Masturbating Nun and a Decent Dick

Story Info
Two sex starved souls meet online and explore desires.
2.7k words
3.45
49.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends,

I am thankful for all the online and private comments of criticism, ridicule and appreciations. Second parts of my three stories remain incomplete for long, but this one has happened suddenly. Most of it is real with editing of some parts, which did not take the story ahead-were deleted for other reasons as well. The additions were necessary to bring in the characters along with their conflicting desires, environments, motivations, erotic possibilities and emotive turmoil's. The online chatting forming the main part of story is picked up from the third conversation between Dev Dutt and Rati, Both are aged around forty, married with unresponsive partners and meet online to explore sexual fantasies and desires. . The IDs have been changed for obvious reasons.

*

Dev Dutt didn't feel like going out and managed to stay put in the cool confines of his hotel room in Delhi. Other reason was that he needed to test the Independence and enterprise of his young team, without him leading the rough dog eat dog street fights involved in highly competitive business of computer hardware. It was only nine in morning when he completed his daily regimen of approving and deciding the focus of various teams and sent them packing in to another day, full of battles across lanes and by lanes of Delhi. A muted beep echoed arrival of new mail or a message on the lap top.

He was happy to see Rati online on the messenger, felt tightness in his boxer shorts and realized his dick was getting hard. There were few junk mails and a memo from head office. . He quickly poured over the memo and sent a short reply, there were still two more days to send the detailed reply after follow up with the clients and suppliers. He noticed that Rati had changed her profile picture and punched a message.

"Good morning DD and thanks for the best Orgasm I have had in years..Kisses....Rati"

They have met on internet only about a week ago, and their online friendship bloomed seriously. Within two days of chatting sessions with long and short several breaks. Last night they chatted headlong in to surcharged erotic passions pushed nudity on cam concluding in to masturbatory releases. Sex with his wife Vandana had long become merely a routine affair in sedate missionary position. Sometimes, his dick did not get up and his desires to get sucked and lick Pusey were tersely refused by Vandana, who would turn her back and go to an instant sleep.

Caressing his hardened dick, Dev Dutt sat down to explore Rati and her blooming sexuality. He had decided to help her get away from fear of a real meeting. He knew it would take time and patience.

Me: Good morning Nun...nice to see you ..

MarriedNun: Oh Hiiii....D D

Me: Gosh...we did have some hot nice chat ...

MarriedNun: Hmmm...you were so supportive dear...I was shy..

Me: Oh....thanks Nun...I just tried...

MarriedNun: Your wife is lucky...I envy her...

Me: Hmmmm...why you say that....

MarriedNun: You are a gentleman...

Me: Not really....I am a DOG

MarriedNun: There are Good Dogs and Good Bitches...and reverse is true as well...

Me: Hmmmm...I don't know much about philosophy. Or Dog and Bitches....

MarriedNun: Hey..DD..listen...tell me something...about your ID

Me: DD means Dev Dutt..

MarriedNun: No I have different idea about the abbreviation..

Me: what...dear

MarriedNun: Well, guess...

Me: Hands Up....I don't know Nun...

MarriedNun: Very simple....its abbreviation for Decent Dick..

Me: Ha Ha .Oh...great.....lovely. And can I write MN for MarriedNun...

MarriedNun: LOL...yeah why not DD...

Me: Ok MN...but by MN I actually mean...Masturbating Nun..hahahah...how is that..

MarriedNun: Oh Boy...like that..Very innovative and Instant...hmmm...

Me: So how are you placed now...i mean...you will here long or short....

MarriedNun: Hmmm....I am free today...didn't feel like going to Collage....so I have most of day free..

Me: Hmmmm....Oh you are at Home....

MarriedNun: till kids come home...then I take a break but we can continue our chat..without cam..and they go for their tuition at 6 and will be back by 8....so we have 2 hours of privacy again..

Me: Hmmmm....that's wonderful and tempting indeed...

MarriedNun: Yeah....and where are you DD..

Me: Great to know..we can explore for long time. I am at my Hotel.in Delhi ..and can manage not to go out as well...

MarriedNun: Really? Sounds Lovely and exciting..

Me:Hmmm..yeah...we can have good chat..and take our last session ahead...can we...

MarriedNun: Hmmm..yup, sure I would love that..

Me: If you don't mind, can we talk on skype or on phone..

MarriedNun: No dear....I won't be comfortable...it's new and too early for me...still wonder how can I be so open and frank about the most intimate things....but here I am sharing with you so much...

Me: Okay as you wish....lets have fun....I am hard already...just seeing you on...

MarriedNun: Please wait....Let the maid go..

Me: Don't tell me your maid can read English...

MarriedNun: She can dear..

Me: Hmmmm...you have an educated maid...

MarriedNun: Yes...she goes to evening collage and wants to be an English Teacher or Government Officer..

Me: Hmmmm...great...I never knew Bombay Maids go to collages...

MarriedNun: Actually...I told her to join collage. And continue her studies...

Me: Great....whats her age and how does she look like...

MarriedNun: Hey....now don't act as a real dog...trying to sniff pussy of every bitch ...

Me: LOL....Cant help it MN, I am being honest and natural...

MarriedNun: Don't worry I will share her picture...once I get more comfy...she is a good kid and don't you dare put your evil eyes on her...I will kick your butt..

Me: Ha ha..I was only joking you know..and was curious about what kind of maid you have...

MarriedNun: I am only pulling your leg dear...but going back to issue of sniffing...it makes me very hot and desirous..

Me: Its natural part of sexual attraction, partner selection, discovery and process of fucking...

MarriedNun: Yeah...pheromones play an important role..

Me: Okay....you are right....and I love sniffing...

MarriedNun: Do you...but sadly I have been oblivious of all these till recently....

Me: Yes...makes me very hot and hard...don't worry everyone has a time, place and person for ones sexuality to bloom and peak...

MarriedNun: But why me...that is the fucking question in my mind...

Me: Dear let's get back to desire and act of sniffing...

MarriedNun: Ohh...but what the fuck....my hubby never does....but I would love to be sniffed and licked...

Me: Hmmm....most of us love sniffing...and being sniffed...

MarriedNun: Yes....but I never have any real experience. Body odor of my hubby never sets me on fire..

Me: Oh.....you mean....you guys never did 69...or oral...

Me: Are you there MN....Hello...

Hmmm....looks like you are disconnected...

MarriedNun: I am here and honestly No...Never...

Me: Oh....you mean 15 years of married life and there has been no oral sex...?

MarriedNun: No...Ramesh doesn't like it... he is rather old fashioned...he never licked me and never asked me to suck his dick...though I wanted both...

Me: Hmmmm..No, dear, don't mind .but let me be frank ...he is sexually illiterate and not just old fashioned..

MarriedNun: May be.....you are right...

Me: Yes, I am...what you are gonna do about it...

MarriedNun: about what dear?

Me: about natural desire of being fucked, licked and sucking a dick..

MarriedNun: Oh fuck you...don't you dare mock me and make fun of my desires...

Me: I never meant that...was only trying to explore you as an intimate friend..

MarriedNun: Fuck you...I feel like hitting something...and why not you...making fun of me...

Me: Hmmm....Please forgive me...I never meant that...

MarriedNun: Fuck you Gandoo and your words of fucking wisdom...

Me: Listen dear....

MarriedNun: How dare you.. mocking a desperate, lonely-sex starved woman...

Me: Oh Rati...please...I am sorry..

MarriedNun: Stop... asshole...I know deep inside you are making fun of me....

Me: I am not...

MarriedNun: Will you stop enjoying my torments and trying only to fuck my holes...and that is not going to happen..Okay?

...are you there..???

Me: Yes I am reading..and you are wrong about me, was not mocking you....I am desperate and sex starved too..

MarriedNun: All men are scum bags...behenchod...don't try to treat me like only a foolish sex deprived emotional woman....

Me: Okay...bring out all your anger on me...curse me...abuse me and hit me...

MarriedNun: Fuck you Dog...

