Masturbating with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

Looking at her face I assume the pictures had been taken probably five years earlier. I could tell she was happy at the time and I tried not to picture my dad taking them. But the look I saw on her face here once again made me happy. It also gave me something to remember the moment by. In fact, I ended up using that photo to remember the moment many times throughout my college career - and beyond.

Epilogue

This is pretty much a true story, other than perhaps some slight embellishment in regards to the first or second session. But overall, these events remain very clear in my memory. Our relationship remained extremely close and very shortly after this, our relationship took on a whole new turn.

While I was away, an accident left me more dependent on my mother than ever. Ultimately, it led to the two of us becoming more intimate than ever. Please see the story referenced below detailing these experiences after I returned from college.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers