Masturbation

Story Info
What a woman might do when she's alone.
1.2k words
4.3
35.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighs as my right hand rests on the mouse. Slides it over to the start button on my computer screen. My finger clicks on the left side of it and opens the menu. I then clicking on shut down icon of the computer.

I sit for a few minutes, waiting for the computer to turn off. My insides are churning. They are warm and on fire. My inner heat is aching for a needed and quick release. My mind is just whirling with thoughts and images. I had been completely immersed in the words I had just read on my computer screen mere moments ago. My heart is just hammering away in my chest....

I get up out of my chair. Turning the lamp off. I head towards the stairs that lead upstairs. My bare feet skim over the carpeted steps and I ascend them in the darkness and the quietness of the house. My right hand slides along the wooden railing attached to the wall....

I slow my steps as I reach the top of the stairs. I tentatively slide my foot forward till my toes touch the juncture of the next step, checking to see if I've reached the top step. Realizing that I have as my foot touches the wood on the top step. I let go of the railing as I turn to my right. Placing my hand on the wall as I feel my way to my room.

I enter it. I take a few shallow breaths. I am anticipating what's to come. I am craving it. My body wants it so very badly....

I close my eyes, lifting and pulling my sweater over my head. I unbutton my jeans and unzip them. My hands slide against my skin as I push them off of my hips and down my legs. I bend slightly over and step out of them.

I am now standing in my underwear and bra. Already my breath is quickening. I reach behind me and undo the clasps. I slide the straps off of my shoulders. Allowing the bra fall to the heap of clothes already piled on the floor near my bare feet. I move my hands to my hips and slip the underwear from my body.

My body shivers as the cold air of the room hits my heated core. I am already full aware of the moisture that's formed along my heated folds.

I move towards the bed. I am completely naked. My skin is slightly warm. My insides are churning with aching. I get into the bed and lay down. My heated flesh lies against the coolness of the sheet. I reach down with both of my hands and pull up the sheet and then the comforter up over my body. Both covers lie right under my chin. The material settles around my naked form. My head rests on the pillows.

I lie on my back for a few seconds. A familiar ache grows inside me again.

I close my eyes and recall the words I had read a few moments ago on the computer screen. I move my hand under the covers. My tongue rims my lips. My breath comes more rapidly from my parted lips. A soft gasp escapes from them as the fingers of my right hand travel along the top of my thigh and then over my hip. They are heading to the spot where I so need and want them to be.

The palm of my hand skims slowly over my heated flesh. My stomach rises and falls as I breathe. My hand continues its path from my hip to my stomach. My breath catches in my throat.

My hand moves farther down the middle of my body. The fingers brush over my naked mound. Then my palm rests there as my middle finger locates the top of my slit. The finger parts the slick folds of skin. It locates my hard clit.

I let out the whoosh of breath that I had been holding and I softly moan as my finger begins to press and rub the hardened nub. It swells and throbs under my finger. I can feel the intense heat from my cunt along the tops of my inner thighs.

My head falls to the side as my eyes close. I just surrender to the sensations coursing throughout my body. I utter soft "Oh, yes's" and "Mmm's" as my finger presses and rubs harder against my clit. The smooth inner walls of my pussy clench, forcing my warm juices out of it, coating my outer lips. This event driving me closer to the point I so want and need to be.

I slide my legs further apart. My finger leaves my clit and glides down through the wet, slick folds of skin. I groan. My breath quickens. My heart beats stronger. I can feel it thump all throughout my small frame.

My finger gets wet as it makes its way down my slick slit. My mind screams, "I'm so wet and I so want to cum badly." I purposely hold myself off a bit longer. My finger now reaches its designation. I slowly push it inside of me. I groan again. My back arches. My palm lies against my pussy. I can feel the heat radiate out of me.

I slide my finger every so slowly in and out of wet cunt. It is driving me ever so closer to the edge of cumming. I turn my head to the other side. I nibble on my bottom lip.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk," I say. "Oh, god," I think, "I can't stand this."

My inner walls clutch at my finger as I fuck myself with it. . I remove the wet coated finger as I gasp in utter desperation and go back to rubbing my clit. I rub it hard and fast. My finger and my cunt are absolutely drenched.

I wiggle and squirm under the covers. The orgasm builds inside of me. My eyes close tightly as my body tenses. My legs squeeze together. My finger is still furiously working over that hard, throbbing nub....

I softly cry out as I reach that pinnacle of release. I release a huge breath. The cum pours out of me. "Oh, goddddddd...fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssss." I utter between breaths....

I stop my finger for a brief second. I just let the feeling of cumming travel throughout me.... I am still pouring. Gasping for breathes as I do

I wait. Allowing myself to settle and calm down.

The urge returns in a few seconds and starts to grow again. The ache forms deep inside of me.

My finger goes back to work. I draw up my knees. My legs fall wide open. In my mind, I hear a familiar whisper. My body tenses again and it completely rocks as another intense orgasm shoots through me. The juices pour and spurt from inside of me. I bite so hard on my bottom lip, I almost break the skin. My body shudders madly now. I pant as I float back to reality.

I slide my legs back down and roll to my side. My hands rest on my heated flesh.

A satisfied smile forms on my lips as I drift off to sleep.