Me: I love your behenchod abuse for me...

MarriedNun: Yeah only you fucking men can use abuses and stupid ladies, specially Indian cunts cant ...you too want to say that..go to hell..madarchod...Gandoo...

Me: Not at all...I love hearing ladies freely using such words...specially Convent educated cunts like you with accented farts..

MarriedNun: Ha Ha...accented farts...LOL..I liked that..

Me: Thanks and welcome...

MaariedNun: Decent Dick..you a perfect rascal...I wanted to meet for long...

Me: Thanks...I am at your service, madam Masturbating nun..

MarriedNun: Hmmm..lets see DD..

Me: Can I ask you a question?

MarriedNun: Shoot..

Me: You never fucked your young male students...

MarriedNun: No...

Me: Gosh...you must have done that..

MarriedNun: Was tempted some times...but always chickened out..

Me: Too bad..If I was a Professor in a college with hip young crowd...I would have surely had my hands full of lovely young boobs and butts..

MarriedNun: Hmm...I know you are a dog...

Me: And you are bitch...who hides and deprives herself pleasures of being a hot sexy bitch..

MarriedNun: Hmmm...yeah I have been an Idiotic Dry Bitch...

Me: Change your self..time to fuck is flying by...

MarriedNun: Hmmm....I might become a real bitch with your help...

Me: Good babe...I hope you do..and let me fuck your cute female students..

MarriedNun: Hmmm...the thought is exciting..

MarriedNun: For so long I want deep sexual nourishment and ...why the fuck I am deprived of that..

Me: Because you never used opportunities...you could have fucked some young stud in your class...

MarriedNun: I some how never felt sexually charged and active...

Me: You are a late bloomer..

MarriedNun: But why the fuck me..

Me: Well its complex issue as well...not everyone gets what he or she wants...

MarriedNun: No more fucking philosophy now....I am sick of it...okay?

Me: Okay Masturbating Nun...let's get going...I was massaging my balls..reading your sexy abuses..

MarriedNun: Hmmm....nice...Can you believe, I never ever had an orgasm.. And one you helped me achieve last night was the best..so far...

Me: Thanks and I am happy for you...

MarriedNun: Why the fuck...I can't achieve an orgasm...

Me: How do you know it's with you only...some ladies have weak orgasms and some explode...

MarriedNun: I come to know about it from my best friend Sudha..

Me: Okay ...hmmm...can you tell me more..about her and what she told you..

MarriedNun: Weill...its a secrete..between me and her..

Me: well if you feel comfy, tell me..otherwise okay..

MarriedNun: Hmmm...I want to tell you everything dear...my hubby does not know that I go to washroom and finger myself...after he pumps few times and ejaculates...without giving a fuck about me....

Me: Well such things are common between couples...and Thanks for confiding in me dear...that is a good thing...

MarriedNun: Once Sudha come and stayed with me when Ramesh was out on tour..

Me: Okay...when was it..

MarriedNun: About two years ago...and asked if she can call her boyfriend Ravi...a guy married with a gorgeous wife and two daughters...

Me: Okay...go on..

MarriedNun: I told her that's not right thing...but then Sudha wept and shared why she needed Ravi and I understood at once being in the same boat...

Me: Okay...then what happened...

MarriedNun: I agreed...it was about seven in evening ....she called him. and as if only waiting outside, a nervous Ravi come within ten minutes with a bag...

Me: Oh okay...then..

MarriedNun: I went in kitchen to serve them something and Sudha come after me... whispered that..they would like to be together at once ...and I must go out for grocery shopping, or for a stroll in park... I told her...it's okay. I didn't .feel like going out and they can retire to the guest bed room as I will do some pending world..in my study...

Me: Oh....don't tell me that...you could check students answer books, while knowing that Sudha and Ravi were fucking like rabbits in the next room...

MaeeiedNun: Hmmm...to be honest I was very horny, wet ,jealous and very angry...couldn't help fingering myself....

Me: Oh could you hear something..

MarriedNun: I was very curious but didn't try..

Me: What Sudha told you...to allow her call Ravi..

