Masturbating to a Woman in Heels

Story Info
Meeting a woman to masturbate.
1.4k words
4.5
28k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two years ago I placed an ad on Craigslist. The ad was placed in the casual encounters section. The ad was asking if someone would let me masturbate in front of them. I asked in the ad that the woman be willing to wear high heels and let me look at their legs while I masturbate.

I'm an attractive man. I'm about 6'1". I have a good body. I'm fit and I work out frequently. I also have a fetish. I like women in high heels. It's one of those things that really turns me on.

I posted my ad on a Sunday evening. I received a few responses but nothing stood out. Monday afternoon I received a response from a woman who sent me a picture of her legs in thigh highs. In her email she said she was married but was neglected at home.

We sent a few emails back and forth. She asked me what I wanted from the encounter. We both wanted it to be more on the anonymous side. We agreed not to share names. I told her exactly what I wanted from the meeting. I told her I wanted to meet. I wanted her to wear some sexy high heels and I wanted to masturbate in front of her as I looked at her in her heels.

I explained to her that I have a fetish for women in high heels. She asked me why. I tried to explain that I wasn't sure why. All I really know is that it turns me on. When I see a woman at work, or in the store, or anywhere, if he is wearing sexy heels, it turns me on. I told her I love heels in the bedroom. She asked me lots of questions about my fetish. I was worried I might scare her off. In real life, it's not that easy to tell a woman about this fetish, but online, I could speak more freely.

I asked her what she wanted from the encounter. She said her main thing was to feel wanted. She said being married she didn't want to have sex, just looking and flirting. She had mixed feelings on cheating. She said her husband was emotionally abusive and she was trapped in the marriage. She said he made a good salary and she didn't want to leave that lifestyle because of her kids. She said she was a trophy wife. She didn't work, and loved to shop. She said he was having an affair. She told me she had a closet full of heels and loved wearing them. She understood that men found them sexy on a woman.

We agreed we might be a good fit. She told me she was nervous to meet. I suggested meeting first just to say hi. I suggested a coffee shop. She liked that idea and then asked me if I were free at that very moment. It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I told her I could meet.

I left my work and headed over to Starbucks. She told me she was blonde, wearing a black pencil skirt and driving a white Lexus.

I got to Starbucks and waited outside of my car looking for a white Lexus. She pulled up and I walked over to her car. She got out of her car and she was very attractive. We said hi to each other and talked for a moment next to her car. She had on a nice top and a mid thigh tight black pencil skirt. She had on 6 inch black high heels.

She joked around asking me if I liked her heels. I said I did. She then asked if I wanted to go in to Starbucks and get a cup of coffee or if I wanted to skip the coffee and go back to her house.

I paused when she asked. I was very turned on by her but wasn't expecting for things to happen that fast. She explained that her kids were being picked up after school by their grandparents and her husband was out of town on business. She said it was rare for her to have the house all to herself. She said if there was ever a good time to do anything, this was the time.

We got in her car and went to her house. She lived only a few minutes away from the Starbucks we met at.

We entered her house and she offered me a something to drink. She was very polite. I told her I'd like a glass of water.

She got me a glass of water and asked me to follow her to her bedroom. I happily followed. She walked over to her nightstand and turned on some music. She then told me she would like to do as little talking as possible and just enjoy looking at each other.

She took my hand and lead me to the end of her bed. She then sat down on the end of her bed. I was standing a few feet away from her.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed, her legs crossed. She then started unbuttoning her top. Her top was a grey blouse. As she unbuttoned it I could see a black bra underneath. She unbuttoned it all the way down to the skirt. She was making a lot of eye contact with me as she did this.

I unbuttoned my dress shirt and took it off. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She watched me strip off all my clothes. I took off everything. I was then standing completely nude in front of her. My cock was hard.

After I undressed she continued undressing. As she did I started stroking my cock while watching her. She stood up and removed her blouse. She then unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to the ground. She had on a pair of black thigh highs and a black thong under her skirt.

She then adjusted her thigh highs by pulling them up a little on each leg. She then sat back down on the end of the bed. She crossed her legs and seduced me with her movements. She made sure to admire her legs as she crossed them slowly and extended the one on top showing off her heels. She adjusted her thigh highs again.

I watched her every move. Her legs were amazing. I was so hard and touching myself was getting me close to the point of cumming.

She uncrossed her leg, bit her bottom lip as looking me in the eyes, and put her hand between her legs. She sat upright as she started rubbing her clit over her thong. She started moaning as she rubbed more and more.

She then leaned back on the bed and put one heel up on the bed as the other leg hung down. She then put her hand under her panties and she started fingering her pussy.

I kept stoking my cock as I watched her on the bed. She sat back up and took off her bra. Her boobs were about a c cup. She had a very good body. She watched me as I looked over her body. She then stood up and slid her thong down. She sat back down on the bed.

She asked me to step closer. I stepped closer and she crossed her legs and with the leg on top, she extended it rubbing her heel against my leg. She rubbed up and down on the inside of my leg with her heel. I kept stroking my cock as she did this.

She then laid back on her bed. She uncrossed her legs and started fingering herself. She started moaning. She then said she was cumming. I watched her have an orgasm in front of me as she laid on her bed.

She sat up and told me to get down on my knees in front of her. I got on my knees right at her feet. She seductively crossed and uncrossed he legs making sure to show off her heels and thigh highs. I started stroking my cock again. She pushed her heel out as it touched my inner thigh. She worked her heel up to my cock. I stopped touching myself as she rubbed the side of her heel against my hard cock. I then reached up and felt her leg. I gently rubbed her calf as she continued to rub my cock with her heels. She then told me she wanted me to cum on her legs and heels. I grabbed my cock and in two strokes I sprayed cum up on her thigh highs and black heels.

We got dressed and I left without ever knowing her name.