him. She finished buckling the leather dog collar around her neck and she attached the leash to it and let it hang over her shoulders and down her breast.

She moved to the room that had a huge mirror on the wall she could see all around her in this mirror. She looked at herself and smiled knowing she was wearing everything Sir wanted and now to begin with her task. She stood right next to the mirror and saw a Women and Man watching her, she felt shy but knew what she needed to do. She listened to hear Sir tell her again how she was to please these two people that she had never met by masturbating.

She felt their eyes on her body and slipped her hands slowly down, then back up, she shivered. She then took a feather and slide it up and down from the tops of her breast to her bald mound, she giggled at the soft touches. Then she dropped the feather and used her fingers lightly, this time going down to her thighs spreading them as she got to them. As her fingers were going up she passed by her cunt lips and felt that she was already wet. She looked at the two who were watching her and then slide her fingers into her wetness, moaning softly as she did. Quickly she removed them and just looked at herself, she saw her nipples hard as pebbles and how her nipple rings stood out.

She again was remembering what Sir wanted her to do and she spread her thighs wider, reaching down and touching her thong material feeling how wet it was. She then closed her eyes and started to let herself pee onto her fingers through her thong. slowly she opened her eyes not believing she was doing this, it was a first for her. She rubbed as the pee was dripping, her body was deceiving her, she was trying to hold out an orgasm but couldn't wait any longer. As the orgasm got more intense and her juices were running into her panties she dropped to her knees and continued to rub the pee into her cunt, she was soaked now not only from the urine but also her cum juices.

She finally caught her breathe and she got from her knees and sat down in the puddle she had made. She spread her legs wider and again started to rub her cunt through the thong. This made wet noises, she closed her eyes but ashamed with what she had done but knew it was needed and wanted. Her clit was now rubbed raw but she didn't give up and continued. She felt her body begin to shake and felt herself starting to cum once again, she moaned louder this time not being able to control it.

Her back arched and she pushed the thong away to put her fingers in her hot wet cunt, she was to collect her juice this time and show the two how good she tasted. Her fingers got so wet and she reached up to her lips and wiped it across tasting her cum. She looked into the mirror and slurped on her fingers and slipped her fingers deep into her mouth to the back of her throat, she gagged but kept on doing it. When she felt the two were satisfied she stopped and got up to stand back at the mirror again. Knowing what she was to do now she pushed her thong off her hips just to the tops of her thighs, leaving them there she turned away from the mirror and bent down. She reached over and picked up a butt plug. She bent over more exposing her asshole to the two and wiggled.

She heard the Man tell her to proceed with pleasing them. The woman told her that She wanted to see the butt plug used deep. She rubbed the butt plug against her asshole and cringed knowing how this would feel going in. She started to rub it more then suddenly pushed it into her. The woman moaned as she saw the plug disappear.

She saw the Man move over to the Woman and kneel down in front of her. He spread her legs and the slave saw Him starting to lick the Woman's pussy. She thought oh to be the one doing this, seeing this excited her even more and she began to push the plug in and pull it out. She was fucking her own ass like a nasty horny slut. She moaned and whimpered. She couldn't stop pounding hard as she watched the Man eating the Woman. Again she was having an orgasm her toes curled, her pussy ached, but now her ass was how she was having the orgasm.

She looked over all wet and exhausted and didn't see the two who had been watching. She didn't see them leave. Now all she is hoping is for her Sir to get home so she can be fucked by Him.