MarriedNun: Her hubby Ranjit , a skirt chaser, goes for young girls only and did not fuck Sudha for about an year....she tried whatever was possible....but he didn't give a flying fuck to her and her sexual needs..if it was not for the security of growing kids....she would have filed for a divorce...

Me: Hmmmm...okay....I understand...

MarriedNun: So here I am, envying my best friend and angry about never achieving a truly satisfying orgasm....but why me..?

Me: Oh dear...you are so angry about it....but you are not alone really...it happens with many ladies, even in the heaven of fuckers USA

MarriedNun: Yes....I am angry and just want to cry and hit someone....

Me: I know, how you feel dear...

MarriedNun: Do you understand my anger and frustration?

Me: Yes dear...wish, I could fly through this fucking network, emerge naked at your end...and fuck you deep and hard..

MarriedNun: WOW....that would be great....but can't happen...and right now I only need a satisfying orgasm by fingering and excitement of being seen by you...

Me: Okay, I will try ...are you ready...just do as I say...it will make it novel for you..

MarriedNun: Oh fuck I am so hot and wet...hey I am desperate to see your dick...now maid has gone to the other room..

Me: Okay....here I am nude for you...

MarriedNun: Oahhhh...lovely....bring it closer

Me: Is it okay.,.now..

MarriedNun: yes wonderful...lovely balls..wanna sniff and eat you...lovely piece of dick you have....I am so fucking wet...my Choot is burning...

Me: hmmmm....oh yes masturbating nun...show me your lovely boobs..

MarriedNun: wait dear, let the maid go and I will be nude for you..

Me: ahhhh....i remember your hot fucking body....hope we meet and I eat you all over. Masturbating nun..Hmmmm....ahhhhh..

Me: You touching yourself....thinking about both of us fucking hard...

MarriedNun: Oh dear....yesss....that would be heavenly. And I need that...

Me: Hmmm...gosh you have such a hot fucking butt...made me mad to fuck you there too..

MarriedNun: Noooooo....I don't like that..

Me: Hmmm....oh dear...once I fuck your ass you will love it..

MarriedNun: Gosh...I haven't been fucked good even in my pussy and you wanna fuck my ass..

Me: ahhhhh...yes I will take care of your cunt first..

MarriedNun: hmmmm.....yeah I need that...

Me: Hey why you closed my cam...

MarriedNun: Wait please...maid here..

Me...k..waiting..

MarriedNun: Back....she wanted some money..

Me: Oh...okay..

MarriedNun: Hmmm...so where were we...

Me: Nun sometimes I don't wanna believe you...

MarriedNun: Why dear...I have been honest and open with you...

Me: How can a modern Bombay girl like you remained a dry virgin till marriage and never ever went for a lover...Bombay girls are not like that and even when your hubby been a fucking prude dick..

MarriedNun: hahhhah...Oh dear...my sexuality has been on a very low key till I met you here..

Me: Oh fuck...don't tell me you never had any affairs as student...I know most boys and girls experiment even in schools... like me and most of my friends did..

MarriedNun: Yeah I know, been oblivious of wonders of sex in those days and when girls shared their secrets with me, I thought they are being foolish...

Me: hmmm....you started to finger at what age?

MarriedNun: I know you won't believe it, but been fingering for about two years only..

Me: Oh fuck....I stared to masturbate at about 15 or so..

MarriedNun: Hmmmm...hey thanks for that porn....very exciting stuff...

Me:You liked that....

MarriedNun: Yeah....I saw it twice and kept fingering...wow...a house wife calling 6 dicks to fuck her...daring....but it's just a movie..

Me: Welll....yeah very exciting...but you can do that as well...

MarriedNun: Shut up....I would love to but will never ever have guts to be so daring...

Me: hmmmm...never mind lets meet first and I fuck your brains out..

MarriedNun: Hmmm....gosh...don't push my expectations too high DD..

Me: Hmmm...lets watch that movie together...will be a hot fun...

MarriedNun: Oh Okay....and my maid just went out....let me get some cold beer..

...to be continued