Masturbating to the Laker Girls

Story Info
Their #1 fan gives them a show to start the season.
1.4k words
3.67
8.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the day before the 2014-2015 NBA regular season begins and the Laker Girls arrive at the Staples Center for final rehearsals before the Lakers season opener. The girls head into the dressing room to see all their uniforms in their lockers.

There's a message on the board for the girls:

"TODAY: Final dress rehearsal 1 PM. Uniforms mandatory"

Each girl puts on the uniform left for them in their locker and makes their way out to the court. The building is empty and the lights are out with the exception of one spotlight coming down from the ceiling at center court.

In the center is a chair. It is a swivel bar stool that rotates 360 degrees with a seat back and no arms.

I'm sitting in the chair wearing a robe. I welcome the girls and instruct them to stand in a circle around me at the edge of the spotlight.

"Hello girls. It is good to see you. I recognize some of you from last year, but I've noticed that there are a lot of new faces this year."

Jennifer Padilla says, "I had a feeling we'd be seeing you again this year. I just wasn't expecting to see you so soon."

I say to the girls "I've been looking forward to this all summer. For those of you that are new, you're going to practice some of your cheers on me.

"Are you all ready?" Jennifer replies "I don't know about the rest of the team, but I sure am!"

I remove my robe and put it on the seat back as I sit in the chair totally naked. "Oh my, you've been working out...and you're very nicely groomed. You look good" says Jessie Meck.

"Thank you Jessie. That's very nice of you to say." I get comfortable and move my hand down between my legs, softly and slowly petting myself. I run my right thumb up and down the shaft as my cock stiffens up to its erect six inches. As I rub, the other four fingers softly pet my scrotum and my pubic hair. My left hand gets in the act as start rubbing my chest and nipples.

The girls, led by the veterans, start going through some of their cheer and dance routines while they watch me perform.

I finish with my solo foreplay and softly and gently wrap the fingers of my right hand around my shaft. I start by looking directly at Jessie as I begin my solo sex.

I smile at Jessie and blow her a kiss. "How was your summer, Brad?" she asks. I tell her

"It has been good." Stephanie Bailey asks me "Have you been stroking yourself to other girls, or have you been faithful to us?"

I swivel the barstool to face Stephanie. "I've thought of nobody but you girls." I tell her.

Alanna Tarango retorts "Oh come on Steph! He loves women too much not to masturbate to other beautiful girls. He's just teasing you."

I continue my performance as the girls continue their cheers. Chants such as "Stroke that cock!", "Love yourself!", and "Fuck me hard!" among others echo throughout the empty building. I rotate my chair to see and get acquainted with some of the other girls.

I stop at a new girl. "Well hello there, my name is Brad. Who might you be?"

"My name is Sujan Pang" she says. "It is nice to meet you Sujan." I say. "You are absolutely beautiful."

The girls giggle. "What's so funny?" she asks. Stephanie replies "Brad seems to have developed a thing for exotic girls. In the past it was Octavia Ellison and Jenny Ting and one of his co-workers who he calls his angel Amy. Looks like you're the new girl."

Sujan blushes "Oh my.....me?"

Alanna says "Look at him. You can see by his body language, his face, and his technique that he fancies you. He's reaching for the KY and that is a compliment of the highest order."

I'm relaxed and fixated on Sujan as I reach into the pocket of my robe with my left hand and pull out a bottle of KY. I squirt some on my right palm and massage it into my penis. The slickness lets me explore more sensitive areas of my penis. I'm looking at Sujan, head slightly tilted and mouth slightly open as I work my hand to that spot just under the head of my penis.

"Ohhhhhhh Sujan." I moan.

Jennifer Padilla giggles. "Now I've heard that sound before. That sounded like a good stroke, but I don't know if it is you or me he's enjoying."

I smile and tell Jennifer. "That's the beauty of it. I can express my pleasure to both of you at the same time"

I rotate my chair and say hello to Blake Blankenship. "Hello Blake, you're looking good."

She smiles and asks "I wonder when you were going to get to me. I love watching you stroke yourself. You're very good at it."

The girls go through more of their cheers as I build up towards my orgasm. "Oh my god ladies, I'm getting close."

Their cheers get louder and louder "Cum Brad Cum! Cum Brad Cum! CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM!" I can't hold back any longer. "OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM."

I swivel my chair to face Sujan "Sujan, I'm dedicating this to you." The sensation comes over my body as I let it go. My body arches as I lean my head back as I shoot. "OH SUJAN OH SUJAN, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING FOR YOU"

The girls cheer as my sperm shoots out of my penis. Some of it lands on the floor, some on my thigh and some runs down the shaft of my penis and all over my hand. "That's a good omen for you."

Jennifer tells Sujan during last year's dress rehearsal, he came for me and I made the All Star team. Looks like it might be your year."

Some of the newer girls are amazed by my performance. "Brad, you do that very well." says Shelbie Kovach. "I'm jealous it wasn't me you were cumming to."

"There is one thing left, if you're interested." I tell her.

"Oh, what is that?" she says.

Jessie, Jennifer, Alanna and Blake explain it to her. "Think of the last part of rehearsal like catching the bouquet at a wedding." says Jessie.

Shelbie is puzzled "I'm not sure I understand." she says.

Blake tells her "His cum. One of the girls will clean him by licking his cum. He's offering you the chance. If you don't take it, I'm sure that Jessie will do it. She even got a little carried away with her cleaning. Jessie went from licking the cum from his hands and thighs last time to sucking him off. She just couldn't get enough."

"Are you interested?" I ask Shelbie. She's a little shy.

"I'm not sure." Jessie takes her by the hand. "Come on Shelbie, let me show you how it is done and how he likes it."

Jessie tells the rest of the girls "We're done with the dress rehearsal for today. See you all tomorrow at the game."

Jessie brings Shelbie over to me, kneels and has Shelbie do the same. Jessie tells her to work on the left thigh and she'll work on the right and the right hand. Like two kittens cleaning themselves, Jessie and Shelbie are licking me clean. Jessie, like last time starts cleaning off the shaft with her tongue.

"Are you gonna suck me off?" I ask her.

Jessie replies "We both are." Jessie and Shelbie take turns playing with my dick. One would kiss the scrotum while the other would have me in her mouth. Once more the sensation builds up.

"I'm gonna cum again Jessie." I tell her. "Cum on Shelbie's face. Baptize her with your sperm." I shoot again with the same intensity as before. "Ohhhhhh Shelbie."

I cum all over her face as Jessie smiles and admires the view.

Then she starts licking Shelbie's face and tells her "Time to clean you off." as she cleans my cum from her face.

"I guess that's it for today. See you soon?"

Jessie says "Absolutely. Next time invite some of your other fantasy girls. We'll be selling tickets for for your next performance and we've got plenty of seats to fill. We'll even put you on the jumbotron. Does midseason sound good for you?"

"It sounds great." I tell them "I look forward to doing it again."